Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 24, 2009 5:03 AM

Jan 2008
Death is part of life. we spend our life running trying to escape it but it going to happen.

how will it happen is an infinite variations of how.

the only time you ever have control is when you choose to end your life and do it its the onlt time in life where you actualy have a say on the outcome.

so what stops us.

what stops me mainly is fear not of death itself but of deing and of pain and of messing it up.

theres so many way to kill yourself as well.

which one is the best?

i alwasy think personly i would get a rope and hang myself but thats automatically followed by the thought of how painfull and scary it is.

basically for me its fear i would kill myself if i wasnt such a pussy.

even if you have somthing to live for today tommorow may be different.

so are we just really trying to get past that point where we dont feel the fear and push through and finally take the plunge into death.

This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Sep 24, 2009 5:07 AM

Aug 2008
You need a hug.
Sep 24, 2009 5:08 AM

Dec 2008
Hey, I remember you. Did you forget to take your anti-depressants again? lol cheer up.

Sep 24, 2009 5:08 AM

Aug 2009
I got days like that quite often. Thinking about death and stuff
Sep 24, 2009 5:10 AM

Jan 2008
Amex_Yohko said:
Billions of our cells died in our body just in an hour. Of course death is part of life.

more the death of the mind more than anything. when those cells die theres going to be more than a slight pysical idscomfort as your goes fuzzy you lose all sense of self and conscouness.

thats what i hate the most

i also hate pain.

win win situation really.
Kurtz said:
You need a hug.

no

Sep 24, 2009 5:17 AM
Jan 2009
i know this feeling, but it hurts so much i just try not to think about it
Sep 24, 2009 5:26 AM

Jun 2009
Yeh. Everytime i think about what happens after death and such and why their is life, it gives me the creeps. i just try to not think about it cause it's kinda scary.
T.T
Sep 24, 2009 5:45 AM

Feb 2005
What of it? Life is a part of death too.

Live each day as you like, and be amused at all the funny things in life, for there are a lot of them. You'll die soon enough, so why so serious, better live life as if you would be forced through it again and again, with as few regrets as possible.

Forget about chasing happiness, why not just settle with being content with what you have? All of us well fed wankers with too much time on our hands that hang out on forums like these really don't have much to complain about, depression is a luxury problem after all.

Laugh it all off, no sense being a Greyface.
Sep 24, 2009 5:57 AM

May 2009
Death speaks in CAPITAL LETTERS.
Sep 24, 2009 6:06 AM

Aug 2008
Yeah become a nihilist.
Sep 24, 2009 6:20 AM

Feb 2005
Nitre said:
Death speaks in CAPITAL LETTERS.
And he likes kittens.
Sep 24, 2009 6:29 AM

Jan 2008
Baman said:
What of it? Life is a part of death too.

Live each day as you like, and be amused at all the funny things in life, for there are a lot of them. You'll die soon enough, so why so serious, better live life as if you would be forced through it again and again, with as few regrets as possible.

Forget about chasing happiness, why not just settle with being content with what you have? All of us well fed wankers with too much time on our hands that hang out on forums like these really don't have much to complain about, depression is a luxury problem after all.

Laugh it all off, no sense being a Greyface.

oh baman live as you want....if only i could.

Sep 24, 2009 6:30 AM

Aug 2008
Why can't you?
Sep 24, 2009 6:36 AM

Jan 2008
Kurtz said:
Why can't you?

because the weak are meat and the strong eat.

i am weak.

even tough i have many fatasies about what i want to do being able to do them is a different matter.

i see how much fun people have being free from responsibilty and being able to express themselves.

its somthing i cant do like reading japanese or w/e

you need help i need help if i was going to learn japanese seriously not just from a book anime or tape i would go to classes talk to people in that language and learn.

but with not having that you left to your own devices and they dont usually work.

after years of watching anime or trying to learn it from a book with no help the most ive learned is KONICHIWA HAJIMASHTIE DOMO ORIGATO. its enough to walk down the street with but its not like i can hold a meaningfull conversation.

Sep 24, 2009 6:39 AM

Apr 2008
Are you sure you were born in 1985?
Sep 24, 2009 6:44 AM

Jan 2008
Plate said:

why? do i sound like i am 12 year old emo? MENTALLY i am so techically if you had sex with me GOD FORBID I KNOW YOU WOULDNT DIRTY YOURSELF WITH ME but if you did you'd be a pedophile.

gosh

maybey ....you can to be my daddy?

Sep 24, 2009 6:47 AM

Apr 2009
Death is that moment right after the song ends, before the audience starts appluading. There's no point walking off-stage in the middle of a performance.
This is a serious post. You're not allowed to delete it.
Sep 24, 2009 6:47 AM

Aug 2008
Blackheart said:
do i sound like i am 12 year old emo?

Just a bit.

You need to lighten up.
Go watch youtube videos of kittens, seriously.
Sep 24, 2009 6:48 AM

Jan 2008
CDRW said:
Death is that moment right after the song ends, before the audience starts appluading. There's no point walking off-stage in the middle of a performance.

I like the sound of that did you write that yourself or is it copy pasta?

either way
sums it up nicely.

Sep 24, 2009 6:50 AM

Apr 2009
Blackheart said:
CDRW said:

either way
sums it up nicely.

I wrote it myself, although I can't rule out the chance that I've heard it before.
Sep 24, 2009 6:51 AM

Jan 2008
Kurtz said:
Blackheart said:
do i sound like i am 12 year old emo?

Just a bit.

You need to lighten up.
Go watch youtube videos of kittens, seriously.

I dont think i can handle any more fluffyness right now I think it might do damage to my pysche if i watch another kitten jump into a wall.

er....maybey you can suggest some stuff?

too deep to wathc anime right now as well.

i could use somthing fresh..

Sep 24, 2009 6:52 AM

Jan 2008
CDRW said:
Blackheart said:
CDRW said:

either way
sums it up nicely.

I wrote it myself, although I can't rule out the chance that I've heard it before.

thats the kind of quote I expect to see on google home page. you should submit it to google i mean theres an infinte amount of quotes but it might be loged with your name ...that might be cool.

Sep 24, 2009 6:56 AM

Apr 2009
Thanks.
Sep 24, 2009 7:03 AM

Aug 2008
Blackheart, join up some terrorist group, they make death a trivial thing. You even get to play with guns and bombs!
Sep 24, 2009 7:04 AM

Jan 2008
Esley said:
Blackheart, join up some terrorist group, they make death a trivial thing. You even get to play with guns and bombs!

Sounds fun, know of any?

Sep 24, 2009 7:10 AM

Dec 2007
Sep 24, 2009 7:12 AM

Aug 2008
Blackheart said:
Esley said:

Sounds fun, know of any?

Ye I know some. Better choose the radical-islamist ones, they're well funded by oil sheikhs too! The best part is when you quit you get 72 vergins as a bonus!

Though they rejected my application form for some reason...
Sep 24, 2009 7:18 AM

Jan 2008
Esley said:
Blackheart said:
Esley said:

Sounds fun, know of any?

Ye I know some. Better choose the radical-islamist ones, they're well funded by oil sheikhs too! The best part is when you quit you get 72 vergins as a bonus!

Though they rejected my application form for some reason...

I'm not sure I like the idea of 72 virgin guys. Most guys are really plainly insane when it comes to sex ONE is enough 72 would be.....well I wouldnt have much of a vagaina when they were done with me.

actualy this sounds like a fun idea now i come to think of it WHERE DO I SIGN UP!

i'm looking for a more cooler cult you know the kind that hangs out smokes dope and plans stuff but forgets it.

Sep 24, 2009 7:21 AM

Apr 2009
dont wanna think about this -_-
Sep 24, 2009 8:14 AM
Aug 2009
Yes death is a part of life and I don't think its such a bad thing either. It's not like you're going to worry about it after you die. However why quit life when its still going on? If you're not satisfied with your life ask yourself why would it need to be so great anyway? Just take the most enjoyment you can from the little things you get. It doesn't hurt if you look a bit into the future and see if something good happens, life is pretty short anyway.
Sep 24, 2009 9:48 AM

May 2008
Reape said:
Yes death is a part of life and I don't think its such a bad thing either. It's not like you're going to worry about it after you die. However why quit life when its still going on? If you're not satisfied with your life ask yourself why would it need to be so great anyway? Just take the most enjoyment you can from the little things you get. It doesn't hurt if you look a bit into the future and see if something good happens, life is pretty short anyway.

This. Also listen to this song it is rap but it is different to other hip hop. I believe that you should live life to the fullest each day not thinking about the past or future but only of today.
Sep 24, 2009 9:51 AM
Jun 2008
Blackheart said:
Plate said:

why? do i sound like i am 12 year old emo??

Yes. You do.

Sep 24, 2009 9:53 AM

Jan 2008
the_prime_one said:
Blackheart said:
Plate said:

Yes. You do.

thats because I am.

Sep 24, 2009 9:54 AM

Apr 2008
The act of dying is part of life.
Death itself isn't.
Sep 24, 2009 9:54 AM
Jun 2008
Blackheart said:
the_prime_one said:
Blackheart said:
Plate said:

Yes. You do.

thats because I am.

Cool story.

Sep 24, 2009 10:16 AM

Sep 2008
Death is release.
Sep 24, 2009 10:26 AM

Apr 2008
ALICE-in-chains said:
Death is release.
So is birth.
Sep 24, 2009 10:38 AM

Jul 2008
You all think too fucking much.
Sep 24, 2009 10:45 AM

Feb 2005
Vagabond said:
And about problems that cannot be solved by thought at that.

Think about something fun or interesting, or don't think at all.

Life is hard, painful, etc, etc, we know that, no sense moping and obsessing over it.
Sep 24, 2009 10:49 AM
Aug 2009
Vagabond said:

You can never think too much.

Baman said:

Allow me to disagree. I think many shitty things about this world could be fixed if only people gave it a little more thought.
Sep 24, 2009 10:49 AM

Sep 2009
Baman said:
Vagabond said:

Think about something fun or interesting, or don't think at all.

Life is hard, painful, etc, etc, we know that, no sense moping and obsessing over it.

I think to just try and make the best of it really.

Sohei said:
ALICE-in-chains said:
Death is release.
So is birth.

I suppose it's like the revese of birth. Birth is painful for the mother not the child though I think that what she's talking about as death being and end to pain.
Sep 24, 2009 10:53 AM

Aug 2008
Reape said:

Allow me to disagree. I think many shitty things about this world could be fixed if only people gave it a little more thought.

I don't think death can really be fixed by thought. :S
Sep 24, 2009 10:58 AM
Aug 2009
Kurtz said:
Reape said:

I don't think death can really be fixed by thought. :S

Many premature deaths caused by war, starvation and shit could or am I compeletely wrong here? Maybe even death itself if we learn enough from the biological system of humans.
Sep 24, 2009 11:02 AM

Aug 2008
Turning religious, I managed to forget about death - for the most part. Yet, I cannot deny; once in a while, I do think about death. After all, it can happen anytime, anywhere, etc. But, at least, I'm not as scared of it as I used to.

Now, as for death being a part of life? Hmm... that's something to think about.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 24, 2009 11:10 AM

Aug 2008
Reape said:

Many premature deaths caused by war, starvation and shit could or am I compeletely wrong here?

You're not wrong but I don't think the premature occurrences of death is the point of this thread.

Reape said:

Maybe even death itself if we learn enough from the biological system of humans.

While this probably does need more research, people sitting around thinking about it in the manner expressed in this thread won't solve anything.
Sep 24, 2009 11:14 AM

Aug 2008
Oh... looking at the first post... this is just a Suicide Thread...

In that case, Suicide is very much discouraged.
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 24, 2009 11:22 AM

May 2007
your life in black and white

:@

nobody cares
Sep 24, 2009 11:24 AM

Feb 2005
Kurtz said:
While this probably does need more research, people sitting around thinking about it in the manner expressed in this thread won't solve anything.
My thoughts exactly.
KyuuA4 said:
I wouldn't discourage suicide, but if someone really wanted to die, they would simply do it, and not make threads about it.
Sep 24, 2009 11:31 AM

Mar 2009
Living is a part of life too, i like that part.
MIYAVI!MIYAVI! ( ☆ ω ☆ )""it's not i could die for you but rather...I'll live for you""
Sep 24, 2009 11:38 AM

Jun 2009
Baman said:
Kurtz said:
My thoughts exactly.
KyuuA4 said:
I wouldn't discourage suicide, but if someone really wanted to die, they would simply do it, and not make threads about it.

Thank you. Now I don't have to type it.
No one ACTUALLY wants to get help from fucking us on the GD board at MAL for how to handle something this important. This shit pisses me off, this and people self diagnosing their mental instability and proclaiming it as if it were some kind of honorable award. Chances are, if there's something like that really wrong with you, including depression strong enough to make you even consider suicide, you make sure people only find out if they need to, and otherwise keep quiet about it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the General Forum Guidelines!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.