Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 7 Discussion

I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 15, 2023 8:34 AM

Nov 2011
It took half the season but Luna is introduced, who seems cool and collected compared to some of others.

Episode threw in some bath man service for Yuuya and tbh, I think they really wanted his character to stand out. Not sure how I feel about the adventures themes of the anime. I mean, a field trip...ugh, it just sounds really uninspired. I'm curious about Luna's character for the next few episodes though.
May 15, 2023 9:26 AM

Dec 2022
so that woman may kill the princess
May 15, 2023 9:40 AM
May 2023
Night face when they are taking a bath 😏
May 15, 2023 9:43 AM
May 2023
Seriously thought Luna was a good person, will she kill the princess
May 15, 2023 10:29 AM
Feb 2022
I think that woman will kill the princess lover (mc) or the princess herself, cuz she is in some kind of assassin group
May 15, 2023 10:43 AM

Jan 2021
Luna got introduced after a long while. Yuuya saved Luna and even trained with her but doesn't know that she's a assassin. It looks like Luna really wants Yuuya or something.

The field trip has begun and the teachers send all the classes outside to do fishing and picking up vegetables or some kind, ofcourse Yuuya shows off with his skills after catching many fish in the water. It was a chill episode, there were some fight scenes but not much.
May 15, 2023 10:43 AM

Apr 2022
That luck stat will come in handy when he's about to get executed along with that princess
May 15, 2023 10:50 AM
May 2021
the title is soo fing long
May 15, 2023 10:52 AM

Aug 2022
Esse anime é horrível eu só to assistindo ainda pra por mais um nos completos da conta do MAL
May 15, 2023 10:54 AM

May 2021
FINALLY! live laugh luna. night's expressions were so goofy this ep. school trip in the forest, can wait for him to fight a bear or something.. 
[font="\"Proxima Nova Regular\", \"Helvetica Neue\", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif"][/font]
May 15, 2023 11:06 AM
Aug 2015
Loved the introduction of the new character and the world that they are fleshing out for us. Pretty clear that she was not there for any good intentions and felt it was quite out of character for Yuuya to not listen to Night's instincts and for Night to still not have his guard up the entire time.
This whole series is not going by fast enough for it to only be 13 episodes. Feels like we are gonna get a very rushed ending or it will end abruptly.
May 15, 2023 11:11 AM

Dec 2012
Idk about this anime it becomes boring every episode now

May 15, 2023 11:19 AM

Oct 2017
Luna should just join the harem and chill.
May 15, 2023 11:31 AM

Apr 2021
Animeloverslife said:
Seriously thought Luna was a good person
I mean...always remember the trope: a dog feels the danger before the human does^^

Mhh, his teacher has the same hair color as Luna, I tought this could be a connection. But maybe I'm reading to much into this, who knows.

May 15, 2023 11:43 AM
Jul 2020
Loser LN author gives us his own power fantasy of how '' cool '' he is, get a life
May 15, 2023 12:30 PM

Jun 2015
I didnt feel anything here
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
May 15, 2023 12:33 PM

Jul 2020
omg now he even excels in catching fish. I wish the mc would eventually turn back into a fat loser again and suffer even more than before
May 15, 2023 1:03 PM
Apr 2023
Anybody can catch fish in shallow water if they train for it. I mean look at Mulan in the training montage of "I'll Make a Man Out of You."
May 15, 2023 1:53 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
well thank fuck, i was waiting for her to finesse him since the one guy from a previous episode asked for a girls assistence in getting rid of him, i figured it had to be her

although in the end shes obviously gonna fall for him, ofc
May 15, 2023 1:59 PM
Jul 2022
well
i read manga and little LN. All i can say is anime begins in this episode. Unfortunately, during 7 episodes anime introduced us the world and showed us how hero and perfect yuuya is. When I read LN and manga, 7 episodes were like a 30 minutes. They were not good parts. So I didn't care but now whene i watch the anime i said to myself "when will it finish unnecessary parts. I wish they had showed us more details about isekai and skill parts. But it didn't happen. I know i can't say that precisely. from now on (this episode) i hope Everyone enjoy the anime
May 15, 2023 2:07 PM

Jul 2017
Both Yuuya and Night are improving their teamwork in the woods, that's until an encounter with a girl slaying some high-level goblins to fend it against her, though a stampede is not what they were anticipating. As it turns out, Yuuya saved Luna out from the Goblin Elite pack, though he also came up with the excuse of training also, which like her, they're training mad and hard. Needing somewhere to cool off, Yuuya's portable bathtub allows her to take a bath, and Luna has a reason to stay in the Darkest Regions upon a client's request to complete a mission. Though Yuuya has to return to the real world, his training with Luna is well worth it...enough for her to take a bath with him. The way that she tries to thank Yuuya, at least he's modest.

Back to the real world, and it's the off-campus study trip. The Luck stat that he has grown so much of, enables him to win games and get lucky with Luna. The briefing aside, the school doctor Yomikawa's practition is hideous at best, and it's best to leave things to people to know their craft. Yuuya going fishing with Kaede, and his Luck stat helps him identify good fishing spots...to the point of overflow.

If only things were this easy, and for Luna, the professional Headhunter assassin, member of the Dark Guild, must eradicate him regardless.
How ludicrous.
May 15, 2023 2:10 PM

May 2015
Pretty decent episode. 

Still feels like not much is happening in the isekai side. I was fully expecting that girl to attack Yuya during the bath scene and reveal she was sent to the forest to kill him. 
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 15, 2023 2:42 PM

May 2015
Awful doesn't even begin to describe this 12 year old nerds power fantasy
May 15, 2023 2:49 PM
Aug 2015
Yomikawa-sensei, best girl. I can tell she's passionate about whatever it is she does.
May 15, 2023 3:02 PM
Mar 2010
Zero conflict (except when it's needed to make the MC look like a studmuffin).  I'm really not a fan of "ridiculously overpowered main character" anime, though sometimes it can be funny or still manage to tell a good story.  This one so far is just handing everything to Yuuya on a silver platter with very little risk on his part. 

I've already invested this much time so I'll probably finish it anyway, but this isn't one of the shows I look forward to.   If the story doesn't pick up soon it's gonna feel like a real waste of time.
May 15, 2023 4:00 PM

Dec 2013
I like how goofy Akira is and everyone is already used to and accepts him for what he is.

Lol I don't get it, what's the point of being 7 episodes in a anime and still only come here to say how much they hate it like a broken record, are all of these people tsunderes for the show?
May 15, 2023 4:08 PM
May 2020
looks like lunar is gonna attempt to kill the princess
May 15, 2023 5:06 PM
Nov 2018
How many times has Yuuya accidentally happened upon someone who needs saving?

-Girl is threatened in the street. Turns out she is the principal's daughter, so Yuuya gets invited to the elite school.

-First time he ventures outside his forest home is the exact moment when a princess is threatened by monsters, a stone throw away, right where he's going. She wants to marry him.

-Goes to the mall, right when a fashion photographer needs a new male model. He is rewarded with a new fashionable wardrobe.

-Model girl is threatened by model guy, so Yuuya has to save her.

-Gang shows up at school in the middle of the day to kidnap a girl, in front of everyone, so Yuuya saves her. His bully then breaks down and begs forgiveness.

-Happens upon a dog in the forest that needs to be saved. Turns out to be a great fight dog that stays with him.

-Fire breaks out in mall, spreads like there's a trail of phosphorous on the floor, and only the three girls from Yuuya's class are trapped and need saving.

-Happens upon a girl in the forest who needs saving, AGAIN. She rewards him with nakedness. Just so happens to be a girl out to kill someone Yuuya knows.

And of course, he gets a magic portal for free. And gets a magic book for free. The book's spirit says, "You want magic? Say no more, I'll fill the pages with magic!"

NEXT UP! Yuuya saves a forest pixie that rewards him with magical candy. Then back in Japan, he saves a hot woman who happens to be a dentist. It all comes together!
May 15, 2023 5:08 PM

Mar 2008
I think some aspects of the story goes way over a lot of people's heads for some reason even though it's clearly shown repeatedly. Being too good looking gives Yuuya unwanted attention, previous episode showed him being too skilled means people increasingly want things from him, and here they subtly showed how being too lucky makes things that are supposed to be fun more dull for him and make him feel undeserving of when things go well. The more people idolize him the more distant he becomes from anyone actually knowing him so he will be popular but alone unless someone gets to truely know him. So him being overpowered is actually meaningful here rather than just bad writing. The story isn't about Yuuya's adventures but his interpersonal relationships which is why his normal worldly life gets more focus than the other world he goes to. It's better to just think of it as a school life anime with fantasy themes rather than an action adventure show.
May 15, 2023 5:10 PM
Feb 2019
Ultra mega fantasy... but I like it.

About killing the princess...

Perharps, but then he will use RAISE since he knows magic now.
Gradius2May 15, 2023 5:13 PM
May 15, 2023 5:27 PM
May 2022
JUST GO BACK BEING FATTY FCKNG PIG SHIT, IT SUITS HIM SO MUCH
May 15, 2023 5:41 PM
Apr 2016
censorship ruins everything
May 15, 2023 5:50 PM
Mar 2023
La Luna fell in love with Yuya, and even though she is a guild assassin, we are all clear that sooner or later they will end up meeting again. By the way, Yomikawa looks sadistic and she has kidnapped people in her impressive basement XD
May 15, 2023 5:53 PM
Aug 2020
They skipped too many scenes from the manga.

The adaptation is really bad…
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
May 15, 2023 6:14 PM

Jan 2013
Night's reactions are the best lmao
There are already so many girls introduced on both worlds, i wonder how this season will end.
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

May 15, 2023 7:15 PM
Apr 2023
Another one entered the harem fray, Luna - an assassin.
She accidentally encounters Yuuya after him rescuing her, and eventually trains with her.
Nice to hear Kakuma Ai using her Sento Isuzu voice.

Aside from that, it's your typical Isekai de Cheat episode where you see Yuuya reeling in another girl and using his skills in his original world.
May 15, 2023 7:20 PM
Nov 2022
So... Luna was a professional assassin?

Wtf with the academy doctor? she's crazy xd
May 15, 2023 7:27 PM

Feb 2019
that's one way to catch fish without sitting around and waiting, but it only works for those with agile dexterity and immense amount of concentration lol
May 15, 2023 8:25 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Yuuya's hand probably be smelling like fish now, because he was catching actual fish, mind you. He still acts like a virgin like me so there's no way his hand be smelling like, 'fish'. Anyway, I freaking love how the hype music starts playing once he gets to work. Most epic fishing scene ever. That first catch caused a pretty huge splash though, I'm surprised that one was still intact and not completely obliterated.

All the characters are so beautiful (beautiful character DESIGNS that is, but with generic personalities, not that anyone was expecting much). Pardon my degeneracy, but this show would slap hard as a hentai. But it still works really well as a garbage cringe guilty pleasure. Would have been near perfect if Yuuya had some of that Cid energy, you know, flaunting your massive dong in the bath no problem.
BetaMaleUltraMay 15, 2023 10:23 PM

NYANPASU
5700XT

May 15, 2023 10:13 PM
May 2023
GosuDRM said:
Idk about this anime it becomes boring every episode now

That is true I think the first episode is the only good thing they made then everything gets boring
May 15, 2023 10:21 PM

Feb 2019
I like the show but what's the betting Luna joins Yuuya's side when she has to face him later on?
The line below is True.
The line above is False.
May 15, 2023 11:01 PM
Feb 2023
im giving up on the anime, the fights are too bad and short and the fanservice is just too much, the only reason i was even still watching was the voice actor but hell nah... have fun everyone ✋
May 15, 2023 11:13 PM

Jul 2012
Luna's asymmetrical design got me truly acting unwise. 
May 16, 2023 1:07 AM
May 2017
not bad, this show is better when it sticks to the fantasy realm

3/5
May 16, 2023 1:45 AM
Jul 2020
is fucking amazing this is what I'm talking about hell yea💪💪💪💪💪👌👌👌👌
May 16, 2023 4:38 AM
Feb 2020
I like how there's someone that's a little closer to something of an equal now. Although she still may become a love interest. Real life was kinda boring this episode with the camping trip, although looks like the real story may happen next episode there. I hope at some point also someone crosses over to the other world with him, doesn't matter if it's real to fantasy or vice versa.
May 16, 2023 4:56 AM

Jun 2019
Another girl joined Yuuya's harem and she's actually an assassin. They're also on a field trip and it seems like the Princess will make a return soon.
May 16, 2023 6:30 AM
Sep 2020
I swear most people didn't watch the after credit scene that happens after every episode. Luna is after Yuuya. She's there to kill him
May 16, 2023 10:34 AM
Mar 2020
why the fuck is this shit just getting wore ep by ep.It didn't have the most convincing first ep but he eps that come after that are just going straight downhill in terms of enjoyability. AND There is no fucking adventure in this anime straight up boring
May 16, 2023 10:47 AM

Nov 2014
I think it's the first episode that wasn't overly cringy? I mean, it's still below average isekai in all aspects, but if we could get rid of those forced and overblown Yuuya-saves-the-days scenes every episode, then it would be a rather entertaining anime to watch.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2023

74 by kund4tb »»
Yesterday, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2023

192 by kund4tb »»
Jun 2, 10:33 AM

» It's so good

Zezul - Apr 24, 2023

9 by Brucef122 »»
May 26, 9:17 AM

» Genuine question: Who actually enjoyed this show? ( 1 2 )

KuyaC - Mar 26

68 by CheliosX »»
May 22, 12:28 AM

Poll: » Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2023

232 by lionaster »»
May 15, 11:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.