Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Feb 22, 2016 4:07 PM
Feb 2015
Goto plays awesome sax aha :D

I fucking love Taichi's sister she's fucking cute ( plz police don't arrest me )
Jul 11, 2016 1:38 PM

Mar 2015
Wow, I forgot how much of a bitch Iori was.
Dec 22, 2016 11:31 PM

Nov 2016
Episode 14 - Lives in Shambles:

"No I'm not the person Taichi thinks I am" (Inner Nagase) Well it seems we do not know Nagase just yet.

This thought transmission got everything messy with Iori and now with Inaba. And Inaba probably says (thinks) something awfull about Iori,
Iori breaks.

"This whole thing with Taicho and me wouldn't have started if we never experienced personality switching."(Nagase to Inaba) Yeah, she got a point but it's over thinking all.

"Do I have to be my normal self?" (Iori) Seems like she have self problems, she still don't really know who she is.

"Come on! What else?!" (Inaba with a cute voice to Taichi)

I think that is near impossible to know everything about one person persona or self, cause is hard to know who you really are in first place, and this Ballon Vine games are given them a chance to know them all.

"You're the most useless of the five" (Ballon Vine to Aoki) so it's a game for his own amusement? "I'll just be myself" (Aoki) Yes, you have to fight by your own means.

5/5
Jan 24, 2017 2:28 AM

Dec 2013
I feel like Iori has made no progress throughout the entire series. We keep revisiting the exact same issues!
Jun 7, 2017 4:24 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
<_< Have I seen this before? Lol...

Anyways, I think the supernatural emotion thing is nice. People create an image of us based on how we act, and not on how we truly think.
Oct 8, 2017 7:19 AM

Sep 2012
stealth117 said:
From what i noticed, people starts to dislike or even hate Iori. I love her from the start of the series and even after this arc, i simply love her more. I'm not keen of those drama or bitch stuffs people has been saying about her, if you think in her shoes, you will surely understand it. Maybe her way of thinking is wrong, but there are times when you simply can't shake your thoughts off and keep thinking all those negative stuffs. Try to think and see things from her perspective, i believe this is the whole purpose of this arc.

Anyone has any idea what Inaba said to Iori? I'd really love to know what she said.

i don't hate her, but that was the point i no longer shipped for her & started shipping for Inaba, i men to her & MC
Jan 7, 2018 5:12 AM

Aug 2017
inaba x taichi moments were fun

iori's getting on my nerves and even though i liked her in the first season, now i'm starting not to like her and also don't understand the sudden change in iori's character...what made such an impact????
Jan 22, 2018 12:35 PM

Sep 2012
some ppl whine & say Iori's char did one80 that her issue was solved, but they are wrong, it was almost solved rest was for the time to fix, but the thought transfer made her doubt her about her identity again which one is the real her & which one is the mask + made her scared that awry1 sees how ugly her real self is, well that's what she thinks cause she thinks real her is ugly inside + in EP13 she already doubted her love for Taichi her final words do hint that she may have mistook admiration for love (& new she started to realize it, but she is still not sure) it happens sometimes & considering what mess she is with her identity crisis its even less surprise

i feel sry to the ppl who don't get whats going on

some don't pay attention & some just see what they want to see cause it goes against their Ship & some have other issues what make them miss stuff example real life bad experience what clouds their vision, i am not talking about only Iori currently, i am talking about the hole series, that's where the haters come from, series haters & ship haters, & also force this forced that bla bla bla nothing is forced here
Xander_Cage said:

iori's getting on my nerves and even though i liked her in the first season, now i'm starting not to like her and also don't understand the sudden change in iori's character...what made such an impact????

copy paste part of my other post:

she never gotten over her issue really it just calmed down, but when heart seed started messing with them again her issue/complex resurfaced its easy to understand her char didn't do one80, its all thx to that supernatural phenomenon that made her lose her identity again, u just didn't get, u thought she was totally cured

Xander_Cage said:

that's what i liked the most about this EP :D
Sugram22Jan 24, 2018 3:40 AM
Apr 13, 2018 10:08 AM

May 2016
Omg that was the best phenomenon that ever happen this way they can get close enough like one soul but it's gonna be really hard.
Aug 24, 2018 4:11 PM

Oct 2012
Really good one. People are really selfish beings and this emotion sharing just shows this dirty truth.
In the end, even selfless people are helping others for their own satisfaction.

Pretty hard on Nagase this time as it tear all layers from her showing everyone her inner core.
But what people thinks and do are two different things and I really feel sorry for her, especially when she can't be herself at the school even if she wanted. This preconception of someone else's personality is the worst thing.

Still wonder why she rejected him though. Because I really feel the opposite is true. Why is she so afraid for her true feelings to be heard by others? (well, she was using people all the way back then but stilll)
Dec 24, 2018 5:53 PM

Nov 2016
Taichi should just go for Inaba tbh >_>

Nice start for the obviously toughest arc so far.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jun 2, 2020 2:49 AM

Aug 2014
I think the idea of hearing what others think is good, but it seems the execution of the idea is bad. I mean that Iori behaviour makes no sense or is it that mostly girls behaviour makes no sense? :D
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Jul 12, 2020 12:26 PM

Aug 2019
oh yeh its all coming together now. Taichi my guy, just go will the flow. Inaba is probably the better option, they have far better interest/chemistry and just work better in general. I mean Taichi doesn't even know the real Nagase to begin with.
Fuck bro Nagase getting the worst treatment rn, i understand her point and her reason of feelings. "They already have their own ideas about who "Nagase Iori" is" OOOOOOW fuck i felt that on a really personal level fucking hell thats really not nice.
Wow nice moves Aoki, dude pulled his punches well, really respect that. If we talk about who would really be the main character for this series, honestly i'd say Aoki. Dude has his shit together.
Jun 17, 2021 5:40 AM
Nov 2018
Taichi really needs to choose Inaba.

Jul 14, 2021 7:24 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
This seems an interesting twist on the whole saturated Heartseed thing, I hope this OVA series redeems the prequel show for good.
Aug 18, 2021 1:26 AM
Nov 2019
Damn when will he stop ruining their lives just let them be happy already ffs
Jan 2, 2022 2:03 AM

Dec 2020
GOSSAN AND THE SAX DAMNNNN GO OFF MY GUY

heartseed calling aoki the most useless out of the 5 what the FUCK did you just say? to my scrunkly blimbo lovable scrunko?

and iori.. baby :((( i was wondering when "real iori" or "emotionless iori" was gonna come the past season but man im not ready for this
Sep 20, 2022 7:48 AM

Feb 2019
As a Iori x Taichi fan, this breaks my heart :(
Mar 9, 9:30 PM
Apr 2020
i didnt watch the beggin of the series but for now, its a good "start", 6st place.
ShinekyOukiMar 9, 9:35 PM
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

464 by ZER0PT »»
May 22, 5:01 AM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

107 by bakakisima »»
Mar 12, 1:10 PM

Poll: » Kokoro Connect: Michi Random Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2012

132 by bakakisima »»
Mar 12, 12:14 PM

» Y’all thoughts on ep 4?

WannabeWeeb_ - Aug 12, 2021

9 by Lodic »»
Aug 18, 2021 7:38 PM

» Episode 4 assault??? (SPOILER)

OahuOtaku - Jun 2, 2021

2 by RandomGuyScott »»
Jun 2, 2021 11:42 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.