Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Nov 4, 2023 5:23 PM

Sep 2015
Again, Yamato looks flawless in this episode without her devil fruit.

The animators didn't go out on the "wifi haki" for Shanks. I found him to be overrated in my opinion.
AhriTheS3xyFoxNov 4, 2023 5:57 PM
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Nov 4, 2023 5:45 PM

Nov 2016
Really nice that Toei added some more scenes to the party/festival.

More delicious lore about Wano and Pluton. Let's say Croc's plan had worked out in Alabasta, he never would've gotten it, even if Robin told him. In fact, she should've told him. Pissed that Kaido is occupying Wano he would've made preparations to challange him.

Not bad at all Momo, yet Shanks stole the show. Imagine zapping an admiral from like miles away. Shanks Haoshoku is different. Strongest of anyone currently alive. I wonder whose idea it was to add a close up of Gryphon and make it look like it discharged the Haki lightning.
FMmatronNov 4, 2023 6:50 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Nov 4, 2023 5:59 PM

Dec 2021
Shanks truly is an MVP. He effortlessly steps into situations, resolves conflicts on his own, and departs without feeling the need for additional explanations. It's quite impressive, tbh.

Momonosuke is adamant about confronting Greenbull by himself to demonstrate his ability to protect Wano. He manages to wound Greenbull, but the latter retreats after sensing the presence of Shanks' Haki. Meanwhile, Law joins Robin and Sukiyaki, and as they journey underground, Sukiyaki unveils that the underwater city is the ancient location of Wano, housing both Pluton and the Road Poneglyph. As Greenbull withdraws, Luffy senses a certain familiarity in that enigmatic Haki.

Shanks essentially came in and saved the day. It was kind of expected that things would unfold this way. A full-blown battle just wasn't in the cards. It was strongly suggested that Luffy and his crew would have come out on top in an all-out fight. Sure, admirals are formidable, but one against several top-tier fighters is an uphill battle. The introduction of Ancient Wano, on the other hand, was a post-battle revelation that caught everyone off guard, especially with its unique design featuring walls and the submerged country. The act of opening the borders is quite literal, and it's tied to the release of Pluton. It's a fascinating piece of lore, for sure.

I found it amusing how Luffy and the others simply stood back and watched the fight, lol.

Nov 4, 2023 6:45 PM

Apr 2018
Shanks "wifi" haki was fucking amazing. He's the MVP of the fight. The fact that this dude can just do that against an admiral says enough. Luffy and the rest were just casually watching from the sidelines.lore wise, it's Nico Robin with the former shogun talking about Pluto which is in Wano. Also Law using his room was wholesome in some way.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Nov 4, 2023 7:11 PM
Sep 2023
Reply to AhriTheS3xyFox
Again, Yamato looks flawless in this episode without her devil fruit.

The animators didn't go out on the "wifi haki" for Shanks. I found him to be overrated in my opinion.
@AhriTheS3xyFox
Loving Yamato and saying shanks is overrated?
Nov 4, 2023 7:46 PM

Aug 2011
TAKE THIS MY SUPER LASER PISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Nov 4, 2023 7:47 PM

Apr 2022
shanks wifi haki really connected, so he does grab his sword there. he stays being the show stealer every episode he's a part of, truly HIM.
gotta say though, grown-up momo is such a great character as well. the anime is making me like him way more than the manga did, i guess the voice acting is really hitting me. he speaks the truth about having done being reliant on luffy and the gang, you love to see it. some lore drop with robin and law seeing old wano, their chemistry though lol.
but yeah, it's shanks spotlight and greenbull folded so quick.
Nov 4, 2023 7:47 PM

Sep 2015
Reply to Yassine3D2Y
@AhriTheS3xyFox
Loving Yamato and saying shanks is overrated?
@Yassine3D2Y

>Little to no screentime

Why exactly are you jumping on the bandwagon for? It's contrived and undeserving for him to get all the big moments, when not enough is invested towards this character. Sanji, Law, Robin and others character development are non-comparable to Shanks. Hell even Ace is more developed than Shanks, despite that introducing his backstory after his death just felt so off to me.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Nov 4, 2023 7:55 PM

Aug 2019
Jesus Christ the animation during the fight scene at the beginning looked so shitty. That punch from Ryokugyu should've had more of an impact on Momonosuke given their huge sizes, but it sounded like an ordinary punch and was almost comical. Why doesn't Toei save their budget for fight scenes and leave their crappy animation for non-action scenes at least? That would be the reasonable thing to do, but no...

And Shank's haki scene which I'd been wanting to see animated - because I mistakenly assumed it would look way better in the anime than in the manga - was of course given generic animation and didn't look nearly as cool as it should've. Toei once again ruined a great scene by giving it low quality animation, but since it's Shanks of course half the fandom will overlook it.
Nov 4, 2023 8:44 PM

Apr 2016
Cool about the slight reveal of Pluton and Shanks' Haki feat, it's definitely rare to see Shanks this much at one time!
So close to seeing Luffy again, but it's not yet time. But finally the both at equal footing the world.
Nov 4, 2023 8:55 PM
Jan 2021
Nami really tried to show off her sniping skills, but we all know that only the former Sniper King AKA God Usopp has those marksman skills. Otama is really enjoying herself at the festival and it’s all thanks to Luffy’s efforts that she’ll be able to enjoy good food every single day.

Momo still insists that Yamato stay out of this fight. Raizo releases fire from one of his scrolls and it seems to be working… except for the fact that Ryokugyu was faking it (which I caught on to very early). Ryokugyu reveals how he makes people shrivel up. He sucks up their water. I don’t know how I couldn’t figure that one out on my own lowkey.

Law finds Robin and follows her and Sukiyaki to the Road Ponegliff. On their way, we find out that Jack is a Fish-Man. NANI?!?!??! So he ate a mammoth Devil Fruit and is yet another Fish-Man who can’t swim?! Okay then that’s an interesting thing to think about. We also learn the story of the Land of Wano from 800 years ago. Apparently the Land of Wano was built at abase of a huge mountain called Fujiyama. Walls were built around it to enclose the island and the city started flooding due to accumulated rainwater (since there wasn’t any drain for the water to leave. We see the Ponegliff and learn that the ancient weapon Pluton is here. If the borders of Wano are opened, it’ll release it. I wonder if Momo knew about this and that’s why he doesn’t want to open them.

Momo, along with the badassery soundtrack, gives a speech as to why he doesn’t want Yamato involved in the fight. He wants to prove that he along with the Akazaya samurai have the capabilities to drive out any enemy that dares to attack the country. Such conviction and badassery that he learned from Straw Hat Luffy. Momo continually tries to use Blast Breath, but to no avail. Eventually though he’s able to launch the attack and hit Ryokugyu. Ryokugyu gets ready to strike back, but Shanks uses the Color of the Supreme King to paralyze and stop the fight.

It turns out that Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, and Jimbei sensed Ryokugyu this entire time and waited for this fight to conclude. It seems that Luffy is happy because he just thought of a familiar face (maybe Shanks)...

I’M HYPED FOR MORE ONE PIECE!
Nov 4, 2023 8:56 PM

Jan 2018
greenbull could have kill momo and his minions except yamato easily. save by plot again.
Nov 4, 2023 9:19 PM

Nov 2012
Usopp needs to record Luffy saying, "Momo," on a tone dial and give it Momo. Apparently, that's the only way he can go full dragon.
Nov 4, 2023 9:38 PM

Jul 2007
The fact that all this time the surface wano that we have all become familiar with was not even wano. Crazy massive reveal there. It plays more into the theory and idea that one peice's world is a water world. Many of the ancient cities have been flooded and the water levels have risen, causing massive storms and submerging islands. The "opening of the borders" is a literal act of destroying the walls around the country to let loose the ancient weapon. But why in the name of one piece would Oden ever consider such a thing? The key to this lies in the mystery found on laugh tale.

That haki spread out for miles, the fact that this man can use intimidation to this extreme to even quell a war or an uprising conflict from happening without so much as even laying a finger on any one is a testament to how truly strong and imposing shanks is as a character. Well we will be seeing a lot more of him now.

Only 2 more episodes remain of the Wano country arc
ArtimesGamerNov 4, 2023 9:42 PM

Nov 4, 2023 9:38 PM
Sep 2023
Finally momo did something, that was a great episode. Shanks is so weird, its been 1000k episodes and he still doesn't feel like seeing luffy?
Nov 4, 2023 11:48 PM

Jul 2008
Shanks with the long distance beatdown....no Navy raids today.
Nov 5, 2023 12:19 AM

Oct 2023
The appearance of Akagami no Shanks and his Supreme King Haori was truly awe-inspiring. The final scene, where Joy Boy's smile was revealed, left me feeling overwhelmed with joy.
Nov 5, 2023 12:22 AM
Mar 2023
wifi haki was sugoi
Nov 5, 2023 12:43 AM

Aug 2019
LETS GOOOOOOO

SHANKS WIFI HAKI WAS INCREDIBLE

LUFFY SMILING WAS EVERYTHING
Nov 5, 2023 12:57 AM

Feb 2015
strawhat monster trio + jimbei at the end were so badass
Nov 5, 2023 1:31 AM

Feb 2021
Shank haki really something else as always XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 5, 2023 1:04 AM

May 2016
Shanks v greenbull hilarious animation
Nov 5, 2023 1:09 AM

Jun 2014
No way we fr got people in this thread saying Shanks is overrated or that his Haki intimidation moment was "ruined" in the anime. People just be saying anything to have something negative to say lol.

Anyway, there's my GOAT, scaring off an Admiral by just slightly unsheathing his sword. That level of strength is insane when you really think about it, he didn't even get off of his ship, released his Haki, and had an ADMIRAL shitting his pants as a result. No one wants to fuck with Shanks. Overrated by the way.

Law joined in on the fun of getting more One Piece world lore. When the story gets to the point where the borders of Wano inevitably open, unleashing Pluton as a result, man that's going to be crazy.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Nov 5, 2023 1:28 AM

Oct 2017
One piece is at it's best when they drop lore. Also Shanks hype.
Nov 5, 2023 2:15 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
He pulled upppp. This is a sad episode for fraudmiral fans.
Nov 5, 2023 2:22 AM
Aug 2020
shanksssssssssss
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Nov 5, 2023 2:51 AM
May 2021
Shanks wifi haki is too strong man.
Nov 5, 2023 2:58 AM

Feb 2022
What an ep
Shanks entry and his WiFi haki
Nov 5, 2023 3:05 AM
Feb 2015
Just how powerful Shanks, he just scared admiral from afar...
Nov 5, 2023 3:13 AM
Nov 2023
U-T-A!! U-T-A!! U-T-A!!
Nov 5, 2023 3:15 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to dragynfaerie
Usopp needs to record Luffy saying, "Momo," on a tone dial and give it Momo. Apparently, that's the only way he can go full dragon.
@dragynfaerie

Luffy.

The dragon whisperer.
Nov 5, 2023 3:21 AM

Feb 2020
Shanks:

> fique sem aparecer 1082942038502 episódios
> faça uma mitada
> de o fora

also a canonização da Uta vindo aí

Nov 5, 2023 3:41 AM
Mar 2018
Why did Shanks say it is time to obtain One Piece now? I believe it might be related to Luffy's awakening. I think Shanks knows a requirement to obtain One Piece, and it might have something to do with Sun God Nika. Perhaps the final Road Poneglyph can be accessed through Nika, or Shanks already possesses all the Road Poneglyphs and the knowledge of One Piece's location but requires Luffy to reach it. We will have to wait and see.
Nov 5, 2023 4:05 AM
Dec 2022
Momonosuke goes brrrr, shanks based
Nov 5, 2023 4:29 AM
Nov 2022
is this the uta? or not?
Nov 5, 2023 5:34 AM

May 2023
Reply to Early_Morning
Jesus Christ the animation during the fight scene at the beginning looked so shitty. That punch from Ryokugyu should've had more of an impact on Momonosuke given their huge sizes, but it sounded like an ordinary punch and was almost comical. Why doesn't Toei save their budget for fight scenes and leave their crappy animation for non-action scenes at least? That would be the reasonable thing to do, but no...

And Shank's haki scene which I'd been wanting to see animated - because I mistakenly assumed it would look way better in the anime than in the manga - was of course given generic animation and didn't look nearly as cool as it should've. Toei once again ruined a great scene by giving it low quality animation, but since it's Shanks of course half the fandom will overlook it.
@Early_Morning why don't you animate it yourself then big guy instead of whining like a baby
Nov 5, 2023 6:05 AM
Dec 2022
I didnt know that luffy had that big of a observation haki range
Nov 5, 2023 7:19 AM

Jan 2016
Absolutely loved this episode! 5/5

That would really be nice, having a state fair with free food and free games (but no prizes) the games by themselves can be really fun like seen here. Loved all the interactions there.

Momo and Luffy both know what's up, they need to defend themselves otherwise don't stand a chance. This being explained to Yamato still makes me think he will stay. He does technically have LOTS more freedom then he did previously. He could be the police chief LOL

So OG Wano is underwater, Pluton is under OG Wano, to access either you must remove the barriers that raised the fresh water in the first place.

Bro, I was freaking out at Momonosuke's Blast Breath with Luffy's brief encouragement, then the follow-up better one. It was not enough to take plant-man out, but did make him feel he had to get serious. Then I was freaking the hell out when Shanks did his long-distance ground radiowave conqeror's haki that didn't just touch plant-man, but completely paralyzed him the Admiral!!!! Now we know Shanks could likely take out an admiral if he wanted to and why everyone is so scared of him.

Sabo needs to stay away from lava-man and plant-man, both apparently are apparently stronger than fire. Plant-man has Crocodile's ability to draw water, but better because benefits Plant-man.

So logically speaking, I would assume Cross Guild is something to do with Buggy and Crocodile since sounds like something they would make with Buggy's powerful following.

Nov 5, 2023 7:42 AM

Jun 2016
watched only half the episode because I just wanted to hear Robin saying γšγ‚‹γ„
Nov 5, 2023 7:58 AM
Jun 2021
it was pure joy to watch this ep
Nov 5, 2023 8:42 AM

Aug 2021
shanks wifi haki activated
Nov 5, 2023 11:06 AM
May 2021
Shanks has to have the strongest Haoshoku in One Piece! Bro stunned an Admiral from that far with only Haoshoku...Luffy still has to become much stronger to compete with Akagami...πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅
Nov 5, 2023 12:47 PM
May 2020
it was good , stop asking me
Nov 5, 2023 2:34 PM
May 2020
how the shanks allegations came to be is beyond me cos that nigga haki control is brazy
Nov 5, 2023 3:03 PM
Apr 2021
I really hate CGI Monosuke
Nov 5, 2023 3:32 PM

Nov 2012
Reply to Vindicater
@dragynfaerie

Luffy.

The dragon whisperer.
@Vindicater LOL. You've stumbled upon Oda's next project. Dragon Whisperer Luffy.
Nov 5, 2023 8:14 PM

Jul 2013
what in the actual fuck was that haki?
Nov 5, 2023 8:41 PM
Jan 2023
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ₯πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œβ¬œ
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œβ¬œ
β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›πŸ»β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸ»β¬œβ¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬œβ¬›πŸ»β¬›πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸ»β¬›β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›πŸ»β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸ»πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🏻🏻🏻🏻πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯⬛πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬›πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬›πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯⬛πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬›πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬›πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸ»β¬›πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯⬛πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬›πŸ»β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬›πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦β¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦πŸŸ¦β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸ»πŸ»πŸŸ¨πŸ»β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œβ¬œ
Nov 6, 2023 1:55 AM

Mar 2016
Reply to YuskeGhoul
is this the uta? or not?
@YuskeGhoul Yes is Uta, that scene appeared in the manga since Uta is canon in One Piece. :) 10-10
Nov 6, 2023 6:54 AM

Mar 2015
Great episode, Shanks is not to be trifled with!
I'm Bruneian and I like anime. And Manchester United. And fat cats.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 513 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ninkendo - Sep 3, 2011

57 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 512 Discussion ( 1 2 )

ninkendo - Aug 27, 2011

91 by gannoncannon55 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 511 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Aug 20, 2011

63 by gannoncannon55 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 36 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 11, 2009

68 by TheStarscream759 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 458 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Jul 10, 2010

59 by bakakisima »»
7 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.