Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 31, 2019 1:19 PM

Apr 2017
What are your favorite metal subgenres? Favorite artists and albums?
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 31, 2019 3:35 PM

Mar 2014
I'd have to say folk metal is my favorite subgenre. Ensiferum, Falkenbach, Korpiklaani, Finntroll, Tyr, Arkona, Heidevolk, and Metsatoll are some of my favorite bands. I think my favorite album would have to be Victory Songs by Ensiferum.
“Loddfafnir, listen to my counsel: You will fare well if you follow it, It will help you much if you heed it. If aware that another is wicked, say so: Make no truce or treaty with foes.” - Havamal 127
Jan 31, 2019 3:43 PM

Oct 2018
Oh,man I love all metal and I used to think I don't like certain subgenres but Ive learned to
love them all.
Every subgenre has at least one or more bands that do it right.
I love them all.
Favorite you say?
Probably prog or melodic death ,but it changes all the time,I love doom, and black metal....Eh fuck it, I love them all! XD

Jan 31, 2019 6:47 PM

Aug 2011
Oh great, a thread dedicated to metal. It's always hard to determine your favorites, when you're really passionate about something. Before, I'd always try to compare things that I like, now I simply distinguish whether I like something or not. As Mila stated, I've also learned how to appreciate all metal subgenres and I listen to them all. Although, I'd say I listen to extreme metal the most, chiefly death metal, but I'm also big on groove, heavy and prog.
I always had a hard time determining my favorite albums, because it's hard for me to be objective when my favorite songs belong to different albums.
When it comes to my favorite artists, I will try to be as brief as possible, so here are some of them: Pantera, Death, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Avatar, Dir en Grey, Queensrÿche, Bloodbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Helloween, Amon Amarth, Opeth, Burzum, Bathory, Candlemass, Manowar, Sepultura, Carcass and the list goes on. I know you've asked for our favorites, but it's almost impossible to go briefly about it.
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Jan 31, 2019 7:10 PM

Nov 2017
Was something of a metalhead back in my early college years. Deftones is still my favourite band. I love their variety, ingenuity, and experimental approach to their music. Their album White Pony is usually on rotation and one of my most played albums of any music genre
Jan 31, 2019 9:48 PM

Apr 2013
My fave genre of Metal is Avant-Garde Metal and Atmospheric Black Metal, just the extreme or very atmospheric stuff with those blast beats is my shit, be it super philosophical or evil as heck with its lyrics that be my shit, Holy Diver is my fave Metal and fave album of all time, here's my list of rated Metal albums, recommended to focus on the 5s and 4.5s

https://rateyourmusic.com/collection/Aidoru_Ojisan/strm_h,ss.rd/metal

Metal is the genre that broadened my taste and got me ready for the 6 levels of music, like oof if it wasn't for all that avant-garde bm or dm I listened to Free Jazz and Free Improvisation would be uff, yeah Harsh Noise too but love that stuff anyways cause Full Of Hell x Merzbow album.
Aidoru-OjisanJan 31, 2019 10:43 PM

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Jan 31, 2019 10:37 PM
May 2016
i definitely wouildn't consider myself a metalhead to any extent, but i do enjoy it. favorite bands would be kvelertak, death and system of a down. favorite albums are toxicity, reign in blood, ride the lightning, leprosy, and the sound of perseverance
Jan 31, 2019 10:54 PM

Oct 2018
Yorozuya-no-Yume said:
As Mila stated, I've also learned how to appreciate all metal subgenres and I listen to them all.Pantera, Death, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Avatar, Dir en Grey, Queensrÿche, Bloodbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Helloween, Amon Amarth, Opeth, Burzum, Bathory, Candlemass, Manowar, Sepultura, Carcass and the list goes on. I know you've asked for our favorites, but it's almost impossible to go briefly about it.

Those are some of my favorites too! :D
Also:

-Dream Theater
-Symphony X
-Porcupine Tree
-Soen
-Arch Enemy
-In Mourning
-Be'lakor
-Darkthrone
-Danzig
-Dio
-Down
-Alice In Chains
-Planet of Zeus
-Ghost

and many more.
Mila91Jan 31, 2019 10:59 PM

Feb 1, 2019 1:48 AM

Dec 2018
saamarium said:
What are your favorite metal subgenres? Favorite artists and albums?

Traditional Heavy Metal, Thrash Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal. To me those are the primary four that matter and serve as the best launching pads for the thousands of others in this massive genre. Though I've mellowed out quite a bit I can still be quite the elitist dickhead from time to time. As such, I find most core music (like, 98%) to be utter garbage and I dont much care for any act that requires 4 or 5 adjectives to describe. "Post-Blackened Melodeath Gore Grind w/a lemon twist" Pick a lane, dweeb.

[My favorites]
Black Sabbath - Vol. 4 (1972)
Nuclear Assault - (1986)
Timeghoul - Demo compilations (1992-1994)
Dissection - The Somberlain (1993)

(I reserve the right to answer this question different virtually everytime)
Feb 1, 2019 2:13 AM

Mar 2015
Idk if this even counts as a genre but I really like metal with german vocals. Eisbrecher, Oomph! and ofc Rammstein are my favorites.
Feb 1, 2019 2:34 AM

Jul 2009
I wouldn't consider myself a metalhead, but a lover of music in general. But I do enjoy a lot of metal, specially Doom Metal and Blackgaze.
My favourite bands are Alcest, Burzum, Isis, Rob zombie, Gnaw their Tounges as well...
I also love Bell Witch - Mirror Reaper
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 1, 2019 5:31 AM

Nov 2018
Mirai said:
Idk if this even counts as a genre but I really like metal with german vocals. Eisbrecher, Oomph! and ofc Rammstein are my favorites.

Great taste. this bands are my german favorites too!

But all in all I do enjoy each kind of metal. I grew up with classics such as like Metallica, Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath.... But I do admire Slipknot, Breaking Benjamin, Tool, Korn, Arch Enemy and others as well. Metal is my religion.
Feb 1, 2019 7:12 AM

Jan 2019
Nice to see another old school metal fan! Judas Priest and Dio are my two faves, not like you can go wrong with anything from 80’s or a lot of the 90’s stuff.

I can’t say I keep up with any newer bands though……

Feb 1, 2019 7:23 AM

Aug 2011
Mila91 said:
Yorozuya-no-Yume said:
As Mila stated, I've also learned how to appreciate all metal subgenres and I listen to them all. Pantera, Death, Black Sabbath, Ozzy Osbourne, Avatar, Dir en Grey, Queensrÿche, Bloodbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Helloween, Amon Amarth, Opeth, Burzum, Bathory, Candlemass, Manowar, Sepultura, Carcass and the list goes on. I know you've asked for our favorites, but it's almost impossible to go briefly about it.

Those are some of my favorites too! :D
Also:

-Dream Theater
-Symphony X
-Porcupine Tree
-Soen
-Arch Enemy
-In Mourning
-Be'lakor
-Darkthrone
-Danzig
-Dio
-Down
-Alice In Chains
-Planet of Zeus
-Ghost

and many more.

Those are some great artists. Yeah, the list is endless, it would be easier to determine your favorite bands by each subgenre lol
Fuchsia said:
disgusting metalhead :o
Feb 1, 2019 8:04 AM
Jul 2018
Like others in this thread I wouldn't really say I'm a "metalhead" but I used to be really into the genre, and didn't listen to much else. Nowadays I do though. Some of my favourite metal bands are:

-Anata
-Ghost
-Coroner
-Inferi
-Necrophagist
-Absu
-Mercyful Fate
-Fleshgod Apocalypse
-Horrendous
-Eucharist

My favourite album from any type of music is Opus Eponymous by Ghost, I could see that changing someday, but for now that's what it is. For a while it was Reign in Blood by Slayer which I would still say is the best album of it's subgenre.

Feb 1, 2019 8:38 AM

Dec 2010
My favourite subgenre is definitely Death Metal. I like it the most when it's completely ripping my head off.
Some albums I regularly spin: (mostly 90s, the best decade the genre had to offer)

Angelcorpse - Hammer of Gods, Exterminate, The Inexorable
Krisiun - Black Force Domain, Conquerors of Armageddon
Hate Eternal - King of All Kings, Upon Desolate Sands
Impiety - Skullfucking Armageddon, Terroreign, Ravage & Conquer
Morbid Angel - Covenant, Formulas Fatal to the Flesh
Rebaelliun - Burn the Promised Land
Pungent Stench - Been Caught Buttering
Mörser - Two Hours to Doom
Sinister - Cross the Styx
Kataklysm - The Mystical Gate of Reincarnation
Deicide - Deicide, Legion
Deranged - Rated-X
Nile - Amongst the Catacombs of Nephren-Ka
Sadistik Exekution - We Are Death Fukk You
Vader - De Profundis, Litany, Welcome to the Morbid Reich

Feb 1, 2019 11:19 AM
Jul 2018
Saturnine said:

What do you think about Blessed Are The Sick? Probably my favourite by them. Fall From Grace is a super hench song.

Feb 1, 2019 11:24 AM

Jul 2014
I listen to most subgenres, but tend to gravitate towards thrash and alternative metal the most. Favourite bands include Faith No More, Slayer, Death, Rage Against The Machine, Tool, Megadeth, Black Sabbath and Deftones among others.
Take care of yourself

Feb 1, 2019 2:50 PM

Dec 2010
xMx16 said:
Saturnine said:

What do you think about Blessed Are The Sick? Probably my favourite by them. Fall From Grace is a super hench song.

I like that one as well, but don't listen to it as frequently. They mixed together a lot of different ideas, some work, some not so much - the noisy intro is redundant and the instrumentals in the middle slow the whole thing down instead of complementing it. The songs also range from re-recorded demos to newly written ones to...Trey trying to play the piano. Production is also much better on later albums: while the guitars sound thick and heavy, Pete Sandoval's clicky bass drum hovers above all. It's still a nice album despite all of its flaws, just not my favourite Morbid Angel.
Feb 1, 2019 4:07 PM

Jun 2015
Another thread dedicated to metal, this is at least the fourth one.

Avant-garde metal, black metal, death metal, doom metal... I like it all. It really depends on the artist and how good they are.

Gorguts - Obscura
Kayo Dot - Choirs of the Eye
Mgła - With Hearts Toward None
Kvist - For Kunsten Maa vi Evig Vike
diSEMBOWELMENT - Transcendence Into the Peripheral
Dragged into Sunlight - Hatred for Mankind
Leprous - Coal
Feb 1, 2019 4:12 PM
Jul 2018
Saturnine said:

I like that one as well, but don't listen to it as frequently. They mixed together a lot of different ideas, some work, some not so much - the noisy intro is redundant and the instrumentals in the middle slow the whole thing down instead of complementing it. The songs also range from re-recorded demos to newly written ones to...Trey trying to play the piano. Production is also much better on later albums: while the guitars sound thick and heavy, Pete Sandoval's clicky bass drum hovers above all. It's still a nice album despite all of its flaws, just not my favourite Morbid Angel.

Yeah I get what you mean. For some reason it all just kind of works for me. As far as production goes I think Blessed are the Sick is like the middle point between Altars and Covenant (makes sense chronologically, but it's not always like that).

The only song on Covenant I don't really like is Angel of Disease. If that one could just be snipped out it'd probably be my favourite MA album. First 3 are all very close together at the top for me.
Feb 1, 2019 10:10 PM

Oct 2014
Mostly doom & progressive metal. I used to be into heavier subgenres back in the day, but I'm a bit too mellowed out these days to fully enjoy it as I used to.

Some of my favorite albums:

Paradise Lost - Draconian Times

Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance

And for when I do delve into heavier subgenres, I always find myself coming back to HSB:

Heaven Shall Burn - Iconoclast Part I: The Final Resistance

Feb 1, 2019 10:49 PM

Mar 2017
I listen to mostly all metal genres, except I don't like classic heavy metal, thrash metal, speed metal, death metal, traditional black metal, grindcore and its various subgenres. I also don't like hardcore punk, if you consider that metal.

Favorite Bands by Genre:

Feb 2, 2019 12:55 AM

Oct 2018
@N30-R3TR0

Hey friend! :)

What about the legendary DIO?
I think you would love it!

Check out this classic tune!

Holy Diver! \m/

The Last In Line

Check out this cool cover from Jorn

Mila91Feb 2, 2019 12:59 AM

Feb 2, 2019 2:37 AM

Jun 2016
Celtic Frost and X Japan are my two favorite metal bands.

Make of that what you will.
Feb 2, 2019 9:31 AM

Dec 2010
Mirai said:

What you enjoy is called Neue Deutsche Härte, which has its roots in Industrial Rock + electronic dance music.
Feb 2, 2019 11:54 AM

Mar 2014
N30-R3TR0 said:
I listen to mostly all metal genres, except I don't like classic heavy metal, thrash metal, speed metal, death metal, traditional black metal, grindcore and its various subgenres. I also don't like hardcore punk, if you consider that metal.

Favorite Bands by Genre:

listens to allmost all metal, doesnt listen to all the good metal genres...
you seriously cant enjoy some Savatage, Sabbat, Sodom, Celtic Frost or Bolt Thrower??

i like how you go into great detail about all the way to long black metal genres, but doom is just doom for you. wheres the traditional doom, death doom, funeral doom, stoner metal, sludge metal and drone metal?
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Feb 2, 2019 12:08 PM

Apr 2013
^
this, man just really wish folks had more jaded ears so they can enjoy the good shit

Ascended Taste
I only came back to this site for the forum sets and to promote my RYM list... Anilist ftw still :dab:
Feb 2, 2019 12:31 PM

Nov 2018
Traditional Metal, NWOBHM, Power Metal, little bit of Industrial, only genres not really into are Metalcore, Death, Black etc type of genres.

Here's some bands I like:
Black Sabbath [All Era's my most fav band]
Judas Priest
Iced Earth
W.A.S.P.
Savatage
Dio
Ozzy Osbourne
Megadeth
Metallica
Bloodbound
Dragonforce
Rob Zombie
Primal Fear
Iron Maiden

the list goes on...
Feb 2, 2019 1:07 PM

Mar 2017
gizter13 said:
N30-R3TR0 said:

Favorite Bands by Genre:

you seriously cant enjoy some Savatage, Sabbat, Sodom, Celtic Frost or Bolt Thrower??

i like how you go into great detail about all the way to long black metal genres, but doom is just doom for you. wheres the traditional doom, death doom, funeral doom, stoner metal, sludge metal and drone metal?

Because I haven't found any death doom or stoner or sludge bands that I particularly like (they are just okay), whereas traditional black metal and death metal I can't stand listening to, whereas everything else I listen to a lot of and really like so I can pick out a favorite. Plus I forgot some genres bc that was just off the top of my head.

Also Celtic Frost is okay but I would never choose to listen to them. I just dont really like the tone of the guitars and drums of most older metal stuff. Same with the vocalists.

Sabbat is an exact example of what I do not like. They just sound so hollow imo.

Sodom is a little better instrumental-wise but I hate the vocals

Also there is no "good" metal genre imo. I just like full sounds and compositions cuz I grew up listening and playing classical music where there would be like 60 parts per song

These are good examples of what I like
Feb 2, 2019 2:59 PM

Mar 2014
N30-R3TR0 said:
gizter13 said:

Because I haven't found any death doom or stoner or sludge bands that I particularly like (they are just okay), whereas traditional black metal and death metal I can't stand listening to, whereas everything else I listen to a lot of and really like so I can pick out a favorite. Plus I forgot some genres bc that was just off the top of my head.

Also Celtic Frost is okay but I would never choose to listen to them. I just dont really like the tone of the guitars and drums of most older metal stuff. Same with the vocalists.

Sabbat is an exact example of what I do not like. They just sound so hollow imo.

Sodom is a little better instrumental-wise but I hate the vocals

Also there is no "good" metal genre imo. I just like full sounds and compositions cuz I grew up listening and playing classical music where there would be like 60 parts per song

our tastes are like the complete opposite. i agree i am not much into death metal ether. but i dislike melodeath and tech death even more.
only death metal i listen to are Death, Bolt Thrower and Obituary, but i do love stenchcore, which is basicly thrash and death metal inspired crust punk

i love heavy, speed, thrash (especially blackened thrash), first wave BM and sludge metal.
and nothing wrong with some classic grindcore, especially live. but i do hate al the silly over the top grind, and the pretentious melodic/post/blackened/blabla grind.

and i hate stuff like djent, groove, deathcore and anything folk or symphonic
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Feb 2, 2019 4:03 PM

Jan 2018
I'm a big fan of both technical progressive metal and math rock/metal.

Favorites: Seventh Wonder, Opeth, and Polyphia.

I guess you wouldn't exactly call Polyphia "metal" per se, but these guys are so damn talented on a technical level.

"I am not sure that I exist, actually. I am all the writers that I have read, all the
people that I have met, all the women that I have loved; all the cities I have visited.
"
― Jorge Luis Borges
[url=]Goodreads[/url] | [url=]Letterboxd[/url]

Feb 2, 2019 9:07 PM

Nov 2011
I like mostly Symphonic metal. Nightwish, Amaranthe, Within Temptation, Delain, Beast in Black, Temperance being amongst my favourite bands
Feb 3, 2019 12:21 PM

Nov 2015
I like all kinds of metal, but I guess my favorite sub genre would be black metal, Burzum, Mayhem, Paysage d'hiver, Animus, Windir and Bathory are some of my favourite artists.
Feb 5, 2019 9:12 PM

Dec 2017
My top 3:
Death Metal. Morbid Angel, Death, Deicide, Suffocation, Cryptopsy, Bolt Thrower, Cannibal Corpse, can't top these amazing acts.
Thrash Metal. I love some thrash. Good old fashioned Big 4, Kreator, Sodom, etc.
Progressive Metal. Because Opeth.

But I just love metal overall. I love all the classics, some of the newer stuff, etc. Dio, Black Sabbath, Savatage, you name it.

Please add me so I can gush over metal with random people online.
violadimFeb 5, 2019 9:16 PM
Feb 6, 2019 2:21 AM
Jul 2018
Symphonic and folk metal. I do also listen to, I guess you'd call it, old school metal.

Some of my favorite bands are

Nightwish
Sabaton
Tyr
Korpiklaani
Kalafina
Kamelot
Epica
Feb 6, 2019 2:50 PM

Mar 2014
ANGRYFUCK said:
gizter13 said:

HEY! Hey you! ...I like Celtic Frost, mane. I like em so much I bought the first two remastered/reissued vinyl records that sadly weren't fully endorsed by Tom G. Warrior do to his view of censorship on the liner notes. Fantastic stuff all the same.

This is a useless point but I think Jo Bench is a cutie. Also Bolt Thrower's music totally rips.

[edit]

To the previous guy, well, points for honesty. I can say that his taste is probably the worst I've ever seen. It's difficult to wrap my mind around someone who cant' appreciate the classics. Although I do get a decent laugh whenever I hear someone refer to Iron Maiden as Dinosaur metal.

personally i am more into Hellhammer, sounds so dirty and primitive. managed to score a 2nd press of Apocaliptic Rites for dirt cheap years ago. luckiest find ever.
less lucky is when i saw Bolt Thrower i fucked up and spend all my money before their merch stand opened... so i am like the only idiot on earth that saw Bolt Thrower and didnt like grab a shirt..
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Feb 7, 2019 8:28 AM

Feb 2018
Extreme, caustic and unhinged thrash and thrash derivatives are what I like best. That preference extends to early death and black metal music which incorporates that aggressive/extreme thrash sound.
Feb 7, 2019 8:46 AM

Mar 2014
ANGRYFUCK said:
gizter13 said:

personally i am more into Hellhammer, sounds so dirty and primitive. managed to score a 2nd press of Apocaliptic Rites for dirt cheap years ago. luckiest find ever.
less lucky is when i saw Bolt Thrower i fucked up and spend all my money before their merch stand opened... so i am like the only idiot on earth that saw Bolt Thrower and didnt like grab a shirt..

It's almost too damn raw for me that Hellhammer. But I listen to it and appreciate it in a historical context. More specifically those demos which features vokills that make me physically ill. I do enjoy Satanic Rites though. Sick find, lad. Haha that sucks about the shirt, man. I've been there.

haha. thats why i went with Celtic Frost in my first post. for Hellhammer its more understandable that theres people that cant dig it.
personally i dont think of Hellhammer as beeing that raw, but thats probably cause i usually listen to bands with very raw production anyway cause thats exactly what i like. tho its more common in the punk i listen to than the metal.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Feb 7, 2019 1:03 PM

Mar 2014
casual_filth said:
Extreme, caustic and unhinged thrash and thrash derivatives are what I like best. That preference extends to early death and black metal music which incorporates that aggressive/extreme thrash sound.

good! atleast some people here got taste.
M.P.D.S./F.O.A.D.
Feb 7, 2019 3:03 PM

Oct 2018
Whichever subgenre this soundtrack fits in hihi:

サディスティックな考え
"JUST KILL ME."
サディスティックマインド
Feb 7, 2019 7:24 PM
Feb 2019
How he was still not mentioned
Feb 8, 2019 7:58 AM

Jan 2019
I never listened to metal but if someone could recommend me
songs would be lovely.
Feb 8, 2019 8:12 AM

Apr 2017
alisasnow said:
songs would be lovely.

I suggest you to listen to some classic metal bands, like Black Sabbath or Judas Priest. That would be a good start.
Feb 8, 2019 12:49 PM

Nov 2018
alisasnow said:
songs would be lovely.

Black Sabbath
Judas Priest
Iron Maiden
Metallica
Megadeth
W.A.S.P.
Iced Earth
Feb 9, 2019 5:02 PM

Apr 2013
alisasnow said:
songs would be lovely.

All the other folks are giving you classics but in my case I will give you more modern bands to check out

Check out
1. Leprous' The Congregation
2. Agent Fresco's Destrier
3. Deftones' Koi no Yokan
4. Haken's The Mountain
5. Trees of Eternity's Hour of the Nightingale
6. Chelsea Wolfe's Hiss Spun
8. Elder's Reflections of a Floating World
9. 40 Watt Sun's The Inside Room.

These modern releases will keep you up to date on how much Metal has grown since the 70s.
Aidoru-OjisanFeb 9, 2019 5:05 PM

Ascended Taste
Feb 10, 2019 12:10 AM

Jan 2019
I am grateful for all the recs keep them going please.lol
Feb 11, 2019 6:28 AM

Dec 2010
@alisasnow you already received a lot of "classic" recs so I'm gonna post some of my personal favourites from various subgenres, check them out:

Acid Bath

Blind Guardian

Eisregen

Electric Wizard

Hypocrisy

Ministry

Running Wild

Sodom

Gamma Ray

Feb 13, 2019 1:41 PM

Aug 2018
Well, I wouldn't call myself a metalhead because I dislike tags, but I love metal (is my favourite music genre) and most of its subgenres, but my predilect are speed metal, thrash metal, traditional metal and death metal.

Things like:

Riot.
Savatage.
Running Wild.
Death.
Raven.
Angel Witch.
Celtic Frost.
Coroner.
Whiplash.
Judas Priest.
Vektor.
Cirith Ungol.
Vicious Rumors.
Mercyful Fate.
Feb 14, 2019 7:06 AM
Dec 2018
Mostly thrash and black metal. But you've gotta love the classics too. Some personal favourites (no particular order):
- The big four of thrash metal (Anthrax, Megadeth, Metallica and Slayer)
- Bathory
- Death
- Darkthrone
- Celtic Frost
- Kreator
- Pantera
- Burzum
- Sodom
- Overkill
- Mayhem
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Opinions on Dracula by Bram Stoker

Absurdo_N - Dec 31, 2023

11 by Absurdo_N »»
4 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3523 by dreamingneon »»
7 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7848 by Azulmagia88 »»
7 hours ago

» Discuss the last movie you watched ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GloriousHawk - Dec 29, 2012

4847 by Kizuki01 »»
8 hours ago

» last.fm

Eikonomachia - Mar 8

17 by Kizuki01 »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.