Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 25, 1:46 AM
Aug 2023
This dude is a genius:

• Gojo fans wanted his comeback
• Yuta fans wanted to see Yuta be the second Gojo
• Sukuna fans wanted to see himself defeating Gojo without Mahoraga or other help

Gege Akutami is about to pull that of.
I think it's the best way to satisfy as many people as possible.
May 25, 6:33 AM
Sep 2023
What the absolute HELL are we even reading 💀💀?
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
Robert A. Heinlein (Stranger in a Strange Land)
May 25, 5:49 PM
Jul 2018
deg said:
whats the point of gojo trusting the new generation if the new generation still needs his powers?

Yuta is using his own ct which is copy. That's what he does. He copied Sukuna' ct then Kenjaku's ct.
removed-userMay 25, 7:49 PM
May 26, 5:36 AM
Apr 2021
wow. i dont even know what to think bro
May 26, 8:31 AM

Feb 2010
Well, maybe Gojo vs Sukuna the Electric Boogaloo is going to be more satisfying than part 1 but at the same time...WHY?

i mean I know it's because Itadori had no time or reason to develop curse skills that could fight Sukuna because he was Sukuna's vessel but this just feels kind of disappointing
May 26, 9:10 AM

Apr 2020
This really sets in the tragedy of Gojo’s character. He was born as a tool for jujutsu society and in death unfortunately has to be used as a tool by his allies. Gojo and Geto went in different directions but ended up with the same fate.

I like this comment from @insidejoke44 on Reddit: I kind of respect how Gege acknowledges even the good guys need to do seriously fucked up shit to get the upper hand in this battle. Between Yuta violating the corpse of his teacher, Yuji eating what are essentially the embryos of his half-brothers.
May 26, 12:33 PM

May 2010
An all timer for worst comments section. This was a well executed plot twist that makes the fight more interesting. Its an unstable technique they don't fully understand that is super powerful. They are fighting with a glass cannon and I cant wait to see the chaos it brings.
May 26, 1:59 PM

Nov 2013
Ok, so Gojo's death is final. He ain't coming back after all. As for Yuta, he may end up being "Gojo" or die also...

1Hated it 22.8% - Yikes...
May 26, 4:12 PM

Jun 2014
Reply to Softhenic03
I'm like 101 percent sure at this point that the author would bring back Nobara some couple chapters down the line, which would be followed by yet another strategic meeting happening in flashback discussing, "ackchyually what if that happens and then that happens, which would result in that happening. Because yeah, strongest sorcerer in history".

Like seriously, that guy was literally alive when they were discussing this master-stroke of a plan, meanwhile already assuming Kenjaku is dead.. when he was alive too lol. Really want to see this animated, just so people would finally know what "pEaK" comedy looks like.

What next? Gege himself coming as some character and being killed by Sukuna, keeping the cycle running.
Softhenic03 said:
Like seriously, that guy was literally alive when they were discussing this master-stroke of a plan, meanwhile already assuming Kenjaku is dead.. when he was alive too lol. Really want to see this animated, just so people would finally know what "pEaK" comedy looks like.

Yes, that's called making contingency plans for every possible what-if scenario
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

May 26, 6:09 PM
Mar 2023
not enough people understand Sukuna's thirst for strength. Gege builds him up as a menace and people get surprised when he acts like one
May 26, 6:16 PM
Apr 2024
amazing development, best story direction that could've been taken
May 26, 7:44 PM
Jul 2018
Reply to removed-user
deg said:
whats the point of gojo trusting the new generation if the new generation still needs his powers?

Yuta is using his own ct which is copy. That's what he does. He copied Sukuna' ct then Kenjaku's ct.
@PPL_CaLL_Me_DUDE

Yuta absent for some chapters so Yuta is a fraud and now Yuta using his own powers so Yuta is a fraud.
These trollers are just insufferable.😂
removed-userMay 27, 6:11 PM
May 27, 10:55 AM

Mar 2022
personally, i would have had gojo just be some sort of vision sukuna was having and go back to yuji/todo fighting sukuna. yuta sacrificing himself is in character, but i feel like it could be done in a way that doesn't feel disrespectful to both yuta and gojo. (ie having yuta not be so badly injured by sukuna and have him step back in to act as a shield for any attacks sukuna decides to throw at yuji and todo)

personally, i understand why folks are up in arms about the lack of objection to using gojo's body, but a.) they are in a potentially apocalyptic situation and b.) personally i think it's totally reasonable to object to your (underage) friend sacrificing himself like this.

this arc just needs to end, i'm getting so sick of people jumping sukuna......why didn't gege just let everyone team up and jump him together? there's no way he would have been able to fend everyone all off at once, especially after taking such a beating from gojo.
The siren of a flightless bird

Quietly destroying its cage

Dance, until tonight, with a raised voice-

For I don't want to lose hope!

-Utsuro wo Aogu, Vivid BAS SQUAD
May 27, 11:17 AM
Nov 2019
Anyone who thought Gojo was actually back was on some heavy copium.
May 27, 3:23 PM
Jan 2023
Thank yousdasdasd
May 28, 6:05 AM

Dec 2012
Even if Yuta can indefinetely stay within Gojo's body, he will probably have to kill himself after Sukuna is dealt with, because of how the scales of JJK universe have been shown to work. If Limitless + infinity (+Yuta's CT if still usable) exists with Sukuna gone, then the scales will have to balance out and more special grade cursed spirits will come to spotlight.

From my understanding Yuta can keep the CT active when Rika is manifested, thus by using Gojo's limitless he can keep her ON at all times?
Also, Geto seemed to respond when Gojo spoke to him back in the Shibuya Incident under Kenjaku's control, so perhaps more shenanigans might happen now.

Either way, I don't like this chapter one bit. I view this chapter as Gege trying to justify the disrespect shown to Gojo by having the cast try to talk Yuta out of it. But even though I don't like how the events turned out, I respect Yuta for going all the way. My boy Yuji was the only carefree guy in the flashback because he was kept in the dark, I want to see his reaction next chapter.

God, I hate breaks.
Kal'tsit: Is that... really worth it? Amiya...

Amiya: Even if no one understands me... I'll keep going on the path I choose.
Maybe it will incinerate me to dust... But if I don't do it, no one can.

Arknights ▵ Crylix#0810
May 28, 6:30 AM

Apr 2024
Todo being as epic as he usually is.

Still feeling the effect of Choso being packed up

But YUTA SNATCHING GOJO'S BODY IS WILDDD. Domain clash at the end is great and I'm excited to see how Yuta will fair against Sukuna.
May 28, 10:21 AM
May 2014
MI GALLITO ITADORI
May 29, 6:05 AM
Jan 2022
holy crap this was insane!! I found it totally logic and coherent
May 29, 11:02 PM
Mar 2019
This whole thing was foreshadowed to some degree in Chapter 90 when Kenjaku explained how he came to be in possession of Geto's body. During the same conversation, Gojo mentioned that Kenjaku's body was defeated before by Yuta signifying he'd defeat him again as he did in Chapter 249. Kenjaku also said that Yuta could not become the next Gojo which again he did do, although quite literally this time. 

Yuta could live if he can transfer back to his body at the end. Though I'm still wondering how the soul plays into all this. We've seen it mentioned countless times that the soul transcends the body and despite seeing both Gojo and Geto in the afterlife, we did have that one time where Geto's soul reacted to Kenjaku in his body. Also with Yuta having copied Kenjaku's technique, does it mean he also has Geto's technique of Cursed Spirit Manipulation? We didn't see if Rika just ate his brain or whether she ate Kenjaku's/ Geto's whole body. That would mean besides countless other's techniques, Yuta now also has Gojo's, Sukuna's and Geto's techniques. He's definitely throwing out main character energy now more than ever. 

Moreover, we still have yet to see how Ui Ui will use his body swap technique in this fight. He can only use it twice a month if I remember correctly. Would it be right to say the first time he used it was during the training session between Itadori and Kusakabe and the 2nd time has yet to be unveiled?

Lastly, while I was re-reading chapter 90, I noticed how Gojo didn't let Shoko get rid of Geto's body and that's how Kenjaku came to be in possession of it. I love how Shoko does the same as Kenjaku and gives Gojo's body to Yuta as some sort of weird revenge plot for leaving her out of their friendship. Maybe that's why she didn't atest to his body being taken over by Yuta and why Gojo was mad about that.  

I feel like there's a lot more happening here then we realize. I just hope that Gege does well in closing up all the loopholes that are left. I feel like the people complaining about where these chapters are going, just aren't paying attention to the fact that all these events happening are possibilities that can occur within the story. They're just hating because it's not going how they wanted it too. I also wish Gojo would come back but if he isn't, I'm happy that Gege gave him a proper rest by reuniting him with his friends. Though, he gave that rest to his soul and not his body.
May 30, 7:17 PM
Jun 2020
Why yuta? like why ughhh. I dont llike where the story had gone at all, poor yuta.
May 31, 10:52 AM
serial obsessive

Jan 2012
Reply to SamBlack
My gradual falling-out-of-love with Jujutsu Kaisen has finally hit critical mass, I'm not going to say this series is trash now or hate on people for still loving it, but my investment in this series is at an all time low and I just want it to end now.
I don't really even have a problem with Yuta using Gojo's corpse, I'm not a Gojo fanboy and I never have been one, it's really just the absolute lack of any emotional weight in this story at this point. JJK is just cold calculation and explaining of abilities at this point, there is just nothing to grab onto substance-wise anymore.
I know a lot of people probably disagree with me on this but this is definitely one of my least favorite final arcs I've ever read from a series I used to love, and it's really just a shame
@SamBlack the only emotions the recent chapters make me feel are anger and sadness at yet another character dying. 🫠

My love for this series is gone as well. After a gradual slip-slide from a 7 score to a 4, I think it's time for me to drop this. At least I can reread and rewatch JJK0 whenever I feel nostalgic.
Forever a reader, rarely a watcher. Also listens to music.

⸢There are three ways to survive in a ruined world.⸥
⸢I’ve forgotten a few by now. However, one thing’s for certain.⸥
⸢And that is, the you reading these words will get to survive.⸥
⸢This story is for just that one reader.⸥
May 31, 3:34 PM
Jul 2021
holy moly yuta my goat
May 31, 10:23 PM

Jan 2011
linkmax1412 said:
An all timer for worst comments section.
Making me start to rethink my stance that manga discussions are generally better than the anime side of things.
Jun 2, 1:27 PM
Sep 2018
Insane writing from Gege
Jun 3, 2:57 PM
Nov 2023
brimg gojo back i am sobbing
Jun 6, 1:53 AM

Jul 2021
On a side note, it would be hilarious if Yuta just suddenly died after fighting Sukuna for a few minutes. I couldn't stop laughing w the fanbase.
Jun 6, 10:42 AM
Sep 2016
To be fair the new generation trusted Gojo to beat Sukuna like he said and look how that turned out. 🤣 Also, if you can't trust the new generation to pilot your overpowered corpse like a meat puppet to finish what you couldn't then what can you trust them with?
Jul 21, 10:37 PM

Jun 2024
Wow, what a plot twist, but it doesn't matter because Sukuna is gonna win this next fight 😂.
Aug 26, 8:42 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing and crazy idea!!!!
kekeke
Sep 1, 1:58 PM

Jul 2015
Gege really likes cooking some weird plottwists and I'm all for it

Sep 4, 7:23 PM

Mar 2019
What the hell is going on? Yuta took over Gojo's body? I would never imagine something like this happening in this cursed manga (and it seems like Itadori forgot about Megumi lol.) ≋( ̄﹃ ̄)≋
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Maybe it's all a dream

Xmister - 45 minutes ago

3 by Sunfire666 »»
7 minutes ago

» Once chapter left to end this...

Nugi97 - Sep 20

20 by forestforce »»
2 hours ago

» It's over guys i have some potential spoiler.

Hickykissy - Yesterday

7 by yutaGAWKkostu »»
5 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 270 Discussion

ryzxgum - Sep 19

38 by MiamoreCash »»
Yesterday, 8:00 AM

Poll: » What are your expectations for the ending of JJK (chapter 271)?

Enri_eu - Sep 21

29 by TheRealRouges »»
Yesterday, 4:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.