Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 16, 2023 3:15 AM
Sep 2014
As a long time Gundam fan I'm disappointed as the show really lacks balance. I'm sure the characters all have their own reason and motives, however the poor editing really did a disservice for almost everyone.

To be specific, the show seems had a habit of cutting from one character's perspective to another set of character's, regardless of the flow of story telling. Notable example includes Elan, who in previous episodes had flash encounters with Norea and Nika, which was brief and inserted among scenes of unrelated space fights and space politics. Not much time was spent on illustrating his motivations and attitude towards anything, giving a feeling of him being dragged along by the plot. And now in this episode he volunteered to join the main gang on some sort of operation? I dont see why not, but neither could I care, since nothing so far could explain why he does what he does. An even worst example would be Lauda, who this episode ended on, there is no discernible reason why he hold the attitude towards Mio, nor did the show made me care about his motivations, I can hardly understand let alone empathise with his predicament.

TLDR, the show by overly focusing on the sequence of event on the grand-narrative, neglected the need to create consistent followable individual character narratives. Thus the character appears to lack agency, have personality as thin as paper cut-outs, only being dragged along by plot contrivance dictated by the author. Pretty disappointing.
Jun 17, 2023 10:24 PM

Oct 2013
phantomfandom said:
Both of my husbands are fighting each other.
hahahaha I had the same thought. Guel and Shaddiq are easily the most interesting characters.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 19, 2023 9:36 PM

Jul 2008
Now we are a Gundam series.

Shaddiq....you will pay for this in spades.
Jun 25, 2023 9:02 PM

Jun 2014
This episode was chaotic for sure. Shaddiq must suffer for what he's done.

So many innocent people at the school have died, including Petra. Norea is also dead, and it appears that Elan has lost his mind. What a mess.

Jun 26, 2023 11:34 AM
Oct 2022
It's a Gundam show all in all, ZETSUBOU!
Jul 8, 2023 3:27 PM

Mar 2015
Lauda lost everything. You could say he lost his brother too, after learning the fact that he killed their father. He'd start questioning his own brother and wonder if everything he perceived him to be is actually a lie. Imagine that and then receiving the news that someone close to you had also just died. 
Jul 31, 2023 6:17 PM

Feb 2018
This episode was heavy. Petra's redemption arc was so close >_<
Sep 2, 2023 7:21 AM

Dec 2015
I was expecting that they were being shipped but darn it sunk before it got sailing. And that end card T_T. It was cool to see Guel finally duke it out with Shaddiq.

Just wish it was on better terms. It's not even his fault what went down on Earth. Blame the woman who's out for revenge that had access to a freakin' sentient Gundam. And if he really wanted to assure that Mio's plan would go off without a hitch, he should've did something. Especially since he didn't trust Guel to do so in the first place.

Guel's going to have an awkward conversation with his brother sooner or later. Shame that he had to find out like this.

On another note, how the heck does Chuchu wear a helmet with all that hair? I guess this is going to remain mystery.
Sep 12, 2023 9:40 PM

Apr 2016
I'm just happy none of the main kids got hurt (more than the emotional scars of seeing the background characters dead).

Poor Petra getting all those death flags like it was a bargain but that last scene of Suletta hit me so it worked.
Feb 15, 4:05 AM

Jul 2017
a breathtaking episode, i'm speechless.
It was sad to see norea in that state, at the end she was a victim too, but after all the damage she did and the casualties, she deserved what happened.
The fate of Petra was obvious, but sad nonetheless.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

May 5, 9:26 PM

Dec 2022
Guel v Shaddiq fuck yes baby intense
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Disappointed with this

GoshaX - Jul 9, 2023

48 by RobertBobert »»
May 8, 6:30 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 2, 2023

326 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 11:17 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2023

95 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2023

98 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:32 PM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2023

93 by gannoncannon55 »»
May 5, 10:02 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.