Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Laid-Back Camp
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Apr 10, 2021 8:49 AM

Feb 2014
I slightly enjoyed more the 1st season.

Still, the feels good feeling is just as good. The art and animation are pretty. The girls are cute and I did enjoy Nadeshiko´s onee-chan had more screen time. Also sensei.

The very ending of this episode was beautiful yet kinda of gave me that sorrowful feeling of a farewell between us and them.

7/10
TechOtakuApr 10, 2021 8:52 AM
Apr 10, 2021 10:34 AM

Apr 2015
I thought Sensei's existence is to the detriment of the show. She's not really interesting to watch, doesn't really have fun interactions, and most importantly she hurts the vibe of the show; Yuru Camp's strength was in this carefree and independent dynamic the main girls had among themselves, and this is erased in her presence. The other adults of the show exist but don't really stick around, and allow the MCs much more room to shine; Sensei however is overly hands-on if that makes any sense and this negatively affects the atmosphere. This is why I liked the solo camping episodes better than the 'big' camping trips, YC's uniqueness is diminished in those episodes and it becomes much more like a normal SOL.

Even so this is still better than like two-thirds of other iyashikeis, but I frankly didn't enjoy this season as much as the last one and a lot of that is on Sensei. 6-7/10. I didn't think it would happen I felt a gulf in quality between this and NNB this season.
LanzApr 10, 2021 10:37 AM
Apr 11, 2021 1:19 PM

Nov 2012
Only just now finishing this season since I was watching it at my own pace rather than weekly.

Yuru Camp as always was great. In someways I think I like this season more than S1. Might be because I solely watched it when I felt like I really wanted to, which in turn enhance the iyashikei effect the series has. 8.5-9/10.
Apr 18, 2021 2:06 PM

Mar 2017
Ah, yes, another feeling of sadness because Yuru Camp is now finished.
Time to find another anime to cope up with my emotions.

猫はかわいいです。 (ꈍ ‸ ꈍ)

Apr 22, 2021 5:40 AM

Feb 2020
N-n-nooooo I caught up ! What am I going do to now ?! I want more ! I need more ! The movie is too far away !!!

Oh well, I just have to blame myself for binging the last episodes.
That was just as good as the first season, as expected. This show always makes me want to go camping even though I've never done it in my life.
Can't wait for the movie ! I wonder if it'll be just one big trip or if it'll have a deeper plot.
May 14, 2021 2:42 AM

Jul 2012
Yay! All of the fake ratings have been taken away!

On topic, I've been a fan of Laid-Back Camp since last year, and I really enjoyed this season. Personally, I'm a fan of iyashikei shows, and this show is no exception. Watching this show feels like I want to camp outside someday, and all of the characters are both likable and relatable. Rin Shima is especially relatable to me, and I really enjoy her sweet moments throughout. I don't enjoy this season quite as much as the first season, but I enjoy it nonetheless.
"You don't have to believe in yourself, because I believe in you." - Drax the Destroyer
https://dawnhibiki.carrd.co/

Mirishita ID: L3N93SKX
Discord: DawnHibiki #6454
May 18, 2021 2:45 PM

Nov 2009
Fantastic as always, I'm super stoked to see how the movie pans out next year.
May 29, 2021 7:45 AM
Apr 2020
I thought this will help me relaxed but it made me more depressed :(( 10/10 I love yuru camp and I will love until I die. It cured my depression back then but it brought it back
Jun 2, 2021 10:09 AM

Nov 2013
Rin is such a loner. That was so sad when she has left the party.
I like first season more, but these 4 last episods felt like good wholesome movie, so i'm satisfied.
But i wish this anime never ends, i want to live in this little world... Just leave me alone now.
GvendolineJun 14, 2021 8:13 AM
Jun 3, 2021 7:48 PM

Jan 2017
Loved both seasons but this one felt much better in general. Wish there was more already but guess that means I can look forward to the movie.
Jun 4, 2021 2:39 PM

Jul 2015
The end of the nice and chill Izu camp trip and also sadly this second season. Lots of cute and laidback moments and also good to see Nadeshiko managed to take the big step of going solo camping. I can't wait to see the yuru camp movie.

Jun 14, 2021 8:12 AM
May 2019
I loved how they focused on the growing friendship of Rin and Nadeshiko. They are both best girls; thankfully, I identify myself a little with those two. It makes me happy to see some of my habits on such sweet anime girls.
Jun 15, 2021 10:19 AM
Feb 2021
I was first like how come this camp series will be this good , wow after watching the series really wanna go for a camp trip to izu such a warm feeling really refreshing anime...
Jul 5, 2021 8:39 AM

Jul 2019
That 'vacation is ending' feeling always sucks. Checking out of a hotel after a trip away sucks. Going back to reality sucks. I'll be travelling a lot after this covid shit ends in my place (if im not dead yet), thanks to this anime.
Jul 24, 2021 6:49 AM

Aug 2017
This second season take the strengths from the first season and improves them. Feelings of camping and being outdoors are much better now. 7/10 for the anime.
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 17, 2021 9:02 AM

Aug 2018
Nadeshiko and Rin worrying about each other..
Once again, a relaxing season.. ;P Though, I also feel that sometimes we had a bit sad or anxious moments.. But also things worked out in the end..
Oct 9, 2021 11:59 AM

Sep 2018
A pleasant episode that closes this anime series in style, even if in the final part, the somewhat melancholy tone, puts even more sadness for the fact that the anime is over and who knows how long you have to wait to see the film. However, seeing the protagonists one last time, the beauties of Japan and the comedy of the characters, manages to make the sadness vanish and return you to a good mood. Excellent this second season, there are no flaws in any aspect, also this time the anime deserves a high rating.

8.5/10
Dec 4, 2021 11:14 PM

May 2019
This was SO adorable! Capybaras and Choko-chan!

Then Nadeshiko worrying so much about Rin.

I'm so sad this is over. I can't wait for the movie!
I love every character and every moment. ;-;
I feel like my heart was going to burst from how sweet this was.

Dec 27, 2021 10:04 PM
Dec 2020
gonna miss this show a lot love it sm ><
Jan 2, 2022 9:40 AM

Aug 2018
What a great ride! Sasuga my fav series! Season 3 pleasee!
Feb 12, 2022 11:35 AM

May 2016
What a great show, this series is probably one I wanna have every year in winter and giving me the warmth that I need, I will seriously gonna miss this.

8/10

FMmatron said:
Yeah, the empty feeling of getting back to the everyday life is indeed something.

Thats exactly how I feel after finishing this season, took me about a year to do it cause I didn't want it to finish and feel down.
Mar 22, 2022 8:44 AM

Apr 2016
Perfect way to end with Nadeshiko and Rin spending some time together dealing with the loneliness that came after something ends. Sakura looked cute.
Apr 14, 2022 6:00 PM

Apr 2020
akari is literally me, man i love capybaras

┌─❈❇❈─┐

└─❈❇❈─┘

May 4, 2022 9:19 AM

Jul 2016
This is a masterpiece. I can't describe how much I love and enjoy Yuru Camp, it's almost therapeutic.
Jun 13, 2022 1:37 PM

May 2020
Of course coming back home after a trip isn't a feeling anyone wants to feel, a bit too relatable down here tbh. Though again that's how it was supposed to be, so yeah instead of feeling down just buckle up for the next trip.

That brings an end to this second season as well, I know the movie's coming next month so of course looking forward to it too, but still hoping they make a season three of some sort, though again that might be my wishful thinking but still. Will give this one the same as the first season, 8/10.
Oct 15, 2022 9:46 PM
Jul 2017
A very chill anime to watch.
Nov 6, 2022 2:42 AM
Jun 2020
This is the calmest anime that I have ever watched
Nov 21, 2022 9:48 AM

Jan 2022
This anime never makes me bored.Too bad this is the last episode.Can't wait for the third season of this anime.

For now, goodbye Rin and Nadeshiko. I hope we meet again in the third season

Really Good 10/10
“Life is never boring, but some people choose to be bored.”

— Wayne Dyer
Dec 25, 2022 11:58 AM

Dec 2012
A Merry Capybara Christmas! True to form, it finishes as cozily as it started.

Well overall, Yuru Camp was definitely a pleasant journey. Very reminiscent to Yama no Susume & Long Riders with a far greater emphasis on taking it easy. While there were times that I was dozing off, I never found it to be boring because of how creative & witty YC managed to remain all along the way. The only thing I wasn't fond of was the heavy focus on food talk, although that's more because I'm just not familiar with Japanese cuisine. If anything, this makes me want to try it some more so I'm not so out of the loop in the future.

8/10, I loved huddling up in a blanket and watching an episode each night leading up to Christmas. The end of season 1 was especially fitting in that regard.
Dec 28, 2022 10:33 PM
Dec 2017
One of the best episodes of the season.
Jan 28, 2023 12:19 AM
Feb 2022
great season to one of my favorite shows
May 13, 2023 6:46 PM
Oct 2021
nice series that make me want to go camping to feel the nature
Jul 8, 2023 2:19 PM
Nov 2021
masterpiece okok
Jul 24, 2023 5:58 AM
May 2020
Just perfect. Love the atmosphere
Aug 19, 2023 6:35 PM

Nov 2022
This show is such a fun experience to witness. Nadeshiko and rin are like sisters always have each other back.

Waiting for s3
Dec 11, 2023 10:20 AM
Aug 2023
I love this anime, so relaxing
Feb 13, 5:12 PM
Apr 2016
Only watched first season because of lily pichu but like as i got into it I actually liked the whole anime and the cozy vibes
Mar 1, 2:35 PM

Jul 2017
I liked season 1 a little more again in this rewatch since it was a bit more consistent thematically, had a bit more space to allow myself to relax in the episodes and felt a little bit more immersive with the experiences whereas season 2 just felt a little too marketing-campaign like at a couple of times with the tourism elements and could have had some moments that lingered a bit longer camping-wise. But besides that, this was still a very good season that delivered quite well for a iyashikei show, which I generally don't like. Hell, season 2 also delivered great episodes and moments on its own that I really loved like Nadeshiko's solo camping journey that stood out to me the most so the margins of difference are not that much. I find a lot of those to be very boring either immediately or after a few episodes like Non Non Biyori to name one from the top of my head that disappointed, but this show had the right balance of character development and pure comfort, and having character chemistry in general that is very watchable to say the least. Can say that I definitely liked both seasons collectively more than before (am going through a stressful, busy period too in my life so this helps a lot) and still think this anime is much more enjoyable than the manga version too based on what was adapted since C-Station and the staff involved did such a good job in adapting this in various ways. Will miss this kind of production that C-Station offered here when season 3 by 8bit airs.
Mar 3, 1:59 AM
Dec 2022
Its the end?! Well see you all in Season 3!

Think the show has been sponsored by Nissan and Yamaha. We get to see Nissan vehicles driven by the characters as well as the Yamaha scooter ridden by Rin.
Mar 16, 9:00 PM
Dec 2021
Cute episode that left the series at a good place.
Mar 20, 5:22 AM
Oct 2019
Those Capybara are so cute...
It's so healing.

Another 8/10 Season.
So relaxing and adorable.

“Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened” 🙂

Next i need to watch Season 2 Special and then the Yuru Camp Movie and patienlly wait for Season 3 in April 2024

What in the world?
900 1 STAR??
LMAO
Mar 30, 1:13 PM
Mar 2018
What a sweet ending to a sweet season. <3

I could feel Nadeshiko's wistfulness toward the end, so I'm glad she got to talk it out with Rin. The fact that she got worried when Rin wouldn't respond, just like how Rin got worried for her when she wouldn't respond on her first solo camping trip just warmed my heart. How great that these two found each other!
Apr 8, 9:27 AM

Mar 2024
What a finish, and what a season! So uplifting and wholesome.

Waited until season 3 started airing to watch season 2 and boy do I regret that now! Should've watched it sooner... 10/10
May 4, 1:37 PM

Jan 2022
Finishing this made me feel some type of way considering I started it in 2022 and put it on hold. This is such a wholesome and cute anime. I'll wait to watch the movie and the 3rd season once it finishes airing! I forgot how good this series was aw
This never updates so that's cool
May 9, 9:28 AM
Mar 2020
there are mfs review bombing a harmless, innocent, pure SoL?
im here after s3's ep 6 just to chime in the realization that Yuru Camp s2 is one of the greatest pieces of anime adaptations to be handed to us.
This just blows any other SoL anime out of the water ngl. Embodiment of the genre a completely relentless, perfect masterpiece.
Thank You C-Station and the continuous Yuru Camp Team (be it 8-Bit or any other studio)
i'm really enjoying the more funny approach to s3 so far!!
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2021

107 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2021

66 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2021

76 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:23 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2021

80 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 12:03 PM

Poll: » Yuru Camp△ Season 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 25, 2021

96 by cooldogmom »»
May 4, 11:01 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.