Forum Settings
Forums

Favorite Country Or Countries You Want To Travel To/Live In?

New
Dec 3, 2012 5:37 PM

Dec 2012
You can also post countries you have traveled to. Also what country you currently reside in?

I don't specifically have a favorite country but countries I would like to travel to are: Germany, Russia, Great Britain, Japan, Brazil, Italy, & Mexico.

A country I have visited would be Ecuador 2 years ago, I have family there and I believe Canada when I was young. I was like 3.

I currently reside in the USA.

What about you? :D Have fun!

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Dec 3, 2012 5:39 PM

Oct 2012
Japan for the animu and hot girls in maid outfits.
and South Korea for the hot kpop stars.

/thread.
Dec 3, 2012 5:44 PM

Aug 2009
As many countries in Europe as possible when I start backpacking.

And I guess I'd go to Japan. Not many plans for Asia, though.
Dec 3, 2012 5:59 PM

Oct 2010
ycart59 said:
As many countries in Europe as possible when I start backpacking.

And I guess I'd go to Japan. Not many plans for Asia, though.

Don't forget to visit Bulgaria and the Black Sea :)

As for me, well I have ultra many Must See destinations. But I don't want to just be a tourist there for a week. I want to live a little among the people, find out more about their habits, culture and stuff. This is one of my DREAMS>

Countries - Japan, Russia (Saint Petersburg, Moscow, Kazan), Mongolia, Kazahstan, Turkey (The city of Kings), China, Thailand, India, North America, Columbia, Brazil... got to catch my breath :)... there are more :)
Dec 3, 2012 6:02 PM
Sep 2012
Current Location: Canada

WTV(Wanting to Visit): Japan, Rome, New York, Ireland
"Once you miss the opportunity to say something, the words become increasingly toxic."
Dec 3, 2012 6:06 PM

Apr 2012
Current location: Canada

Want to live in: Estonia or Czech
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 3, 2012 6:26 PM

Aug 2012
I need to make my way towards South America, and soon.

It's my sworn duty to stop the Mayans and their millenia long plan of destroying the Earth, but I have a serious problem with procrastination.

And I'm not sure the world is worth saving to begin with.

كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Dec 3, 2012 6:31 PM

Nov 2008
Somewhere in South Africa would be bitchin'.

My dad's family is Nigerian however, but I'm sure that even if I ever did consider visiting that we would meet up in South Africa ^_-
Dec 3, 2012 6:54 PM

Sep 2012
Holland would be amazing place to live in. No more of "im sorry but our train will be delayed by an hour because we didnt except the winter which has occured for 10 000 years in row"
Dec 3, 2012 6:56 PM

Sep 2011
I would love to visit germany.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Dec 3, 2012 6:59 PM

Jul 2012
Current location, California USA
I would want to visit Indonesia, I used to live there so it would be cool to re-visit all places I came to love; Bali, Yogyakarta, Sruabaya, Jakarta, ect.
But other than those being my priority's I think I would basically travel anywhere if I could, its fun.
QuiGonJonDec 3, 2012 7:04 PM

If you really want to fit in, just put Legend of the Galactic Heroes in your top 5 and have it be the only 10-rated anime in your list.
Dec 3, 2012 7:02 PM

Mar 2012
I would like to visit Sweden, Finland, Germany & Japan.
Dec 3, 2012 7:08 PM

Aug 2012
Well the LHC is over in Europe...
Dec 3, 2012 7:18 PM

Aug 2012
Trembllar said:
Well the LHC is over in Europe...

كنت تهدر وقتك عن طريق ترجمة هذه.

mattbenz99 said:
Christians and Satanists are technically the same thing
Dec 3, 2012 7:24 PM

Apr 2012
One day I hope to go in a country with Eskimos because I've heard they eat stuff like seal, and it looks pretty tasty.
Dec 3, 2012 7:30 PM

Oct 2012
Zimbabwe...
My subjective reviews: katsureview.wordpress.com
THE CHAT CLUB.
Dec 3, 2012 7:36 PM

Jan 2012
What better place is there to visit than Japan?!?!?!?! xD

Dec 3, 2012 7:37 PM

Jul 2011
Siberia (Russia), seems pretty chill and nice.
Dec 3, 2012 7:42 PM

Apr 2012
Sic said:

I see what you did there.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 3, 2012 7:44 PM

Jun 2011
Current live in: Australia
Want to visit: Japan, France, Britain, Germany, USA
Want to live in: New Zealand
Dec 3, 2012 7:53 PM

Nov 2012
I'd like to visit, of course, Japan, but also China - from what I've seen, it's a very beautiful country. I definitely wouldn't want to live there making iPods for fat Americans, but a vacation there or something would be nice.

I currently live in USA, but I was actually born in Russia - and I don't know if it's just because it's my homeland, but I really would like to live there. Just so many more things to do there it seems.. Here in the USA it's kinda boring, which is why I'm a neckbeard who watches anime and plays video games all day.

Sic said:

Yep, I love cold and snow. Ironically, I live in Phoenix, AZ - a desert......
Dec 3, 2012 7:58 PM
Jul 2018
I'd really like to visit Japan. I'd also like to go to France. From what I've seen it seems beautiful.
I currently live in the U.S.
Dec 4, 2012 8:46 AM

Feb 2012
I'd definitely want to visit Japan, China, India, North Korea and also Island, Norway, Finland and Sweden. I'm strangely attracted to Russia too. I've never been there but I want to go there to shag some russian bitches with the hot russian accent and drink litres of vodka see Moscow, Petersburg etc.
From what I've seen, Greece, Great Britain and Germany look like okay places to live in.
The only thing you can rely on is that you can't rely on anything.
Dec 4, 2012 8:49 AM
Dec 2012
24 countries and counting...

So far, my three favorite countries are:

-Japan (fingers crossed for permanent residency)
-Canada (it's like a U.S. that doesn't suck)
-New Zealand (friendlier, calmer, less racist Australia IMO)
Dec 4, 2012 9:24 AM

Jun 2012
I've always wanted to visit Italy and France.
Dec 4, 2012 9:37 AM

Sep 2008
I currently live in Norway.

I would like to visit most countries in Europe as well as Japan and Taiwan in Asia. Also Canada and USA, but more to visit friends than to experience the place in the latter case.

In time I intend to move to southern France somewhere, because I can speak the language and it's far enough south to be a considerable upgrade in terms of climate from this icy little outcrop.
もののあはれ。。。
Dec 4, 2012 9:43 AM

Dec 2011
Ever since I was 8 and before I even knew about anime I wanted to visit a Japan, actually not visit it, live in it. There was a commercial on TV, and I just fell in love with narrow streets, cherry trees, language and certain lady I saw in that commercial... xD That love stayed up until now. And I would wish to visit Australia, New Zealand, South Korea and China :D
Dec 4, 2012 9:49 AM
Dec 2011
I wish to visit : Russia Netherlands , USA , Mongolia , Japan , China , and all Eastern Europe countries

favorite country : Russia , Japan
aiueowaveDec 4, 2012 9:55 AM
Dec 4, 2012 9:51 AM
Mar 2012
NNick said:
Everyone here wants to got to Japan, I wonder why. Hmh.

I think most of them are interested in their rich history...

I live in some farmer country which is known for Tulips and their fine cheese, no its not France.

If I had the choice to move somewhere permanently, then I guess it would be Canada, amazing landscapes, milk in bags and plain awesomeness. Places I would like to visit are Vienna (in Austria), Venice (in Italy) and less preferably Hamburg (in Germany). Yeah, I don't have too much interest for Asia.
Dec 4, 2012 9:51 AM

Sep 2008
I live in Milan, Italy, but i wish to go living somewhere else, preferably abroad. When i finish highschool i will have to study and even if i am thinking about moving to go to university, it is not a city i am particulary interested in. After, who knows. Surely i'd like to travel a lot, it doesn't matter where as long as it could be a good experience.
Dec 4, 2012 10:00 AM
Jun 2012
current country is singapore

i would like to travel to hong kong, japan or taiwan. there's other countries i would like to travel to but these are the few that comes to my mind now.

i would like to live in any country as long as the cost of living is not so high
Dec 4, 2012 10:06 AM
Mar 2012
NNick said:
And not anime, right?

Anime?! There is no chance in hell that the fine people of this community would taint themselves with ...anime...
Dec 4, 2012 10:13 AM
Dec 2012
NNick said:
Karpman said:
NNick said:

I think most of them are interested in their rich history...

And not anime, right?

What attracted me to Japan were the cars. Anime isn't on the list when it comes to the attraction. You don't have to live in Japan to be obsessed with anime or moronically throw Japanese phrases around with a bunch of cosplay westerners. Hell, most of my Japanese friends don't watch anime, even some who are into itasha.
Dec 4, 2012 10:26 AM

Aug 2009
The USA is the only country I want to live. I was stationed in Korea for a year and didn't really like it, but I would like to visit Korea with a shit load of money to buy souvenirs, plastic pellet guns, and other stuff. I would like to visit all over Japan, visit different places in Europe to look at their ancient castles and churches, visit some of those south American countries to check out their ancient temples.
Dec 4, 2012 10:39 AM
Dec 2012
ezikialrage said:
The USA is the only country I want to live. I was stationed in Korea for a year and didn't really like it, but I would like to visit Korea with a shit load of money to buy souvenirs, plastic pellet guns, and other stuff. I would like to visit all over Japan, visit different places in Europe to look at their ancient castles and churches, visit some of those south American countries to check out their ancient temples.

What branch?

I've only been to Korea by way of the 31st MEU from Okinawa. I've never been to Seoul but my experience there wasn't favorable.
Dec 4, 2012 10:54 AM

Aug 2009
fameONE said:

What branch?

I've only been to Korea by way of the 31st MEU from Okinawa. I've never been to Seoul but my experience there wasn't favorable.

At the time I was 11B (infantry). I was stationed in B co 1-9 inf at Camp Hovey back in 2002-2003. At the time 1-9 infantry was in Camp Hovey and part of 2nd ID.
Dec 4, 2012 11:05 AM

Nov 2012
Current location: Netherlands
Want to visit: Greece, Egypt, New Zealand (got a friend there), Asia
Visited: Italy was awesome. Went on a bustrip that went from city to city (Venace, Rome, Florence etc.), beautiful country. Food was delicious to.

Marza92 said:
Holland would be amazing place to live in. No more of "im sorry but our train will be delayed by an hour because we didnt except the winter which has occured for 10 000 years in row"

No, in Holland it's more like "our train will be delayed an hour just to f*ck with ya". The NS sucks.
Dec 4, 2012 11:37 AM

Dec 2011
I live in Lithuania.
I've only been in Latvia.
I'd like to visit Japan (well, obviously), South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Germany, Holland/Netherlands, France, UK, United Arab Emirates, China, Iceland, Italy, USA, Estonia. Hm, maybe Russia too, since I can speak Russian. (I'm not fluent at it though)
Dec 4, 2012 12:28 PM

Apr 2012
NNick said:

Because they are all shit taste weeaboos.
Dec 4, 2012 1:53 PM

Jun 2012
Serbia, Sweden, and Germany are all where I want to go.
I lived in Russia for 6 years, Rostov-on-don where I was born. Moved at the age of 6 now in America and unhappy.
but you don't even know how dank my memes are
Dec 4, 2012 2:23 PM

Jul 2012
i live in Germany and I'm pretty happy here.
Sweden, Norway, Finland or Great Britain are great too. I like some bigger cities in the US too.
Dec 4, 2012 3:00 PM

Jan 2008
Currently live: USA

Want to visit: Israel, Japan, Rome, and may be France.

Want to live: I like living in the USA. Not as much as I use to(certain changes have messed the country up), but it's still fine.
Dec 4, 2012 3:04 PM

Aug 2012
Current country: Romania(and fucking proud of it)

I would like to visit:
UK(don't really care about whether is England, Ireland, Scotland or Wales, I'm going for the climate)
Northern Europe(really seems like fun, again probably just for the climate, plus cute girls)
Spain(I have to learn the language at school, but they seem like a very friendly people)
Dec 4, 2012 5:46 PM
Dec 2012
ezikialrage said:
fameONE said:

What branch?

At the time I was 11B (infantry). I was stationed in B co 1-9 inf at Camp Hovey back in 2002-2003. At the time 1-9 infantry was in Camp Hovey and part of 2nd ID.

USMC here. I was intel before I reenlisted and switched to Public Affairs. I prefer journalism to that shit anyway.

EAS; 8 months and counting then I'm back in Japan indefinitely... as a civilian.
Dec 4, 2012 5:52 PM
Jul 2012
I like living in america and don't really wanna live anywhere else.

I've been to:

Jamaica
Puerto Rico
Dominican Republic
Trinidad & Tobago
Virgin Islands
England

I'd like to visit japan but I don't like the expensive shit, and the way some people treat people not from japan.
Dec 4, 2012 5:56 PM
Dec 2012
JavierR said:

I'd like to visit japan but I don't like the expensive shit, and the way some people treat people not from japan.

Living in Japan isn't at all expensive if you don't live in the heart of the major cities. For example, the upper West Side of NYC costs an arm and a leg. Well, so does Shibuya. However, if you live in the suburbs of Yokohama, you can easily survive on $3000/mo.

The xenophobia isn't as bad as it seems. Hell, America's racism trumps Japan's xenophobia any day of the week (with the exception to how they treat the Chinese, but that's a whole different story).
Dec 4, 2012 6:09 PM

Nov 2007
Lived in: USA, Korea (south)
Visited: Japan
Want to Visit: Taiwan, tour of Europe, Kyoto/Osaka, North Korea

Dec 4, 2012 7:10 PM
Jul 2012
fameONE said:
JavierR said:

Living in Japan isn't at all expensive if you don't live in the heart of the major cities. For example, the upper West Side of NYC costs an arm and a leg. Well, so does Shibuya. However, if you live in the suburbs of Yokohama, you can easily survive on $3000/mo.

The xenophobia isn't as bad as it seems. Hell, America's racism trumps Japan's xenophobia any day of the week (with the exception to how they treat the Chinese, but that's a whole different story).

thats a good thing to know. I was a bit hesitant because I heard things, but if i ever do get a job then I'll visit japan and see if it's my cup of tea.
Dec 4, 2012 7:19 PM

Nov 2008
Lived in: Germany, USA, Belgium
Want to visit: UK

Jan 30, 2014 8:52 PM

Aug 2013
Live in? Wouldn't know without at least visiting and getting a good feel for it... visiting... ireland, egypt, japan, germany, spain, korea, and england would probably be at the top of my list (a few more at least, just can't think of it right now)
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» have you been sick this winter? ( 1 2 )

Star_Boy - Jan 17, 2013

92 by Serafos »»
3 minutes ago

» Are you e-famous? Are you an Internet celebrity? ( 1 2 )

DesuMaiden - Apr 18

67 by Stomiks »»
20 minutes ago

» 2023-2024 NBA Season Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

deg - Jun 18, 2023

851 by zzz »»
43 minutes ago

» What's the most important thing in the center of your mind rn?

LenRea - Yesterday

18 by Mayahuel »»
1 hour ago

» Overly Specific & Stupid Food Rules/Etiquette

vasipi4946 - 2 hours ago

0 by vasipi4946 »»
2 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.