Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 13, 2023 5:47 PM

Dec 2022
We are seeing some solid progression between them. I love how they are just honest with their feelings. That's a really good friendship, and I hope it leads to an even better romantic relationship.
May 13, 2023 10:57 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Hmmm, is it just me or Skip and Loafer comes from Shima-kun characteristic being told by Mitsumi cause this is her story?

Oh look, your friend telling you a love story. So why not you join the love-train too, Mitsumi? Nah, its all just friend! She said while running in mid-sentence. I mean, by how adorable Shima respond toward the latest convo, no wonder Mitsumi receive an early heat stroke there xd.

Tho, i like how Mitsumi still stay true to her dream of goal, studying like crazy and be a good role model to her girl friends and class. Even though its hint big here something already going on between our main pair feeling. But yeah, since this suppose to not be a usual high-school romance, let them catch a slowburn phase and enjoy every sol moments this Skip n Loafer serve to me...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 14, 2023 12:33 AM
Dec 2016
it was great episode
May 14, 2023 3:48 AM

Oct 2022
Finally someone realised that they're in love. Now just have to wait for the ship to get loaded and ready to sail...

May 15, 2023 12:40 PM

Sep 2020
They may started to like each other in a romantic way, and it's great that they solve the misunderstanding and know about what each other think.
May 16, 2023 10:17 AM
May 2017
Sucks vice prez lost the election to the popular guy, it's an unfortunate reality. When it comes to winning people over, charisma will usually win even if the other person is more suited to the job. I believe Kanechika might have unknowingly lifted her spirits with his very first film which he starred, directed, produced, filmed, literally everything else, etc. He gave everyone a good laugh.

But damn Mitsumi encountered a would be impossible boss, lucky thing Sousuke ain't like most dudes or her chances would've been gone with the winds. Based off of that little remark of that Ririka chick, she seems to be a piece of work to say the least. I wonder what her connection to Sousuke is? Old coworkers from his child acting days I'm guessing? Great overall episode.

5/5
May 17, 2023 5:38 AM
May 2021
bro i forgot to say i watched this until a week later๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
May 17, 2023 6:32 AM
Mar 2020
To be young and to be in loved! Mitsumi has no time for it though with her ambitions.
May 17, 2023 3:13 PM

Mar 2008
I dont mind it going a romance route but I also just like them being just friends too but you can be a friend with a romantic partner so it's just labels really it doesnt have to mean a change in relationship dynamics.
May 19, 2023 5:51 AM

Dec 2022
That dream about Shima became a delinquent at school really had me going.
There was your typical girl who gets upset on mc for no reason.
May 19, 2023 6:57 PM

Mar 2010
Ahh I was worried but they ended this episode so nicely. Love the two so much.
May 21, 2023 5:37 PM

Aug 2019
Really cute and funny episode :D
May 28, 2023 4:20 AM

Dec 2022
I really enjoyed the way they made up, I could really feel the anxiety that comes from having these conversations with a friend and the relief that comes when you both understand each other.
May 28, 2023 5:00 PM
May 2019
My favorite episode so far ๐Ÿ™‚
May 29, 2023 2:51 PM
Jan 2021
SHES STARTING TO FALL!! LETS GOOOO

also that stairway case scene is good example of communicating your feelings to a friend or s/o, im so glad they cleared that up. This is a big step for the both of them.
May 31, 2023 1:37 PM
Jul 2013
Ep very very cute!
Jun 11, 2023 5:19 PM
Jan 2021
This is Kami-kai๏ผˆ็ฅžๅ›ž๏ผ‰. Sun light of the last scene makes me resonated and tearing. 
Jun 13, 2023 1:21 AM
Nov 2014
This episode was super wholesome and sweet. I absolutely adored it.

That said, from my understanding this ISN'T a romance series, right? If that's the case, I find it a bit out of place to relate what happened between Shima and Mitsumi to the talk of <em><i>liking</i></em> someone at the beginning of the episode. This show is going to toy with my feelings, I swear.
Jun 14, 2023 2:55 AM
Apr 2021
Awww it was so cute and adorable and endearing to me watching Mitsumi figure out that ‘hey maybe were more than friends’ and develop feelings of love for Shima she was loud a tea kettle๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญโ˜บ๏ธ

And I loved how she kept thinking about the whereabouts of Shima all I was thinking was “girl you love this guy if you’re constantly thinking about him like that”๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Jun 19, 2023 2:21 PM
May 2020

Shima has me totally in love. I love how things can speak so naturally, sincerity is one of the best things that exists, and above all, I love that he has spoken about what he felt, it really is changing
Jun 25, 2023 5:18 AM

Feb 2018
The fact that Iwakura had a dream about Shima shows how much more she is beginning to care.
A funny way for them to make up in the end, with Iwakura getting really flustered.
Jun 27, 2023 11:27 AM
Mar 2013
This episode led me to understand that this series is more of a slice of life than a romance and that's why I'm going to drop it. I was really excited because the animation quality is beautiful and the story seemed to take an interesting turn. Mitsumi is this kind of innocent girl who has high aspirations and works hard for it while Shima is a guy who already had "the best of life" and now doesn't have many aspirations. The chemistry they have is really fun but I'm annoyed by Shima's passivity. Well, the thing is that even if Mitsumi develops feelings for Shima, he already knows how he feels about her but this dynamic of passivity made me drop the anime. I'll probably end up finding out about the story in the manga.
Jun 28, 2023 2:39 AM

Jul 2015
Ah sweet innocent youth... saying the wrong things, small misunderstandings, getting into a fight with things getting awkward... love is truly in the air between those two

Jul 2, 2023 9:01 AM

Nov 2020
Very cute episode
Jul 28, 2023 3:14 AM

Jun 2020
Worrying about Shima not being at school, thinking about him at night, Mitsumi should have realized that it’s love even before they made up with each other.

Making up in person is the best way to do it. It’s bad to think the other person may forgive you eventually without talking about your issues. And you can tell that Shima really needed a moment like that- he blurted out stuff that was even related to their current disagreement. He mentioned how his family leaves him alone and etc, when the real problem was that he didn’t want Mitsumi to believe fake rumors. What a great moment all around

Lucky you, lucky you
must be nice to have everyone love you

"No, I've always been alone."
Aug 10, 2023 9:55 PM

Aug 2015
i kinda hate how much i see myself in sousuke lol my way of making up with ppl is not acknowledging something's wrong until it doesn't really matter anymore. i guess doing it so dramatically is not bad once in a while after all
apolorixAug 10, 2023 10:58 PM
Sep 3, 2023 9:20 PM

Apr 2016
And it happened, right when he's happy to have a female friend, things are going to get more interesting for them xD
Sep 14, 2023 12:14 AM
Apr 2021
AAAAAA omg the cutest episode of a “romance” anime i have seen in a while >\\\< i love mitsumi and shima’s friendship so far
Oct 4, 2023 3:28 AM

Dec 2013
I thought that I'm the only one noticing Yuzuki and Mako always being together hehehehe And this is another great episode! Mitsumi realized that she may be in love with Shima, let's see how it goes.

โ˜…โ”โ”โ”€
๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต?
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ?

Oct 21, 2023 11:35 PM
Dec 2022
This show gives good honest vibes about relationship and friendship in high school. It is so relatable. Good to see such honesty and not the usual high school tropes that we get in other anime.

The interaction between Mitsumi and Sousoke is so believable and sweet. Just goes to show such depiction in high school anime goes a long way.
Oct 26, 2023 2:37 AM
Jun 2021
i just realized how much i love shima's voice, it's so so soft i love it so much! and it is so so cute how mitsumi is slowly falling in lovee,, their relationship IS SO DARN CUTEE
Jan 4, 9:17 AM
Jan 2024
MEU DEUS QUE COISA MAIS FOFA ESSE EP EU TO MORRENDO
Jan 29, 2:42 PM
Jul 2020
MY HEART HAS BEEN PURIFIED
Feb 3, 8:44 AM
Oct 2021
Hell yeah!!
It's always a good time
May 23, 11:14 AM

Aug 2018
Another amazing episode!
I'm really liking how they approach love in this anime, in a way, it's so pure and innocent, you know?
I really loved how they showed more of Shima's personality this episode, and a bit more of his life outside school. Seeing him talking about Mitsumi with his friend, when he usually doesn't talk about his relationships with said friend, I think really shows how important Mitsumi is for him.
The best scene this episode has to be the school scene where Shima tells Mitsumi taking good grades may be an important thing for her, but not for him. The scene where we could only hear the rain was so quiet, yet told us so much of how both of them were feeling.

And I'm happy they talked about this in the end of the episode, and it seems like Mitsumi isn't sure of her feelings towards Shima, and we might see them falling in love with each other, because Shima was also blushing when talking with Mitsumi in that scene, although Mitsumi turned into a keetle for a moment there xD

As I said, I just love how therapeutic this anime is, and how much motivation it gives me honestly, I love it!
Jul 21, 1:32 AM

May 2018
Such a good episode, I totally love the characters.

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2023

236 by anii_squid »»
Sep 4, 10:42 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 23, 2023

140 by addictedtoliving »»
Jul 20, 7:50 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 18, 2023

174 by addictedtoliving »»
Jul 19, 9:09 AM

Poll: » Skip to Loafer Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2023

210 by addictedtoliving »»
Jul 19, 8:14 AM

» Skip to Loafer Season 2 possibilty?

thermoquasi - Feb 29

27 by perseii »»
Jun 26, 12:28 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.