Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2020 5:01 AM

May 2018
Why does Anime nowadays feels different from the shows aired in the past? (2017-2004).

I feel like missing something even though anime nowadays aren't bad, however I literally cannot keep watching them because it's not the same as before, definetly changed. Anime has lost it's charm for me and I don't know what to expect in the future.

From now on I'll rewatch all the nostalgic series until I retrieve my hope somehow. I want to know what do you guys think about it.
NicOz42Jan 31, 2020 5:58 AM
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2020 5:06 AM

Oct 2019
I just feel like modern anime is polluted with lifeless cashgrabs, but that still doesn't mean there isn't any good titles, they just get less of the spotlight. I feel like anime back then was better because only the most promising titles got an anime adaption because studios didn't just have heaps of cash and labor to throw at a shitty adaption. I dont actually know why they were generally better though
Jan 31, 2020 5:17 AM

Feb 2016
Many old series had a lot of heart put into it which many modern anime lacks in favor of making cash grab garbage. Of course, not every modern anime is like that, there are some exceptions of modern anime that truly has a heart put into it.
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Jan 31, 2020 5:18 AM

May 2018
Ayanamihhh said:
I just feel like modern anime is polluted with lifeless cashgrabs, but that still doesn't mean there isn't any good titles, they just get less of the spotlight. I feel like anime back then was better because only the most promising titles got an anime adaption because studios didn't just have heaps of cash and labor to throw at a shitty adaption. I dont actually know why they were generally better though

Thanks for your opinion. Yes, the majority feels lifeless, perhaps making series just because of money...
Jan 31, 2020 5:23 AM

Jul 2016
For the sake of comparison i looked at the anime season in 2004 as opposed to the anime season in 2017.
For starters,there is definitely at least 100 more shows produced nowadays than back then.
And obviously back then aside from the classics most other shows are pretty much relics of their time,forgotten and never to be remembered or mentioned again,really similar to how lots of modern anime end up nowadays.
There is also the fact that lots of long running shounen were running at that time,meaning that the season wasn't filled with one off 12 episode animes that were forgotten right after the season ended.That definitely contributed to the nostalgia since the popularity of those animes can still even felt even today.Length definitely added to the memorability of lots of anime that would go on to become classics,so it's a key factor since most of the older shows that are still remembered nowadays are longer shows.
SummerynJan 31, 2020 5:29 AM
Jan 31, 2020 5:26 AM

Oct 2018
What everyone doesn’t get is that every single anime is made for money, it’s just that the industry is so big now that we get more and more anime. While not all of them are good, there are some great anime coming out every season, just look at next season. In general I find enjoyment in seeing the wide range of anime every season and watching a lot of them.
Jan 31, 2020 5:30 AM
Jul 2018
I said I'd take a shot every time I see a sub vs dub debate thread. I'll now be taking two shots after every modern vs classic debate thread. Goodbye liver.
Jan 31, 2020 5:34 AM

Aug 2018
It's not because heart is not put into anime.The studio and production committee are here for the money.The problem is the sheer amount of anime produced every season.We have about 40-45 new anime every season and the trend goes on increasing.The problem is there are only few anime which are good and enjoyable and rest are average or below average.
When we look at past shows the no of anime pumped each season were less.Only the good anime stood the test of time and the others were lost.It will happen again in the future where anime which made with the most impact stays and the other are forgotten.Heck, people even forget about the average seasonals when they finish airing.
Jan 31, 2020 5:36 AM

May 2018
BoshJ said:
What everyone doesn’t get is that every single anime is made for money, it’s just that the industry is so big now that we get more and more anime. While not all of them are good, there are some great anime coming out every season, just look at next season. In general I find enjoyment in seeing the wide range of anime every season and watching a lot of them.

Yes I know there is a plenty of good animes nowadays but even those are different from what made me feel joy at the first place. It's something related on the aspects that old animes had like Idol music type of opening and more elaborated OST, the atmosphere in general, etc.
NicOz42Jan 31, 2020 5:47 AM
Jan 31, 2020 5:40 AM

Aug 2017
modern anime is really amazing and i really like to see more of modern anime : )
Jan 31, 2020 5:43 AM

Nov 2016
Maybe and really just maybe, it's you who has changed. Worth thinking about it.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jan 31, 2020 6:02 AM

May 2018
FMmatron said:
Maybe and really just maybe, it's you who has changed. Worth thinking about it.

I already thought about it. My first year watching animes (2016) I was ignorant about this whole new world, which made me enjoy the airing ones and old ones more. However it's totally different now, I could watch an old show that I've never seen before and feel it's atmosphere, that's why I made this thread. Thank you for sharing your opinion.
NicOz42Jan 31, 2020 6:24 AM
Jan 31, 2020 6:22 AM

Jul 2016
I swear this kind of thread pops up every few weeks or something. OP, nothing good ever comes out of "Modern vs Old anime" threads. There's a search forum feature where you can look through just how many of the exact same thread you posted.
Jan 31, 2020 6:25 AM

Mar 2019
(started watching anime frequently about 1.5 years ago)
I personally think it is alright. I am isekai trash and have pretty shit taste, but idk it just works for me. And the thing is, alot of people still seem to enjoy the new anime. It seems like a cashgrab, and it maybe is. But more and more people are joining the community so it seems to be working.

But I get why most people would get mad of all the recent ''trash anime''
Gibe de Pusi Boss

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

bottom text
Jan 31, 2020 6:25 AM

Oct 2018
NicOz42 said:
BoshJ said:

Yes I know there is a plenty of good animes nowadays but even those are different from what made me feel joy at the first place. It's something related on the aspects that old animes had like Idol music type of opening and more elaborated OST, the atmosphere in general, etc.

It’s different for everyone, you can look at my favorites and you’ll see a mix of years in the anime I like. For example, Clannad and Spice and Wolf are in my top 5, but so is the Konosuba movie which released in late 2019. It’s not only anime that’s changing, maybe it’s that you won’t change yourself.
Jan 31, 2020 6:27 AM

May 2018
raisin-kun said:
I swear this kind of thread pops up every few weeks or something. OP, nothing good ever comes out of "Modern vs Old anime" threads. There's a search forum feature where you can look through just how many of the exact same thread you posted.

I'm sorry, actually I'm not active on the forum normally.
Jan 31, 2020 6:31 AM

May 2018
Trash comes and goes.
The really good stuff is only in minimal quantities by definition.

I don't like comparisons like that. Sometimes a title can be enjoyed despite being totally product of a temporary trend and sometimes a title which aims to be inteligent and timeless could be total bore and snooze fest.
With time you realise that actually there are no rules or steady patterns.
Jan 31, 2020 6:48 AM

Mar 2015
I like modern anime. Sure there's lots of garbage, but out of the 50 shows coming out each season I usually enjoy at least at least 2 or 3. Which is more than enough for me.

The whole industry has changed with the years, which is why modern anime feels different from old anime. Stuff like the consumer base and the quantity of anime being produced each season isn't the same as it was 20 years ago.
Jan 31, 2020 6:48 AM

Jul 2016
NicOz42 said:

I'm sorry, actually I'm not active on the forum normally.

Just saying because I think the last 2 threads I saw got locked for being toxic pools.
Jan 31, 2020 8:19 AM
Jul 2018
in any industry when new technology is implemented it becomes the main focus of studios to take advantage of, so at times the roots of storytelling become overlooked in favour of reaching new audiences
Jan 31, 2020 8:22 AM

Feb 2010
Holy fuck, so 2004-2017 is old anime now and anything before that is not even worth calling old? Shit is getting more depressing every year...

But yeah, no. It's a typical case of nostalgia for 'insert year when you got into anime' except it also goes a few years backwards from that year for you. Same difference tho. I watch 15-30 seasonals every season since 2010 and I can tell you that nothing has fundamentally changed, anime as a whole still feels the same it did in 2017 or 2010. It's all you. If they feel different to you, than that's because your feelings have changed or are still changing. These threads are a dime a dozen and usually by people who have only been into the medium for a few years. Most of the veteran anime fans I know (including me) have no idea what these people are talking about...
I probably regret this post by now.
Jan 31, 2020 9:20 AM

May 2018
My favorite have both mix from old and new anime. Some old anime from 2000-2009 and others from modern 2010-2019. So I guess you could say I modern anime the same way I see old anime,no difference.
Papa_ScorchJan 31, 2020 9:28 AM
Jan 31, 2020 9:29 AM

May 2018
Pullman said:
Holy fuck, so 2004-2017 is old anime now and anything before that is not even worth calling old? Shit is getting more depressing every year...

But yeah, no. It's a typical case of nostalgia for 'insert year when you got into anime' except it also goes a few years backwards from that year for you. Same difference tho. I watch 15-30 seasonals every season since 2010 and I can tell you that nothing has fundamentally changed, anime as a whole still feels the same it did in 2017 or 2010. It's all you. If they feel different to you, than that's because your feelings have changed or are still changing. These threads are a dime a dozen and usually by people who have only been into the medium for a few years. Most of the veteran anime fans I know (including me) have no idea what these people are talking about...

Can you just not begin mean? I don't really care what you consider old and why it should be a bad thing. You are very arrogant and the lack of perception is getting me hard. I don't like your type of person so I'll leave it there, have a good day.
Jan 31, 2020 9:33 AM
Apr 2016
Great as usual. Less quality, more quantity. Isolated gems are still able to preserve the industry as an art subgenre, not a commercial venture.
alshu said:
Trash comes and goes.
The really good stuff is only in minimal quantities by definition.

I don't like comparisons like that. Sometimes a title can be enjoyed despite being totally product of a temporary trend and sometimes a title which aims to be intelligent and timeless could be total bore and snooze fest.
With time you realise that actually there are no rules or steady patterns.

I wish those threads would stop coming though. There is a mega thread somewhere out there, where each one of these questions adds nothing to the scientific research of the industry.
(I am maniacally afraid of every 2020 and 2018 accounts being tools for some sick-os, fishing for drama here. It seems a lot of those accounts are causing quite a stir lately.)
Daniel_NaumovJan 31, 2020 9:36 AM
Re:formed
Jan 31, 2020 11:28 AM

Sep 2014
Great, my time machine is working again.
Jan 31, 2020 11:32 AM

Oct 2013
Over saturation. Too many anime are being pumped out each year, or hell even each season so the mediocre shows are a lot more noticeable than they used to be. That's all it is. You can still find stuff to enjoy if you actually try to. I still manage to.
Jan 31, 2020 11:33 AM

Jun 2017
Just don't watch seasonal stuff and only watch older anime.
Problem solved
Jan 31, 2020 1:53 PM

Aug 2010
been watching anime since the 90s
anime is better than ever.

large part of that is that animations techniques have evolved, but story telling has also evolved.

We also get more anime than ever by a ton. Which definitely means we get more garbage, but it also means we get more hype shows
https://combosmooth.itch.io/ - I make free-to-play browser games for PC and I sell pixel art animation here
Jan 31, 2020 2:11 PM
Jul 2018
Some are good, some are bad. Just like older anime
Jan 31, 2020 2:15 PM

Mar 2018
>shows aired in the past
>2017

really bro
poop
Jan 31, 2020 2:29 PM
Jul 2018
DonutSim said:

Basically that. I don't have a homogenous opinion on modern or old anime. I just rate everything separated and sometimes take the age of old anime into consideration.
I'm just glad some 2000s art styles are gone, for example those like Clannad etc.
Jan 31, 2020 2:42 PM
May 2019
Anime is best when you first start watching it since everything is new, but the more you watch the more you notice tropes and same type of stories repeating, so with time anime becomes more boring.
Also nostalgia is a thing when you only remember the best and forget the rest.

My main problem with modern anime are incomplete adaptations and mediocre adaptions.
Otaku pandering pandering is also a big problem that's plaguing modern anime.
I hate when anime use the same generic artstyle, I feel like older anime were more unique in this regard.
Just look at Perfect Blue where only idols look good in order to show that idols are special, unique and different from normal people, rather than making everyone look perfect in order to pander to otakus.

Anime is becoming nothing more than advertisement for source material which cheapens anime as a medium of entertainment.
Economic situation in Japan is another huge factor, studios don't want to take risks.
They would rather make a generic high school anime and make a little bit of money than invest in something original and amazing.
That is one more reason why otaku pandering is such a big problem those type of anime divert resources from producing actually good anime.

Just count how many new studios constantly pop up producing low quality anime each season, it's all just quantity over quality.
They should take lessons from Kyoto Animation and focus on quality over quantity.
Even most people that say that next season is going to be amazing are exciting only by sequels not original anime.

Nostalgia cash grabbing remakes are another thing that annoys me alongside with nostalgia pandering.
Anime that use CGI to save money and in a process dramatically sacrifice quality of their adaptation, bonus points if they are made by shitty new studio, deserve a special place in HFIL.
XstasyJan 31, 2020 2:59 PM
Jan 31, 2020 2:46 PM

Feb 2011
Maneki-Mew said:
DonutSim said:

Basically that. I don't have a homogenous opinion on modern or old anime. I just rate everything separated and sometimes take the age of old anime into consideration.
I'm just glad some 2000s art styles are gone, for example those like Clannad etc.

Yes! I'm glad someone else feels that way. It's so ugly. I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion for the first time recently and the way the characters look isn't quite as bad as Clannad but they do definitely look like they've all been beaten with an ugly stick.
Jan 31, 2020 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
Modern anime, with a few exceptions, just isn't my cup of tea. I dislike the art styles used nowadays (the "anime art style" that made me fall in love with the medium is all but dead now) and I also am not too fond of the trends. I also really, really hate mixing CGI with 2d animation which is unavoidable with modern anime.

I'm not going to judge anyone for liking or preferring modern anime, but I've accepted I'm just not the target audience for them and prefer to stick to watching old anime I haven't seen yet.
Jan 31, 2020 2:58 PM

Feb 2011
NicOz42 said:
Why does Anime nowadays feels different from the shows aired in the past? (2017-2004).

I feel like missing something even though anime nowadays aren't bad, however I literally cannot keep watching them because it's not the same as before, definetly changed. Anime has lost it's charm for me and I don't know what to expect in the future.

From now on I'll rewatch all the nostalgic series until I retrieve my hope somehow. I want to know what do you guys think about it.

There are plenty of fantastic series from before 2017 that you haven't seen (if your list is up to date).

What sort of stuff do you like? If you find directors that make more unusual (but good/critically acclaimed) series and look through their catalogue then you're bound to find all kinds of gems. Or search on here by what's highly rated and go from there. It might not all be amazing but some of it will be.

There's no way that anime suddenly started sucking in 2017. Like some people have said above, there is a commercial/corporate element where some studios will play it safe with something bland and generic that's in fashion (happens in Hollywood too) rather than invest in something interesting and original that's got more of a chance of flopping.

Masaaki Yuasa is a pretty good choice if you're tired of watching generic stuff. Kaiba is one of my favourite series ever. Visually pretty different too.
Jan 31, 2020 3:01 PM

May 2018
HeruruMeruru said:
Modern anime, with a few exceptions, just isn't my cup of tea. I dislike the art styles used nowadays (the "anime art style" that made me fall in love with the medium is all but dead now) and I also am not too fond of the trends. I also really, really hate mixing CGI with 2d animation which is unavoidable with modern anime.

I'm not going to judge anyone for liking or preferring modern anime, but I've accepted I'm just not the target audience for them and prefer to stick to watching old anime I haven't seen yet.

That's exactly what I think! I love the old anime style, it's what I consider appropriated, the style now it's kind of generic. CG mixed to 2D animation is a necessary evil due to the animators salary. Thanks for sharing.
Jan 31, 2020 3:04 PM
Jul 2018
I like modern anime, I just wish it didn't look so... clean?

Seriously, there's almost a "plastic" look to modern anime, that isn't present in most stuff from the 80s and 90s. The visuals were just grittier, for lack of a better word.

That said, the polished look does favor Slice-of-Life and CGDCT greatly. Not so much anything else.
Jan 31, 2020 3:05 PM

Feb 2011
Xstasy said:
Just count how many new studios constantly pop up producing low quality anime each season, it's all just quantity over quality.
They should take lessons from Kyoto Animation and focus on quality over quantity.
Even most people that say that next season is going to be amazing are exciting only by sequels not original anime.

That's true of everything though isn't it? Video games. Hollywood movies. There will still always be plenty of good stuff released every year. You just have to be discerning and know what not to waste your time watching. Read reviews... etc.
Jan 31, 2020 3:11 PM

Sep 2018
While i dont consider 2017 "old" i get your point.

More lifeless cashgrab, more shows that force themselves to be more mainstream and to appeal to more people. Directorial Visions are not really found anywhere besides the ones that are adaptations, even there it is more often than not the original creator who has the vision of how to do the adaptation.

Less slow paced shows that take their time developing something, also due to the reason of less shows that are not split into multiple Seasons. I doubt something like Monster, Anne of Green Gables etc would exist today.

millions of incomplete light novel adaptations, where are the adaptations of finished source materials...

We still have great stuff, there are just more anime and thus there is more trash. And that is not to say that anime pre 2000 or whatever the fuck "old" anime is was perfect, there was still more shit than great stuff, but most of the garbage stuff still felt a little more lively imo.
-Mullerio-Jan 31, 2020 3:16 PM
Jan 31, 2020 3:15 PM
Jul 2018
patchworkpants said:
Maneki-Mew said:

Yes! I'm glad someone else feels that way. It's so ugly. I watched Neon Genesis Evangelion for the first time recently and the way the characters look isn't quite as bad as Clannad but they do definitely look like they've all been beaten with an ugly stick.

I still don't understand that about Evangelion. I think they look quite good and I like the 90s style of shading / celshading in general a lot as well, but well, everyone has art styles they dislike.
removed-userJan 31, 2020 3:29 PM
Jan 31, 2020 3:21 PM

Feb 2013
I think a large majority of people like to overlook the fact that bad cash grab shows came out long ago. You just don't hear about it, unlike today where you hear of every anime that comes out. Great anime come out today and in the past, that's never changed. The only real difference I notice today is format of releasing shorter seasons, and less "original" titles today. Modern anime, especially in the last three years have been fantastic. I feel like adaptations are getting better and better. Maybe someday we will even get a true adaptation of Berserk.
Jan 31, 2020 3:22 PM

Jul 2007
It's mostly pretty bad but there are like a couple good shows each year.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Jan 31, 2020 3:25 PM

Sep 2017
I don't think that anime is getting worse, most anime is just pure garbage. We just filter 95% of the shit out and watch the rest. I do think that a lot of Harem, Isekai, morons of mc shows are pretty cancer. But saying that anime has become worse is not true, we just remember the good ones and filter out the bad.

List of good anime in the last 10 years:
-Hunter x Hunter (2011)
-Barakamon
-Hinamatsuri
-Vinland Saga
-Mob Psycho 100
-Noragami
-Zankyou no Terror
-Yakusoku no Neverland
-3-gatsu no Lion
-Koe no Katachi
-Gosick
-Kekkai Sensen
-Dr. Stone
-Made in Abyss
-Kanata no Astra
-Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
-Youjo Senki
-Devilman: Crybaby
-Golden Kamuy
-Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen
-One Punch Man
-Boku no Hero Academia
-Kimetsu no Yaiba
-Enen no Shouboutai
And more...
Jan 31, 2020 3:27 PM

Feb 2011
Maneki-Mew said:
patchworkpants said:

I still don't understand that about Evangelion. I think they look quite good and I like the 90s style of shading / celshading in general a lot as well, but well, everyone has art styles they dislike.

It's definitely just a stylistic preference of mine. I just don't really like the proportions of the characters' faces in a lot of pre 00s anime. I did really like Neon Genesis Evangelion but it took me a while before my brain would accept the way the characters looked enough to just enjoy the show. There are some 90s anime that have art styles I like too.

I like a lot of character drawing styles that a lot of other people aren't keen on too. Like Mind Game, Kemonozume and Tekkonkinkreet.
patchworkpantsJan 31, 2020 3:32 PM
Jan 31, 2020 3:27 PM

Aug 2019
It's fine. 95% of the shows out there don't interest me, and repeat the same tired, predictable storylines.

The other 5% offer fresh, original, out-of-the-box thinking that have potential and deliver.

I could have said the same back in 2005.
Jan 31, 2020 3:32 PM
Jul 2018
patchworkpants said:
Maneki-Mew said:

It's definitely just a stylistic preference of mine. I just don't really like the proportions of the characters' faces in a lot of pre 00s anime. I did really like Neon Genesis Evangelion but it took me a while before my brain would accept the way the characters looked enough to just enjoy the show.

I like a lot of character drawing styles that a lot of other people aren't keen on too. Like Mind Game, Kemonozume and Tekkonkinkreet.

Haha that's right. Their art styles really put me of as much as Yuasa's for example.
I try to get to him more through his both movies at first... since Devilman was okayish but meeh... I got them for my MAL challenge. :D

I only dislike in general in new anime that many of them look SO bright and shiny. Ofc there are trends like the dozen of copy and paste of isekais and harems, but I don't have to watch that.

But I have to deal with the overly shiny colors in stuff I would have liked more otherwise.
The only one with striking colors that really caught my interest recently is Hanako-kun. That looks surprisingly good. I thought the same about Madoka for example, because they are not TOO bright and I never have seen a color set like this before either. And I haven't seen a style and color palette like Hanako-kun often.

Stuff like the typical anime styles or everything that comes from KyoAni, or Pretty Cure series, the Love Live franchise etc are way too bright for me or the color sets and art styles look plain boring and uninspired in many stuff.
Jan 31, 2020 3:33 PM
Sep 2018
NicOz42 said:
Ayanamihhh said:

Thanks for your opinion. Yes, the majority feels lifeless, perhaps making series just because of money...

Mass media entertained in capitalist world, the sense of make some art and prevail in time without the "money" factor sure is hard quest.
Jan 31, 2020 3:35 PM

May 2018
Xstasy said:
My main problem with modern anime are incomplete adaptations and mediocre adaptions.
Otaku pandering pandering is also a big problem that's plaguing modern anime.
I hate when anime use the same generic artstyle, I feel like older anime were more unique in this regard.
Just look at Perfect Blue where only idols look good in order to show that idols are special, unique and different from normal people, rather than making everyone look perfect in order to pander to otakus.

Anime is becoming nothing more than advertisement for source material which cheapens anime as a medium of entertainment.
Economic situation in Japan is another huge factor, studios don't want to take risks.
They would rather make a generic high school anime and make a little bit of money than invest in something original and amazing.
That is one more reason why otaku pandering is such a big problem those type of anime divert resources from producing actually good anime.

Indeed. Incomplete and mediocre adaptions is killing it for me, maybe I just have to wait a promising original anime with an appealing plot to come. I hope they can get the idea of quality over quantity from their own mistakes. Thanks for sharing though.
Jan 31, 2020 3:38 PM
Oct 2012
Moes ruined anime, moes ruined anime, moes ruined anime.
Jan 31, 2020 3:40 PM

May 2018
patchworkpants said:
There are plenty of fantastic series from before 2017 that you haven't seen (if your list is up to date).

What sort of stuff do you like? If you find directors that make more unusual (but good/critically acclaimed) series and look through their catalogue then you're bound to find all kinds of gems. Or search on here by what's highly rated and go from there. It might not all be amazing but some of it will be.

There's no way that anime suddenly started sucking in 2017. Like some people have said above, there is a commercial/corporate element where some studios will play it safe with something bland and generic that's in fashion (happens in Hollywood too) rather than invest in something interesting and original that's got more of a chance of flopping.

Masaaki Yuasa is a pretty good choice if you're tired of watching generic stuff. Kaiba is one of my favourite series ever. Visually pretty different too.

I like all kinds of stuff if it's interesting and amazing. By the way there is a lot of anime in 2018 and 2019 that I loved but really I feel like the anime industry is going on the wrong direction.
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film.

Old_School_Akira - 5 hours ago

21 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
5 minutes ago

» What Anime has the most genres & themes on MAL?

Zarutaku - 5 hours ago

3 by LenRea »»
26 minutes ago

» What anime you think was carried by a single character?

Shizuna - 11 hours ago

46 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
1 hour ago

» Is it still cool to hate moe? ( 1 2 3 )

Ahegyao - Mar 25, 2021

104 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
1 hour ago

» How do people finish anime they consider bad? ( 1 2 3 )

Rinrinka - Jun 8

100 by Timeline_man »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.