Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Oct 13, 2012 6:56 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really liked Komari intro in the spoiler
however the panties part was not needed it was just MOE but it does show a ant-eater which I wonder if it’s just means Komari likes animals in general. If so then she would be good friend with Noumi IMO. I am going to turn a blind eye to any service as disregarding as simply nothing.

Komari’s drama as the following,

Suggests was very emotional and well done. Komari was very MOE with the mittens too.

Despite having lots of MOE time with Komari, I gave the best to the following,

Komari’s FIGHTO! Was in thee end the best one for me despite others being as good times of MOE of Komari, she really expands better when she shows her fighting spirit IMO. So apart from that which I see that people might not take it like my sister who has very little tolerance to anything fan service, my thoughts follow at their best cause really it was that little bit that got a turn off from me. I really am hatred mode on the service in this series and that’s as simple as it gets with me.

About the start, 2 parts really struck out on me. First one was how Komari hides her face and fingers plays around with Riki’s face in the spoiler
the movements were totally MOE with Komari’s face and her expressions. Her eye contact also made a difference.

The second part in the spoiler
showed further moves of Komari that just make her very MOE while at the same time showing how great of a person and nice she is. Her food eating with Riki made way for very pleasant times. Best parts of that segment were when she opens and closes her arms with the waffle along with the finger movement again as she wonders around.

About the cafeteria, that was quite hilarious with the combos of Rin, Masato and Kyousuke. The first part was plain funny with Masato in the spoiler
making funny faces but I liked way more the joke surrounding Kyousuke’s manga reading. That got funny.

The second part involving the fly and soap in the spoiler
got me ROFL so bad at thee end result of poor Masato lying on the floor. Possible FOOD POISONED! OH NO! Well I am sure he will make it. He’s pretty though.

About Rin and the outside. At first Rin was pretty cool in the spoiler
being in class and all. However things got much more interesting when she goes outside of it. Upon meeting Rikki a very nice part in the spoiler
opens up of Rin with the cats. As short as it may be, it showed how great she plays with them and hence her love for animals is seen there quite well. Her facials during that time looked very happy IMO.

As the letter came in the spoiler
it opens a rather dramatic part with Komari that may translate into a rather gloomy part soon enough. While the visuals are quite enticing for example with the shadow itself under the tree and a front view of Rin in a rather light emitting part. While Rikki’s conversation was cool.

About the cleaning, most likely the best and funniest part of the whole episode. BEST STUFF! Really the best I find. First of all a powerful start to this segment would be in the spoiler
as seeing Rin being ready also gave off to her door slamming Masato, which was AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Just that. It really sucks too cause Masato was so pepped up to play ball. It’s like Rin crushed that part of him despite him being himself back to PEPPED up levels later on.

The start of the cleanup in the spoiler
was pretty cool in showing how messed up the place really is. It showed rather well the starting point of why later on this part becomes so much better and of needed cleaning.

About the cleaning with Rin/Komari, THAT’S IT! The part that it all becomes amazing as soon as Komari comes in the picture in the spoiler
with her super MOE OVER 9000 impact with mittens and facials, it’s no surprise it was WOAAAAAAAAAH HOLY MOE LIGHT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Something like that. This can’t be denied further as it shows how much of impact she had in Rin by making her blush and ADD THIS! That being the forms of Komari under a web and with that book on her head.

Finally the PUPPET WARS in the spoiler
MUPPET TIME! YES! Ahahahaha! Too hilarious but yeah the Muppet reference was excellent! The comedy was great and more so than before. Masato’s faces were very funny and nothing more can be asked for except the final effect of Komari on Rin whom makes her hide behind Rikki and react in a very blushing way towards Komari once again. In thee end the cleaning was good!

About the game, once Komari starts the game all went very MOE and comedic. First of all the MOE was so much in the spoiler
for a start. Komari was just cute with her stretching and expressions as she did them.

What can translate afterwards into comedy semi MOE still in the spoiler
are none other than super poses of Kyousuke and Komari together and when she bats but lets it slip only to have that bat hit Masato in the legs. OUCH! That was painful. Komari’s cheerfulness along with her expressions continued strong to being in the MOE along with the comedy. Komari is also very positive despite being clumsy. As she does not give up but perseveres. A really remarkable little girl to say the least. I ROFL really hard at what Kyousuke opened above her head.

About thee end, when Komari fell in the spoiler
I was afraid she exhausted herself too much but it was pure clumsiness and it sure worked on Rin to surprise her as Komari gave her a nice hug that was MOE IMO.

That’s to mention also the shoe part in the spoiler
that really did a number on Masato’s face of ROFL value.

About the preview, looks like Rikki in the spoiler
get confronted by someone and shirt/skirts flying upwards? For what reasons I wonder.

Regardless of some elements the episode fleshed out Komari good and it was very MOE.

BTW Image Stitches done in the spoiler
of Komari and Rin.

Now the rest are done in the BLOG:
http://ecchiking99.blogspot.ca/2012/10/image-stitches-and-pic-dump-of-little.html
Enjoy the best of Komari with a count of over 490 pics. This is truly a passionate series.
Yumekichi11Oct 14, 2012 10:05 PM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Oct 13, 2012 7:00 AM

Sep 2011
The pantie part was in the Visual Novel as well I believe not sure if they actually showed them, but it said Riki saw "Animal like" Panties. Pretty sure they didn't show the actual panties in the VN.

LOVED IT! Komari was so damn cute this episode.
TyrelOct 13, 2012 2:19 PM
Oct 13, 2012 7:00 AM

Sep 2012
however the panties part was not needed it was just MOE

But if it is also in the game, then I will say that it would DEFINITELY BE NEEDED.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 13, 2012 7:02 AM

Jan 2011
Spoilers from vn:

I think the repercussion for this ep is gonna be crazy with vn readers o_o
I have no idea what they trying to do.
Oct 13, 2012 7:09 AM

Nov 2007
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Oct 13, 2012 7:10 AM

Oct 2010
symbv said:
however the panties part was not needed it was just MOE

But if it is also in the game, then I will say that it would DEFINITELY BE NEEDED.
If it has significance then I would love to see it cause it would be a first for me in this sort of meaning.

I was thinking more it meant something else along the lines of personal tastes of Komari in simply liking animals but yeah I am quite aware of the different parts regarding panties in the series.

Mind you all natural or integrated into the story, I agree in terms there is none unneeded if it comes into the story naturally. I was just expecting something like Clannad with none of that stuff but I guess I was wrong in that.

Now I am going to get it from my half sister. I told her there was none of that stuff in the anime. >_<
Ejc said:
NEGATIVE! I can't find her. Don't know where she is. Cafeteria or outside of the school maybe? Not sure.
Yumekichi11Oct 13, 2012 7:14 AM

Oct 13, 2012 7:13 AM
Dec 2007
Tyrel said:
The pantie part was in the Visual Novel as well I believe not sure if they actually showed them, but it said Riki saw "Animal like" Panties. Pretty sure they didn't show the actual panties in the VN.

Will edit later when I watch subs.
Her skirt gets stuck in the VN too and Riki mentions the anteater so yeah, he definately saw them. There wasn't an actual image showing them though, since LB wasn't an eroge.

Oct 13, 2012 7:17 AM

Oct 2010
Leon-Gun said:
Tyrel said:

Will edit later when I watch subs.
Her skirt gets stuck in the VN too and Riki mentions the anteater so yeah, he definately saw them. There wasn't an actual image showing them though, since LB wasn't an eroge.
Interesting so they are mixing 2 types of the game into one so extra characters may make their apperance is what it suggests.

That being said they may also be using the other game's more mature system to integrate certain elements of spicing for this series however if there is anything needed it would be the rather more mature sides of drama from that side. Service at this point is silly in any form other than the ones that would naturally come in. Komari's part with the accident is something that can be considered natural.

However I will certainly be discontent at the studio if it saturates the series too much with this type of medias.

Oct 13, 2012 7:25 AM

Nov 2007
Yumekichi11 said:
Ejc said:
NEGATIVE! I can't find her. Don't know where she is. Cafeteria or outside of the school maybe? Not sure.

Ohh okay, I guess I have to rewatch the ep again.

On a side note... i'm interested at what the Little Busters! BD volumes will do on Amazon JP in the next few hours/day.
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Oct 13, 2012 7:46 AM

Sep 2012
Yumekichi11 said:

Mind you all natural or integrated into the story, I agree in terms there is none unneeded if it comes into the story naturally.

And I am thinking not just the story. Memorable scenes in the VN are not limited to the story and if there are scenes that are deemed memorable by fans, they should be in the anime too.

Ejc said:

Did you mix up with Ep.1 ? I have seen fans who said that but that is when they talked about ep.1

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 13, 2012 7:51 AM
Nov 2009
thank god they improved the art in this episode, komari was really shiny.
about the hints JC STAFF is giving about the future(or the past because I'm still not sure when are we.
I aprove them, LB is a lot slower than other KEY works so it's natural to keep things mysterious and keep the viewer entertained them, It seems they are going with the formula 1 episode=1 girl for introduction, it has worked for the other titles so we should be fine.
Oct 13, 2012 8:40 AM

May 2011
Canon281 said:
thank god they improved the art in this episode, komari was really shiny.
about the hints JC STAFF is giving about the future(or the past because I'm still not sure when are we.
I aprove them, LB is a lot slower than other KEY works so it's natural to keep things mysterious and keep the viewer entertained them, It seems they are going with the formula 1 episode=1 girl for introduction, it has worked for the other titles so we should be fine.

I agree, Komari looked so damn great in this episode. :3
I really do like how they are handling the common route actually, so far it feels more enjoyable than it was in the VN.

Kyousuke accepts new members fairly easily, Komari was a complete disaster in baseball, but her spirit got her in regardless. I love this system! ^^

Lol @ Masato in 95% of his screen time. XD

Edit: Also forgot to mention something from the PV of the arcs to come.
Slight VN spoiler
-Kenshin-Oct 13, 2012 8:55 AM
Oct 13, 2012 8:41 AM

Feb 2011
Awesome!
Oct 13, 2012 8:53 AM
Dec 2011
KOMARI <333 ( cant wait for KUD !! )

ZtarWarrior said:
Masato's Muscle Dance automatically gives this episode a 10/10 from me.

yea it was EPIC

i wish Rin playing with cat scene is little longer :/

so next is kurugaya's arc

aiueowaveOct 14, 2012 11:25 PM
Oct 13, 2012 8:55 AM

Nov 2009
Holy. Freaking. Crap. Watching Komari and Rin interact has to be one of the cutest things I've ever seen.

What "Adolescence" do you have?
Do you remember "Childhood"?
The irreplaceable one existed there.

Oct 13, 2012 9:15 AM

Oct 2010
Looks like Kurugaya will appear in the next episode.

They're changing the story a bit from the VN. I'm willing to guess the girls will appear by the order they join the baseball team. Which means episode 3 will be Kurugaya, 4 will be Haruka, 5 will be Kud and 6 Mio. This is pure guessing, but it seems like it's the most likely scenario.
Oct 13, 2012 9:26 AM

Oct 2008
GUTS! COURAGE! AND FRIENDSHIP!
Lol komari so awesome

Oct 13, 2012 9:36 AM
Jul 2011
Episode 3 preview looks like Riki was confronted by
Oct 13, 2012 9:44 AM

Sep 2008
Low-budget is really showing with less hair detail and Rin's mouth movements at 10:09 was just plain awful.

Nevertheless I really loved this episode. Great character interactions and it was just cute. Plenty of KEY vibes as well. With the good BD preorders, let's hope the budget cap for this series gets a raise.
Hyouka and real-life Takayama comparison blog: Completed 31/10/2015
http://hyoukaorigination.blogspot.com/

Aria the Animation and real-life Venice comparision blog:
http://veniceorigination.blogspot.com
Oct 13, 2012 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
Komari is a tough little loli in this series tbh.
Oct 13, 2012 10:19 AM

May 2011
Stark700 said:

Komari isn't small/young enough to be a loli. >.>
Oct 13, 2012 10:42 AM

May 2012
Ejc said:

I doubt they showed her but What there are only 2 blonds in the show? so i hope people dont get saya mixed up with Zazami Zazazegawa minion.
Oct 13, 2012 10:58 AM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:

Only Loli is kud ;p
Oct 13, 2012 11:14 AM

Oct 2010
kenshin_sama said:
Stark700 said:

Her appearance and height make you think so but Noumi fits the aspects of loli better TBH.

That I won't deny it.

Oct 13, 2012 11:38 AM

Aug 2011
They made Komari even cuter than she was in the VN. I loved her interactions with Rin in this episode.

They finally introduced Riki's narcolepsy condition. And imo, that was pretty darn clever to use it as a dramatic cliffhanger. I wonder how they are going to address this in episode 3.
Oct 13, 2012 11:47 AM

Sep 2012
Generally I find the character design in the anime cuter than in VN, of course Komari included.

Oct 13, 2012 12:16 PM

Nov 2009
Ejc said:

I'll try to find her after re-watching, i heard as well that she was in the ep again XD
Oct 13, 2012 12:35 PM

Jul 2010
Komari tickling Rin was so cute!

Masato....what to say? He cracks me up single time.
Oct 13, 2012 1:08 PM
Nov 2009
Stark700 said:

She's too big for a loli and I'm not talking about her height
Oct 13, 2012 1:21 PM

Aug 2011
the animation actually looked better in this episode.

komari is actually kinda cute in the anime lmao.
the way they went about the narcolepsy was perfect
shaka shaka HEY! (YES)
SO looking forward to
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Oct 13, 2012 1:26 PM

Jun 2011
Kamikita... that voice makes me think that she must be tennen (天然)
Oct 13, 2012 2:08 PM

Jun 2012
Just a heads up, a sub is out by UTW-Mazui.

kenshin_sama said:
Stark700 said:

She is in Kud Wafter. Her voice even changes so she sounds like a three year old.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPIO9mUt2gs
Oct 13, 2012 2:32 PM

Sep 2011
Finished watching the episode with the subs. The episode sure followed the Visual Novel really well. Especially the note on the cat :D.

GUTS! BRAVERY! AND FRIENDSHIP!
"YOU PASS!"

Couldn't stop laughing throughout this whole episode. Good little Cliff hangar there with Riki's disorder. Kurugaya arc starting next week it seems? Tea party with her~
TyrelOct 13, 2012 3:01 PM
Oct 13, 2012 2:52 PM
Jul 2011
Episode 2 was amazing. So far, it's a great adaption of the VN - can't wait to see Kurugaya next episode!

Hope to see Haruka soon though. :(
Oct 13, 2012 3:01 PM

Sep 2012
The foreshadowing technique with Lennon was done quite well, I must say.
Oct 13, 2012 3:03 PM

Dec 2011
I like how her manner of speaking is so laid back.
Classic dojikko. Every slice of life has at least one.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2012 3:09 PM

Sep 2011
Does anyone know what time

Comes up? Somehow I missed it..Nvm just didn't pay close attention when the little slideshow of all images popped up really fast.
TyrelOct 13, 2012 3:14 PM
Oct 13, 2012 3:13 PM

Sep 2012
Tyrel said:
Does anyone know what time

Comes up? Somehow I missed it..

Oct 13, 2012 3:13 PM

Aug 2011
during the rapid flashes of pictures after they read the letter.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Oct 13, 2012 3:23 PM

Jun 2012
Just finished the episode. It was wonderful; I loved it. Even better than the first episode.

I thought that the part where they have the rapid flashes from the secret of the world note was interesting. A foreshadowing of things to come. Wasn't in the visual novel. Very interesting.

I loved the comedy in this episode. It was so hilarious. Masato punching the fly and it landing in Kengo's soup, their fight where he makes bubbles then promptly is beaten by Kengo, this episode was awesome. Even better than the first one. Hell, it makes the first episode look bland now compared to this.

I do however note that there are two problems. First is that JC Staff does not know how and when to put in background music. They played Komari's song like, 5 times and would abruptly end it only to start it up again later. It's stupid. When Riki is talking to Rin right before she sees the note we can hear the song "Ring! Ring! Ring!" play and then it cuts to the end and stops while they are still talking and would have been much better if the song just played throughout their conversation.

The second problem is that this episode is 90% comedy. While I loved it and it was mostly faithful to the visual novel I am worried that they will turn this into a comedy series. The VN was funny at times, but not this constant. It's not bad per se but you know, it's JC Staff. Never underestimate stupidity.

My score for this episode is 10/10. Loved the comedy and the rapid flashes of the future episodes.
Oct 13, 2012 3:24 PM

Sep 2010
flashes are full of spoilers so don't look at them
Oct 13, 2012 3:27 PM

Jun 2012
the chicks voice must be hard to voice thats all i'm thinking atm
~"The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands." (Pirsig)

Oct 13, 2012 3:30 PM

Jun 2007
eso18 said:
flashes are full of spoilers so don't look at them

No more spoilerific than the visual novel OP.
Oct 13, 2012 3:32 PM

Jul 2010
Nice episode.

Looks like they will be doing Rin's route.

But still signs it might turn into a train wreck.

Looking forward to the next episodes.
Oct 13, 2012 3:33 PM

Sep 2012
Ugh...Komari, one of my least fav characters of the LB cast.

I absolutely love how they put Battle Ranking Title scenes in this! So hilarious!
And the muscles part from Masato, pure awesomeness! I hope the Muscle Sensation will be animated. I was also anticipating on Kyousuke's sudden decision on including Komari's "Guts...friendship" thing and I find that scene more humorous than the VN.

More of Rin's moe moments!

The last few bits of the episode weren't from the VN, but it was quite an enjoyable inclusion to the anime. I defintely can't wait to see Kurugaya in the next episode.
Hata-tanOct 13, 2012 3:39 PM
Oct 13, 2012 3:36 PM

Jul 2012
This is an enjoyable episode. I like it a lot more than the last one.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Oct 13, 2012 3:37 PM

Jul 2011
I liked it a lot better than the first episode. The only downside of the entire thing was Komari. I HATE Komari. Annoying voice, annoying character, annoyingly stupid. God she drives me freaking insane.

The best part of the entire episode was the end during the baseball practice. Masato, Riki, and Kyousuke talking about how horrible Komari was, was freaking hilarious.

Massive spoilers (read only if you've beaten the VN):

Oct 13, 2012 3:40 PM

Jan 2009
Everyday I release little busters into my toilet, thinking about this series :3
Oct 13, 2012 3:48 PM
Aug 2007
KageOct 13, 2012 6:00 PM
Oct 13, 2012 3:49 PM
Apr 2012
Ozzylla said:
Everyday I release little busters into my toilet, thinking about this series :3

That gives such a wrong impression of the show.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Nov 10, 2012

396 by eblf2013 »»
May 4, 9:08 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yumekichi11 - Oct 6, 2012

760 by eblf2013 »»
May 1, 5:39 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
Feb 21, 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.