Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Aug 8, 2016 7:21 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Poor Chairman. He even has his limits..

The flashback between Seiko and Ruruka seems interesting and I kinda like their character chemistry.

The part where Monomi came with with that firepower was awesome. Pretty entertaining episode, but wow, RIP Chairman. So much despair this episode. Seiko isn't doing so well herself either.
Aug 8, 2016 7:27 AM

Nov 2007
The memory of three characters who used to be friends, in two different point of view to show trust. The snack girl realized pharmacist girl's NG code. Using that weakness, snack girl tried "compromise" pharmacist girl. War alone cannot delete despair is what the old guy thinks.

It seems like that green hair girl is the real one who controls shy girl's rabbit AI. After telling the truth about who's behind the "game", which is his NG code, he got killed. That end before ED, did pharmacist girl die (probably from overtaking the pills she made for battle)?
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 8, 2016 7:33 AM
Jul 2013
I always knew that at least one of those three are gonna die
Aug 8, 2016 8:10 AM
Dec 2015
Great episode. Looks like next ones will be even more intensive and dramatic.
Aug 8, 2016 8:46 AM

May 2014
That after credit scene killed me.
broken english, sorry-
Aug 8, 2016 8:53 AM

Mar 2009
So I guess we need to check things Tengan said in previous episodes...

Man, I was so sure that Seiko won't die... poor girl
Aug 8, 2016 8:54 AM
Jun 2015
who did the chairman say the killer was? couldn't really tell based on his mouth..
Aug 8, 2016 9:01 AM

Oct 2014
great episode, sad that seiko died she was a nice character.
Words
Aug 8, 2016 9:01 AM

Jul 2012
More SeikoxRurukaxIzayoi. OWN THEY WERE ALL CUTE KIDS *-*
Oh man, Seiko is a monster right now. WTF
MONOKUMA DOOR! Maybe it is where Monaca is hiding? And Mechagahara is back, of course!
Interesting dialogue from Tengan. The way he says it looks like Munakata knew Chisa would die or could die.Chisa's sacrifice is hinted in her death in the opening.
AAAAAAAAARGH SAKAKURA YUCK EW EW EW EW EW Man, I'm so done with him D: D: D: D:
Kirigiri is going to investigate! OH YEAH! Scout guy is super suspicious. And Ryota is always checking his cellphone, wth, STOP PLAYING POKEMON GO DUDE
TENGAN KNOWS WHO IS THE ATTACKER!IS IT MUNAKATA? IS IT CHISA? Whoever it is, Munakata was triggered.
NOOOOOOOO SEIKOOOOOOOOOO! Ç-Ç (stabbed and hung up)
MUNAKATA GOING ALL GHOUL (Using Seiko's drugs right? Did he already had it or....?)

OH MAN THE HYPEEEEEE
taynisAug 8, 2016 9:46 AM

Aug 8, 2016 9:02 AM

Apr 2010
Fucking Narukami killed the best Oldman of the year.
He's pissed? Did the grandpa said something like
"Narukami, the one who did this is your Girlfriend"
Goddammit young man.

And Seiko is dead ;-;
Seiko did nothing wrong
Aug 8, 2016 9:03 AM

May 2014
The chairman said
IrohaUtsugiAug 8, 2016 10:10 AM
Aug 8, 2016 9:05 AM

May 2016
I bet 50 bucks that Sakakura was the one riding the bike in the flashback
Aug 8, 2016 9:08 AM

Jul 2012
Kouun said:

LOLLOL PROBABLY!

IrohaUtsugi said:
The chairman said

Really????
Wow, I wouldn't expect Munakata to get that triggered because of this tho xD

But, you know, giving the focus they are giving those 3 characters, I would't be surprised. Other thing that I noticed is that Ruruka was getting gloomier and gloomier. Like she was bored. I don't know if it was just with Seiko.
taynisAug 8, 2016 9:15 AM

Aug 8, 2016 9:10 AM

Feb 2012
Noooooooooooo man not the best girl Seiko. All she ever wanted was her pills. At least in the end she didn't eat that bitch's sweets.

Didn't expect the old man to still pull such a move even when being that close to death. He went out like a real one.
Aug 8, 2016 9:12 AM

Dec 2012
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no-
NO
WHY SEIKO. WHYY
It's not fair it's just not fair. She raised her deathflag like Asahina,maybe there's still hope SHE'S FINE. Yes,yes she is fine...she will...

OHHHH tHE SUSPENSE. I BET IT'S MUNAKATA. It's gotta be him,based on the way he reacted. Also,"you sacrificed Yukizome" hmmm m

I'm still waiting for Hagakure's purpose in all this mess

Kouun said:

Oh my god,if I didn't hate him enough until this moment,now I despise him with my entire being
steponmebakuraAug 8, 2016 9:16 AM
Aug 8, 2016 9:15 AM

Apr 2015
Oh my god what an amazing episode again! We got to know more about the relationship between Seiko and Ruruka. It's sad because im sure Ruruka dont want to hurt Seiko. All of that just because of one freakin sweet. I wonder where the secret entrance lead,maybe to Monaca or maybe it will permit Hagakure to enter? And Izayoi is starting to be suspicious.
Rip Tengan, he was a good character with amazing skills. I wonder how did he know who the attacker was and who is it. Munakata is starting to going crazy,looks like he took Seiko's syringe.
Seiko seems to be dead? Too bad she was such a sweet character who wanted to save everyone.
Aug 8, 2016 9:16 AM

May 2014
IrohaUtsugi said:
The chairman said

Really????

Just look from Munakata's sword. There's a behind story with them.
Aug 8, 2016 9:17 AM

Sep 2011
Ok this series seriously might be heading in a bad direction right now, this episode as well as last one was pretty great and im loving just how chaotic everything is, but they are killing off ALL of the likable people while the absolute pieces of shit still live, its getting to the point where im worried it will leave me wanting everyone dead and ultimately kind of kill the tension, i feel like animator fedora bro and blacksmith guy are the only ones with the potential to be likable so far. tengan was probably the most based fucking character in this whole entry so him being gone is kind of a problem i think.

Also i completely mistook the ending scene but did it basically just showcase that munakata was the attacker? Cause he had seiko's drugs shortly after she was shown killed.

IrohaUtsugi said:

Really????

I dont know, blacksmith guy seemed genuinely surprised by the secret entrance but yeah hes suspicious as of this episode

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Aug 8, 2016 9:18 AM

Jun 2016
So ... I would say now, that Kyosuke is pretty clearly the traitor now. Tengan knew that he's the traitor and so he killed Tengan. After that, Kyosuke was injured badly, so when the sleeping drug-thing happened, he decided to kill Seiko, because she always had the right medicine for it. As you could see at the end, Kyosuke took the same medicine as Seiko took.

^ But THIS is probably ONLY what they want us to think, it would be WAY too simple for a Danganronpa series to solve a case like this. At least, this is what I think c:
Aug 8, 2016 9:20 AM
Aug 2015
Its too obvious for munakata to be the attacker even though they show the after credits. If it wasnt him, its probably is his best buddy or best girl.
Aug 8, 2016 9:22 AM

Oct 2014
urabiti said:
who did the chairman say the killer was? couldn't really tell based on his mouth..

Don't listen to the person who said Izayoi. The chairman told him there wasn't a traitor.
Aug 8, 2016 9:22 AM
Aug 2015
Yoshey said:
So ... I would say now, that Kyosuke is pretty clearly the traitor now. Tengan knew that he's the traitor and so he killed Tengan. After that, Kyosuke was injured badly, so when the sleeping drug-thing happened, he decided to kill Seiko, because she always had the right medicine for it. As you could see at the end, Kyosuke took the same medicine as Seiko took.

^ But THIS is probably ONLY what they want us to think, BUT it would be WAY too simple for a Danganronpa series to solve a case like this. At least, this is what I think c:
it is too obvious to think he is the attacker, like old man tengen said, never be too naive. Munakata did say 'so what' and tengen did not expect that so it must be someone close
Aug 8, 2016 9:24 AM

Jul 2016
Can't wait for the next episode!
Aug 8, 2016 9:25 AM

Jan 2016

Yet a third episode mostly dealing with the characters I couldn't care less about: Ando, Seiko and Izayoi. These characters are barely fleshed out and I have very little reason to care about any of them, but that they dedicated a full hour to their boring relationship... that's true despair

Looks like Tengan is forbidden from lying when questioned. So he's definitely not a remnant of despair, but he knows something that made Munakata kill him. Maybe... "Chisa is the mastermind" or something

and then-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Aug 8, 2016 9:27 AM

Mar 2013
Hopefully Candy Bitch gets killed off soon, and then maybe Monaca gets killed by blacksmith inside that secret entrance too (one could hope anyway, but doubt it'll happen).
Aug 8, 2016 9:28 AM

May 2014
Inori_is_love said:
urabiti said:

Don't listen to the person who said Izayoi. The chairman told him there wasn't a traitor.

I just said the chairman said from his mouth. Because we don't know the real attacker and the chairman forbidden action was - "Answering a Question with Lie".
Aug 8, 2016 9:28 AM

Jan 2016
I just realized there's no one else to root for on the new Future cast

amazing
Aug 8, 2016 9:35 AM

Sep 2011
FragOutFire said:
I just realized there's no one else to root for on the new Future cast

amazing
fedora bro seems like he could be pretty based, everyone was running around like retards trying to kill eachother and he just sat back and drank a cold one before actually doing some investigating.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 2014
What is wrong with that candy girl, Seiko literally said she would die if she ate it, what part of "I WILL DIE IF I EAT IT" doesnt she understand?

Poor Seiko kicked the bucket, just when I was liking her character they pull this shit, moral of the story, never get attached to any character in Danganronpa.

Nov 2009

So, what is Monaca doing here?

I'm not sure anymore whether she is part of the plan or she just get caught in the mess and now enjoying herself.
Aug 8, 2016 9:41 AM

Jun 2016
Why did they kill best girl seiko? :(
Aug 8, 2016 9:42 AM

Mar 2011
Seiko no!!!! ;... And Ruruka is still alive... Damn, in every Danganronpa my favourite characters almost always die. 5/5 for ep.

Men are props on the stage of life, and no matter how tender, how exquisite…
A lie will remain a lie.

Aug 8, 2016 9:43 AM

Jul 2012
Marina2 said:

So, what is Monaca doing here?

I'm not sure anymore whether she is part of the plan or she just get caught in the mess and now enjoying herself.

If (IF!) Munakata's is the attacker/traitor, maybe he let Monaca play her game thinking his using her to achieve his goals and of course in the end he is going to be oh very wrong because Monaca is freaking Satan xD
taynisAug 8, 2016 9:56 AM

Aug 8, 2016 9:50 AM

May 2014
JizzyHitler said:

IrohaUtsugi said:

I dont know, blacksmith guy seemed genuinely surprised by the secret entrance but yeah hes suspicious as of this episode

Izayoi scene.

Munakata scene.
Aug 8, 2016 9:51 AM

Sep 2012
So Tengan could not tell lies that was his bracelets trigger. So that means whoever he said the traitor was is correct. Munakata was a little shocked at his answer so that leads me to believe he said the traitor was either Munakata himself, Chisa, Juzou, or that there was no traitor this entire time. The fact that Munakata still killed him even after revealing his bracelets trigger just goes to show how delusional Munakata has become. One of Tengan's answers were something along the lines of "the way that the future foundation is handling things is wrong starting a war wont end despair" But Munakata still couldn't accept that even after its revealed that lying would kill him.

I seriously thought he was going to get his shit together in this episode but I was wrong, he's still crazy. Now that Tengan and Seiko are dead I just hope they kill the rest of them too, because honestly I cant stand any of the other future foundation members.
Aug 8, 2016 9:55 AM

Jan 2016
"Because she wouldn't eat my sweets" might be the worst motivation to hate/bully/kill someone I've ever seen
Aug 8, 2016 9:56 AM

Jul 2014
Logically speaking, based on this episode, it would seem highly likely that Munakata is the traitor, especially considering the Chairman's inability to lie, but this is Danganronpa so I really doubt that it's going to be that simple.

Ruruka's attitude towards Seiko was pretty annoying though; what part of "If I eat it I'll die" can she not understand? As said above, a pathetic justification of how she treated Seiko.
Aug 8, 2016 9:59 AM

Dec 2014
Mikuo_Chan said:
So Tengan could not tell lies that was his bracelets trigger. So that means whoever he said the traitor was is correct. Munakata was a little shocked at his answer so that leads me to believe he said the traitor was either Munakata himself, Chisa, Juzou, or that there was no traitor this entire time. The fact that Munakata still killed him even after revealing his bracelets trigger just goes to show how delusional Munakata has become. One of Tengan's answers were something along the lines of "the way that the future foundation is handling things is wrong starting a war wont end despair" But Munakata still couldn't accept that even after its revealed that lying would kill him.

I seriously thought he was going to get his shit together in this episode but I was wrong, he's still crazy. Now that Tengan and Seiko are dead I just hope they kill the rest of them too, because honestly I cant stand any of the other future foundation members.

<------EDIT Facepalm

There is so much going on in this episode. Also did you guys see the new 0,5 secounds visable picture in the OP?
I believe Munakata whatever he wants to archive is working together with Monaca. That`s the only logical explanation. Because only he had the knowledge of the entire building to change it to a killing game. For whatever reason he works together with Monoca and killed Chisa. But the strange thing is Chisa cried so did she wake up? Or was she killed awake?
Also the Monokuma door is confuseing as fuck. If you remember in DR:DespairGirls the ending pictures showed us Monaca in a place building a Monokuma with the Monokids.
It seems she is in the same room as in the picture.
This is all a mess. I think Munakata belives he is doing it for hope but he is already in despair.
MonoReaperAug 8, 2016 10:09 AM

Apr 2011
RIP best best girl and best old man đź’”

So, Ruruka made Seiko miserable bc she didn't eat her sweets.
Munakata wants to bring hope by killing people, and he killed Tengan for telling the truth.
Sakakura is Munakata's lapdog.
Myaia is Monaca, oh god why.
Seiko... is Seiko. And she's dead too.

What did Tengan say? Is the traitor Munakata himself? Is it Sakakura? Yukizome? There isn't any traitor?

Koichi is acting suspicous as hell imo, but I don't know what to think.
Dec 2015
I hate you Kodaka...
Aug 8, 2016 10:00 AM

Sep 2011
I'm already under the impression that there are two attackers. One is Monaca and the other is the person that the chairman stated, which is unknown, unless he mentioned Monaca's name then my impression is completely wrong. Anyway, I get a feeling it's Munakata himself(Oh boy I really wish he will die since he's pissing me off so much) is the second attacker but I dunno because of his relationship or feelings with Chisa but the chairman keeps saying to Munakata about "Munakata sacrificing Chisa" so I don't really fucking know. Maybe in Despair Arc will reveal more.

I pity Seiko for getting killed and I hope this candy bitch will change. Luckily there are no characters I like on Future Arc except Chisa(Since I can finally get over with it due to I can see her still on Despair Arc). Maybe Gozu but since he died early, I never get a chance to get attached on him. Well, the only characters I like on Danganronpa series are Asahina, Touko/Syo, and especially Byakyuya. Oh boy I really wish I'll see him here.
TennoujiAug 8, 2016 10:07 AM

Aug 8, 2016 10:01 AM

Apr 2011
MonoReaper said:
Mikuo_Chan said:

No guys can`t you read? Every time he is questioned he has to answere with a "LIE"

"Answering a Question with Lie" is his forbidden action. If he answered anything with a lie he would die like Bandai died.
Aug 8, 2016 10:01 AM

Sep 2012
MonoReaper said:
Mikuo_Chan said:

No guys can`t you read? Every time he is questioned he has to answere with a "LIE"
I thought that too at first but the bracelet says "answering a question with a lie" that means if he tells a lie the bracelet activates and he dies.
Aug 8, 2016 10:05 AM

Jul 2012
FragOutFire said:
"Because she wouldn't eat my sweets" might be the worst motivation to hate/bully/kill someone I've ever seen

Right? Especially when the person is going to DIE if they eat it. So it is like "I'm going to kill you because you don't want to eat my sweets and die" XD

IrohaUtsugi said:

Izayoi scene.

Munakata scene.

Hmm, so it is the same sword Izayoi was hiding in that room. But, maybe, Munakata just grabbed it...? Anyway, nice finding!

Aug 8, 2016 10:05 AM

Jan 2016
NichiyaMagimi said:
I hate you Kodaka...

I'm feeling the despair too!
Aug 8, 2016 10:06 AM

Dec 2015
Weekly Mirai-hen Character Update:

Tengan - Deceased.

Kimura - Deceased.

Bandai - Deceased.

Chisa - Deceased.

Gozu - Deceased.

Munakata - Active, just left after killing Kimura. (Assuming Tengan said he was the traitor.)

Naegi - Active, with Asahina, fleeing from Sakakura.

Asahina - Active, with Naegi, fleeing from Sakakura.

Miaya/Monaca - Active, fighting Sakakura.

Sakakura - Active, fighting Miaya/Monaca.

Kirigiri - Active, investigating with Ryota and Kizakura(?).

Ryota - Active, investigating with Kirigiri and Kizakura(?).

Kizakura - Active, investigating with Kirigiri and Ryota.

Ruruka - Active, running from Kimura.

Sonosuke - Active, possibly investigating secret entrance.

Hagakure - Active, still outside. because no one likes him ;P

Byakuya - ??? (Reason why I say this is because he will eventually be included as he is in most of the promotional material for DR3)
Apr 2011
Mikuo_Chan said:
MonoReaper said:

I thought that too at first but the bracelet says "answering a question with a lie" that means if he tells a lie the bracelet activates and he dies.

I would like to point out that truth is very subjective. Just because he thinks he isn't lying doesn't automatically mean that it is the truth, since it only detects whether he believes he is lying.

Jul 2015
Damn it. For one episode you brought me off the path of Monaca for best (Future Side) girl with surprise contender Seiko and now shes dead. Now to wait for Hagakure to be the traitor because really anything can happen at this point the show being Danganronpa and all.

Kinda miffed at the show to be honest. Now don't get me wrong I love it and it will be very likely getting a 10 from me depending on the ending . It's just that I'm really having trouble routing for any of these characters (besides the reoccurring ones) to live . In the games at least I wanted them to live but so far everyone I've liked is dead. Oh well petty qualms are petty. If you took the time to read this thank you and also just to make it absolutely clear I'm not hating on the show or anything just venting out some frustrations.
Aug 8, 2016 10:07 AM
Aug 2016
Just realize that Seiko tried to help Asahina with her medicine after she saw her bruises
but she is immediately attacked by Mechagahara

and also what Hagakure role in all this. is he just running around like that until the end. in this case i felt that Kodaka might regret his decision to keeping him alive as survivor in DR1
mat619Aug 8, 2016 10:14 AM
Aug 8, 2016 10:09 AM

Sep 2011
AzureAceOfficial said:

Byakuya - ??? (Reason why I say this is because he will eventually be included as he is in most of the promotional material for DR3)

REALLY? THEN I'M NOW VERY EXCITED TO SEE BYAKYUYA-SAMA ON THIS FUTURE ARC!

(Sorry for caps but yes, I really want to see his arrogant and prideful ass again)

Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2016

472 by Nanashi »»
Jan 3, 8:01 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2016

236 by SaltyCookie »»
Jan 2, 3:12 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 1, 2016

284 by Nanashi »»
Dec 17, 2023 7:37 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 25, 2016

280 by Nanashi »»
Dec 12, 2023 9:46 AM

Poll: » Danganronpa 3: The End of Kibougamine Gakuen - Mirai-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 18, 2016

499 by Nanashi »»
Dec 10, 2023 8:04 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.