Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 4, 8:45 PM

Dec 2018
amazing episode; mash comes to save the day but finn was the real hero of this episode.
Feb 4, 10:19 PM
Dec 2019
Coldest lines were said this episode
Feb 5, 1:01 AM

Apr 2009
Finn was the small, dumb hero for sticking out for his friend the first half...and Mash was the Prince of Tennis on the last half. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 5, 2:44 AM
Jan 2019
This is the best episode of entire Mashle series so far. I really enjoyed this episode. Hopefully this won’t be the last.
Feb 5, 2:55 AM
Sep 2020
🤫🤫🤫🧏‍♀️🧏‍♀️🧏‍♀️ BLING BAM BANG🔥🔥🔥🔥BLING BAM BANG BORN 🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Nice episode, btw. Mashle's vibes are perfect placed👌. The characters are very loyal to their personalities, especially mashle, the aswers he gives are just 1000% accurate if that makes sense.

He sees a bad guy doing something wrong to his friend, so he gets pissed and punishes him, but not by a brutal humiliation, although I actually wanted it that way.... In my head, if I was mashle, I would literally destroy bro's wand and his future, but instead, he makes up a totally crazy and unexpected "silly" idea and have a funny win👏👏👏
Feb 5, 5:29 AM
Mar 2020
Can someone tell me, does the wand wielded by Rayne belong to the 13 master canes? He is called a sword cane, but they never mentioned anything about him having a master cane. Also, is being a triple liner connected to master canes or not? If any of this is a spoiler, don't bother answering
Feb 5, 5:52 AM

Oct 2008
OH! MY!! GOD!!! Mash is SUPREME!!! nuff said
5/5.

Carpaccio = discount Hidan.
matias067Feb 5, 5:55 AM

Feb 5, 4:07 PM
Oct 2023
We got a big insight on Finns character this episode and the fact he withstood so much pain for Mash is nothing but an incredible selflessnes.Finns magic is pretty interesting too switching places with people, reminds me of Todos boogie woogie from jjk.Mash luckily saved Finn and showed Carpaccio what pain is so even he acknowledged that what Finn withstood for Mash is incredbile.I really loved when Mash made his wand into a racket and started playing a fucking wall rally with the nurse lol.Lastly if the Master wands are all this powerful then whoever is wielding one of them has to be mega op like Carpaccio, cause like withstanding all damage and give it to your opponent is busted,but ofcourse Mash will always find a way to win.
Feb 5, 9:22 PM

Mar 2008
That was a pretty fun ep and good beat downs actually.
Feb 6, 10:38 AM
Jun 2023
crazy ass fight with amazing scenes and good story
Feb 6, 2:42 PM
May 2019
I was hating the first half, but after Mash came it became amazing, really good second half and ending. Overall great episode, as we also got to see Finn's magic for the first time.
Feb 6, 4:16 PM

Nov 2009
ROFL

Mash actually remodeled his wand into a racket....

Now I wonder what other stuff can Mash turn his wands into... LOL
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Feb 6, 11:51 PM
Nov 2020
he forgor the crystal!!!!
Feb 7, 3:16 AM
Dec 2022
After Mash and Dot troll giga bad Finn has the only crystal
Carpaccio kinda scary, bro is bullying everyone bro is the UK's final boss
Finn is a wall, stay away Oh wait its joever FINN TROLLING CARPACCIO LMAOOOO oh wait carpaccio evil MASH TIME WOOOOOO oh god carpaccio is like really weird
carpaccio get pooped on mash better mash casually sculpting iron LMAO hes him Lpaccio utterly outmatched

caught up with the anime yippeee I NEED TO READ THE MANGA ARGGHHH
Feb 7, 9:20 AM

Mar 2019
Mash and Finn are most immortals than Zoro haha.
Feb 7, 9:24 AM

Nov 2011
That was a great episode! I loved when Mash appeared. I know he is too OP, an all that talk "friendship is magic" was naive, but when animation added, and in this setting, it really hit my heart :3
Feb 7, 10:20 AM

Nov 2014
That was really satisfying to watch.
Feb 8, 3:55 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
That was a brutal finisher, my God!
Feb 8, 5:13 AM

Jan 2014
Finally, got to see Finn magic. To withstood that much pain, absurd. So, hats off to both Finn and Mash.

PROFILE | ANIMELIST | MANGALIST | 𝓵𝓸𝓵𝓵𝔂𝓰𝓪𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰

Feb 8, 10:19 AM

Aug 2015
The animation was gooood this episode
...At least let me finish.

Feb 10, 2:05 AM
Mar 2019
Mashle showed his Tennis skills on a Master Cane user. Also, that wand he found came into use. I wonder if that too is a master cane. Hmm...?
Feb 11, 4:17 PM
Sep 2022
que buena cogida que le dieron al pibe xd
Feb 13, 11:15 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
amazing victory, with a raquet tennis!!!
kekeke
Feb 14, 8:52 AM
Aug 2022
Carpaccio reminded me of Faust from Shaman King, with those empty eyes and all — seriously creepy and in need of a good beating, which Mash provided. I had quite some fun watching this episode, probably the best so far in season 2 for me. Mash literally beat the magic out of the wizard, he was cute and cool. But I must say, Finn had a really cool magic trick with the swapping, I loved it!
Feb 14, 10:39 AM

May 2018
I got Purple Haze Feedback flashbacks lol.

Feb 14, 10:16 PM
Sep 2020
You like squash? (the sport)
Feb 15, 7:31 AM

Jan 2017
Man, this episode is pure awesomeness, entertaining and emotional at the same time!
Mash saikooooooo
Feb 15, 11:13 AM
Aug 2022
it was ok it had a decent fight and some meh jokes
Feb 15, 11:28 AM
Jan 2018
Amazing episode had me in chills
Feb 15, 3:10 PM
Mar 2023
This episode was also my favourite chapters in the manga when I first read this series. The way Mash came in to save his friend and to prove the difference between him and the supposed elite wizard on what true strength means to him. It was perfect!
Feb 16, 1:15 PM
Feb 2022
So far it has been better than the first season. The plot is more suspenseful. The humor is more consistent and the opening and end credits are better. This episode had more Ames development and provided some more world-building with the reflect pain guy and his upbringing.
Feb 16, 7:53 PM
May 2021
haha lmao rofl lol
Feb 18, 9:09 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
I have to say that tennis twist is actually really fun
Feb 23, 12:45 AM
Mar 2022
I normally don't make reviews on specific episodes but I find it really funny when Mash gets to beat magic with normal attacks magnified by his superhuman strength and to think he's an outcast in their world, he'll probably be a more loved and popular talented athlete in our real world.
Feb 27, 10:59 AM
May 2019
Best ep so far Loved the fight and animation
Mar 1, 3:35 PM

Jun 2021
this guy is so annoying... and also sadistic but without a funny attitude like Sogo from Gintama (same italian dub voice actor). He got what he deserved.

Finn seemed the Z Warriors against Nappa and Vegeta waiting for Goku returning from the dead. Wahlberg isn't even that surprised (again, same italian dub voice actor of Master Roshi)

Mar 5, 6:11 PM

Jan 2018
Felt so satisfied watching this episode. Such a chad move by Mash on that tennis fight.

Loved the crowds reaction in this episode and the previous one.

This S2 is undoubtedly superior to S1, in my opinion.
Average anime enjoyer.
Mar 5, 11:03 PM

Apr 2015
Damn, This was an ingenious fight from Mash lol.
Mar 19, 6:44 AM
Oct 2023
W character growth episode. Mash's fight was amazing as always and the surprise tactics coming from from this episode kept my eyes glued to the screen. I wish the villain was more fleshed out and I think it's becoming to be a common occurrence in this episode. The villains just tend to be bad for the sake of bad unlike last season where the villains had a bit more reason to care about them. Good episode :)
Mar 25, 2:03 PM
Apr 2021
The last fight was really funny and very entertaining to watch
Apr 3, 6:37 AM
Aug 2014
I love the Irony in this anime.. It cracks me up I can barely hold it together..... to think that in a magical world, sports such as tennis would defeat crazy magic. HILARIOUS
Apr 5, 12:13 PM
Aug 2022
i need to see more of mash humor please
Apr 7, 9:36 AM

May 2015
LOl that duel was somethin!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Apr 14, 9:54 AM

Jul 2013
If Mash befriends that sadistic little shit after this like he did with Magia Lupus what with its leader who literally turned a bunch of people into dolls, I'm gonna fucking lose it.
Apr 15, 6:06 AM

Feb 2021
The wand become a tennis racket XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 20, 7:05 PM
Jan 2021
Well damn Finn respect. His magic is reminiscent of what Trafalgar Law can do with Room, except that Law isn’t limited to switching other people. He can switch any set of objects within his space. Regardless, Finn put up as much of a fight as he could and I wonder what the purple stuff he shot was. Guess we’ll have to wait until the next time Finn is pushed to his limits.

Despite being given narration on what a Master Cane is and the fact that Mash was taking his own hits, Mash just keep pushing as usual and pushed the Goddess Statue to her limit. Then out of nowhere he created a tennis racket and tennis ball using his newly acquired wand and now, Carpaccio knows what it’s like to feel pain and he will hopefully become a better man, like Abel did.

I’m excited to see who else tries to mess with Mash, and what happens with Dot. I wonder if anyone will attack Dot knowing that he doesn’t have a crystal…
Apr 24, 11:38 AM

Dec 2022
The stab wounds and torture in this episode would've been more impactful if character death was a proper threat in this series, but no one of even minor significance has died yet, and people seem to ignore what would otherwise be grievous wounds whenever they feel like it. I did however, appreciate the concept of "pain/injury transferral" — it's the sort of power you really don't want to be on the receiving end of.

Shaded Horizon

Apr 24, 7:35 PM
Mar 2024
4 now its the best episode and i have to say that it's one of the best episodes i've ever seen...
This anime is way underrated in my opinion but i understawhy.nd
May 5, 3:44 PM

Nov 2017
I KNEW FINN WAS MY FAVORITE FOR A GOOD REASON 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
hi
May 10, 12:11 PM
May 2020
Yea this episode was garbage. You beat one of the top students with a tennis raquet? Cmon now I know its supposed to be parody but like this was just sad and corny. Very disappointed
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 24

136 by FrozenRaider »»
Jun 10, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 30

122 by KingBaller06 »»
Jun 9, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 23

78 by KingBaller06 »»
Jun 9, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 2

96 by Souiii »»
Jun 9, 9:13 AM

Poll: » Mashle: Shinkakusha Kouho Senbatsu Shiken-hen Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 16

123 by RGreatDanton »»
Jun 9, 4:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.