Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 28, 2021 8:31 AM

Sep 2007
Whelp I survived that.
In the beginning I thought this series had potential but after a few eps it was clear that they were going to re-use the same jokes and literally beat that thing to the point of not being funny anymore.
Glad that I finished it all the way through though so I'd spare another series from my "on-hold" or even "dropped" list but it was a "conclusive" enough ending that I'd perfectly feel fine not watching any future seasons (if future seasons came out)...even if the 3 "enemies" ran off.
(My avatar is an original creation-please don't take it)
Mar 28, 2021 10:24 AM
Aug 2018
AllGamer said:
Quite a nice relaxing and fun series to watch.
I liked it overall it was quite refreshing from the usual stuff.
there maybe a season two
Mar 28, 2021 12:51 PM

Feb 2007
Sayan_Pal said:
there maybe a season two

Dude, give it a rest... Saying this once is enough, we get it already.

We also know better series with better adaptations that have enough material for another season or two that have never gotten them, so no matter how many times you repeat it, it still doesn't make it more than wishful thinking until there's an actual announcement confirming a sequel.
Mar 28, 2021 7:28 PM
Aug 2018
luinthoron said:
Sayan_Pal said:
there maybe a season two

Dude, give it a rest... Saying this once is enough, we get it already.

We also know better series with better adaptations that have enough material for another season or two that have never gotten them, so no matter how many times you repeat it, it still doesn't make it more than wishful thinking until there's an actual announcement confirming a sequel.
so we have to wait,there is chance
Mar 30, 2021 2:09 AM

Dec 2014
I think this anime is good. If this gets a second season, i'll watch it too.

Marie x Lloyd ♡♡♡♡♡
Mar 30, 2021 3:37 PM

Feb 2014
Excuse me but score of 6.38 is way too low. MAL has shit taste confirmed
Mar 31, 2021 1:04 AM
Sep 2020
It finally ended, yes, overall this anime is very entertaining with jokes that are quite churning the stomach

Wish there was a season 2

Ruling the world is not necessary, video editing llyod number 1

Quete by Antagonis
Apr 2, 2021 3:24 AM
Aug 2014
I made it all the way through the 12 episodes I can't believe I did it, This series started off ok but got incredibly stale and tiring to watch shame really I hoped it would of improved throughtout the course of the series.
Apr 7, 2021 8:35 PM
Oct 2019
i know this show doesn't have a good score on here, but is there any word on a season 2?

because i thought it was fantastic. it made me laugh. the plot kept me intersted. it was a really enjoyable show

8/10
Apr 8, 2021 12:49 AM
Aug 2018
HagePotPotato said:
i know this show doesn't have a good score on here, but is there any word on a season 2?

because i thought it was fantastic. it made me laugh. the plot kept me intersted. it was a really enjoyable show

8/10
as there is good viewership in japan and there is enough source material so it may get season two but it will take time
Apr 8, 2021 7:35 PM
Sep 2020
zz2000 said:
According to the LN's official English translator on Reddit, the anime covered the 1st 5 LNs (available in English), and " a lot of great stuff...got cut for time", which amounted to "hefty chunks of plot and characterization...and a lot of great jokes."

https://yenpress.com/9781975313319/suppose-a-kid-from-the-last-dungeon-boonies-moved-to-a-starter-town-vol-5-light-novel/

The Japanese side released Vol 12 roughly a week ago as of this post, so there should be enough content for a theoretical S2.
https://ga.sbcr.jp/product/9784815609603/

Yes, I agree with the man. I read all the way up till the end of the fifth LN, and I say they skipped all the great jokes and character building in the anime. If only they didn't rush the content, and decided to only use 2-3 volumes instead.
Meh, but I guess they got the general plot down, so I guess.
Plinfa808Apr 8, 2021 7:45 PM
Apr 8, 2021 7:41 PM
Aug 2018
Plinfa808 said:
zz2000 said:
According to the LN's official English translator on Reddit, the anime covered the 1st 5 LNs (available in English), and " a lot of great stuff...got cut for time", which amounted to "hefty chunks of plot and characterization...and a lot of great jokes."

https://yenpress.com/9781975313319/suppose-a-kid-from-the-last-dungeon-boonies-moved-to-a-starter-town-vol-5-light-novel/

The Japanese side released Vol 12 roughly a week ago as of this post, so there should be enough content for a theoretical S2.
https://ga.sbcr.jp/product/9784815609603/

Yes, I agree with the man. I read all the way up till the end of the fifth LN, and I say they skipped all the great jokes and character building in the anime. If only they didn't rush the content, and decided to only use 2-3 volumes instead.
there maybe a season two
Apr 11, 2021 4:23 PM

Aug 2018
First 2 episodes were quite funny, then the jokes started getting old real fast.
I think I don't know wtf I'm doing. Maybe. Probably.

Apr 19, 2021 5:19 PM

Aug 2019
Not as bad as a I thought it would be 4/10
Apr 19, 2021 8:45 PM
Aug 2018
jasevy said:
Not as bad as a I thought it would be 4/10
it may get season two
May 17, 2021 4:19 PM

Jul 2015
Naked agriculture Merthophan, panties to save Micona and Shoma and Sou revealing they all did it for Lloyd, quite an weird end for a weird series. It may not have the best story to tell but sure was enjoyable because of its absurd comedy with everything centering around our innocent and 'weak' hero Lloyd.

May 21, 2021 5:08 AM
Dec 2019
Roch2001 said:
yvsei said:
glad that this anime is finally over. overall really fucking shit, 1/10

i agree, got so cringe around episode 4.

Your another one. Why do you continue to watch something for months on end just to shit on it in the end episode comments. I can only assume you are retarded in some manner that you self torture yourself watching something which you find so offensive to rate it as 1. Why would you possibly to choose to keep watching something you hate so much unless you are a liar and a charlatan or have a mental retardation which makes you punish yourself. If its the latter I can understand, I fit in that category myself. But its not about me, its about your sheer ignorance which astounds me.
average reddit user
May 21, 2021 7:42 PM
Aug 2018
rdexx said:
Roch2001 said:

Your another one. Why do you continue to watch something for months on end just to shit on it in the end episode comments. I can only assume you are retarded in some manner that you self torture yourself watching something which you find so offensive to rate it as 1. Why would you possibly to choose to keep watching something you hate so much unless you are a liar and a charlatan or have a mental retardation which makes you punish yourself. If its the latter I can understand, I fit in that category myself. But its not about me, its about your sheer ignorance which astounds me.
average reddit user
that is his own opinion,i think everone has right todo what they think,u not say they will hate
May 24, 2021 7:38 AM
Oct 2012
Not really a fan of comedy in the middle of serious stuffs like actions/fightings but otherwise a decent shounen anime. 7/10
May 27, 2021 7:57 PM

Feb 2014
i enjoyed the 1st half, but wasnt enjoying it as much in the 2nd half =(

6/10
Jun 2, 2021 11:50 AM

Mar 2020
Just finished watching the show, was a bit disappointed about the ending. I didn't have that high expectations, but I had hoped for a tiny bit more.

Wish there had been a tiny bit more time on the main antagonist, a bit more backstory and his motivations insted of the ten minutes before anime finish. You can't have a good hero if you don't have a good villain, even if he is clueless. The only one of the three bad guys that was any fun was the dwarf girl, but again, we knew something about her, and he had some swag about her.

The harem was a bit confusing at times... Not sure if the village chief was a part of it or not, nor if the princess or the prosthetic arm girl was part of it either. The cutest one of them, the ass kicking former mercenary, cute as a button, but about as much personality as a wet paper towel, so in a way, she fits perfect with Lloyd.

The best girl of them all was belt girl, loud, a bit crazy, honestly, she should just ditch Lloyd and hook up with the belt in sted, he was awesome. And lets face it, the belt would probably be a better lover as well, but that's just me.

A bit disappointed with the final episode, but an okay show for your typical harem adenture anime.
Jun 2, 2021 8:15 PM
Aug 2018
Ziyall said:
Just finished watching the show, was a bit disappointed about the ending. I didn't have that high expectations, but I had hoped for a tiny bit more.

Wish there had been a tiny bit more time on the main antagonist, a bit more backstory and his motivations insted of the ten minutes before anime finish. You can't have a good hero if you don't have a good villain, even if he is clueless. The only one of the three bad guys that was any fun was the dwarf girl, but again, we knew something about her, and he had some swag about her.

The harem was a bit confusing at times... Not sure if the village chief was a part of it or not, nor if the princess or the prosthetic arm girl was part of it either. The cutest one of them, the ass kicking former mercenary, cute as a button, but about as much personality as a wet paper towel, so in a way, she fits perfect with Lloyd.

The best girl of them all was belt girl, loud, a bit crazy, honestly, she should just ditch Lloyd and hook up with the belt in sted, he was awesome. And lets face it, the belt would probably be a better lover as well, but that's just me.

A bit disappointed with the final episode, but an okay show for your typical harem adenture anime.
it may get another season
Sep 12, 2021 4:40 AM

May 2009
Sayan_Pal said:

No, it won't. Don't delude yourself.
Sep 12, 2021 8:18 AM
Aug 2018
bastek66 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

it may get season two
Sep 12, 2021 8:25 PM

May 2009
Sayan_Pal said:
bastek66 said:

it may get season two

Nope, it wasn't successful enough
Sep 12, 2021 9:08 PM
Aug 2018
bastek66 said:
Sayan_Pal said:
it may get season two

let us see,it depend on ln sales
Sep 12, 2021 9:58 PM

May 2009
Sayan_Pal said:
bastek66 said:

It's too late, if LN sales were boosted enough they would already annouce it. It simply wasn't successful.
Sep 12, 2021 10:18 PM
Aug 2018
bastek66 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

It's too late, if LN sales were boosted enough they would already annouce it. It simply wasn't successful.
will u stop ,some anime announce many year later
Sep 13, 2021 9:20 AM

May 2009
Sayan_Pal said:
bastek66 said:

Successful ones, not failures. Seriously stop deluding yourself, first volume of Blurays sold only 288 copies, 2-4 didn't even chart and light novel sales also didn't improve. It's disaster
https://www.someanithing.com/12305
Sep 13, 2021 8:46 PM
Aug 2018
bastek66 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

Successful ones, not failures. Seriously stop deluding yourself, first volume of Blurays sold only 288 copies, 2-4 didn't even chart and light novel sales also didn't improve. It's disaster
stop yourself or i will report u, u have no right to reply me or force me to believe u
Sep 14, 2021 11:11 AM

May 2009
Sayan_Pal said:
bastek66 said:

stop yourself or i will report u, u have no right to reply me or force me to believe u

GIVE UP YOUR HOPES, they are baseless.
Sep 16, 2021 1:01 AM
Aug 2018
bastek66 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

stop u yourself, i donot talk to u,so u cannot reply
Sep 16, 2021 6:07 AM

May 2009
Sayan_Pal said:
bastek66 said:

You have no power here
Sep 17, 2021 11:03 PM
Aug 2018
bastek66 said:
Sayan_Pal said:

You have no power here
u also have no power,so please stop disturbing me
Mar 12, 2022 11:20 PM

Nov 2009

So... the only reason they wanted to release Demon Lords is so they can make Lloyd a hero cause they apparently "loved" him too much...

Lloyd is still an idiot til the end and still only understood less than half of what's going on...

(seriously tho... they don't even have a school in Kunlun?... having physical power is one thing, but knowledge is another... and knowledge can be learn by anyone regardless if they're weak or strong) (this is the whole reason why I think Lloyd is born stupid...)

___ ___ ___

Most funny part of this episode was Vitra unsealing himself due to being lectured... lol
amlgMar 12, 2022 11:23 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jul 8, 2022 6:14 AM

Apr 2011
Ending was average. I thought Lloyd will fight Shouma, but no. he'll lose anyway. It was fine for me. I kinda like the funny scenes. Also, this should have a harem tag since a lot of girls likes him.

It was fun while it lasted.
Sep 7, 2022 8:10 AM
Jan 2021
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Oct 12, 2022 5:13 AM

Jan 2014
wth, the finale is kinda anti climatic, all those problems just to make the MC a hero? seriously?

the MC is too pure and too innocent, even if he is still a 15 yo child.

now I get it why the rating is kinda low.
Oct 12, 2022 9:06 PM
Aug 2018
Abyhape said:
wth, the finale is kinda anti climatic, all those problems just to make the MC a hero? seriously?

u are low rated,this is good fun anime
Oct 13, 2022 4:42 AM

Jan 2014
Sayan_Pal said:
Abyhape said:

indeed, this is a fun show.
but that doesn't mean the ending is good.
the villain in this show is kinda forced, especially Shouma and Eug.
Sou is already the perfect villain if he do all the works alone, pulling the string.
but Souma and Eug joining him is just destroying the villain moment.
Oct 13, 2022 7:07 AM
Aug 2018
Abyhape said:
Sayan_Pal said:

indeed, this is a fun show.
but that doesn't mean the ending is good.
the villain in this show is kinda forced, especially Shouma and Eug.
Sou is already the perfect villain if he do all the works alone, pulling the string.
but Souma and Eug joining him is just destroying the villain moment.
this is not typical villain based anime, souma, sou being villain to make lloyd hero
Nov 17, 2022 12:50 PM
Nov 2022
un buen anime con un gran giro inesperada
Mar 23, 2023 9:43 PM
Feb 2023
Good Episode 10/10
Mar 31, 2023 1:22 PM

Jan 2023
Finally got to watch this show and... I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected!

I wasn't convinced by the synopsis or the pvs at the time, and the rating after that was one more clue for me to stay away from it.
But, having binged it in a few days, I must stay I smiled a lot through it, enjoyed it a lot, and couldn't wait to see the next episode.

It is fun, very light hearted, the characters are quirky and loveable, and it has good productions values (bangers op and ed, great visuals, great VAs that I recognized from other shows).
The jokes didn't all land for me and sometimes felt a little bit like the show was trying too hard to be funny, but for the most part I still liked them (my favorite gag probably being Lloyd throwing away these giant insect monsters like if it was nothing) and I thought it pretty funny and clever how they came with a lie from time to time to get Lloyd to fix the situation but withtout him realizing what was really going on and making the villains go "huh??!!".
Still, the archetypes of the characters are nothing really new to me (maybe besides Riho) and it sometimes felt like the show wasn't sure exactly where it was going.

Overall I had a good time, so 7/10 for the whole show! (and it for sure made me curious about the light novel, and the artist drawing these characters, I think they're very talented)
May 14, 2023 1:29 AM

Dec 2022
Ending it with Lloyd still misunderstanding everything that just happened and no one cares to explain what actually happened. Was expecting Alka (loli grandma) to explain to Lloyd how she ended up in that hole and reveal Eug's plan and everything, but instead we got some useless dialogue from Alka. I know Lloyd has been misunderstanding things through out the whole series for fun or whatever, but I think it was stupid to do the same thing on the last episode.

Ending feels rushed too.
Oct 26, 2023 4:42 PM
Oct 2023
this show fuckin sucks i watch it a couple years ago but i cant fathom i watch almost all 12 episodes befoire i realized it was dick
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» Better w/o MC

Hiroko_Takashiro - Aug 18, 2023

8 by Piromysl »»
Apr 20, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Syureria - Jan 18, 2021

71 by Mcspegotie »»
Mar 9, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2021

52 by Sayan_Pal »»
Feb 16, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2021

40 by Sekie »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

54 by hexashadow13 »»
May 24, 2023 9:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.