Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Nov 25, 2020 5:42 PM

Apr 2013
Damn all these Fire Force Squads got their Ass kicked pretty hard already, the weak perish, only the strong and lucky ones survive.... Go Viktor and Tamaki <3
Hajiki was starting strong but damn that decapitation came unexpected, and then the White Clad bitch tortures Tamaki... In the End she got what she deserved for it by getting Annihilated by the "Weapon of Destruction: Juggernaut" That Smile when he got embraced by the Explosion's flames though, Glorious Bastard

Didn't expect this show to get this dark with explicit death scenes like the decapitation or a Fire Soldier getting his chest ripped open. An extrem turn of events, interesting
just because I’ve gotten weaker, doesn’t mean that you got stronger, does it?
Nov 26, 2020 7:01 PM

Dec 2016
Stop. Making little fashbacks of the fire soldier's last memories with the loved ones before they die is not cool. That's so depressing! X(

This was a lot darker but aside from that, Juggernaut was amazing this episode. He proved he's a lot stronger than he looks :) Now it was his time to shine :D

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Dec 9, 2020 4:05 PM

Jul 2013
I refuse to believe my boy Juggernaut died, no way. Lots of deaths this episode goddamn. See? This is why they can't be friends with these cultists, fuck who cares that Charon wants to defend the pillars, all these white clad should die even Shinra's brother tbh
Dec 13, 2020 4:35 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Dude, they went all out this one episode, death after death, I thought they would stop at the background characters but. Wow.

I ship Tamaki and Juggernaut. I hope it's not the end for him, definitely one of the best, most fun characters in the show, please bring him to the 8th.
Dec 17, 2020 11:33 PM

May 2015
Gore in a goofy anime like this one took me by surprise
Dec 20, 2020 11:36 AM

Jan 2015
If Shinra really helped her I would put this show a 1/10.
Dec 21, 2020 7:15 PM

Aug 2015
Juggernaut was amazing for stepping up like that. His fight scenes were stunning but his backstory though, so sad :(

Poor Tamaki being beat up like that.
Dec 23, 2020 9:14 PM

Aug 2019
shit just went 0-100 real fucking quick, we're seeing people drop like flies, then rise from the dead as well as another fucking evangelist death squad. Looks like the hot necromancer maid is gonna be pulling the strings in the Nether rn, she's turned it into a fucking horror house with a mix of walking human charred remainds, and actual fresh from the dead corpses, poor litcht. I guess from not cleaning out the bodies underground, it's really bitten them in the arse with an army of infernos to deal with. Also, she has her own personal death squad as well, that are also stacked? Damn i swear this anime just, hits different sometimes.

Damn, they are not joking with this part, just offed Hajike like that huh, dude seemed chill as fuck D: But a hidden Juggernaut development arc is a plus, didn't like his character to much at first, but i'll hand it to him here, fucking slam dunked that Purple Haze member. Just still confused on how his outfit works, so it's just lots of layers underneath?
Dec 24, 2020 2:27 AM

Apr 2020
Arthur became a leader? I don't know what will happen, lmao

Damn, Hajiki died so easily
Jan 14, 2021 8:54 PM

Dec 2012
That was brutal...

Feb 14, 2021 11:42 AM

Aug 2017
-The first half was terrible, full of plot armor for Victor Licht, Tamaki fanservice and random flashbacks for random people.
-The second half has some interesting twists like Hajiki sudden death and Takeru killing Orochi.

Weird episode if u ask me. Its 50/50 so 3/5
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Feb 19, 2021 10:13 PM

Dec 2013
Juggernaut really impressed me in this episode. Even if I still don't really understand how his clothes work...
Feb 24, 2021 4:19 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
This was a much tonally different episode than usual. The flash backs for the rando fire soliders were both hilarious and saddening at the same time. I can appreciate dark humor though.

Hajiki's sudden death really took me for a loop. Didn't see it coming at all, I was actually waiting for him to get back up as if nothing happened. Gotta give the show credit, that was a bold choice.

I'll be honest, I was low key hoping Shinra would come out of nowhere and save the day. At least Tamaki still remembers his promise.

Kudos to Juggernaut as well, he really stepped up and saved the day. Good development for him. My only issue is his apparent ability to grow his body back. Now I know it's his "layers of clothes" that are popping back out, but I always thought that was more of a comedic thing. Made it hard to take the fight seriously.
Mar 21, 2021 8:26 AM
Oct 2019
trash. we literally had tamaki's unnecessary nudity just 2 episodes ago. now some guy is lifting up her clothes to look at her panties? and she magically becomes naked again? i repeat, trash

at least that guy's head was sliced clean off hahaha. whoa

why do so many characters have peg legs? they don't have feet. they stand and walk on pegs. wtf is that?

how does that guy's suit just replenish itself? makes no sense to me. but did he just sacrifice himself? the sound effects when his final bomb made contact were great
Apr 1, 2021 3:04 AM
Oct 2017
Damn, she didn't last long. Miss her already 😭.
May 1, 2021 9:19 PM

Nov 2010
Damn, things suddenly got serious. I can't believe Hajiki would die in an instant. I thought he'd be one of the best of company 2. Looks like Juggernaut is dead too at least he was able to take down Orochi.

Tamaki is still so weak for some reason. At least she's good at fan service. lol
Jul 9, 2021 3:05 AM
May 2020
nah i change my mind, juggernaut just like me fr fr
Nov 8, 2021 10:15 PM

Mar 2020
MAN HAJIKI HAS ALOT OF POTENTIAL!!!!

now he's dead
Subscribe to my Youtube : Rosvl Studio

I post Skits, Fingerstyle about Anime, F1 and many more :)

Link In My Profile!!
Feb 11, 2022 8:33 PM

Mar 2016
Daaaaaaaaaaamn, starting off as usual, but then once the KKK members, uh um sorry, I meant, the White Clad Purple Haze member, once they arrive on the scene, death follows.

This is by far the darkest and most gruesome episode in the Fire Force series and it's perfect, in a world where the infernals runs amok and a cult sect is trying to destroy the world, it should come with no surprise that Fire Force members die as a result.

Though they really put that much more emphasis on this ep by showing those glimpses of flashback along with a more direct and gory death. Hajiki's decapitation came out of nowhere and Tamaki almost died fighting this Orochi Whip-chick. However, the big man himself, Takeru AKA Juggernaut stepped up to the role and absolutely pulverized her sexy arrogant ass out of this reality. Nuked her right on the cheeks, point-blank range, just as he deserves. As expected, her closeup execution was well executed, the impact on the bass and the sound effect, alongside the slow-motion animation, it really made Takeru shine in the spotlight, absolutely satisfying.

Ritsu is an incredible asset to the otherwise understaffed White Clad, her necromancy power is simply broken, she's extremely powerful in situations in which her enemies intend to delve into the White Clad's lair.
Jun 4, 2022 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
Fantastic animation this episode. That fire whip shit was so cool
Jun 6, 2022 8:02 AM

May 2020
That's how you slay those bitches down, not a big fan of Juggernaut but he indeed got the deal done in the end. Also that other dude dying all of a sudden didn't make any emotional impact if I've to say honestly.
Aug 19, 2022 6:45 AM

Apr 2013
It really is a bit annoying how useless Tamaki is apart from praying. I feel like the story really does her dirty.
Sep 6, 2022 2:36 AM
Jul 2020
OMG SO MANY PEOPLE DIED :(((
Jan 8, 2023 9:04 AM

Nov 2020
Idk how but every character got a sad backstory
Jul 1, 2023 6:32 AM
Jun 2023
what's happen? TF
Jul 5, 2023 12:52 AM
Apr 2023
Holy shit Juggernaut is a chad and a walking w
Nov 10, 2023 4:13 AM

Jul 2023
I thought Juggernaut was lame before this episode, but damn this fight completely redeemed him in my eyes. He completely obliterated his enemy like that, and the animation for the fight was really good as well. Was nice hearing Shizuka Ito too even if it was for a one-episode villain.
Also F for Hajiki and the guys of Company 2 who died for raising all those huge death flags.
May 12, 12:47 AM
Dec 2022
Juggernaut outdid himself in the battle against the White-Clad in the Nether today. Hope he will pull through.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2020

162 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 12, 3:47 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 4, 2020

93 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 12, 3:23 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 27, 2020

86 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 12, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 20, 2020

83 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 12, 1:17 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai: Ni no Shou Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 6, 2020

85 by SenseiSempai-san »»
May 12, 12:23 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.