Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Oct 14, 2023 4:52 PM

Sep 2015
IT'S HERE LETS GOOOO!!! THE LEGENDARY YAMATO BATH SCENE!! Oda you're forgiven for ruining her with the hybrid concept.

THE YAMATO BATH SCENE WAS NOT EVEN PADDED NOR WAS IT LONG ENOUGH!!

EITHER WAY, THIS IS THE MOST PEAK FICTION OP EPISODE EVER.
AhriTheS3xyFoxOct 14, 2023 6:12 PM
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Oct 14, 2023 5:48 PM

Nov 2016
Post big battle also known as arc aftermath is where One Piece is peak too.

While some enjoy freedom others mourn. Marco lost yet another person. Izo's death made me sad for him, Kiku and the others. I dunno why Oda couldn't let him live and kill someone else insteas
RIP to Ashura too. Hawkins death still strikes me as random. Well, I appreciate that Oda gave him a memorable moment and that he made a respectable(yet also kina stupid) decision.

Luffy and Zoro going for the meal harder than at the rooftop. Ashura killed me
Good to have the usual goofiness back. Many funny moments including Hiyori's drop kick, Sanji and Brook teasing Momo or the guys admiring the Franky Shogun. Also can't forget about the obligatory Zoro vs Sanji.

The bath scene wasn't nearly as good as in Alabasta. It's like Oda didn't care and the anime adaptation was nothing to write home about either. The ones who had the most fun were Sanji and Tama. Let's hope Kiku in the woman's bath won't cause too many much of a shitshow.

Ryokyugu is finally here. I like Suwabe as him and that he's again sounding unique for this role.
FMmatronOct 14, 2023 6:13 PM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 14, 2023 5:58 PM

Dec 2021
As per the norm, the overall upbeat atmosphere persists, despite this being the typical aftermath episode.

The Five Elders receive news of Joy Boy's return and discover that Wano remains closed off. A week later, tranquility returns to Wano, and preparations for a proper burial for Oden, Ashura Doji, and Izou are in progress. Luffy and Zoro recover, slightly puzzled by Momonosuke's newfound adult appearance. The Straw Hat Pirates and the Kozuki Family take a moment to unwind before the upcoming Festival organized by Momonosuke. Meanwhile, Apoo hands Kid and Law a newspaper detailing their updated bounties, while Admiral Ryokugyu observes the situation from above.

The Straw Hats lucked out with the Nika incident happening just as the World Government abolished the Warlord system. It would've been a terrible blow to lose the firepower of those seven formidable pirates, not to mention all the Marines lost in the process of taking them down, especially when the WG is now facing off against what seems like a "God." In my opinion, it was a fantastic episode. I always enjoy the interactions between the Straw Hats and other characters. The unexpected seven-day time skip was a pleasant surprise. The presence of Greenbull in Wano adds to the excitement.

It seems like Momo is planning to throw a massive party. I've been looking forward to a grand celebration like that.

Oct 14, 2023 6:03 PM

Sep 2015
BEST GODDAMN EPISODE EVER! @ryzxgum PEAK FICTION!!
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Oct 14, 2023 6:58 PM

Aug 2019
Who was that on the Den Den Mushi talking to the CP0 agent (Joseph)? In the manga it wasn't possible to tell since we couldn't hear the actual voice obviously, but I didn't recognize the voice in that scene in the anime. As far as pacing was concerned, the episode was okay. Most post-battle episodes in any arc are paced well so that's not surprising. I do wonder when they'll start slowing down the pacing of the anime some more though; they can't keep adapting a full chapter per episode because then they risk getting too close to the manga.
Oct 14, 2023 7:11 PM

Apr 2022
what a chill episode. wano already restarting history lessons about oden, the akazaya 9 and joyboy. rip to ashura and izou though, gotta feel for marco for losing another comrade. i'm gonna miss izou and those pistols. any hawkins fans? F if any because rip that boy too.
luffy and zoro are up, not even recognizing momo but damn momo got to cop a feel on nami again lmao. whole lotta fun at the bath though, this episode made me jealous of both momo and tama.
AhriTheS3xyFox said:
BEST GODDAMN EPISODE EVER! @ryzxgum PEAK FICTION!!
sanji and the gang were winning big time lol even tama.

fun episode overall and ends with junichi suwabe's easily recognizable voice, greenbull is on the way! also new bounties soon.
Oct 14, 2023 7:33 PM

Apr 2016
Ryukugyu!!! I like the green hair!
Bless the lord for the bath scene.
I also liked that Zoro used his Ashura form to drink and eat at the same time LOL
Oct 14, 2023 8:01 PM

Aug 2019
Momo has officially lost his youth privileges

Rip Hawkins, Izo and Ashura.
Oct 14, 2023 8:14 PM
Apr 2021
Excited to see GreenBull's face reveal
Oct 14, 2023 8:16 PM

Oct 2009
Felt like a classic OP episode, always love these moments after a big battle!

Yamato.. JEEZZZ, I'm surprised Sanji didn't nose bleed to death.
Oct 14, 2023 8:17 PM
Apr 2021
Reply to Early_Morning
Who was that on the Den Den Mushi talking to the CP0 agent (Joseph)? In the manga it wasn't possible to tell since we couldn't hear the actual voice obviously, but I didn't recognize the voice in that scene in the anime. As far as pacing was concerned, the episode was okay. Most post-battle episodes in any arc are paced well so that's not surprising. I do wonder when they'll start slowing down the pacing of the anime some more though; they can't keep adapting a full chapter per episode because then they risk getting too close to the manga.
@Early_Morning I think it's GreenBull based on the shape of the eyes the Den Den Mushi copied
Oct 14, 2023 8:23 PM

Jun 2014
Love seeing everyone have some well-earned fun and relaxation at the end of arcs. They deserve it after all of them came close to dying at some point in this arc.

Finally Green Bull is here to make his proper debut almost 200 episodes after his first brief appearance as a silhouette, and Junichi Suwabe sounds great in the role. Still sad to think about how the original VA passed away though (RIP Keiji Fujiwara)
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Oct 14, 2023 8:45 PM

Jul 2016
Reply to Aozure
Felt like a classic OP episode, always love these moments after a big battle!

Yamato.. JEEZZZ, I'm surprised Sanji didn't nose bleed to death.
@Aozure

I agree. Some of my favourite episodes are the ones when they are just partying it up after winning.
Oct 14, 2023 9:00 PM

Jul 2013
These moments after such an intense battle are one of the things I love most about One Piece.

Seeing the reaction of the 5 elders was definitely something I had been waiting for. Especially in view of their concerns regarding Luffy's Devil Fruit Awakening, it will be interesting to see what their further planning looks like in this regard or whether they will first wait and see how Luffy behaves.
Nonetheless, their reaction to Zunesha's disappearance and the immediate conclusion that Wano would not yet open its borders demonstrated not only the wisdom of these men, but also how informed they are about all events in the world. When the jamming signal appeared on the transponder snail and I heard the voice, I immediately knew who it was, as I read a few days ago who the new voice for Admiral Greenbull became. Btw, RIP Keiji Fujiwara in that regard.

I wouldn't necessarily have expected Hawkins to die this way. However, he accompanied us through some parts of the story and I respect that he was given such a final moment and that we were informed about his predicted 1%.

It was to be expect that Luffy and Zoro would be out for a long time, considering their incredibly tough fights. It felt good to see people in the flower capital so relaxed and happy. At the same time, I didn't quite understand why Yamato was the only one who remained with her growling stomach.

Even though Wano is now free, the scene at the Eternal Graves made it clear once again what tribute had to be paid. It must have been a deep blow not only for the remaining Akazaya, but also for Marco, to learn of Izo's death. I hope that Izo, Ashura, Oden and all the other fallen samurai can finally receive a proper burial to honor their bravery in service to their country.

What followed was pure fun and entertainment. I haven't been able to laugh like that in a very long time, which was extremely nice and I really appreciate it :)
Hiyori's dropkick to Momo's face was a good start. After Luffy and Zoro woke up, it was obvious what they were asking for. MEAT and BOOZE! The way they used their techniques to eat and drink was portrayed in such a funny way. Especially in the case of Zoro using his Kiki Kyūtōryū Ashura transformation lol. By the way, I realized once again Momo ridiculous height, at least in contrast to a normal human being.
As we know, as an 8 year old Momo had certain, let's call them "freedoms". Apparently he forgot for a moment that he was now playing in the adult league, which caused Sanji and Brook to mock him afterwards, which made me laugh so hard.

What a sweet gesture from Yamato to completely avoid eating and bathing until Luffy and Zoro are better again. This is further proof of how well she would fit into the crew.

I was kind of hoping for it to happen, but I really missed those Zoro vs. Sanji moments.

Sanji, Brook and Tama in particular seemed to have had fun in the bathroom. I can hardly believe that Yamato went to the men's bathroom with such a dream body. Hopefully Sanji didn't bleed to death haha.

Towards the end things got a bit more serious. Not only that Luffy's victory over Kaido and Kid's and Law's victory over Big Mom seem to have made the rounds. There seem to be new bounties as well and I'm so excited about how much these have changed. The only question that arises is what intention is behind Greenbull's appearance in Wano. He's the only admiral we have no real information about.

Very excited for next week.
Natsu88Oct 14, 2023 9:10 PM

Oct 14, 2023 9:21 PM
Jul 2021
Kiku's kimono was so cute I love seeing any scene that has her in it
Oct 14, 2023 9:23 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Good ep! Covered a solid amount

Looks like Ryokugyu is voiced by Junichi Suwabe (Aomine, Sukuna etc) which is pretty cool

Idk why Toei always make Zoro look overly buff in the anime, but whatever. Don't get me started on his hair colour in Wano LOL

I also don't wanna start a gender debate but I think Yamato voluntarily choosing to join the men's bath gives us our answer XD just like Kiku chose the women's bath

Next ep should have some good reveals!!

Oct 14, 2023 9:29 PM

Nov 2012
3headed/6armed god Zorro mad me happy. I was almost as happy when he remembered he promised to kill Sanji. LOL

Love how they handled the bath scene and Kinemon & Kappa-dono at the shrine. Iiiiiiiiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooo!!!!

Oct 14, 2023 9:51 PM
Apr 2021
I truly loved the episode. It was fun and had me laughing so much, looking forward to the next episode.
Oct 14, 2023 9:57 PM
Jan 2021
The Five Elders hear the news of the battle on Onigashima and for whatever reason, they’re shocked that Kaido and Big Mom lost simultaneously when they were going up against The Fifth Emperor and his allies. We all knew this was gonna happen. CP-0 are still determined to go after Robin. Bro, SHE IS APART OF THE FIFTH EMPEROR’S CREW. THAT AIN’T HAPPENING. Speaking of, Robin doesn’t appear at all in this episode. I wonder what she’s doing…

Hawkins and Drake have a moment in which Hawkins reflects on everything he’s done as his time is coming.

Yamato is refusing to eat and there’s a new teacher telling the kids about the true story of Wano. Everyone is enjoying the newfound peace and the fact they can eat whatever they want.

Kin’emon and Kawamatsu talk with Marco and Kin wants to build temples for those who have fallen. Given Marco’s history with Izo, Kin asks Marco if he’s okay with it and of course Marco has no issue. Onimaru reunites with Kawamatsu and they are able to catch up and have a sweet moment.

Luffy and Zoro wake up and use their various techniques to dig into the food. Momo tries to feel up Nami, but it doesn’t go well because he’s physically a 28 year old man and Nami forgot that he’s still 8 mentally. Luffy is informed that Yamato took a prayer and refused to eat until Luffy and Zoro woke up. Everyone is able to enjoy themselves and they all take a bath.

At the dock the ships are all ready to set sail and Apoo comes to give everyone the newspaper that has the bounties and the crowning of the new Emperors of the Sea.

A Navy Admiral known as Ryokugyu flies into Wano. What do the Marines have to do with the business of a secluded country?

I’M EXCITED TO SEE MORE ONE PIECE!
Oct 14, 2023 10:03 PM

Dec 2013
RIP Hawkins. I'm honestly going to miss him and his predictions.

Seeing Yamato join the men in the bath had me laughing.

The final admiral has arrived! I'm looking forward to finally seeing him in action.
Oct 14, 2023 11:34 PM

Nov 2021
No Robin in this episode..
Oct 14, 2023 11:47 PM

Jul 2007
Reply to nishant0
No Robin in this episode..
@nishant0

Robin never was one for partying but yeah serously I wonder where she has gone?

Oct 15, 2023 12:33 AM
Jul 2016
I always enjoy these post-battle episodes. We get to see the characters just being character! 😁
Oct 15, 2023 12:42 AM

Oct 2017
It's meat time baby. Meat, meat lol. Yamato really went bathing with the men lol.
Oct 15, 2023 1:16 AM
Jan 2023
if you know you know who is coming next
Oct 15, 2023 1:26 AM

Jan 2021
New bounties next episode the bast part of watching an arc end is getting to see the new bounties

Oct 15, 2023 2:32 AM
Jan 2023
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🟫🟨🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛⬛🟨🟫⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛🟫🟨🟨🟨🟨🟫🟫⬛⬛⬛⬛🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬛🟫🟫🟨⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨🟨🟫🟫⬛⬛🟥🟥⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬛🟨🟨🟨🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟨🟨🟨🟫⬛⬛🟥⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛🟫🟨🟨🟫🟫🟫⬛⬛⬛⬛🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬛🟫🟨🟫⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🏻⬛⬛⬛🟫🟫🟫🟫🟫🟨🟨⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬛🟫⬛⬛⬛⬛🟧⬛🏻🏻⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🟫🟫🟫🟫🟨🟫⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛🟧⬛⬛🏻🏻🟧⬛⬛🟧⬛⬛⬛⬛🟫🟫🟫🟨🟫⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬛⬛🟧⬛⬛🟧⬛🟧🏻🏻🏻🏻⬛⬛🟧⬛⬛⬛⬛🟫🟫🟫🟨⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻⬛⬛🟧⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🟫🟫🟫🟫⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛🏻⬛⬜🟧🏻🏻🏻⬛🟧⬛⬛🟧⬛⬛⬛⬛🟫🟫🟫🟫⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬜🟧⬛🏻🏻🏻🏻⬜⬜🟧⬛🟧⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🟫🟫🟫⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜⬛⬛🏻🏻🏻🏻🟧⬛⬜⬛🏻⬛⬛⬛⬛🟫⬛🟫🟫⬛⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🏻⬜⬜🏻🏻🏻🏻⬛⬛⬜🏻🏻⬛🟧⬛⬛🟫🟫🟫⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻⬜⬜🏻🏻🏻⬛🏻🟧⬛🟫⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🟧🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🟧🟧🟧🏻🏻🏻🟧⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🟧🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🟧🏻🟧⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🟧🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🏻🟧🟧⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🟥⬜⬛🟥🟥⬛🟧⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🟥🟥🟧🟥🟥🟥⬛🏻⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛🟥🟥⬛🟥🟥🟥⬛🏻🏻⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛🏻⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🏻⬛🟥🟥🟥⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛🏻⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🏻🏻⬛⬛🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥⬛🟧🏻🏻🟧⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛🟦🟦🟦⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛🏻⬜🏻🏻⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬜🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦⬛🟧🏻🏻⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🟫🟦⬛⬛🟦🟦🟦⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛🏻⬛⬜⬜⬛🟦⬜⬜⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛🏻🏻🏻🏻⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛🏻🟧⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬛🟫🟨🟨🏻🟫⬛⬜⬜⬛🟧🏻🏻⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬜⬜⬜⬛🟧🏻🏻🏻⬛⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
Oct 15, 2023 2:39 AM

Mar 2020
Ashura-sama!!!!

RIP Sanji-kun
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Oct 15, 2023 2:59 AM
Aug 2020
it was a good episode

next one will be great
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 15, 2023 3:14 AM

May 2016
Green bull 1 week too much hype
Oct 15, 2023 3:28 AM
May 2021
Peak shitt, cant wait for the next arc!!
Oct 15, 2023 4:31 AM

Feb 2022
Nice ep

waiting for this scene to be animated
Oct 15, 2023 5:37 AM

Nov 2014
One of the better episodes in a while. It's only peak from now on
Oct 15, 2023 5:55 AM

Mar 2020
Zoro-kun is Ashura-sama

Bath scene was nice. RIP Sanji-kun.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Oct 15, 2023 6:09 AM
Oct 2023
Greenbull!!! We here now!
Oct 15, 2023 6:12 AM

Dec 2018
good episode, but i wanted to see the bounties and the festival
Oct 15, 2023 7:12 AM

Jun 2023
At last HE has arrived, the next episodes finna go crazy. 👀👀👀
Oct 15, 2023 7:19 AM

Sep 2014
I guess Sanji found the One Piece ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Oct 15, 2023 7:54 AM

Jan 2016
The real reason Momo aged himself.
To not be murdered by Hiyori's dropkick. Finally no more cringe Momo in peoples breasts. Hiyori x Zoro <3. We have Sanji to thank for Zoro getting out of hell, he couldn't miss the opportunity to kill Sanji hahaha.

I feel for Okiku, he 287 cm body makes it look like she's in a normal bathtub. I'm 184 cm, was taller than every single male I went with for some SOF training Q_Q They were all swol though while I'm svelt.
Yeeeeeeeees, Luffy, Yamato and stuff so relatable, baths truly are awesome. I would probably want to join the males for a better view of the show but I'm non-confrontational unlike Yamato.

Wonder how much money Apoo got for the SCOOP! We all know Luffy will be the Yonkou (1. he previously was unofficially 5th emperor, 2. he took down Kaido) but wonder how far behind in bounty Kid and Law will be since they also did something major.
So assuming this Admiral at the plant plant fruit? Would be amaaaaaazing if he fixes the land, but highly doubt it. Gorosei goofy still wanting Nico Robin LOL

Oct 15, 2023 8:12 AM

Aug 2021
these moments after the big battles are my sole reason for living on this earth. everything was captured perfectly from the manga. next episode we'll get Ryokugyu's appearance and also the reveal of the new bounties as well as the new emperors too probably depending on how it paces out
Oct 15, 2023 8:28 AM
Sep 2023
Really funny and energetic episode. Loved the anime only scenes that they added and it was great to get some comedy after such a long and intense arc.
Oct 15, 2023 9:28 AM
Dec 2019
Can't wait for the next island! This episode looks like the end of Wano. I really want to see the new bounties.
Oct 15, 2023 9:40 AM
Jun 2017
finally lore drop begins
Oct 15, 2023 9:41 AM
Sep 2021
i guess asura became easy as breathing for zoro 🙂🙂
Oct 15, 2023 10:50 AM
Apr 2016
Haha. Yamato just doesn’t give a fuck, does she? Love her.
Oct 15, 2023 10:53 AM
Nov 2022
Early_Morning said:

Bro Normal anime pacing is 3 - 5 chapters per episode.
One piece is infamous for its bad pacing and you want more low , even normal one piece pacing is 1.5 - 2,3 chapter per episode
Because of Gear 5 they lowered it to 1 chapter per episode ( which is the first time in One piece or in any Anime ) becoz to extend the hype for money 🤑 ofc .

pacing isn't much problem for Manga reader and One piece used to anime watcher
But think about New Binge watchers

The next arc is a great arc , they will also ruin it with bad pacing

I can manage / looking forward to a filler arc , i don't want egghead like dressrosa
Oct 15, 2023 11:50 AM

Oct 2019
(Bra)
Percebi um erro no anime, tem uma cena extra mostrando as mulheres tomando banho e a speed aparece perto das demais mulheres, bem escostada na parede, o que não faz sentido já que ela é uma centauro.

(Eng)
I noticed an error in the anime, there is an extra scene showing women taking a shower and speed appears close to the other women, leaning against the wall, which doesn't make sense since she is a centaur.
Oct 15, 2023 12:12 PM
Oct 2009
An amazing conclusion to one of One Piece's best sagas should always be followed with an equally amazing post arc. This definitely fits the bill.
Oct 15, 2023 3:28 PM
Oct 2022
«En la escuela aprendimos acerca del mundo anterior a este, el mundo
de los ángeles y los dioses que vivían en el cielo y gobernaban la Tierra
con amor y bondad. Algunos dicen que son solo leyendas, pero yo no lo
creo. Los dioses aún nos dominan, han descendido de las estrellas y no
les queda ni un ápice de bondad
Oct 15, 2023 7:26 PM
Jul 2013
Amo los capítulos post batallas, son paz y tranquilidad, pero también misterio y sorpresa. ❤

Asdhjkgasasjgaha, se viene nueva recompensa para Luffy.

SIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 448 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Apr 24, 2010

80 by bakakisima »»
55 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 447 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Apr 17, 2010

87 by bakakisima »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 446 Discussion ( 1 2 )

JusticeGundam - Apr 10, 2010

98 by bakakisima »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chelleee - Sep 16, 2008

58 by silentview »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 32 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Alicia3000 - Oct 10, 2009

56 by TheStarscream759 »»
Yesterday, 11:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.