Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Jul 2, 2022 5:31 AM

Jul 2017
The 2nd Cour of Ao Ashi has begun, and the OST set for this feels a step down than the 1st.

The highlight of the match: the U-17 high school player Haruhisa Kuribayashi's pro debut, and he'a already making waves on the field. His 4 choices compared to Aoi's 1, Anri gives him a proposition to think about it and hurriedly progress to the A team, while the others have been watching his every move, for he's a natural prodigy, the next face of the new Tokyo Esperion generation of players.

Due to Yoshitsune having an injury, some players from Aoi's B team will be able to be promoted to the A team, and Coach Fukuda is thinking about nothing other than to help Aoi progress faster than usual. The B team's match against Kurume Daiichi with Fukuda's supervision, this is their chance to shine, and Aoi making the most use of the match to imitate Kuribayashi's killer pass style...kept missing. At least he tried.

Rather than focusing on the bench with Coach Fukuda, focusing on the match instead clears the mind and ables them to think and act more clearly, and that leaves Fukuda no doubt to promote Aoi to the A team. At least this is what Aoi thought, but Fukuda holds that thought with their private conversation not held since the beach (in Episode 1), and changes his position to that of a defender.

This is a complete 180 transition from a natural forwarder that Aoi is, and Fukuda knows that this will never be enough if he wants to make it to the world stage. His limit as a forwarder is severely limited, and Fukuda's vision of Aoi being a fullback, it's either go home or go big, and Aoi has to learn this the hard way.

Aoi's fate is slowly warping away...the coach whom helped him pave his way to Japan's biggest soccer team, is working against him.
The ego and pride of a natural-born forwarder, or the completely new and humble learning experience of a defender?
KANLen09Jul 2, 2022 5:35 AM
Jul 2, 2022 5:44 AM
Apr 2022
My god visual op so amazing. And so happy when cour 2 budget upgrade
Jul 2, 2022 5:45 AM
May 2021
New OP and ED are wonderfully animated and the songs are perfect. I still prefer the first OP by Alexandros tho. But nonetheless great 2nd cour OP and ED.

Aoi has the hot touch right now over the last 2 games with his ability to read and execute his plays. But man… Fukuda brought him back down to reality real quick after bluntly noting his flaws and telling him to become a defender. Honestly good cause its only gonna push him harder and further.

Can’t wait for what this 2nd cour will bring for his development as a player.
Jul 2, 2022 5:53 AM

Oct 2009
Welp, that's a curveball outta left field, aoi.exe encountered a fatal error. Brilliantly done.

The visual quality is making my nerd self barf rainbows, really awesome to see - er, just about everything.
Jul 2, 2022 6:00 AM

Jul 2021
AMAZING EPISODE WITH A LOT OF PROGRESSIONS AND THE VISUAL IN THE OP IS CHEF'S KISS, THE COMPOSITION LIKE THIS SHOT SPECIFICALLY.

"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Jul 2, 2022 6:12 AM

May 2012
"Your skills suit that position. You will never again play as a forward."

Well, Fukuda's always looking at the bigger picture. Given Aoi's wider vision, being a defender fits him better. But of course, the transition will not be easy for Aoi. And he will go under the different stages of grief... but well, this is all part of his gradual growth. So ganbatte Aoi!

Btw, the new OP song is pretty good. Not as banger as the Alexandros but it's vocals are pretty powerful. Suits the new vid too. I miss the old ED though. It was more chill.
Jul 2, 2022 6:19 AM

Feb 2017
Holy... the new OP is such a beauty!
New ED with Hana is cute too.

Just as Ashito thought things are finally starting to go well for him as a forward, he gets struck by Fukuda. That scene was really intense and you could really feel Ashito's anger and bewilderment to hearing Fukuda's decision. It hurts him that much more because of his inflated ego. Looking forward to see how he will come to terms with this. I always thought he is much better suited for midfielder or defender instead of forward and Fukuda had the same idea from the moment he saw him.
Jul 2, 2022 6:19 AM

Jun 2021
Man, I could feel that frustration. I totally understand his shock and confusion and anger. Dude was just starting to really understand how to play soccer too. I mean he was trying new things, experimenting and he gets this bomb dropped on him. I mean the man made some valid points, but it’s still a tough pill to swallow. The kid’s whole identity is basically being a forward. Now he’s got that taken away from him and made to play defense in what I imagine is a less “flashy” role. It’s like he’s gotta learn how to play soccer all over again. But I think it could be a blessing in disguise. If the man says this is the best position for our boy, I trust him. I guess a fullback isn’t a “flashy” position like a forward but it’s still an important component of the team (I assume, idk I don’t play soccer). Aoi is understandably upset and feeling down now, but I hope he gets to see this as an opportunity to play in the big leagues in the future. It might not be what he envisioned originally, but it’s still a chance.

Pretty eager to see what next week will hold for the kid.
Jul 2, 2022 6:25 AM

Sep 2021
The visuals in OP and ED were insane! My favourite visuals in a long Time in an OP but maybe im biased because i love soccer.
It seems ashito Is finally evolving to a better player love to see It.
I dont imagine ashito as a leftback.
Jul 2, 2022 6:27 AM

Jul 2016
Quite a good ep ,totally changes ashito's path going forward. I was somewhat expecting this an ep or two ago when his instinct was to pass instead of shoot but i thought it would have been as a winger or midfielder, fullback is pleasantly surprising, especially being a position that is somewhat overlooked in other football anime/manga, at least to my knowledge anyway
Jul 2, 2022 6:43 AM

Oct 2015
Kuribayashi is spectacular, the way he looked at the reporter with those condescending eyes was pricy. Aoi is lucky to be surrounded by people who care about him and his play. Anri is a star.

"A pass is a mean of getting a goal", Nozomi is a visionary .

Too bad Aoi wasn't promoted, but turning him into a defender? Hell Fn way. Maybe Fukuda is ball jiggling him, who knows.
lihle808Jul 2, 2022 6:52 AM
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Jul 2, 2022 6:44 AM

Dec 2014
Interesting episode, didn't expect those turn of events.

I figured his talents would be better suited as a midfielder than a defender, his vision and ability to find goal scoring plays seem suited for someone who can control the field but I guess a full back could work too. It's just that I have never seen Ashito defend against someone. I always thought he'd convert to midfield given the things he was learning.

OP visuals were fantastic and the ED was so adorable. Hana best girl. <3
Jul 2, 2022 6:52 AM
May 2018
As a manga reader, i've been waiting for that bomb to drop! And what a bomb that was. Keep your head up Ashito!

What I didn't expect was the new opening. Such gorgeous visuals! Even the matches seem to have more movement, if a little. Did they allocate their budget / resources more for the 2nd cour? We'll have to wait and see.
Jul 2, 2022 6:53 AM
Nov 2021
Savage. This anime is savage and hella straightforward.

They are not afraid of making changes for the better. Fukuda didn't hold back in saying Ashito should quit being a forward and be a fullback instead. It's may be harsh and frustrating for Ashito but it's for his own sake. As someone who didn't know much about the sport, I'm learning a lot in watching. The coaches are geniuses. Good episode.

Oh, yeah, new OP and ED are soo good. OP 2 by Superfly is such a banger I've been watching it again and again lol i , honestly prefer it more than the OP 1. Can't wait for the full versions in spotify.
Jul 2, 2022 7:08 AM
Oct 2012
Seems like his skills suit a playmaking centre-mid over a fullback, guy knows diddlysquat about defending.

Interesting and realistic plot point though. Looking forward to the rest of the season.
Jul 2, 2022 7:10 AM

Oct 2017
Aoi as fullback? Tf? That came out of nowhere.
Jul 2, 2022 7:28 AM
Oct 2017
CBacon said:
Seems like his skills suit a playmaking centre-mid over a fullback, guy knows diddlysquat about defending.

Interesting and realistic plot point though. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

I can see the idea, the best teams of all time all had at least one very attacking minded fullback (marcelo at real, dani alves at barca. cafu at milan as a few examples)
Jul 2, 2022 7:40 AM
Jan 2020
New OP looked real cinematic, another case of OP and ED looking better than the actual show lol
Jul 2, 2022 7:47 AM
Apr 2022
Ronninn said:
New OP looked real cinematic, another case of OP and ED looking better than the actual show lol
but animation quality in this ep also better than all of ep in cour 1 bro except ep 4
Jul 2, 2022 7:47 AM

Nov 2013
I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but if you are a fan of Man City (Pep) or Arsenal you should realize this.
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Jul 2, 2022 7:49 AM

Feb 2015
that was waaay tooooo cruel on ahito
Jul 2, 2022 7:54 AM
May 2018
KyouKaiTen said:
I don't know if this is a spoiler or not, but if you are a fan of Man City (Pep) or Arsenal you should realize this.

Yes it's a spoiler, because anime only's wouldn't know how Fukuda is planning to use Ashito at this point.

lehuy0210 said:
but animation quality in this ep also better than all of ep in cour 1 bro except ep 4

Yup yup, the 2 games in this episode can count as 'miscellanous' but the animation was decent. The important matches coming up should have even better animation.
Jul 2, 2022 8:07 AM
Apr 2022
em_doubleyou said:
KyouKaiTen said:

Yes it's a spoiler, because anime only's wouldn't know how Fukuda is planning to use Ashito at this point.

lehuy0210 said:

Yup yup, the 2 games in this episode can count as 'miscellanous' but the animation was decent. The important matches coming up should have even better animation.
"The important matches coming up should have even better animation." yeah and just check staff on this ep. Most of animator draw key animation on this ep had drawn key animation on run with the wind before so i think cour 2 have good schedule than cour 1
Jul 2, 2022 8:14 AM

May 2021
You know he's a legend when even the closed-eyes aggressive senpai opened his eyes to view the interview.

New OP is fantastic, and the same goes for its visuals. Art looked a bit off at times in this episode, especially with Aoi's face.

Does anyone know the soundtrack they played as Fukuda listed Aoi's flaws? Its fucking amazing.

Jul 2, 2022 8:20 AM

Jan 2017
A simple match with a convincing victory this time around, Aoi's pretty much set at this point... until he didn't get promoted to the A Team which is unsurprising as it'll be too quick

The bombshell that Coach Fukuda told him to switch positions to a full-back tho, was expecting if a position change were to happen being a midfielder would fit Aoi better
Jul 2, 2022 8:20 AM

Sep 2020
Fukuda made some good points as to why Aoi cannot play as a forward but surely a better option would be an attacking mid or a number 8? As a right-back, he needs speed and intelligence to know when he's supposed to attack or defend. As a midfielder, he has more time on the ball to use his vision to pick players out. He could also make late runs from deep because of his natural skill and if you know anything about football, you'd know that late runs into the box are hard for defenders to deal with.

"𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊."- 𝑅𝑒𝒾 𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶

Jul 2, 2022 8:23 AM

Sep 2020
FragmantLemon said:

The bombshell that Coach Fukuda told him to switch positions to a full-back tho, was expecting if a position change were to happen being a midfielder would fit Aoi better
That's what I'm saying. Aoi as a midfielder is the ideal option. I guess as a fullback, he'll play as an inverted fullback, slotting in as another midfielder when the team is on the attack. I still think as a number 8 or number 10, he would have more time on the ball and would be able to pick players out easily.

"𝒮𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓌𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊."- 𝑅𝑒𝒾 𝒦𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓎𝒶𝓂𝒶

Jul 2, 2022 8:25 AM

Mar 2020
Woahh the 2md OP visuals is amazing. Love the camera angles. Definitely an upgrade compared to the first. The song is nice but not as catchy as Alexandros but it's good in its own way.

Uh oh. What will happen to Aoi-kun.

The 2nd ED visuals and song is nice too. But I really loved the 1st one by rin.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
Jul 2, 2022 8:48 AM

Nov 2013
Coach Fukuda is 100% right about it. Fullback is the position that suit Aoi's skillset the most.
KyouKaiTenJul 2, 2022 9:02 AM
“You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest. Because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.”
Jul 2, 2022 8:57 AM
Apr 2022
em_doubleyou said:
As a manga reader, i've been waiting for that bomb to drop! And what a bomb that was. Keep your head up Ashito!

What I didn't expect was the new opening. Such gorgeous visuals! Even the matches seem to have more movement, if a little. Did they allocate their budget / resources more for the 2nd cour? We'll have to wait and see.

bro pls can you tell me which upto which chapter is ep 13 adapted ?

plss man
Jul 2, 2022 9:01 AM

Apr 2011

Hey Nozomi, why the long nose? I mean face, lol.
Jul 2, 2022 9:13 AM
May 2018
WVM said:
em_doubleyou said:

plss man

I think early 60s. 61? 62?
Jul 2, 2022 9:15 AM
Apr 2022
em_doubleyou said:
WVM said:

plss man

wait 13eps covered 60 chapters
Jul 2, 2022 9:20 AM

Dec 2019
IKKIsama said:

Hey Nozomi, why the long nose? I mean face, lol.
I laughed when I saw that too lmao his nose is so damn huge
Jul 2, 2022 9:21 AM
May 2018
WVM said:
em_doubleyou said:

wait 13eps covered 60 chapters

yeah? we're in the beginning of volume 7 right now. The 'bomb' was in the end of volume 6.

For an anime that feels 'slow', this adaptation pace is actually pretty quick. The anime skipped the more detailed explanations and that's fine. If you're curious then read from the beginning.

compare it with spy x family or MHA for example, which adapted around 3 volumes within 12 episodes in their first seasons.
Jul 2, 2022 9:57 AM
Jan 2021
which chapter should I start reading the manga after this episode? Can anyone help?
Jul 2, 2022 9:59 AM
Sep 2015
Aoi is very shock that he has to change his position from seme to uke...

Anyway, today I actually watch Shoot before Ao, so while Shoot is very old school (well it's a sequel to manga from 20-30 years ago), it is very gay, to the point that make me think that Ao can learn something from Shoot.

But after I watch Ao ep 13 I'm somewhat satisfied. The new OP is very 'sensual' especially the red locker room scene between Ashito and Nagisa, and the way Ashito jump into Eisako. And I love how coach Fukuda can take Ashito's emotional outburst with grace.

About Kuribayashi... I don't know where this stereotype from that genius is not good at interview when in fact most geniuses are good at interview. They're so good at playing "being nice" to the public. Smile a few times and they can earn a million more. So I've conclude that Kuribayashi is not only a genius, he's also a "good" nature. He could just go along with the guy that interview him but instead he give his honest opinion even at the risk of his reputation. I hope the media don't destroy him.
Jul 2, 2022 10:00 AM
Nov 2020
"The got us in the first half not gonna lie"

Banger OP, visual improvements,Aoi’ scoring again. I thought he is going to have a good run in the team as a FW but no, my man Fukuda decided to drop a bomb out of no where. How can Aoi become a fullback? He doesnt even have the pace required for a fullback. Hope fukuda is testing him
Jul 2, 2022 10:17 AM
Jul 2019
Im guessing he could play as a wing back or a lm or rm since they still are in the same position defensively, he could still have the same vision and he would be way more involved in attack
Jul 2, 2022 10:18 AM
Feb 2021
CBacon said:

that actually will be explained in the manga. Much later tho, when a certain character gets introduced
Jul 2, 2022 10:25 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
CQLLIST said:
AMAZING EPISODE WITH A LOT OF PROGRESSIONS AND THE VISUAL IN THE OP IS CHEF'S KISS, THE COMPOSITION LIKE THIS SHOT SPECIFICALLY.

That shot was extremely good.
Jul 2, 2022 11:00 AM
Oct 2016
Aoi just had his whole world crushed. Being told he could never make it as a forward no matter how much he tries. That his best position on the field is playing full back defender. Completely shoving him to the back of the field positioning. That will definitely have an adverse effect on his state of mind. Aoi did good in the match earlier in the episode even scoring that sweet goal. Seeing the higher ranked match that Kuribayashi played and starred in. Trying to observe what he can from such an exceptional player, taking a shot at those killer passes Kuribayashi did. Aoi couldn't really control them himself but he still did good in that match. Which makes the coach's decision to change his position quite odd. Have to see how it goes.
Jul 2, 2022 11:17 AM

Mar 2013
I always thought Aoi had a playmaker fit, like a Center Mid or Attacking Mid.

Notice the words of Fukuda: "You will never again play as a forward". He did not say "You will forever play as a defender". So my guess is that Fukuda wants Aoi to play defender, full-back nonetheless, so he can understand the defender's position and mind. He already grasped the Forward mindset, so all that's left is the defendant one. He will then be moved to a mid-position where he will be "the reincarnation of Ronaldinho, even though he is still alive", having a complete view and control of the whole court.

Hungry Heart did something similar, so it's not too far-fetched.
MusikaJul 2, 2022 11:36 AM
Jul 2, 2022 11:35 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Wow. Just when Aoi was getting the hang of playing soccer, Coach Fukuda reveals the real reason why he was brought to Tokyo Esperion. Not to play as a forward, but as a defender. Essentially, this makes more sense as it will allow Aoi to pick his spots and create other opportunities for his team to score goals. Of course, Aoi's primitive view of the game doesn't see that and he starts getting mad at Fukuda. It sucks that he lied to Aoi, but it was the only way to convince him to come over here. It just shows that Aoi still has a lot to learn about the game of soccer as defenders can also score when they are on the attack. I guess Aoi never had the chance to play different positions because he always wanted the ball. Even when I was playing soccer in elementary school, I played both defender and goalie when I needed to because I wasn't athletically gifted to play the forward position.

This is another learning curve that Aoi has to overcome if he wants a spot on the world stage in the next year or so. He'll eventually learn that playing defender is also fun especially with his bird's eye view of the field.
Jul 2, 2022 11:36 AM

Jan 2016
And this is when Ao Ashi becomes one of the GOAT sports manga

The author is a genius with this twist.
Jul 2, 2022 12:01 PM
Oct 2015
I'm so happy the story took this direction. I thought it would've been pretty hurried if he got promoted already, and this turn was both unpredictable and what the series needed.
Playing at wingback makes perfect sense, though I think a modern number 5 would be a good fit for him too. It also felt necessary to put Ashito down to earth once again, he still needs to mature but I'm liking his slow progression.
Either way, this chapter was great, best one so far imo.

On other note, the visuals for the new opening are stunning, I was genuinely impressed, glad I wasn't the only one who noticed. Second cour vibes looking really promising :)
byKaznaJul 2, 2022 12:05 PM
Jul 2, 2022 12:59 PM

Apr 2018
What an incredible episode this was, it left me speechless in the end. The first half was mainly showing us Kuribayashi's talent and his personality. Aoi had to learn from him in order to get better. He played really well in the last 2 matches as a forward. Even managed to use the tricks of Kuribayashi. Coach Nozomi had a depressed face throughout the whole episode and it made sense in the end when Coach Fukada asked Nozomi to bring Aoi for a talk. This was probably one of the best and realistic conversations in an anime. Aoi's stuttering and stops in between his sentences was just too heartbreaking to listen. The fact that he has to change his whole career as a forward to a full-back. It suits him better though if you view it but HIS dream is completely shattered though. He has been playing football since a young age to become the best forward but not to become a full-back player. This single moment probably changed his whole life, the reason why he played football, his dream. They're all over and Aoi has to start from point 0. Coach Fukada's facial expression was MAD fucking scary.

The opening visuals are probably one of the best too! Jesus fucking christ, the shot where Aoi is hanging at the goal is just too fucking beautiful.
Could someone tell me what chapter this is? Might start from this point after the anime.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 2, 2022 1:04 PM

Dec 2014
Musika said:

Notice the words of Fukuda: "You will never again play as a forward". He did not say "You will forever play as a defender". So my guess is that Fukuda wants Aoi to play defender, full-back nonetheless, so he can understand the defender's position and mind. He already grasped the Forward mindset, so all that's left is the defendant one. He will then be moved to a mid-position where he will be "the reincarnation of Ronaldinho, even though he is still alive", having a complete view and control of the whole court.

Ah, that definitely makes more sense and I can see that happening. I thought he was better suited for midfield as well but having him play defender first before transitioning to mid field is definitely a good way to progress the story assuming it does indeed follow that path. Though Fukuda does say that Aoi fits the fullback in his dream team so it's possible that it was always his intention to have him play full back.
Jul 2, 2022 1:32 PM

Jan 2016
SideCharacterKal said:

Could someone tell me what chapter this is? Might start from this point after the anime.

This is adapted up until chapter 62, so you can start with 63
Jul 2, 2022 1:48 PM
Nov 2017
Lelouch0202 said:
Musika said:

Ah, that definitely makes more sense and I can see that happening. I thought he was better suited for midfield as well but having him play defender first before transitioning to mid field is definitely a good way to progress the story assuming it does indeed follow that path. Though Fukuda does say that Aoi fits the fullback in his dream team so it's possible that it was always his intention to have him play full back.

I'm only a anime viewer so I really don't know but to me he is the perfect regista, deep Lying playmaker or roaming playmaker. Someone that has good position and starts defensive plays really fast. His only issue is probably no clue how to defend or position itself. His godlike vision can help him on that and the fast way to learn how to defend and start plays is as ball playing defender. This 2nd central back in modern football needs to do long passes and vertical passes. for that you need to be good at passing and have good vision. You can leave the hard defensive work to the other central back and that's where the togashi comes to help. I only see him staying as central back if his lack of agility and acceleration like the coach said would not allow him to be a midfield.

Anyway I think we can all agree that is not fit for forward and he doesn't have the 1vs1 to play as winger or as offensive midfield. The author can probably make him improve on that but looks like he is going for the realist part and not give him messi or ronaldo quality to pass 3 or 4 players. He has also the other guy in the main team that will come to A team and plays in the position we all think he could be. The guy that he tried to imitate is way better. HE probably will be not as good with the vision because of the no eagle vision.

I also think giving him a more defensive role will make him perfect to be a caption and set the pace. The guy loves soccer, has a personality that pull the team morality up and being on defensive side as a defensive playmaker can do that.

I would put him playing wing back for now but I understand why they want him to be more as a fullback. That way you focus more on the defense and you learn more about it. A wing back focus to much on the offensive side and not the right call to learn how to defend and position itself. But, isn't that the position of asari?

"Don't forget, the positions you are given are yours and yours alone" - Fukuda
nocivoJul 2, 2022 1:59 PM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Second season announcement

Ale054 - Nov 7, 2022

12 by JVskunkape »»
Apr 24, 11:59 AM

» Will hana and ashito fall in love?

Weebhpk - Jun 25, 2022

16 by axou12 »»
Apr 22, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

KANLen09 - Sep 24, 2022

225 by Shantanubarman »»
Apr 17, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - May 28, 2022

56 by 5hadow17 »»
Apr 1, 1:41 AM

Poll: » Ao Ashi Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - May 7, 2022

148 by _sporsho_ »»
Mar 12, 4:25 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.