Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 7, 2023 2:45 AM

Sep 2010
Reply to traed
This show is unexpectedly wholesome. Rentaro isn't some player, he actually wants to put 100% into every girlfriend. Obviously not possible with 100 girls in real life but this is a parody after-all, it's supposed to be absurd. Nice to see everyone so far getting along and able to share.

Also "ecsta-pee" lol What is that even supposed to mean? Peeing yourself from excitement?

0451 said:
Bruh what even is bussing? Wtf.

I'm not sure if it was meme speak or it was a Japanese pun lost in translation.
traed said:

0451 said:
Bruh what even is bussing? Wtf.

I'm not sure if it was meme speak or it was a Japanese pun lost in translation.
My understanding is that there's a word in Japanese pronounced like "seppun" which is a somewhat archaic synonym for "kiss". Kind of makes sense that such a word appears in Shizuka's high-fantasy novel. That a Japanese speaker might opt for the loanword "kissu" instead suggests that kissing may be a less traditional way of showing affection in Japan.

The last character I recall using "seppun" was a yamato nadeshiko type - very traditional Japanese, dark hair, pale skin, good at calligraphy. I didn't think it was so uncommon that a Japanese speaker would need to look it up in a dictionary, but I'm not sure. But, if you asked me what "bussing" meant in English, I would have to look it up in a dictionary to know it was an archaic synonym for "kiss".

I'm not sure what unique connotations "kuchizuke" has that distinguish it from "kissu" and "seppun", but it would appear to be a proper Japanese word less archaic than "seppun".

Disclaimer: I'm not qualified to translate anything. This is just my speculation from what I vaguely recall reading somewhere years ago.
TakataNov 7, 2023 2:49 AM
Nov 7, 2023 3:10 AM

Mar 2008
Takata said:
My understanding is that there's a word in Japanese pronounced like "seppun" which is a somewhat archaic synonym for "kiss". Kind of makes sense that such a word appears in Shizuka's high-fantasy novel. That a Japanese speaker might opt for the loanword "kissu" instead suggests that kissing may be a less traditional way of showing affection in Japan.

The last character I recall using "seppun" was a yamato nadeshiko type - very traditional Japanese, dark hair, pale skin, good at calligraphy. I didn't think it was so uncommon that a Japanese speaker would need to look it up in a dictionary, but I'm not sure. But, if you asked me what "bussing" meant in English, I would have to look it up in a dictionary to know it was an archaic synonym for "kiss".

I'm not sure what unique connotations "kuchizuke" has that distinguish it from "kissu" and "seppun", but it would appear to be a proper Japanese word less archaic than "seppun".

Disclaimer: I'm not qualified to translate anything. This is just my speculation from what I vaguely recall reading somewhere years ago.

Hmmm that would make sense maybe.
Nov 7, 2023 3:43 PM

Oct 2008
is ecsta-pee synonymous to squirting??? lolz!!!
4/5.

Nov 9, 2023 7:14 AM

Nov 2023
another one will be added to the Rentarou family next week. Looking forward to it.
Nov 9, 2023 8:20 PM

Mar 2007
Thicc girl is all kinds of lewd.

The tickling game is essentially foreplay, and damn this episode somehow made it suggestive Yet Funny. Good job animators, good job.
Nov 11, 2023 9:46 PM
Nov 2022
looking forward to watch the rest....
Nov 12, 2023 5:21 AM

Sep 2013
Peak harem show, fun watch
sic mundus
Nov 14, 2023 7:19 PM

Jan 2020
The kiss that they all shared was so sweet only four episodes in and this anime has me on cloud nine i hold this anime in such high regard for making me feel so many positive feelings
:)
Nov 15, 2023 10:54 AM

Nov 2015
Fine episode, fine indeed. Exquisite even.
Nov 16, 2023 5:33 AM

Jul 2017
3 soulmates secured, 97 to go...and Shizuka still feels claustrophobic being surrounded by both Hakari and Karane in a love rectangle.

Rentaro may break the 4th wall (manga, and now the anime too), but he's attentive to shock the 3 girls, from their feelings to the kisses itself. And as much as Shizuka wants to explore kissing, Rentaro is in no hurry, though the 2 girls want it so badly. they keep dominating against each other. It's for this reason that Rentaro came prepared with a game: Old Maid, but with a twist for losing: tickling the loser, to get them to laugh for contact and be friends. Rentaro won and Karane lost, though how she looked when she act, it certainly looks naughty. Hakari lost next, and she's more than elated...and close to even ecsta-pee-ing. Then, it's Shizuka's turn, and her laughter was even voiced. COe to think of it, Rentaro haven't lost, and both girls tried hard, though Shizuka won this time...and pokes at him. The nautral-born smol floof that is a tall wall to overcome.

While Rentaro is out, Karane finds trouble with Shizuka holding herself back since both Hakari and Karane are also girlfriends, though Shizuka just wants to approach this with a simple heart, although she seems compared to both girls who stand out more than her. And sure, Rentaro excused himself to see the 3 girls' progress closer to each other, which is why he used the toilet as an excuse. With him back, the girls want Shizuka to redo his punishment, this time, wanting to kiss him for real. That whole chastity explanation was a blatant lie, though Rentaro is graceful enough to accept her kiss...that after that, both Hakari and Karane (with her usual overexaggerated tsundere feelings) wanted their portion as well.

3 amazing girlfriends, what would lift up their souls more?
Nov 18, 2023 7:28 AM

Aug 2014
they are in same class and Shizuka didn't know about them being together? I bet every guy in class has death vibes against him ;d
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Nov 19, 2023 10:50 PM

Apr 2015
For me the best girl is Hakari, but tbh Karane and Shizuka aren't far behind either.
Shizuka is the cutest little munchkin!
Nov 23, 2023 1:39 AM
Jan 2021
ALL OF THE EPISODE WAS VEERRRYYY AMAZIING
Nov 24, 2023 2:21 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Karane getting lewd-tickled by Rentarou got me bricked up harder than any hentai could've

Also, imagine kissing your girlfriend, in front of your OTHER girlfriends.... wild

NYANPASU
5700XT

Nov 25, 2023 9:58 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn wtf they already grant my wish from their joke first kiss at first episode with this 'better' frame of kiss. Based fourth wall breaker as expected from a really, really, really, really, really, love you.

I need to see Hakari ecstapee tho. Please bald god there, grant my wish here too!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 4, 2023 9:17 PM
Jun 2020
This episode is really good and makes me want to hesitate to change the character in the anime
Dec 6, 2023 10:56 AM
Apr 2018
I mean it's alright. Still has a bit of cringe.
Dec 8, 2023 3:28 AM
Anime Archivist

Aug 2019
And now we get to introduce Girlfriend #3 to the Girlfriend Corner. Almost like introducing her to his parents. But at least he's being attentive to all their little quirks. They 100% will overload him one day with their pushy behavior.

The way these girls reaxt to getting tickled tho XD Karane gets the massive V, tickling her into submission. The way the other girl was sweating after that.. wow. Tickle Shizuka a ton while you're at it. But at least the girl got the kiss she wanted. Really Karane needs that little touch more dere.

The tsundere was actually ready to JoJo this man after he whispered in her ear.
Dec 14, 2023 4:09 AM
Aug 2023
well what do you expect, this is Peakkkkkk.
Dec 15, 2023 11:53 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's nice to see that the other girls could sympathize with the new girlfriend especially that it was what MC wanted, and he could kiss all the girls individually, perfect xD
Dec 24, 2023 10:51 AM

Mar 2015
Rentaro sure knows how to handle Karane
Dec 27, 2023 11:58 PM
Apr 2021
The fourth wall breaks in this show keep KILLING ME it’s like Karane is the only normal one who’s sees a problem with Rentaro having 3 girlfriends now😭😭😭

And I’m loved it when Shizuka asked to be kissed she’s coming out of her shell and not being scared to ask what she wants🥹
Dec 29, 2023 5:31 PM
Dec 2023
Not boring Really made me laugh
Jan 19, 6:26 AM
Sep 2020
Man, this is so precious I can't. I was smiling the whole time throughout the episode and my cheeks hurt now. My heart is in total peace after finishing this episode 💖
Mar 17, 8:52 AM
Jun 2022
This One Was So So . Maybe The Silver Hair Girl Can Save It , More Comedy Less Annoyance .

Apr 16, 8:04 AM

Apr 2013
Well at least there are a few funny scenes, mostly with Hakari.
Apr 22, 1:26 AM
Dec 2022
The rooftop is a place for stolen kisses and play with the girlfriends. This is a much funnier episode than most other harem series out there.
May 6, 7:31 AM

Jun 2021
involuntary body tics...

oh, no, i wanted to actually watch the old maid / joker card game, i was already aware of its existence since Ranma 1/2. The second victim, lol... "can we show this on television?"

Karane projecting her tsundere side on other people without even noticing was also amusing

"i'm not interested in you!" (*approaches him while telling the same words walking in a funny way).

still not incredibly funny all the time and 4th wall jokes are rarer than expected, but still entertaining enough
_untitledMay 6, 7:38 AM
May 9, 8:12 PM
Apr 2021
I hate how much I'm enjoying this show
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2023

105 by alexw1020 »»
May 16, 11:48 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2023

136 by Hither »»
May 12, 4:53 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 22, 2023

160 by Hither »»
May 9, 7:55 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2023

192 by Hither »»
May 8, 8:04 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Koto ga Daidaidaidaidaisuki na 100-nin no Kanojo Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2023

121 by raycrack4 »»
May 5, 6:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.