Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 9, 5:22 PM
Feb 2021
so basically the number of episodes is gonna be 5 with ep 1 being 1h
That being said next season better be this year because it's beginning to be ridiculous
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 9, 5:37 PM
Dec 2022
It's just a short arc soo
May 9, 5:46 PM
Aug 2022
AN_ENJOYER said:
That being said next season better be this year because it's beginning to be ridiculous

It’s a short arc so it’s really not surprising.

But the next season will probably air 2025 or 2026. If they follow the season a year trend than it should be 2025. But the next season after hashira training is a really big one with a lot of extremely anticipated fights.

So it could get pushed back in order for them to adapt it well enough

Wanting another season this year is asking far too much. I’m happy we even are getting a season each year not a lot of shows so that.
May 9, 5:51 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
The Hashira Training arc is a very short arc. 5 episodes is a lot especially if one episode is really set to be an hour. The next arc is a long one and I highly doubt they will release that this year. They could, but Ufotable usually takes there time so I think it’s safe to say it’ll be later next year sometime. Let them take their time and do the series justice.
May 9, 5:52 PM

Mar 2021
I think they're going an arc every year so probably next arc/best arc gonna air in 2025, I just hope its 24+ ep n not a split cour.
May 9, 6:02 PM

Mar 2021
the seasons gonna have 8 episodes if the leaks are correct. and the upcoming content is going to be movie trilogy if the same leaks are true.

https://twitter.com/oecuf0/status/1780510707651322361?t=jr0a6DLvvaRRbXOPVCyASw&s=19
May 9, 9:26 PM
Dec 2022
1. it's 8 episodes
2. it's the shortest arc in demon slayer which is only 9 chapters long
3. the next arc is the longest arc in demon slayer which would need 24+ episodes so they can't really release it this year or next year
May 9, 10:55 PM

Jul 2015
It's the shortest arc in entire manga if we don't include the introduction arcs from the beginning.
It's gonna be eight episodes, which is just enough to adapt it.

May 9, 11:02 PM

Aug 2018
It's just a small arc before the big one.
May 9, 11:14 PM

Oct 2022
no more unlimited budget meme lmao
May 9, 11:35 PM

Jan 2009
the training arc is only 9 chapters so 2 chapters per episode is 4-5 episodes yes
May 10, 12:30 AM

Jul 2021
i read somewhere there were going to be 8 episodes. dunno about the length of each. just have to wait a few more days

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

May 10, 2:27 AM

Aug 2013
the arc is only 9 chapters so that was excpected, even if they add fillers and milk it, it can't pass 8 episodes
May 10, 2:50 AM
Oct 2019
Pretty sure is gonna be + than 5.
Wait and see.
May 10, 3:23 AM
May 2022
I don't know if the season is going to be 5 or 8 episodes long, but I have the feeling that this season and the previous could just have been an entire season.
Season 3 had 11 episodes (or 13, since two of those episodes were 50 minutes long). With this season being such a short arc, apparently, we could've had a Season 3 combining Swordsmith Village and Hashira Training with 16 episodes.
May 10, 3:24 AM
Jun 2023
i thought hashira arc was gonna be a movie? bc its not that long.
and infinty castle 2 seasons gonna be next.
but is it really 5 episodes? it would be dissapoi ting af
May 10, 3:25 AM
Nov 2022
AN_ENJOYER said:

Another brain dead Demon Slayer Fan it appears.

This was a short arc to begin with, don’t know why you expected to it to be long. Even more unreasonable for you to then expect the most important arc of the manga to be rushed and pushed out in 7 months ๐Ÿ˜‚
May 10, 5:10 AM
Jan 2024
Pretty sure it's 8 episodes and not 5
May 10, 6:25 AM
Feb 2021
Kaze1214 said:
AN_ENJOYER said:

This was a short arc to begin with, don’t know why you expected to it to be long. Even more unreasonable for you to then expect the most important arc of the manga to be rushed and pushed out in 7 months ๐Ÿ˜‚

when did i complain about it being 5 eps SMARTASS i was complaining about waiting more than a year for a 5 eps season they should've released this arc way early for the fact that it's just 5 eps or make it a movie
May 10, 6:31 AM
Nov 2022
AN_ENJOYER said:
Kaze1214 said:

when did i complain about it being 5 eps SMARTASS i was complaining about waiting more than a year for a 5 eps season they should've released this arc way early for the fact that it's just 5 eps or make it a movie

Yeah, never once said you complained ๐Ÿ˜‚. Just sayin you are a moron. You are asking a UFOTable to rush their product, which is beyond dumb. Also as others have said, it’s not going to be 5, and more than likely 8, so do us all a favor and stop making yourself look stupid.
May 10, 6:33 AM
Feb 2021
Kaze1214 said:
AN_ENJOYER said:

Yeah, never once said you complained ๐Ÿ˜‚. Just sayin you are a moron. You are asking a UFOTable to rush their product, which is beyond dumb. Also as others have said, it’s not going to be 5, and more than likely 8, so do us all a favor and stop making yourself look stupid.

fine we'll see who's stupid when the eps number get revealed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
May 10, 6:38 AM
Nov 2022
AN_ENJOYER said:
Kaze1214 said:

fine we'll see who's stupid when the eps number get revealed ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It’s not only your comments on episode count, but sure ๐Ÿ’€
May 10, 8:49 AM
Oct 2021
I thought they might have done the light novel but I guess not
May 10, 9:14 AM
Handler One

Jan 2023
You do know that this is one of the shortest arcs within the manga right? This seriously shouldn’t come as a surprise that it’s going to be less than a regular cour.

Oh wait they’re complaining about the time. Yeah I’d be grateful if I were you that this came in roughly a year since ufotable is a busy studio.

"You fought to the end. You survived. That's why you're here now. I think that's something you should be more proud of."
- Vladilena Milizé
May 10, 9:23 AM

Jan 2021
Is it confirmed? Some leaks said 8. Ufotable are amazing when it comes to not telling a single important information about their projects until it airs.
Anyways, this arc is way too small to have a season of its own so this much episodes is understandable. The real stuff begins right after this arc. A single fight from the next arc will be longer than this arc and we will have multiple such fights.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

May 10, 12:27 PM
Oct 2023
Phantom_373 said:
AN_ENJOYER said:

But the next season will probably air 2025 or 2026. If they follow the season a year trend than it should be 2025. But the next season after hashira training is a really big one with a lot of extremely anticipated fights.

Wanting another season this year is asking far too much. I’m happy we even are getting a season each year not a lot of shows so that.

the ending is disappointing if you read the manga
May 10, 12:29 PM
Aug 2022
sjabeen said:
Phantom_373 said:

the ending is disappointing if you read the manga

I don’t understand how people think it’s disappointing? Like what did you want Muzan to win?
May 10, 2:08 PM

Apr 2019
I don't know if there will be 5, 7 or 8, but in any case, so many episodes counted as a season are a bit of a joke. They could have easily squeezed such a short arc into the previous season, or instead of a movie that was 90% a repeat, they could have made a good movie out of this arc. This season will probably be rated the lowest anyway, because apart from the ending, which they will probably want to encourage you to continue watching, nothing will happen...
May 10, 10:35 PM
Mar 2021
hey it will be 7 epsds,i mean calculate the weeks frm may 12 to june it will be 7 ,y are u angry abt this,let me tell u smthin they have already completed this arc with last seasn,due to biggest upcoming arc they are taking time to animate it with epic visuals,so they've released this short arc so tht u can have kny entrnmt without disappointment evry year,du u understand now.let UFOtable cook the goat arc of all time...โœŒ๐Ÿคž
Anime Rules the world
May 11, 12:28 AM
Feb 2022
Bruh can people stop complaining? Just be patient and wait for another season after this
May 11, 10:53 AM
Oct 2019
Naveen6662246 said:
hey it will be 7 epsds,i mean calculate the weeks frm may 12 to june it will be 7 ,y are u angry abt this,let me tell u smthin they have already completed this arc with last seasn,due to biggest upcoming arc they are taking time to animate it with epic visuals,so they've released this short arc so tht u can have kny entrnmt without disappointment evry year,du u understand now.let UFOtable cook the goat arc of all time...โœŒ๐Ÿคž

Math is not for you bro.
May 12 to June 30 is 8.
May 11, 11:30 AM
Sep 2020
This is short arc, that's why. I'm pretty sure they are already making the next arc and we will get it in the late fall season.
May 11, 12:23 PM

May 2009
Reply to FruitPunchBaka
no more unlimited budget meme lmao
@FruitPunchBaka They are adapting nine 18-pages-long chapters into 8 episodes series, clearly budget has no limit.
May 11, 3:37 PM
Apr 2023
do you suggest guys to read the manga?
May 11, 8:38 PM

Aug 2020
It doesnt matter the show is dogshit, ufotable has to stop delaying the witch on the holy night for this garbage.
May 11, 10:28 PM

Dec 2018
I'm pumped anyways, especially with ep1 being an hour, that's basically like 6-7 episodes imo. I'd rather this than waiting 4 years for a full 2 cour. It's sad when anime go into hibernation forever like that.
May 11, 10:58 PM
Mar 2021
JaysonNnN said:
Naveen6662246 said:

Math is not for you bro.
May 12 to June 30 is 8.

Hey how can You calculate weeks,it has oly few chapters 8 would be too much,not to tell 1st eps is already a hr special ,7 eps are logical like previous 2sns they finished early before last week in seasn ,don't count weeks bro....๐Ÿ˜…
Anime Rules the world
May 11, 11:08 PM
Mar 2021
filthyfrank8142 said:
It doesnt matter the show is dogshit, ufotable has to stop delaying the witch on the holy night for this garbage.

Hey y is there a Filth here ,can anyone kick him out, may be he eats Dogshit everydy,n hve becme one too ,shoo shooo.....get out of here its not a place for ur kind shoo shoo
y these pple evn come to forms without waching it ,stop watching it if u don't like it, stp trolling u dogshit eater
Anime Rules the world
May 11, 11:18 PM

Jan 2017
Naveen6662246 said:
hey it will be 7 epsds,i mean calculate the weeks frm may 12 to june

Why June ? Was something announced about it ? The Japanese wikipedia list this Season with 9 Episodes, but there is no source linked.

Naveen6662246 said:
Hey y is there a Filth here ,can anyone kick him out, may be he eats Dogshit everydy,n hve becme one too ,shoo shooo.....get out of here its not a place for ur kind shoo shoo
y these pple evn come to forms without waching it ,stop watching it if u don't like it, stp trolling u dogshit eater

While he's definitely hating and exaggerating by calling the show dogshit, he's not completely wrong tho. Mahoutsukai no Yoru is a much more interesting story than Kimetsu no Yaiba, especially as we'll soon enter the moment it just went downhill.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 11, 11:35 PM
Mar 2021
Alexioos95 said:
Naveen6662246 said:
hey it will be 7 epsds,i mean calculate the weeks frm may 12 to june

Why June ? Was something announced about it ? The Japanese wikipedia list this Season with 9 Episodes, but there is no source linked.

Naveen6662246 said:

While he's definitely hating and exaggerating by calling the show dogshit, he's not completely wrong tho. Mahoutsukai no Yoru is a much more interesting story than Kimetsu no Yaiba, especially as we'll soon enter the moment it just went downhill.

Yeah but this is a movie ,so it will be in end season's ,they just teased the visual to surprise fns thts all, need to wait to get great stuff again ,my be i even wached it like 50 to 60 times i can't wait too, but Kny is most important of all Anime, Like Naruto โค
Anime Rules the world
May 12, 12:29 AM

Aug 2015
isnt 8 episodes too much for 9 chapters? especially if the first episode is 45 minutes, what are they going to adapt? will it be overextended with cringe comedy and random filler stuff? even with that it still sounds like too much episodes for so few chapters
May 12, 3:54 AM

May 2022
I hope this means they're hoping off the kny hypetrain and investing this time in other type moon projects like Witch on the Holy night or fsn.
May 12, 4:27 AM

Nov 2016
Reply to trinitroglycerin
I hope this means they're hoping off the kny hypetrain and investing this time in other type moon projects like Witch on the Holy night or fsn.
@trinitroglycerin it's Ufotable, they don't do this kind of shit. If they have taken this project, they'll finish it with their heart and soul, they are not one of these crap studios, so keep calm medowfaka
May 12, 5:00 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Halloww
@trinitroglycerin it's Ufotable, they don't do this kind of shit. If they have taken this project, they'll finish it with their heart and soul, they are not one of these crap studios, so keep calm medowfaka
@Halloww Another point to mention is the amount of money Kny is bringing in. Its the most popular anime right now earning billions of dollars. There is no way they are hoping off the train until they animate the end which consists of the best fights and will surely bring more money and popularity.

May 12, 10:01 AM

May 2022
Reply to Halloww
@Halloww Don't worry i meant no disrespect to Demon Slayer. Also medowfaka? I never heard this in my entire life...
May 12, 10:02 AM

May 2022
Reply to FZREMAKE
@Halloww Another point to mention is the amount of money Kny is bringing in. Its the most popular anime right now earning billions of dollars. There is no way they are hoping off the train until they animate the end which consists of the best fights and will surely bring more money and popularity.
@FZREMAKE Idk i feel like KNY adaptation peaked during S2. S3 was far below.
May 12, 12:02 PM
Jun 2023
I'm glad Ufotable, Aniplex and Sueshia are using this arc to farm money to use on things with an actually decent source material (like Mahoutsukai no Yoru), even if it's 6 episodes long (around 1 hour and 40 minutes) with little-to-no substance it's still likely going to be a box office success, I just wish it didn't make the entire industry move towards movie sequels especially when they barely have the improvement in quality that we used to be from movie sequels.
May 12, 12:40 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to trinitroglycerin
@FZREMAKE Idk i feel like KNY adaptation peaked during S2. S3 was far below.
@trinitroglycerin
Well that's the issue of the manga content. I mean SSV arc is generally considered the weakest arc especially after we got back to back amazing arc (Mugen train and Entertainment district).
Animation wise, it was consistent again just like every ufotable production. There was no Tengen vs Gyutarou moment but the animation was still breathtaking.

Now if we talk about peak in terms of content, that's the infinity castle arc. Let's see if Ufotable are going to pull the HF treatment on it cause it deserves it.

May 12, 12:42 PM

Jan 2021
Reply to infamousHeroic
I'm glad Ufotable, Aniplex and Sueshia are using this arc to farm money to use on things with an actually decent source material (like Mahoutsukai no Yoru), even if it's 6 episodes long (around 1 hour and 40 minutes) with little-to-no substance it's still likely going to be a box office success, I just wish it didn't make the entire industry move towards movie sequels especially when they barely have the improvement in quality that we used to be from movie sequels.
@infamousHeroic Bruh this isn't a movie, it's a TV season. The world tour movie was already out months ago which had only the first episode combined with the last episode of previous season.

May 12, 1:00 PM

Jun 2012
Are the episodes going to be 1 hour each?
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Jun 30

538 by Eluko-chan »»
Yesterday, 10:12 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kashimo_Official - Jun 2

182 by Matheus050 »»
Yesterday, 9:36 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Softhenic03 - May 19

155 by Sean_T_kendo »»
Sep 23, 6:42 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 16

126 by k-angel »»
Sep 19, 12:08 AM

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

225 by Ashhk »»
Sep 12, 12:28 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.