Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 19, 2014 11:27 AM

Oct 2013
I think Dracule Mihawk is the best swordsman I have seen so far...

Why:
Because I am a complete FANBOY
KusuriuriJul 14, 2015 4:10 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
May 19, 2014 11:28 AM
Dec 2013
Probably Guts from Berserk, with his huge-ass sword.
May 19, 2014 11:30 AM

Jan 2013
Inuyasha, because I don't know any other.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

May 19, 2014 11:33 AM

Jan 2013
Forgetfulness said:
skyzblue said:
Inuyasha, because I don't know any other.
He's not even the strongest swordsman in his universe lol

I'm fairly certain his dad would beat him

Maybe. I don't remember. Saw it a long long time ago.
Kagami_Hiiragi said:
Idc if you think its weird, I have a life and friends and an income of money.

May 19, 2014 11:40 AM
May 19, 2014 11:41 AM
Mar 2010
I was seriously thinking Milhawk and zoro too... Now Rurouni Kenshin. but prob Milhawk.
May 19, 2014 11:41 AM

Mar 2013
How 'bout that white guy from Sword of the Stranger?
May 19, 2014 11:49 AM

Aug 2013
For me it's Soujiro Seta the Tenken He's only like 17 I think yet he is faster than Kenshin. He is the only guy I have ever seen dodge a Kuzuryusen. By the time he reaches Kenshin's age he would be the most badass swordsman ever.

A demonstration of his skills http://youtu.be/MJ9krnlqPxw @ 7:23
DrGeroCreationMay 19, 2014 11:53 AM
May 19, 2014 11:55 AM

Aug 2013
LOL Inuyasha, Kirito arethe best swordsmen? People seriously need to watch Rurouni Kenshin here.
May 19, 2014 11:56 AM
Mar 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
LOL Inuyasha, Kirito are best swordsmen .People seriously need to watch Rurouni Kenshin here.
sao spoiler

That's real talent
May 19, 2014 11:58 AM
Jul 2018
Actually Ichigo is the best swordsman. Look at all the different techniques he knows.
May 19, 2014 12:00 PM

Apr 2014
jpem said:
Actually Ichigo is the best swordsman. Look at all the different techniques he knows.

Look what you did, you made Ulquiorra cry
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
May 19, 2014 12:02 PM

May 2014
Based on Skill - those 2 guys from Sword of the Stranger
Based on Power - hmm... probably Tenchi from Tenchi Muyo
May 19, 2014 12:06 PM

Mar 2012
Lol why Mihawk?
Zoro>> Mihawk...

Btw Guts it's powerfull too, but the best is Ichigo!!!
May 19, 2014 12:10 PM
Mar 2010
goldslash said:
Lol why Mihawk?
Zoro>> Mihawk...

I don't think Zoro surpasses Mihawk yet....
May 19, 2014 12:11 PM

Apr 2011
DrGeroCreation said:
For me it's Soujiro Seta the Tenken He's only like 17 I think yet he is faster than Kenshin. He is the only guy I have ever seen dodge a Kuzuryusen. By the time he reaches Kenshin's age he would be the most badass swordsman ever.

He's the only one who can dodge the KuzuRyuSen. The only reason he lost that battle was because Kenshin kept stabbing daggers into his mind with his concerned attitude.
May 19, 2014 12:12 PM

Feb 2014
zoro>mihawk?
Not yet my friend..
May 19, 2014 12:13 PM

Aug 2013
yhunata said:
DrGeroCreation said:

He's the only one who can dodge the KuzuRyuSen. The only reason he lost that battle was because Kenshin kept stabbing daggers into his mind with his concerned attitude.
Exactly right. Shukuchi is just faster than Hiten Mitsurugi style only Amakakeru ryu no hirameki allowed Kenshin to perfectly match Soujiro's speed.
May 19, 2014 12:14 PM

Oct 2012
Kirito obviously. I mean cmon people, his speed + dual wield is an invincible combo, someone like Guts would be powerless against him. Oh, Kirito is also immortal, when he dies he doesn't.
May 19, 2014 12:16 PM

Apr 2011
DrGeroCreation said:
yhunata said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Exactly right. Shukuchi is just faster than Hiten Mitsurugi style only Amakakeru ryu no hirameki allowed Kenshin to perfectly match Soujiro's speed.

Kenshin would've lost even with the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki, had Soujiro not been fucked up in the mind. It was mentioned that keeping a calm mind at all times was what enabled Soujiro to fight at his best. Once he lost that, he had lost the battle.
May 19, 2014 12:17 PM

May 2011
Kirito would win most sword fights only because his author has given him 20 feet of plot armor and asspullery. There's no way he would ever let his self-insert die. He could, through some bullshit plot device, defeat any anime character that has ever existed. Goku, TTGL, Demonbane, any To Aru character, any Medaka Box character. Because, no matter how much plot armor any of these characters can have, they will in no way have the sheer plot armor that Kirito has.
May 19, 2014 12:18 PM

Oct 2013
jayss said:
Kirito obviously. I mean cmon people, his speed + dual wield is an invincible combo, someone like Guts would be powerless against him. Oh, Kirito is also immortal, when he dies he doesn't.

His level dropped down to zero in the last episode, so he becomes sooo weak...
May 19, 2014 12:18 PM

Apr 2014
Eutass said:
jayss said:

His level dropped down to zero in the last episode, so he becomes sooo weak...

It was actually his harem
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
May 19, 2014 12:20 PM

Aug 2013
yhunata said:
DrGeroCreation said:
yhunata said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Kenshin would've lost even with the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki, had Soujiro not been fucked up in the mind. It was mentioned that keeping a calm mind at all times was what enabled Soujiro to fight at his best. Once he lost that, he had lost the battle.
For me personally I think that he would of won if he had a better sword. Kenshin at the very beginning of the fight cracked his sword. Shuntensatsu was as fast as Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki and probably was just as strong.
May 19, 2014 12:24 PM

Apr 2011
DrGeroCreation said:
yhunata said:
DrGeroCreation said:
yhunata said:
DrGeroCreation said:

For me personally I think that he would of won if he had a better sword. Kenshin at the very beginning of the fight cracked his sword. Shuntensatsu was as fast as Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki and probably was just as strong.

Yeah, that's what I meant by that if he was calm, he would've actually been faster than Kenshin's Amakakeru. In the end, he let Kenshin read him like a book by getting all concerned about "If you care so much about people, why didn't you save me?".
May 19, 2014 12:26 PM

Nov 2012
Himura Kenshin.

But Zoro's kick ass and I'm sure he'll surpass Mihawk one day. c;
May 19, 2014 12:28 PM

Feb 2011
I would say Hiko Seijuro he whips kenshin izipizi!
Munch munch, chomp chomp, gobble gobble, gulp.

Dec 2012
I'm kinda sad people didn't get what I meant in the first page. :/

People need to read more manga and Vagabond

Apr 2011
blossombomb said:
Himura Kenshin.

But Zoro's kick ass and I'm sure he'll surpass Mihawk one day. c;

I'd actually say that Kenshin's teacher is stronger than him.
May 19, 2014 12:31 PM

May 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
LOL Inuyasha, Kirito arethe best swordsmen? People seriously need to watch Rurouni Kenshin here.

Seen it, doesn't change my mind. Kirito doesn't even need his Jesus powers.
May 19, 2014 12:36 PM
May 19, 2014 12:37 PM

Sep 2011
Trunks from Dragon ball Z. He may have lost to Goku's finger, but he would beat anyone else from any other series.
May 19, 2014 12:38 PM

May 2011

I thought he was supposed to be a sword himself, as opposed to being a swordman. Either way, breaking an unbreakable armor. How OP.
May 19, 2014 12:38 PM

Oct 2012
tsudecimo said:
Miyamoto Musashi.
Wasn't he the one who started out beating some to death with a stick IRL? I think I remember that from some documentary or something like that.

May 19, 2014 12:40 PM

May 2014
Dracule Mihawk of course, kirito isn't in real world and mihawk is xD
May 19, 2014 12:41 PM

Aug 2013
I believe that even though he wasn't calm and was messed up in the head he would of probably been able to defeat Kenshin with Shuntensatsu if he had a better sword.

Dark_Chaos said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Can Kirirto pull off a badass combo like this @ 16:28
DrGeroCreationMay 19, 2014 12:49 PM
May 19, 2014 12:47 PM

Mar 2013
inuyasha's dad. we never actually meet him besides in the opening scene of the 3rd movie but the show likes to drill how bad ass he was into the viewer's head throughout the whole show
Just because you know how to use a torrent does not give you the god given right to pirate.

My actual list: https://kitsu.io/users/mattbenz99/library

check out my youtube channel for my review: https://www.youtube.com/user/mattbenz99

May 19, 2014 12:52 PM

Aug 2012
Thread... reworked? And cleaned of listing responses.

Please do not just list the best swordsman. Discuss why you think they are.
May 19, 2014 12:53 PM

Feb 2011
DATE MASAMUNE AND ZORO BECAUSE YES
May 19, 2014 12:54 PM

May 2013
Obviously Saber, not only because I love idealism but also because she is quite good at swording things to death.
Bokura wa Minna Ikiteiru
May 19, 2014 12:55 PM

May 2013
DrGeroCreation said:
I believe that even though he wasn't calm and was messed up in the head he would of probably been able to defeat Kenshin with Shuntensatsu if he had a better sword.

Dark_Chaos said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Starburst Stream bitches!
May 19, 2014 1:01 PM

Aug 2013
Dark_Chaos said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Dark_Chaos said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Starburst Stream bitches!
There was nothing skillful about that. Kenshin literally spun in the air. Kirito is just generic slash, slash, slash Kenshin actually has different techniques. Ama Kakeru Ryu no Hirameki > Starburst Stream
May 19, 2014 1:01 PM

Apr 2014
Please...
Fuhrer King Bradley all the way. All he needs is one sword, and he can take out an entire military platoon. Imagine him when he was younger too...
May 19, 2014 1:03 PM

Feb 2013
none of these characters ever existed
May 19, 2014 1:03 PM

May 2010
My avatar, all I need to say. Perhaps his master as well
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 19, 2014 1:04 PM

Aug 2013
Confucius said:
My avatar, all I need to say. Perhaps his master as well
Hiko is boss.
May 19, 2014 1:05 PM

May 2010
yhunata said:
DrGeroCreation said:
yhunata said:
DrGeroCreation said:
yhunata said:
DrGeroCreation said:

Yeah, that's what I meant by that if he was calm, he would've actually been faster than Kenshin's Amakakeru. In the end, he let Kenshin read him like a book by getting all concerned about "If you care so much about people, why didn't you save me?".

All of you keep forgetting the fact that Kenshin was using a reverse blade which slowed down a lot of his moves.

I seriously doubt Soujiro can withstand Hiko's ruthless attacks.
Even when I was in crowd, I was always alone
May 19, 2014 1:07 PM
Nov 2013
hmm how about trunks?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (13) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Hottest Adult Characters in anime?

RedTea33 - May 27

47 by Anjuro »»
9 minutes ago

» show me your anime 3x3 ( 1 2 3 )

707supremacist - May 5

148 by khoisharky »»
15 minutes ago

» First look at "THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE WAR OF THE ROHIRRIM" Anime Film. ( 1 2 3 )

Old_School_Akira - Jun 11

116 by Play2X »»
21 minutes ago

» Favorite English Dub VA and Their Best Performance

Jackof-allspades - Today

16 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
51 minutes ago

» Who here has a more Unconventional first ever anime?

TheBlockernator - 5 hours ago

17 by -Kugeki- »»
1 hour ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.