Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 20, 2020 9:48 AM
Aug 2018
I’ve been made to be insecure about a lot of things because bullies and just normal students would always point out shit for me to be insecure about. I’m insecure about my body (I’ve been fat for most of my life) my face (when I took off my glasses in school two separate times, both times someone said I look like a pedophile) my dick size (it’s pretty small, and I bet a girl would laugh if she saw it) and my intelligence ( I used to be one of the smartest people in school, but then I went through some mental issues/changes and now my brain is fried from that)

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 20, 2020 9:49 AM
Jul 2018
I am too insecure to talk about my insecurities
Aug 20, 2020 9:50 AM
Jul 2018
Let me tell you what you do with bullies. You smack them in the face. Sometimes literally sometimes figuratively. Lately people have been trying to bully me on MAL but I’m gonna take down every one of those fuckers.

Insecurity is circumstantial anyway. Sometimes it’s just you. It’s just in your mind. Other times there are real issues / consequences/ concerns. All insecurities can be dealt with anyway. Just gotta find the right key to fit the lock. Or bust the door down. Or go a different way through a different door. Perspective.
removed-userAug 20, 2020 10:59 AM
Aug 20, 2020 9:56 AM

Aug 2020
i'm insecure about how big my robotiddies are

Aug 20, 2020 9:57 AM

May 2013
I am supes insecure about my body. Although that comes with the territory of being a tranny. Other people have liked my body though so I can assume it isn't too bad. Still my biggest insecurity.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Aug 20, 2020 9:59 AM

Jul 2019
I am insecure about nothing. There is no reason to be insecure in my eyes.
Aug 20, 2020 10:01 AM

Aug 2020
The most important thing for me to get over criticism was to acknowledge my own faults so they couldn't be used against me. And no this doesn't mean ironically pointing out your flaws and making a joke of yourself.

AngryAkko said:
Let me tell you what you do with bullies. You smack them in the face. Sometimes literally sometimes figuratively.

Encouraging the OP to assault someone and potentially face legal action is not sound advice.
Aug 20, 2020 10:02 AM

Feb 2019
Knowing there's a report button underneath all of my posts makes me feel really insecure. I'm afraid that, one of these days, I might just end up reporting myself.
Aug 20, 2020 10:04 AM

Jul 2019
I'm so insecure about my height. For a 160 cm tall woman someone would say that my height is pretty normal, but here where I live - oh boy, many people look like giants compared to me.
Aug 20, 2020 10:05 AM
Aug 2018
AngryAkko said:
Let me tell you what you do with bullies. You smack them in the face. Sometimes literally sometimes figuratively. Lately people have been trying to bully me on MAL but I’m gonna take down every one of those fuckers.

Insecurity is circumstantial anyway. Sometimes it’s just you. It’s just in your mind. Other times there are real issues / consequences/ concerns. All insecurities can be dealt with anyway. Just gotta find the right key to fit the lock. Or busy the door down. Or go a different way through a different door. Perspective.

I wish I would’ve smacked them in the face, but whenever a bully would say or do something to me I’d just freeze up, then afterwards I would fantasize about what I could’ve done to them. One time a bully literally smacked me in the face, and I just did nothing. I was so pathetic that I just laughed it off. I ended up releasing my anger by writing about it on forums, but that didn’t go very well since the FBI visited me to discuss some of my edgy posts. So it’s like I didn’t even have a way to vent out my anger and frustration. I’m just glad I’m not in those times anymore and I don’t have much resentment left.

Aug 20, 2020 10:33 AM
Jul 2018
Xickonaut said:
I’m insecure about my body (I’ve been fat for most of my life)

Try intermittent fasting (16:8 or 20:4) and walking for 1-2 hours every day. It’s an easy non-stressful way to get healthier.

my face (when I took off my glasses in school two separate times, both times someone said I look like a pedophile)

That someone is a braindead obnoxious pos. Fuck them, honestly.

my dick size (it’s pretty small, and I bet a girl would laugh if she saw it)

So what if it’s small? Not every woman likes huge dongs. I mean they look nice and stuff but when it comes to business - I personally prefer the smaller ones. So cheer up! No sane woman will ever laugh at you because of your dick size.

my intelligence ( I used to be one of the smartest people in school, but then I went through some mental issues/changes and now my brain is fried from that)

Unfortunately I have no advice here. I don’t know if you can fix that with therapy or medication or maybe diet.
Aug 20, 2020 10:37 AM

May 2014
I feel like this song sums up things.

I've been here way too long...
Aug 20, 2020 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
I used be insecure about way I look mainly my nose. I got reduce now I don't care.

Being fat part is so stupid. You change being fat its called working out.
Aug 20, 2020 11:03 AM
Aug 2018
ysphyr said:
Xickonaut said:
I’m insecure about my body (I’ve been fat for most of my life)

Try intermittent fasting (16:8 or 20:4) and walking for 1-2 hours every day. It’s an easy non-stressful way to get healthier.

my face (when I took off my glasses in school two separate times, both times someone said I look like a pedophile)

So what if it’s small? Not every woman likes huge dongs. I mean they look nice and stuff but when it comes to business - I personally prefer the smaller ones. So cheer up! No sane woman will ever laugh at you because of your dick size.

my intelligence ( I used to be one of the smartest people in school, but then I went through some mental issues/changes and now my brain is fried from that)

Unfortunately I have no advice here. I don’t know if you can fix that with therapy or medication or maybe diet.

I doubt I’d be able to fast because I have Type 1 diabetes, so I have to have carbs three times a day in meals to keep my blood sugar level stable. Type 1 diabetes isn’t cause by a poor diet btw, it just so happens that I’m overweight and I have it, it’s a genetic thing. I used to take a lot of walk but recently I don’t since it’s way too hot outside.

When I said both times someone said I look like a pedophile, I meant it was two different people that said it lol. They didn’t even know each other so they couldn’t have been like “hey let’s ruin this kids day and tell him he looks like a pedo” So I was just left thinking I just have a pedo face.

I mean if I was a woman I’d want a guy with a big enough dick, but that’s just me maybe you’re right.

I already do therapy and I’m on a ton of meds so that hasn’t helped with the intelligence thing.

Aug 20, 2020 11:26 AM

Oct 2014
might sound weird, but my skin. i live in a beach environment so everyone is very tanned. it's normal for most people to just spend the weekend on the beach or something where taking your shirt off and other clothing. i used to do just that for my entire childhood and even in my early 20s. but as i started getting into my mid 20s, i just kind of stopped going outside as much. not that i was a shut in by any means, i just kind of got tired of it. before i knew it i had gotten completely pale (my torso/back etc) and that furthered my desire of staying inside. so whenever i do go out nowadays, i keep my shirt on to avoid anyone asking why i'm so pale.
Aug 20, 2020 11:28 AM
Jul 2018
Xickonaut said:
ysphyr said:

I doubt I’d be able to fast because I have Type 1 diabetes, so I have to have carbs three times a day in meals to keep my blood sugar level stable. Type 1 diabetes isn’t cause by a poor diet btw, it just so happens that I’m overweight and I have it, it’s a genetic thing. I used to take a lot of walk but recently I don’t since it’s way too hot outside.

When I said both times someone said I look like a pedophile, I meant it was two different people that said it lol. They didn’t even know each other so they couldn’t have been like “hey let’s ruin this kids day and tell him he looks like a pedo” So I was just left thinking I just have a pedo face.

I mean if I was a woman I’d want a guy with a big enough dick, but that’s just me maybe you’re right.

I already do therapy and I’m on a ton of meds so that hasn’t helped with the intelligence thing.

You can always ask your doctor if it’s safe for you to fast for several hours. Maybe they will allow it under medical supervision.

What is a pedo face anyway? It’s just a stupid insult to ruin your mood. I mean Drake is a confirmed groomer - does he look pedo-ish to you? To me he looks like a normal guy - but he actually isn’t.

You sound so innocent. Dick big enough for what exactly? When it comes to achieving an orgasm - dick size doesn’t matter. And women also have vaginas of different sizes. A huge dick won’t even fit into a small vag. And if a guy tries to push it in anyway - it will only cause pain and discomfort.
So please don’t be insecure about it, it’s absolutely not a problem.
Aug 20, 2020 11:34 AM

Aug 2018
Eh, there are a lot but let's see...
I guess the one that persists the most no matter how much I try to push it out of my mind is probably about my body. And maybe knowing that people hate me, but that doesn't bother me as much.

Why do you hate cats?

Aug 20, 2020 11:38 AM
Aug 2018
ysphyr said:
Xickonaut said:

You can always ask your doctor if it’s safe for you to fast for several hours. Maybe they will allow it under medical supervision.

What is a pedo face anyway? It’s just a stupid insult to ruin your mood. I mean Drake is a confirmed groomer - does he look pedo-ish to you? To me he looks like a normal guy - but he actually isn’t.

You sound so innocent. Dick big enough for what exactly? When it comes to achieving an orgasm - dick size doesn’t matter. And women also have vaginas of different sizes. A huge dick won’t even fit into a small vag. And if a guy tries to push it in anyway - it will only cause pain and discomfort.

I mean I can ask one of these days but I doubt I would be able to fast.

I guess I pedo face is a face with grey crescents under the eyes or something like that. Tbh I don’t really know either lol

You’re right in saying I’m innocent when it comes to that sort of thing. I’ve never had a sexual experience in my life, but I meant a dick big enough to pleasure a woman I guess. I thought size mattered in that regard but I guess not?

Aug 20, 2020 12:05 PM

Feb 2016
I am insecure about not being as good how i would like to be about something.
About others things, i am learning to repress my feelings.
The battle is over.
Show respect for the fallen
who fought so bravely.
Aug 20, 2020 12:21 PM

Feb 2020
I get insecure about not having many things to be insecure about.

IT'S NEVER OGRE
Aug 20, 2020 12:52 PM

Mar 2012
I accepted the fact that I'm ugly and stopped caring about my looks, it doesn't bother me even if someone makes a comment about how I look. My biggest insecurity right now is human relationships, I find it hard to trust others and always end up wondering if they really meant what they said or if they are being nice in front of me while making fun of me behind my back.
Aug 20, 2020 1:14 PM

Jan 2009
definitely sexual doubts its my main psychosis and i learned the other day its rare kind
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4201803/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5954108/
although i do not remember having childhood trauma about it or its must be some repressed memory shit
Aug 20, 2020 1:39 PM
Jul 2018
Xickonaut said:
ysphyr said:

I guess I pedo face is a face with grey crescents under the eyes or something like that. Tbh I don’t really know either lol

You’re right in saying I’m innocent when it comes to that sort of thing. I’ve never had a sexual experience in my life, but I meant a dick big enough to pleasure a woman I guess. I thought size mattered in that regard but I guess not?

All women are different and there are probably some girls out there who only want giant horse cocks. But from my personal experience and from what my female friends/acquaintances shared with me - size doesn’t matter at all. Just a) don’t be selfish; b) ask your girl how she likes it/how she pleases herself; c) put an effort into making her feel good. Do that and you’ll be fine.
And if you’re still not convinced
Aug 20, 2020 1:43 PM

Mar 2018
Small dick talks, stoutness, depression... Typical MAL

“The most shameless thing in the world is political power that can be inherited regardless of ability or talent!”
Aug 20, 2020 2:08 PM
Aug 2018
ysphyr said:
Xickonaut said:

All women are different and there are probably some girls out there who only want giant horse cocks. But from my personal experience and from what my female friends/acquaintances shared with me - size doesn’t matter at all. Just a) don’t be selfish; b) ask your girl how she likes it/how she pleases herself; c) put an effort into making her feel good. Do that and you’ll be fine.
And if you’re still not convinced

Okay, I get it now. Well thanks for letting me know I’m not completely hopeless.

Aug 20, 2020 3:45 PM
Jul 2018
Nothing really these days. Being confident and certain about myself tends to be my default state.

The only thing that comes close to an insecurity would be wondering if I'm a good friend or not. I just want to make sure my loved ones know that they're some of the greatest people on this planet and are a positive in my life since they're not going to be here forever. I hope I'm doing enough
Aug 20, 2020 3:53 PM
Jul 2018
Bugarally said:
The most important thing for me to get over criticism was to acknowledge my own faults so they couldn't be used against me. And no this doesn't mean ironically pointing out your flaws and making a joke of yourself.

AngryAkko said:
Let me tell you what you do with bullies. You smack them in the face. Sometimes literally sometimes figuratively.

Encouraging the OP to assault someone and potentially face legal action is not sound advice.

Don't listen to this person, OP. They are one of the bullies.
Aug 20, 2020 4:08 PM

Aug 2020
AngryAkko said:
Bugarally said:

Good advice can come from many sources, even people you don't like. Are you saying that living up to your own failures and faults in order to get past them is a bad thing? If anything you are trying to lead the OP astray by telling them not to listen to sound advice simply because you don't like me, which makes you look more like a bully rather than myself.
Aug 20, 2020 4:11 PM
Jul 2018
The only thing I'm insecure about is my weight because my stupid fast metabolism won't let me gain weight.
Aug 20, 2020 4:16 PM
Jul 2018
Bugarally said:
AngryAkko said:

Good advice can come from many sources, even people you don't like. Are you saying that living up to your own failures and faults in order to get past them is a bad thing? If anything you are trying to lead the OP astray by telling them not to listen to sound advice simply because you don't like me, which makes you look more like a bully rather than myself.

OP tried your scary ass way already and it ended up like this.

You trying to get our boy killed on some ole bullshit!
Aug 20, 2020 4:21 PM

Aug 2020
AngryAkko said:
Bugarally said:

Would you be so kind as to explain how my advice would lead to legal action VS your advice which involves physical assault?

Also, posting meme videos is not a replacement for explaining yourself properly.
Aug 20, 2020 4:24 PM
Jul 2018
Bugarally said:
AngryAkko said:

Would you be so kind as to explain how my advice would lead to legal action VS your advice which involves physical assault?

Also, posting meme videos is not a replacement for explaining yourself properly.

Yeah yeah exactly! This is the thing I've been saying.
Aug 20, 2020 4:54 PM

Jun 2015
OP, just wanted to say that nothing anyone else says should affect you. You're the only one who knows you for you, and it's fine to internalize your troubles for the time being. The moment you find yourself outside of your current toxic setting and meet kinder people who will appreciate you for who you truly are, you're gonna look back on these times and laugh. Either that, or you'll just have trouble recollecting them.

As for what makes me insecure... Hmmm, well I had a very unhealthy shut-in personality and found the mere idea of physical activity repulsive for the longest time, so now that I'm in this much healthier mindset and entertaining the idea of getting in shape and burning the little bit of fat that I have, I'm having trouble transitioning into someone who can just openly work out or jog. I feel the need to hide the fact that I do anything physical, so I only run in secluded areas very late at night/early in the morning and only do simple exercises in my room. I'm fine with doing it like this for the time being, but I'd like to change soon.
Aug 20, 2020 4:55 PM

Apr 2020
I'm insecure about certain parts of my body depending on the day. Some days my stomach is too fat, some days my chest is too broad, my eyes are too wonky, my nose is too broken, my chin is too low, my teeth aren't straight, my hair is thin, my eyebrows are too light, my back is too hairy. Sometimes it's multiple of these at once.

I'm also self conscious about my fashion choices. I want to be daring and wear something I made myself or that shows my personality a bit more but then I look in the mirror and end up putting on a tee and jeans. I wanna start being more aggressive.

Xickonaut said:

Lol honey, dick size doesn't matter. Take it from a guy who spends a lot of time looking at dicks. Small dicks are cute and it really is how you use it that matters.
Aug 20, 2020 5:29 PM
Aug 2018
ShadowMonkey said:
OP, just wanted to say that nothing anyone else says should affect you. You're the only one who knows you for you, and it's fine to internalize your troubles for the time being. The moment you find yourself outside of your current toxic setting and meet kinder people who will appreciate you for who you truly are, you're gonna look back on these times and laugh. Either that, or you'll just have trouble recollecting them.

I like to get criticism from both people who dislike me and like me, and people on both sides make it clear to me that I’m not attractive. Only family members ever say that I’m good looking, and that’s because they’re obliged to say empty things like “Oh stop being so negative” and expect me to just ignore what everyone has said to me, both friends and foes.

Aug 20, 2020 5:35 PM

Jun 2015
Xickonaut said:
ShadowMonkey said:

I like to get criticism from both people who dislike me and like me, and people on both sides make it clear to me that I’m not attractive. Only family members ever say that I’m good looking, and that’s because they’re obliged to say empty things like “Oh stop being so negative” and expect me to just ignore what everyone has said to me, both friends and foes.
Well yeah, I understand that and can relate, but there's a difference between someone not finding you attractive and calling you a pedophile based on your looks. The latter is just people being shitty for the sake of being shitty. That's the type of shenanigan that shouldn't get to you, no matter what.
Aug 20, 2020 5:49 PM
Aug 2018
ShadowMonkey said:
Xickonaut said:

Well yeah, I understand that and can relate, but there's a difference between someone not finding you attractive and calling you a pedophile based on your looks. The latter is just people being shitty for the sake of being shitty. That's the type of shenanigan that shouldn't get to you, no matter what.

Oh well now I agree with you kind of, but I remember the second person who said it was actually a nice person overall, so I was confused when he said it. It’s almost like he just expected me to think lowly of myself. I let everything get to me, whether it has malicious intent or not. A comment or two about my appearance really affects me, even when I was much better looking. I remember I would get a lot of compliments on my appearance at a certain point in my life, and all those compliments really made me egotistical to the point where I thought I was god compared to other people. I’d love to feel somewhat like that again (maybe not the god part), but it would take a lot of effort to lose weight with the shitty metabolism I have and the insane lack of motivation I have.

Aug 20, 2020 6:14 PM

Jun 2015
Xickonaut said:
ShadowMonkey said:

Oh well now I agree with you kind of, but I remember the second person who said it was actually a nice person overall, so I was confused when he said it. It’s almost like he just expected me to think lowly of myself. I let everything get to me, whether it has malicious intent or not. A comment or two about my appearance really affects me, even when I was much better looking. I remember I would get a lot of compliments on my appearance at a certain point in my life, and all those compliments really made me egotistical to the point where I thought I was god compared to other people. I’d love to feel somewhat like that again (maybe not the god part), but it would take a lot of effort to lose weight with the shitty metabolism I have and the insane lack of motivation I have.
We all say stupid shit sometimes, not realizing how it could affect others. If you asked him about it now, he'd probably go "Wait, I said that?" and apologize.
And no worries, as long as you realize that having a god complex is inherently a bad thing, I don't think there's a chance of going back to it.
Yeah, motivation is a bitch, it comes and it goes. Heck, we're still very much young'uns and there's plenty of time for things to get both better and worse no matter how much we try, but as long as you take some initiative and make some baby steps every once in a while to see if the time is right for you to change, you should have way less regrets in the long run. I believe in you, mang ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)
Aug 20, 2020 6:20 PM

Jan 2009
reading this thread dick size lol go here in the philippines then to look for a girlfriend a lot of filipino girls dream of having a foreigner as their partner for money purposes first that is though so beware of that

the philippines is too overpopulated despite having one of the smallest dicks around https://news.abs-cbn.com/lifestyle/03/02/15/and-average-pinoy-penis-size

i see a lot of retired military USA white people around in brothels nearby here and some of them started a family here with a filipina

Aug 20, 2020 6:22 PM
Aug 2018
ShadowMonkey said:
Xickonaut said:

We all say stupid shit sometimes, not realizing how it could affect others. If you asked him about it now, he'd probably go "Wait, I said that?" and apologize.
And no worries, as long as you realize that having a god complex is inherently a bad thing, I don't think there's a chance of going back to it.
Yeah, motivation is a bitch, it comes and it goes. Heck, we're still very much young'uns and there's plenty of time for things to get both better and worse no matter how much we try, but as long as you take some initiative and make some baby steps every once in a while to see if the time is right for you to change, you should have way less regrets in the long run. I believe in you, mang ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

Yeah I guess it was just a thing he said because he was being stupid at the time. I’d like to start making baby steps and change at some point, but I don’t know when. Well anyway thank you for your kind responses.

Aug 20, 2020 6:25 PM

Jun 2008
Lots of talk of dick sizes going around here.

I'm definitely NOT insecure about my dick.

Although....I'll remind you guys...It's NOT all about length...girth is probably MORE important.

So if you have a long but skinny dick...it's pretty useless.
Aug 20, 2020 7:50 PM

Mar 2017
Xickonaut said:
I’ve been made to be insecure about a lot of things because bullies and just normal students would always point out shit for me to be insecure about. I’m insecure about my body (I’ve been fat for most of my life) my face (when I took off my glasses in school two separate times, both times someone said I look like a pedophile) my dick size (it’s pretty small, and I bet a girl would laugh if she saw it) and my intelligence ( I used to be one of the smartest people in school, but then I went through some mental issues/changes and now my brain is fried from that)

It's never too late to lose weight, that's an insecurity you can always get rid of, and I encourage you to do so. Diet and exercise. Being overweight can make your johnson look smaller. You might have an extra inch or two hiding under there ;). Losing weight will also make your face look better, face fat is a thing.

https://thefitness.wiki/weight-loss-101/

Nikiforova said:
I'm so insecure about my height. For a 160 cm tall woman someone would say that my height is pretty normal, but here where I live - oh boy, many people look like giants compared to me.

I think short girls are cute!
Aug 20, 2020 7:52 PM
Feb 2017
I am insecure about being insecure about being insecure about being insecure about being a chad.
Aug 20, 2020 9:56 PM

Mar 2013
deg said:
reading this thread dick size lol go here in the philippines then to look for a girlfriend a lot of filipino girls dream of having a foreigner as their partner for money purposes first that is though so beware of that

the philippines is too overpopulated despite having one of the smallest dicks around https://news.abs-cbn.com/lifestyle/03/02/15/and-average-pinoy-penis-size

i see a lot of retired military USA white people around in brothels nearby here and some of them started a family here with a filipina

Yep. Leave it up to an incel to talk about dick size. Most girls don't give a shit. You know what they give a shit about? Financial security and mortgage and paying taxes....
Aug 21, 2020 3:43 AM

Jan 2009
HenTie96 said:
deg said:

Yep. Leave it up to an incel to talk about dick size. Most girls don't give a shit. You know what they give a shit about? Financial security and mortgage and paying taxes....

exactly but you do not have to be rich just having enough financial security to be a decent family provider is enough afaik
Aug 21, 2020 3:46 AM

Jun 2020
I'm insecure about how people are often jealous of how perfect I am, I mean it's not my fault I'm god's finest work. What can I do if god loves me more than everyone? How is it my fault?

I said keep your hands on the table
Aug 21, 2020 7:43 AM
Aug 2018
deadvirgin said:
Xickonaut said:

It's never too late to lose weight, that's an insecurity you can always get rid of, and I encourage you to do so. Diet and exercise. Being overweight can make your johnson look smaller. You might have an extra inch or two hiding under there ;). Losing weight will also make your face look better, face fat is a thing.

Yeah I have a ton of face fat lol I need to lose weight

Aug 21, 2020 8:45 AM

Jan 2020
Hey, I remember you. Didn't you tell me that you would exercise and dress up, also you'd got better mentally. What happened?
"You misunderstood from the very beginning. You just believed what you wanted to believe."
Rei Ayanami
Aug 21, 2020 8:53 AM
Aug 2018
vuxk said:
Hey, I remember you. Didn't you tell me that you would exercise and dress up, also you'd got better mentally. What happened?

Uh uh....ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE...well I guess it is. You see I just don’t have the motivation to change myself since I’m just so comfortable in the current state that I’m in. I don’t go outside very much because of covid so I don’t worry about my appearance as much as when I’m in school or something. I bet I’m going to be even more self conscious when I’m in school so I’ll probably have more motivation to change then. That sounds an awful lot like an excuse, and I guess it is lol. I’m pretty pathetic. I’m a lot better mentally than I was a 2 years to a year ago, I just have low self esteem.

Aug 21, 2020 9:27 AM

Jan 2020
Xickonaut said:
vuxk said:

Uh uh....ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE...well I guess it is. You see I just don’t have the motivation to change myself since I’m just so comfortable in the current state that I’m in. I don’t go outside very much because of covid so I don’t worry about my appearance as much as when I’m in school or something. I bet I’m going to be even more self conscious when I’m in school so I’ll probably have more motivation to change then. That sounds an awful lot like an excuse, and I guess it is lol. I’m pretty pathetic. I’m a lot better mentally than I was a 2 years to a year ago, I just have low self esteem.

No no, I just want to see how you're doing. It's not my intention to judge and sorry if I appeared that way. To be honest, I haven't got much done myself since the pandemic started. Let's hope that the situation gets better and good luck to you.
"You misunderstood from the very beginning. You just believed what you wanted to believe."
Rei Ayanami
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Catharsis: Tears of joy and happiness, when was the last time you were so relieved, you bursted into tears?

HateFearHunger - Yesterday

18 by HateFearHunger »»
46 minutes ago

» what generic things do you find attractive in a guy?

HateFearHunger - Yesterday

26 by HateFearHunger »»
50 minutes ago

» Do you have any weird or mild medical conditions?

Mualani - 2 hours ago

6 by karioka- »»
1 hour ago

» You get teleported to the year 2077. Which body mods do you get first?

Commit_Crime - Yesterday

26 by JaniSIr »»
2 hours ago

» How would you change the seasons?

Commit_Crime - Sep 18

30 by Serafos »»
4 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.