Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jul 30, 2014 8:06 PM
May 2013
Someone else mentions it…Toshiro changed his clothes. Yachiru's clothes was on the floor. Yachiru was gone. She wasn't naked? She changed clothes? She is zombie? Shit…can't wait until next week!
Jul 31, 2014 1:15 AM

May 2013
Didn't enjoy the chapter too much till close to the ending. Toshiro's a zombie!? Crazy ending! It was a huge surprise. Bleach has been better in recent chapters.

Jul 31, 2014 3:06 AM

Jul 2012
Woah, Toshiro became a zombie, sounds good! I hope Mayuri will fight in the next chapter
Jul 31, 2014 3:42 AM

Jun 2008
How the fuck does Charlotte beat easily a Quincy that Komamura had to go super form to fight against. This makes no sense.

j0x said:
so Hitsugaya died in battle and is now a zombie lol

Shinigami do not need to die to become zombie. Having the blood spread on them is enough.

astrozombie84 said:
Essam said:
toshirou is #1 beloved character in bleach this just can't happen to him . however i remember that shinigami mustn't die to be a zombie he just need to touch her blood.
the question now is if u defeated Giselle will the effect of her vanish?

thats not exactly true. i know thats what Giselle said but we dont know for sure.
cause Ikkaku got zombie blood on his face, and he is still fine.

i think it more or less depends on their power level.
Ikkaku power level is more or less equivalent to giselle's.
and hitsuguya's power level is definitely stronger then giselle's.

so im guessing he really is dead, or was at least on the verge of death when giselle zombified him.

dont get me wrong i like toshirou but this is a war, not to mention the final arc.
so there has to be casualties on both sides. sad though cause toshirou is still young well for a shinigami anyways.

Ikkaku didn't get Giselle's blood on him. The blood on him is from other zombies but that blood is irrelevant.
MonadJul 31, 2014 3:48 AM
Jul 31, 2014 3:57 AM

Mar 2014
Monad said:
How the fuck does Charlotte beat easily a Quincy that Komamura had to go super form to fight against. This makes no sense.

The Quincy is dead! Or can you not comprehend that simple fact? It's rather easy to come to the realization that a 'zombified' person won't retain their full power. It's even been shown that Bambi can only speak in fragments. Giselle is only controlling her corpse and remotely activating her abilities, but Bambietta's sentience and individuality is no more. Also, the Arrancar obviously got several upgrades themselves from Mayuri. It really isn't all that hard to fathom, really.
Jul 31, 2014 4:04 AM

Jun 2008
emoblossom123 said:
I'm surprised everyone believes that Toshiro is dead. Knowing Kubo, Toshiro's gonna somehow survive the whole zombie thing because of some B.S. explanation Kubo pulled from his arse at the last minute. Kubo can be ballsey at times, but not enough to where he'd just kill off the most popular character off screen. We shouldn't just assume Toshiro's dead until it's confirmed at the very last chapter of the series and there's no more chapters to bring him back to life.
With that aside, I refused to believe that Giselle was a boy when Yumichika said she was one. I thought that was just Yumichika trolling her. But now I'm getting a little suspicious when Charlotte told her that she resembled him a lot. And she made the same face when Yumichika told her she was a man too.

It seems to me now that you people are ether dumb or playing dumb so you can pretend you hated a supposed asspull when Toshiro end-up being fine after Giselle loses control over him since it was stated that Shinigami DON'T NEED TO DIE TO BECOME ZOMBIE!

How many times to people have to tell you this shit?

Ryukatsuka said:
Monad said:

The Quincy is dead! Or can you not comprehend that simple fact? It's rather easy to come to the realization that a 'zombified' person won't retain their full power. It's even been shown that Bambi can only speak in fragments. Giselle is only controlling her corpse and remotely activating her abilities, but Bambietta's sentience and individuality is no more. Also, the Arrancar obviously got several upgrades themselves from Mayuri. It really isn't all that hard to fathom, really.

Considering the difference in power level, yes it still is.
Charlotte is so much weaker than a quincy like that, that no matter what is hard to see how she can beat one so easily.
Charlotte was at a level that a captain can kill her in a second and Bambietta was stronger than two captains together until one went super dubber life sacrificing form. Even at a quarter of her power Bambietta should still be one shooting an enemy like Charlotte.

There is no "obviously" about them getting upgrades in power. No such thing was stated.
Also if becoming a zombie of Giselle makes you so damn weak then why even bother making zombies? Hitsugaya should be useless then too since his no stronger than Bambietta. Hell even if she had the captain commander as a zombie he will sill be weak as fuck if her zombie thing weakens someone so much.

astrozombie84 said:
Scione said:
You kids need to pay attention. Tōshirō Hitsugaya isn't dead. To become a Zombie, Quincy has to die first. But for a Shinigami to become a Zombie, all he needs to do is to touch the blood of that man girl. Shinigami doesn't have to die to become a zombie.

your obviously not paying attention either

Ikkaku got blood on him and he isnt a zombie.
if it doesn't work on Ikkaku then it sure as hell isnt gonna work on toshiro.

unless he is either dead or seriously injured.
of course it may take more time to take effect because of ikkaku's power level.

however until ikkaku turns zombie im going to assume that giselle is overestimating her power a bit, and that toshiro is either dead or was fatally wounded when he turned zombie.

Facepalm.

Seriously, put your brain to work will you?
Ikkaku got ZOMBIE blood on him NOT Giselle's blood.
MonadJul 31, 2014 4:20 AM
Jul 31, 2014 4:44 AM

Mar 2014
Monad said:

Charlotte is so much weaker than a quincy like that, that no matter what is hard to see how she can beat one so easily.
Charlotte was at a level that a captain can kill her in a second and Bambietta was stronger than two captains together until one went super dubber life sacrificing form. Even at a quarter of her power Bambietta should still be one shooting an enemy like Charlotte.

There is no "obviously" about them getting upgrades in power. No such thing was stated.
Also if becoming a zombie of Giselle makes you so damn weak then why even bother making zombies? Hitsugaya should be useless then too since his no stronger than Bambietta. Hell even if she had the captain commander as a zombie he will sill be weak as fuck if her zombie thing weakens someone so much.

You're under the assumption that power levels still apply in this situation when they don't. Bambietta would normally be far above Charlotte's level, but she isn't even at a quarter of her power. She's a zombie under the control of Giselle, and her powers are being harnessed that way. Giselle isn't obviously familiar with Bambi's powers as much as Bambi would be which is why she's is currently so weak. She isn't even in control. She's merely a puppet controlled by Gigi. A dead corpse zombified to fight for Giselle.

And questioning why her zombification powers are weak is beside the point. That is how her abilities work. They're not zombies in the traditional sense since only their abilities are being activated and used without them fully in control. In this case the Arrancar are more akin to Zombies as they still fully retain both control over their abilities as well as personality. You clearly haven't also seen all the stitch marks on their body or you would have realized they've been tampered with. This is Kurotsuchi we're talking about after all. He's definitely played around with their bodies and given them upgrades. How else was he able to send electrical charges to their brain to keep them in line?
Jul 31, 2014 5:20 AM

Jun 2008
Ryukatsuka said:

You clearly haven't also seen all the stitch marks on their body or you would have realized they've been tampered with. This is Kurotsuchi we're talking about after all. He's definitely played around with their bodies and given them upgrades. How else was he able to send electrical charges to their brain to keep them in line?

I have, but the stitches may simply be there because their bodies needed fixing and putting a device in their brain to control them was a necessity if he was gonna use them. It's doesn't mean that he managed to upgrade their power too though.
MonadJul 31, 2014 5:25 AM
Jul 31, 2014 5:27 AM

Mar 2014
Monad said:
have, but the stitches may simply be there because their bodies needed fixing and putting a device in their brain to control them was a necessity if he was gonna use them. It's doesn't mean that he managed to upgrade their power too though.

If you go back to their fights back in the Fake Karakura town arc, you'll realize that the places they have stitches on now doesn't correspond with the areas of their body they were injured in. Thus the supposition that Mayuri has done much more with them.
Jul 31, 2014 6:42 AM

Apr 2013
Monad said:
emoblossom123 said:
I'm surprised everyone believes that Toshiro is dead. Knowing Kubo, Toshiro's gonna somehow survive the whole zombie thing because of some B.S. explanation Kubo pulled from his arse at the last minute. Kubo can be ballsey at times, but not enough to where he'd just kill off the most popular character off screen. We shouldn't just assume Toshiro's dead until it's confirmed at the very last chapter of the series and there's no more chapters to bring him back to life.
With that aside, I refused to believe that Giselle was a boy when Yumichika said she was one. I thought that was just Yumichika trolling her. But now I'm getting a little suspicious when Charlotte told her that she resembled him a lot. And she made the same face when Yumichika told her she was a man too.

It seems to me now that you people are ether dumb or playing dumb so you can pretend you hated a supposed asspull when Toshiro end-up being fine after Giselle loses control over him since it was stated that Shinigami DON'T NEED TO DIE TO BECOME ZOMBIE!

Ryukatsuka said:

astrozombie84 said:

however until ikkaku turns zombie im going to assume that giselle is overestimating her power a bit, and that toshiro is either dead or was fatally wounded when he turned zombie.

Facepalm.

Seriously, put your brain to work will you?
Ikkaku got ZOMBIE blood on him NOT Giselle's blood.

First of all drop the insults. their is no excuse for you to be acting like that.

Secondly i realize he got bambi's blood on him not giselle's
however the recent chapter suggests that zombie blood not just giselle's could also work.
http://www.manga2u.me/Bleach/591/17/

also how well someones ability affects their opponent depends on their power level and their opponents power level.

like when toshiro froze yammy, and yammy busted out like it was nothing.
he even said it was refreshing. this is because yammy has a ton of reiatsu.

point being do you really think giselle's blood will work on every shinigami.
for example a high level captain could easily overcome her ability with their reiatsu.

this is of course assuming they are in good health.
which toshiro wasn't, he was injured and fatigued.
So yeah their is a chance he might not be dead.

of course his skin tone is like that of bambi which suggests that he actually is dead.
Jul 31, 2014 8:15 AM

Apr 2008
I'm under the impression that if you get zombie-fied, it's over. And its BLEACH, where cheapness happens.

And you are dead as a zombie. I don't think this is Resident Evil, but then again, the shinigami fodder who got zombified didn't last.

I want to keep this suspense, and get my heart torn out if Toshi can't come back. Can you do that Kubo?
Jul 31, 2014 9:32 AM
Mar 2011
Can you imagine Toushirou begging Giselle for we don't know what Bambietta's way? I'd like to see that...
Jul 31, 2014 10:43 AM

Apr 2014
TOSHIROOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! DX
Jul 31, 2014 11:06 AM

Sep 2011
astrozombie84 said:
Scione said:
You kids need to pay attention. Tōshirō Hitsugaya isn't dead. To become a Zombie, Quincy has to die first. But for a Shinigami to become a Zombie, all he needs to do is to touch the blood of that man girl. Shinigami doesn't have to die to become a zombie.

If you look back at the manga, Ikkaku got Bambietta's blood on him - not Giselle's. There's nothing that says that the blood of someone who was turned into a zombie by Giselle would have the same properties.

Read the beginning of 554 again if you want to see what happened to Toshirou.
Jul 31, 2014 11:06 AM

Oct 2013
Monad said:
emoblossom123 said:

I never said Toshiro was dead. In fact, I was more implying to the fact that he was alive. And it's not like I'm gonna hate the supposed asspull or anything. I've gotten used to those. I just know it's to be expected.
I'd go with emobubbles, but someone else already had it, damn bastard.
Jul 31, 2014 12:31 PM

Apr 2013
Jordan_X said:
astrozombie84 said:

If you look back at the manga, Ikkaku got Bambietta's blood on him - not Giselle's. There's nothing that says that the blood of someone who was turned into a zombie by Giselle would have the same properties.

Read the beginning of 554 again if you want to see what happened to Toshirou.

uhhh im not gonna get into this again! just read my previous post.
Jul 31, 2014 6:44 PM

Apr 2014
Kubo just did it didn't he? He decided to take a risk and make Toshiro into a zombie.

Great. Now my heart will be crying for a week. T_T

I don't think Toshiro is dead, but that tan face and that new Quincy uniform on him are pushing it. Just staring at Toshiro's new design makes me shiver...

I just hope that by defeating Giselle, Toshiro will return back to normal. *went into praying mode*
Jul 31, 2014 6:54 PM

Sep 2013
Eventually almost everyone will have to die for Ywach to powerup and fight anyway :(

Oh and Rangiku is dead, Kira too and the vizards gremmy killed, more zombies incoming :)
Jul 31, 2014 6:57 PM

Mar 2014
ichii_1 said:
Eventually almost everyone will have to die for Ywach to powerup and fight anyway :(

Oh and Rangiku is dead, Kira too and the vizards gremmy killed, more zombies incoming :)

Vizards are with Isane though. So they couldn't be zombified unless they go through her. Kinda sad that Boob-chan Rangiku is gone though!
Jul 31, 2014 10:57 PM
Aug 2011
Yeah I got spoiled a bit earlier and this is why viciously caught up with this manga.
I just heard Toshiro died but I didn't realize he was a zombie now. Oh boy.

This manga has been surprisingly entertaining of late.
Aug 1, 2014 3:00 AM

Dec 2012
Nooo!! Shiro-chan is dead?? Which chapter did Rangiku, kira, and vizords die?

Tite Kubo... I hate you for killing so many characters.
Aug 1, 2014 3:13 AM

Mar 2014
cloud2313 said:
Nooo!! Shiro-chan is dead?? Which chapter did Rangiku, kira, and vizords die?

Tite Kubo... I hate you for killing so many characters.

Rest assured only Kensei and Rose have been confirmed to be dead! You can hold onto that tiny shred of hope...
Aug 1, 2014 6:11 AM

Jan 2014
I must say "Good work Kubo" Chapter better than one piece in this week.
Aug 1, 2014 12:36 PM
Mar 2009
Pretty sure Bambietta, zombie or not, should easily beat Charlotte.

Though the end really got me. Kudos Kubo, you actually left me looking forward to the next chapter for once. It's been a long fucking time since I've felt this way with Bleach. Now the question is whether Toshiro stays dead or not and what happened to Rangiku.
Aug 1, 2014 1:49 PM

Apr 2013
ChronosXIII said:
Pretty sure Bambietta, zombie or not, should easily beat Charlotte.

Though the end really got me. Kudos Kubo, you actually left me looking forward to the next chapter for once. It's been a long fucking time since I've felt this way with Bleach. Now the question is whether Toshiro stays dead or not and what happened to Rangiku.

Well the theory is either Giselle cant bring out Bambi's full power, or Mayuri upgraded those arrancars.

maybe both, but yeah bleach has been really good last couple of chapters.
Aug 1, 2014 6:42 PM

Sep 2013
^
Charlotte was one of the top members of Baraggan's fraction and we know that Baraggan>>>>>Bambi, so Charlotte>>Bambi plus the fact quincy are weak to hollows :O
Aug 1, 2014 7:44 PM

May 2011
Shinigami's can be zombies without having to die.. Hitsugaya probably was in this way~

I'm really happy that he is like that.. never liked him much.
Aug 2, 2014 7:44 AM

Mar 2014
OMG ! ! ! did Hitsugaya die. Since he become a zombie that's mean he dead rite?

Aug 2, 2014 7:58 AM

Jan 2011
Zombie Toushiro FTW. I don't mind since I don't really like him xD Bleach getting interesting again, expecting Grimmjow soon
Aug 2, 2014 8:28 AM

Oct 2013
WHY?????
the text above may contain error... fuck that this text may contain errors u.u
because I have no proper knowledge of the English grammars (i learned English by playing games and reading things so ye that's it )

and this thing here ^ just don't want to update to the correct colors
Aug 2, 2014 2:14 PM

Jul 2014
There's no way Toshiro is dead/will die at this point; Kubo can't afford to kill off a fan favourite at this point and risk ratings dropping even further. Mayuri being the badass he is will find a way to bring him back to normal, probably via killing Sternritter Z :)
Aug 2, 2014 6:25 PM

Jan 2009
Adilmeister said:
There's no way Toshiro is dead/will die at this point; Kubo can't afford to kill off a fan favourite at this point and risk ratings dropping even further. Mayuri being the badass he is will find a way to bring him back to normal, probably via killing Sternritter Z :)

Ulquiorra Cifer is dead and was a huge fan favorite, I think Bleach will be just fine if Hitsugaya passes on as well.
Aug 3, 2014 12:00 PM

Apr 2013
Captain_Benz said:
Adilmeister said:

Ulquiorra Cifer is dead and was a huge fan favorite, I think Bleach will be just fine if Hitsugaya passes on as well.

This^ just because Toshiro is a Shinigami doesn't mean he is safe.

BTW i read something interesting on Bleach Asylum.

Tekken13;249401 said:
Here's a post by Mila(OMF) about Hitsugaya and his role in the story that many may have missed.

Aug 3, 2014 2:54 PM

Feb 2014
Because Ulquiorra was enemy and he must be used to show how fearful Ichigo's hollow was.

I won't take it until i see the prove that Toushiro is dead

Kubo failed to kill Byakuya even after that last words is enough prove.
Aug 4, 2014 2:16 AM

Jun 2008
woah that last page shocked me. Toshiro is dead?!
Aug 4, 2014 12:29 PM

Jan 2014
Flashoftheback said:
I won't take it until i see the prove that Toushiro is dead

Kubo failed to kill Byakuya even after that last words is enough prove.

I dont think is permantly dead... At least I hope so, is one of my favorite characters and it would be pretty bad if he would die like that, but he did kill Kira all of a sudden so i dont know.

And by the way is bleach going to end soon??? The last chapters have been giving me that feeling :O
Aug 4, 2014 1:57 PM
Jul 2018
uzumakigabri said:

And by the way is bleach going to end soon??? The last chapters have been giving me that feeling :O

It is the last arc so I guess you could say it will. Its just a matter of how the things play out with this war.
Aug 4, 2014 2:21 PM

Jan 2014
What the fuck?

Talk about a damn cliffhanger. Oh my God.

The fangirls are going to cry tears of blood.
Proud founder of The Official Anti-Ging Freecss Fan Club Join now!
Kellhus said:
GuusWayne said:
there is a limit to the suspension of disbelief

And it's the fan that did it. Not the smoking porn reading rubik cube genius rape ape with a magic boat.
Aug 5, 2014 11:16 AM

Mar 2009
Kubo planned it from the start of the war. Hitsugaya needs loads of moist to be at full power. Fangirl tears will provide ultimate power up for Shiro so he can not only overcome Giselle zombification but also save Soul Society.
Aug 6, 2014 1:30 AM

Nov 2012
Wow WTF! What happened to Hitsugaya? Haven't seen him in a while and suddenly he appears like this.
Aug 10, 2014 4:38 AM

Dec 2013
Yay for Hitsugaya. Where the hell was he until now lol
Aug 11, 2014 9:55 PM

Jan 2014
So Hitsugaya was zombified before death. Probably sign of a comeback. Mayuri remains as entertaining as always.
"Let Justice Be Done!"

My Theme
Fight again, fight again for justice!
Sep 14, 2014 1:32 PM

Sep 2013
Japan's probably losing their shit over this chapter, but Toshiro is probably going to get revived later due to fan pressure anyway.
Sep 18, 2014 1:33 PM

Aug 2007
Wow, was actually surprised by a cliffhanger for once. When he/she said captain, I was expecting Kenpachi. This changes things (slightly).
Sep 20, 2014 7:02 PM

Jun 2011
BEAMMMMU! *fab pose*
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 29, 2014 2:08 PM
Nov 2014
I'm so confused right now, what is going on!

http://bleach.primehentai.com/
Blockhead7Feb 28, 2016 1:09 PM
Apr 24, 2015 6:36 AM
Apr 2015
WHY WHY WHY!!! I hate it, I will never continue bleach until I make sure Toshiro is coming back sound and safe :( He's my fave character EVER! DAMN YOU KUBO! Fuck
Jul 20, 2015 11:05 AM

Sep 2009
luppiii~~~ glad to see him again. i always thought he was pretty amusing.

but hitsugaya wow. too many feels
Aug 6, 2015 3:31 PM

Dec 2013
Oh no, fuck no, no no no no, not my Hitsugaya!
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jun 9, 2017 6:27 AM

Feb 2013
Hitsugaya is a zombie too!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 300 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 16, 2007

19 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Jun 13, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 662 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Feb 10, 2016

83 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Jun 10, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 170 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 21, 2009

4 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Jun 4, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 350 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darkreaper70 - Mar 19, 2009

146 by Mira_NH »»
May 31, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.