Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 24, 2012 5:58 AM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well that was quite the alley hoop up in the sky with Rin to start. Kengo sure knows how to do the boost to jump up in the sky, albeit dangerous still.

As the episode follows Noumi went super MOE on all aspects and thus many times death lunged over a racing heart. Alas I made it and it was quite the MOE ordeal. One of them being the following,

Noumi's feet + Noumi in the light + Noumi MOE OVER 9000 = MOE heart overblown to blow up. Noumi in this episode was a like a fresh Energy Drink Can that wakes you up from the fridge. It was so much of a chilling MOE infusion that it would be hard to compete against it.

Mio was quite nice for the intro under that tree in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2038/hth45_zpsb231abb9.jpg
Whom is a Stitch and I like her appearance in general.

Finding a roommate can sure be a bitch when you have Haruka's sister looming over you.

I did not like Fang Inconsistencies like in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2038/1353764086721_zps17e7a3cb.jpg
that looks too long TBH. To be corrected.

Other comments randomly would be….those girl in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2038/1353764393268_zps9bc430e8.jpg
Are sure scary.

Kurugaya’s blush in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2038/1353764833909_zpse603466c.jpg
Raised the MOE quite high of her fan IMO.

But yeah Mio fan should be happy and Kurugaya got a nice kick ass pose in the following,
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb480/Yumekichi11/Picture%2038/hth34t34_zps60c6b3f7.jpg
Rin blushing was pretty nice but ASAP Noumi does her blushes they overpower other ones.

Really nice of Kanata to pat on Noumi's head. She got happy and that counts for her fans! :D

Well to me Noumi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else. I shall leave it at that and that Noumi got my satisfaction at 1000% put it this way. ONE HAPPY FAN HERE!
Yumekichi11Nov 24, 2012 6:27 AM

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Nov 24, 2012 6:25 AM

Apr 2012
So far the best animated/organized episode, with great visuals generally.

I start to think that if they have put the budget of the previous episode into this one... since I saw many super-fluid animations here and there.

I am fine with the new CV of Mio, and Kanata's voice is coming back also.

@inuvivo on twitter!
Nov 24, 2012 6:29 AM

Oct 2010
xMaebaraK1x said:
Does it have to do with the spoiler
concerning that part? Cause I was thinking it's important but we won't know the deal with Kurugaya and her music love till her arc so I think at most it's a huge foreshadow for the VN players of what to expect from this part.

Also WTF are they darkening her face as such she is in a gloom. Makes it very suspicious as there is something totally off. Anything that is negative is a big danger in this series in general. The composure of the light/positive is what the series' strong point and theme is.

Nov 24, 2012 6:32 AM

Sep 2011
I haven't watch it at the moment but it's part of her hobby. Whether it's on her arc or not.

But as of now, I could care less about this episode and what I only need to know is the next episode preview.

Nov 24, 2012 6:35 AM

Aug 2012
how have you all seen it? what site can i find a raw as fast as you guys are getting it?
Nov 24, 2012 6:37 AM

Jan 2011
Noumi_Kudryavka said:
how have you all seen it? what site can i find a raw as fast as you guys are getting it?

One site I use is here
Nov 24, 2012 6:41 AM

Aug 2012
dizzyworld2 said:
Noumi_Kudryavka said:

One site I use is here

thank you :)
Nov 24, 2012 6:50 AM

Oct 2010
Sa-chan_ said:
I haven't watch it at the moment but it's part of her hobby. Whether it's on her arc or not.

But as of now, I could care less about this episode and what I only need to know is the next episode preview.
This what I have from the preview in the spoiler
anyway of making out what the next stuff can be? Surely more Noumi and Komari but I see Masato eating a shoe event, does it mean anything?

Nov 24, 2012 6:54 AM

Nov 2007
Just watched it. The animation/artwork has really improved compared to previous episodes.

Finally that Rin throwing scene is shown. So funny xD
Kud was too moe~ this episode. Loved it :)
Lol at Masato.

EjcNov 24, 2012 7:27 AM
The News Club: Quality News/Discussion (anime, CDs, manga, novels, games, seiyuu), & sales data (daily, weekly, mid-year, yearly).
Nov 24, 2012 6:54 AM

Feb 2012
dizzyworld2 said:
Noumi_Kudryavka said:

One site I use is here

for some reason it keeps stopping at 0:31 for me, and it doesn't even load anymore >.>

Anyway now that EVERYONE save a certain blonde beauty has been introduced this show shall become even better than before xD
Nov 24, 2012 7:21 AM

Sep 2011
Finally watched it. My comment:

- Did the animation and art improve? Seems they really give much effort for this episode.
- YES. Will&Wish(Kanata Character BGM) got its debut! I didn't expect that.
- I don't know what's all about on the next episode preview. I couldn't recall on the VN.

Nov 24, 2012 7:22 AM

Aug 2012
Just finished watching and im satisfied great episode to introduce Kud
Mio's voice felt different but still worked for me, cant be helped anyway since the original seiyuu cant do Mio at this time.
Throwing Rin scene was as funny as i remembered it
asking Kurugaya to be Kud roommate was hilarious
and Masato... epic as always throughout the whole episode
Nov 24, 2012 7:23 AM
Jul 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Finally watched it. My comment:

- Did the animation and art improve? Seems they really give much effort for this episode.
- YES. Will&Wish(Kanata Character BGM) got its debut! I didn't expect that.
- I don't know what's all about on the next episode preview. I couldn't recall on the VN.

I don't recall Masato ever eating a shoe, but I am fast reader may be possible I missed/forgotten something.
Nov 24, 2012 7:39 AM

Feb 2012
so just finished ^_^ seems each episode just has to outdo the previous one :D

those two girls that were making fun of Kud as they walked past her, I'm sure many VN players can guess who they are, man I hate them.

Kanata wasn't as bad as last week, still strict, but not totally mean anymore, the writers just have to go all out with introductions huh?

MIOOOOO!!!!!! Finally you grace us with your presence :D dat voice, pretty good ^_^ still prefer the original, but eh well.

Next episode seems a mystery to me, and all of that preview, don't remember any being in the VN. Little Riki in a white room? wut. Either way shall be all good ^__^
Nov 24, 2012 7:39 AM

Nov 2012
I kinda feel bad for the VA change for Mio since I like her VA in the VN but I think I'll get used to it.
Ep 8 is just the average common route episode. I can't wait for the anime to go into one of the character arcs. XD
This episode has pretty good animation compared to the previous episode. I didn't notice badly drawn scenes in my first watch.
Will rewatch later after subs comes out.

Komari Kamikita    Mio Nishizono      Rin Natsume    Yuiko Kurugaya   Haruka Saigusa  Kudryavka Noumi
Nov 24, 2012 7:41 AM

Sep 2011
Oh right. I forgot to comment about Mio's new VA.

She's okay or I could say, she's good. Unlike Sasami's new VA though... ;___;

Nov 24, 2012 7:41 AM
Jul 2012
Sa-chan_ said:
Oh right. I forgot to comment about Mio's new VA.

She's okay or I could say, she's good. Unlike Sasami's new VA though... ;___;

Sasami should've been voiced by Rin
Nov 24, 2012 7:42 AM

Sep 2011
Saber24 said:
I kinda feel bad for the VA change for Mio since I like her VA in the VN but I think I'll get used to it.
Ep 8 is just the average common route episode. I can't wait for the anime to go into one of the character arcs. XD
This episode has pretty good animation compared to the previous episode. I didn't notice badly drawn scenes in my first watch.
Will rewatch later after subs comes out.

Actually, as I observed the surroundings while I was watching it, it seems it's perfectly fine. Unless someone will point the flaw later.

I really think they gave much effort on this episode.

Nov 24, 2012 7:48 AM

Nov 2011
Episode was okay I guess.

That dog with Kud was cute and so was her expressions this episode. Christ, Kanata gets on my nerves sometimes with that strict personality of hers. Ugh.

I enjoyed watching Lizbeth this episode, no joke. She's one of my favorites in this series so far. Onee-sama ^_^

What a boss beauty:

Nov 24, 2012 8:11 AM

May 2011
So we finally get to hear Mio's new VA! I do like the old one better, but that's probably due to me being use to her. I do think the new one is a very suitable replacement though so no complaints from me.

Episode dedicated to Kud, best common route episode ever!

The animation looked a lot more crisp, very impressed with the improvement. Hopefully it will stay consistent, but not really a big deal if it doesn't.

Some good lulzy moments too. Like how they added in Masato army crawling while helping Kud carry in her things lol.
Nov 24, 2012 8:21 AM

Aug 2011
It seems like the animation improved for this episode. Mio's new seiyuu sounded very similar to the old one.

Kurugaya's piano skills! I'm in love. <3
CrimsonPhantomNov 24, 2012 8:29 AM
Nov 24, 2012 9:37 AM

Aug 2011
as everyone already pointed out, the animation looks a LOT better this episode.. hopefully it stays

with that said, this was easily one of the best episodes. everything was just so clean, and flowed nicely.

mio's new va is cute.. quite different but i think i can get used to it.

next episode, looks like theyre replacing the cafeteria staff and.. more backstory?!?! i'm totally up for some more animated backstory!
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Nov 24, 2012 10:28 AM

May 2012
I think this is the first anime I've seen Obama in.
Nov 24, 2012 10:32 AM

May 2012
blubberflub said:
as everyone already pointed out, the animation looks a LOT better this episode.. hopefully it stays

with that said, this was easily one of the best episodes. everything was just so clean, and flowed nicely.

mio's new va is cute.. quite different but i think i can get used to it.

next episode, looks like theyre replacing the cafeteria staff and.. more backstory?!?! i'm totally up for some more animated backstory!

I just realized you said every episode was the best episode
"This is easily the better/best episode"
Nov 24, 2012 12:53 PM

Sep 2008
Oh, I'll need a while to get used to Mio's new voice. It's not bad or anything, but you know, if a friend of you suddenly got a different voice, you'll probably atleast lift an eyebrow xD

Also, next episode is about the cafeteria lacking people and probably some backstory, yeah (also the shoe-eating might be because no cafeteria people = no food?)

As for the animation, they had three animation directors or something for this episode, iirc, compared to one for all the other episodes (save episode 6, which also had three). Don't expect the animation to stay, atleast not yet.

Edit: Crap, I forgot to comment Kud. Well, I'll just point you to my signature.
Wafuu~
Nov 24, 2012 1:01 PM

Jul 2010
Kud is so adorable! Even Katana is starting to change her attitude a little because of Kud.

Masato makes carrying boxes a mission worth doing.
Nov 24, 2012 2:38 PM

Sep 2012
A good episode overall. Kud showed off more character than she does in the VN introduction, similar to Haruka last episode.

In terms of music, this episode was a treat. I almost cried when I heard "Approaching Light" (or maybe just from seeing Mio), there was a piano solo of "Exotic Toybox" which was awesome (but too short), and there was also track not from the original VN (although apparently it is in EX).

Kanata also got some development too. We get to see that's she's not a complete bitch. A-chan also got some time. Her voice is a little strange, but it's probably just because I'm not used to it yet.

Same goes for Mio's new seiyuu. It does seem worse than the VN's, but I'm probably biased since I love the original Mio too much. I guess only time will tell whether or not she'll do a good job (probably will).
SleepingEntityNov 24, 2012 2:46 PM
Nov 24, 2012 4:03 PM

Jan 2012
This ep was MOEEEEEEE. Omg, Kud is too cute,. Well that aside, why is Kanata so damn strict?
Nov 24, 2012 4:19 PM

Jul 2012
Interesting episode with some nice sounding soundtracks. Animation is better like everyone else said. Hopefully things will continue in this manner.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Nov 24, 2012 4:25 PM

Oct 2011
moar of KUD! and it was great - with her magnificent Engrish and searching for roommate (while placing her with Kurugaya would spice up things it would also lead to at least one death of exhaustion).
Also that Kud's background it was nice touch to show that she's lonelly.

Adorable as always muscle idiot Masato and his camouflage skills - no one would notice it. Nice that Komari still appears (I for one like her character and don't mind her voice).

Plus few "secrets" were revealed
Nov 24, 2012 4:29 PM

Jan 2011
I don't know about you guys but i enjoyed this episode a lot all the events,BGM and animations were well done and put together (plus they started it off with lifting Rin to class!)

finally Mio showed up for once i don't mind her new VA kinda like it in fact

they be teasing us with Kurugaya :3

makes sense that they chose Kanata for Kuds roommate

overall good episode not sure what next weeks gonna be about though childhood stuff?
Nov 24, 2012 4:31 PM

Sep 2011
Great episode. The art actually surprised em with its improvements, Kurugaya like scene. Maybe they'll do her route next, but who knows since they're showing tons of peoples routes they could do anytime. I just finished Kurugaya route, so I'm wondering if they'll do her true end or sort of bad end, not really a bad end though.

Apr 2010
Not really too surprising to see the best budget of the season so far went to the Kud episode. She's by far the most popular character from the VN so they want to make sure her episode is good.

Aug 2011
only gripe was the super crazy lightning BG when kanata caught them.

oh yea, kud was cute in this episode. nothing major but too bad they didnt include the fact that her and rin used to be room mates. it made for some suprising development.
TL & founder of Refrain Subs.
Nov 24, 2012 4:33 PM

Apr 2010
According to the leaked episodes, next weeks episode will be about...

Nov 24, 2012 4:35 PM

Sep 2011
RyanSaotome said:

Uh..Rin1 here we go! Can't be..I just don't see them doing it.

Or they'll just put the helping part in while doing other routes, who knows T*T
Nov 24, 2012 4:35 PM

Sep 2011
RyanSaotome said:

So it was true.

Nov 24, 2012 4:36 PM

Sep 2011
Tyrel said:
RyanSaotome said:

Uh..Rin1 here we go! Can't be..I just don't see them doing it.

You mean that it was happened? Nope, I haven't noticed anything.

Nov 24, 2012 5:04 PM

Feb 2010
Kud is probably one of my favorite characters in this show so I enjoyed this episode a lot more than the last one. Animation was pretty decent too, as others have pointed out already.
I probably regret this post by now.
Nov 24, 2012 5:07 PM

Sep 2011
Done re-watching but with subs. Damn every time I hear the Will&Wish, it makes me want to see Kanata's story also. Maybe it's just the EX heroines are just that awesome than the regular ones.

blubberflub said:

It can't be help because JC Staff always using some stupid BGs like that just to make it "flashy".

Nov 24, 2012 5:12 PM

Oct 2010
RyanSaotome said:

Thing is, always feel like some troll that will come up and the order changes in your face but yes it seems that is it yet still wonder of the shoe eating incident, was it due to food problems or something else.

Also to see Komari/Noumi developments of friendship.

I assume in the VN they are best friends together and do duos that are rather nice.

TBH Komari + Noumi = death to weak hearts of MOE. >_<

Nov 24, 2012 5:14 PM

May 2011
Sa-chan_ said:
blubberflub said:

It can't be help because JC Staff always using some stupid BGs like that just to make it "flashy".

I kind of like it myself. It's fun screenshotting stuff like this, lol.
Nov 24, 2012 5:15 PM
Jul 2012
Yumekichi11 said:
RyanSaotome said:

Thing is, always feel like some troll that will come up and the order changes in your face but yes it seems that is it yet still wonder of the shoe eating incident, was it due to food problems or something else.

I assume in the VN they are best friends together and do duos that are rather nice.

Well it's actually a more Komari Rin duo than anything. Haruka and Mio, Kurugaya and Kud
Nov 24, 2012 5:18 PM

Nov 2011
2 questions just suddenly popped up in my head:

• Was there any significance of Lizbeth playing that piano?
  • Also, how come Kud is that good for a beginner @ baseball, in terms of catching?
Nov 24, 2012 5:19 PM

May 2011
blasterion said:
Yumekichi11 said:
RyanSaotome said:

Well it's actually a more Komari Rin duo than anything. Haruka and Mio, Kurugaya and Kud

Kurugaya does make for a better duo with Kud, but she's kinda like that with almost all the girls. XD
Nov 24, 2012 5:20 PM
Jul 2012
kenshin_sama said:
blasterion said:
Yumekichi11 said:
RyanSaotome said:

Kurugaya does make for a better duo with Kud, but she's kinda like that with all the girls. XD

Well she is "Onee-san" It really gives you this impression "She's the same age as me?" Because all the student cast are the same age with the exception of A-chan-sempai and Kyouske
Nov 24, 2012 5:20 PM

Sep 2011
Stark700 said:

• Also, how come Kud is that good for a beginner @ baseball, in terms of catching?

1. None. They just show us it is her hobby or something like that.
2. By her frisbie practicing herself probably.

Nov 24, 2012 5:21 PM

Nov 2011
Oh, I see. I thought that sudden scene that popped from the random was something to take notice of.
Jul 2012
Stark700 said:

• Not really, just a hobby
  • Dogs are good at catching, Kud is full of Doginess.

P.S. Rin is a cat, Kud is a dog.
  • blasterionNov 24, 2012 5:31 PM

Jan 2012
    what's the BGM in the start? The one where they run and during duels
    Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2013

307 by BritishBlitz87 »»
    Mar 1, 7:40 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 30, 2013

200 by little_raven »»
    Feb 24, 10:41 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2013

167 by little_raven »»
    Feb 21, 8:10 PM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 9, 2013

288 by little_raven »»
    Feb 21, 10:31 AM

Poll: » Little Busters! Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Funya-Usagi - Jan 5, 2013

185 by little_raven »»
    Feb 20, 10:26 AM
    It’s time to ditch the text file.
    Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.