Forum Settings
Forums

Man Locked Daughter in Basement for 24 years

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
May 3, 2008 3:35 PM

Apr 2008
I don't see how this could escalate to anything significant at all. And just becuase it made a huge impact on their lives, it's not like it's a significant event in history or something that will change the country.
May 3, 2008 3:38 PM
Oct 2007
Yeah like 99% of occurrences in our big world, so yea lets stop even commenting them. Lets go into ignorance 100% mode its not like we can do anything anyway.

OH WOW!
May 3, 2008 4:38 PM

Feb 2008
hmmm the jokes and teasing those kids will get is really unfortunate.

what i dont get is what did that man do and say to the girl that shed put up with it for 24 years. did she really submit or concent? or maybe her will to escape was not strong enough that she couldnt mount an escape.

the kind of mind that old man had ot have to manage this for this long is rather impressive. not that he needs to be praised, but it goes to show just how far a person can go.

the fact is though, the only reason more people do not mary or conceive with their direct related family members is becuase society dispises such behavior that it would be nearly impossible to live confortably. [not to mention the fact that close relation conception leads to deformed or dumb offspring] either that or those who do have managed to hide it so well. 24 years gotta break a record [ if anyone actually records that sort of thing]

i know there are some people who got really hot cousins or dare i say, sisters or borthers. it just that you have been tought not to think of them that way....it its illegal im some countries if not all.

but hey its ok if its in an anime right?
May 3, 2008 4:45 PM

Apr 2008
The guy told her the place had traps all over, that's why she didn't try to escape. Plus he probably beat her pretty badly.

Alucard and Seras

May 3, 2008 6:58 PM

Apr 2008
forlacik said:
Yeah like 99% of occurrences in our big world, so yea lets stop even commenting them. Lets go into ignorance 100% mode its not like we can do anything anyway.
OH WOW!

...Right... Trying to use morals to make my comments seem pathetic.

You missed the point. I never said to ignore these events, I meant that we really shouldn't care about something so utterly meaningless{to the unaffected people} because it has no significance what so ever.
May 3, 2008 7:08 PM
Feb 2008
DrewTheDude said:
forlacik said:
OH WOW!

You missed the point. I never said to ignore these events, I meant that we really shouldn't care about something so utterly meaningless{to the unaffected people} because it has no significance what so ever.

yeah....and like i said it may affect YOU and YOU amy not care or feel affected by it....but YOU are not EVERYONE...and WE do feel the pain
May 3, 2008 7:47 PM

Oct 2007
Ok now i saw it on the news , and that so so sos sick. Im happy that the monster ( that his new name now on ) is in jail for long time.
Poor girl it like she missed alot in the real life world. She could get get bf , have fun , have kids , ect. It like she was in jail ( but even worse jail. )
@ MAL Claim an Anime Character v.2
May 3, 2008 9:31 PM

Apr 2008
primus said:
DrewTheDude said:
forlacik said:
OH WOW!

yeah....and like i said it may affect YOU and YOU amy not care or feel affected by it....but YOU are not EVERYONE...and WE do feel the pain

Right... You feel the pain of someone you really don't care for.

The fact is, this is something nobody really cares about. Just because it's a significant event in the affected persons life doesn't mean that it's a significant event as a whole. Crimes like these always existed. And it had no dramatic affect on history beyond its zeitgeist.
May 3, 2008 10:37 PM

Jul 2007
Hrmm, I'm really behind on all the news, aren't I?

Now the sad thing is that someone, somewhere could be doing the same thing on equal terms or worst...
May 4, 2008 1:03 AM

Apr 2007
Xjellocross said:
I read an article about this in my city's newspaper. Seriously, made me sick to my stomach. 15 years in jail, screw that. Give him 15 years in a damn torture chamber.

qft, but unfortunately, the majority of humans are stupid, and that will probably never change.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 4, 2008 3:01 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
metalwolf64 said:
who knows what may happen to him in jail for the next 15 years?

On TV they said that child abusers are at the bottom of the hierarchy in jail, and that everyone in jail needs to take out their anger/boredom on someone. So I guess this guy will get a bit of something he deserves for the next few years. I hope it's painful.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
May 4, 2008 4:52 AM
Feb 2008
cyruz said:
metalwolf64 said:

On TV they said that child abusers are at the bottom of the hierarchy in jail, and that everyone in jail needs to take out their anger/boredom on someone. So I guess this guy will get a bit of something he deserves for the next few years. I hope it's painful.

he will probly be in solitary confinement TBH...in england however...a case simular to this....the pedo in question was killed by inmates
May 4, 2008 8:38 AM

Apr 2008
cyruz said:
metalwolf64 said:

Oh, now that's something they should televise.
May 4, 2008 8:40 AM
Feb 2008
DrewTheDude said:
cyruz said:
metalwolf64 said:

Oh, now that's something they should televise.

no we are not the roman empire we dont revel in others suffering....i dont find this kind of joke funny.....hes already a marked man.... he lives through grace
May 4, 2008 9:13 AM

Apr 2008
It was a joke. It was a hyperbole. It wasn't suppose to be taken seriously.

I think if we did televise, it really wouldn't matter. The guy is a lost cause and he would only have brought this upon himself. But it would definitely violate the whole idea of privacy and people just wouldn't like that. Which is something we don't need and the whole idea of televising wouldn't come up with any benefits beyond entertainment either.

I just would think it would be humourous to see this guy get pummeled in jail, that's all.
May 4, 2008 9:18 AM
Feb 2008
DrewTheDude said:
It was a joke. It was a hyperbole. It wasn't suppose to be taken seriously.

I think if we did televise, it really wouldn't matter. The guy is a lost cause and he would only have brought this upon himself. But it would definitely violate the whole idea of privacy and people just wouldn't like that. Which is something we don't need and the whole idea of televising wouldn't come up with any benefits beyond entertainment either.

I just would think it would be humourous to see this guy get pummeled in jail, that's all.

its not that funny.......watching somone stack on a half pipe is funny watching somone getting killed buy a group of angry inmates is not
May 4, 2008 9:20 AM

Apr 2008
Saying there's only one form of humor is ridiculous. I have a pretty fucked up sense of humor, so the potential of what could happen this guy seems somewhat pleasing to me. Whether you find it humourous is up to you, but a debate on "whether this would be funny" would be retarded, pointless, and inane.
May 4, 2008 9:32 AM
Feb 2008
DrewTheDude said:
Saying there's only one form of humor is ridiculous. I have a pretty fucked up sense of humor, so the potential of what could happen this guy seems somewhat pleasing to me. Whether you find it humourous is up to you, but a debate on "whether this would be funny" would be retarded, pointless, and inane.

true...i wont debate about what you find amusing....however i will say this.......

only a person who has NOT experienced violence first hand would find this funny....

if this is your humor as i said i wont try to change that ideal in you its yours and you are allowed to have it.....

however this goes against our ideals as an entity and this is not what we are about...

we are not about the degradation and subjugation of anyone and we are aganst violence of anykind....

having seen first hand this i will tell you this. no part of me felt like laughing at the demise of another human being....

howver of course im sure .....if the only experience you have of violence is a youtube video then you would not understand this........

as i said though i am not trying to change your ideas opinions or thoughts they are yur own and you are entitled to them....

as long as they hurt no person we will co -exist....in reasonable ways.
May 4, 2008 10:03 AM

Feb 2008
yea inmates in prison don't take kindly to child abusers. you could've stolen your mother's retirement funds for crack, killed 5 nuns, but as soon as children get involved you've crossed the line.
May 4, 2008 10:07 AM

Apr 2008
primus said:
DrewTheDude said:

true...i wont debate about what you find amusing....however i will say this.......

only a person who has NOT experienced violence first hand would find this funny....

if this is your humor as i said i wont try to change that ideal in you its yours and you are allowed to have it.....

however this goes against our ideals as an entity and this is not what we are about...

we are not about the degradation and subjugation of anyone and we are aganst violence of anykind....

having seen first hand this i will tell you this. no part of me felt like laughing at the demise of another human being....

howver of course im sure .....if the only experience you have of violence is a youtube video then you would not understand this........

as i said though i am not trying to change your ideas opinions or thoughts they are yur own and you are entitled to them....

as long as they hurt no person we will co -exist....in reasonable ways.

That's just human psychology though... We find the experiences we haven't been through hilarious. For instance, a few friends who are hanging out skateboarding and one of them wipes out and hurts themselves badly. The friends would find it funny at first, but that's because they're not experiencing it like the person who experienced the wipe out. That's just how we are...
May 4, 2008 1:11 PM
Feb 2008
but it is funny ...i mean i laughed when my mate hurt himself i dunno he tried to doo a nolly nose grind down some stairs and broke his wrist it was not pretty but we laughed but it was over in a second and then we called the ambulance when we realised he was in a bad way.....no this is different when you see a group mind collectively decide to surround a rip somne apart there is absolutely no funny side to that....just....a feeling....that is indescribable hatred and i dont want to facilitate that kind of thinking or be a part of those feelings ...
May 4, 2008 1:48 PM

Apr 2008
However you want to think about something like that is up to you... I'm not going to bother going against you on it.
May 4, 2008 1:50 PM
Feb 2008
DrewTheDude said:
However you want to think about something like that is up to you... I'm not going to bother going against you on it.

if it was a case of thinking there would be no problem as it would be somkind of twtsted thought process.........i do wish it was just in my mind......i have seen to much....that is why i have no sense of humor ...sorry.
May 4, 2008 1:55 PM

Apr 2008
primus said:
DrewTheDude said:

if it was a case of thinking there would be no problem as it would be somkind of twtsted thought process.........i do wish it was just in my mind......i have seen to much....that is why i have no sense of humor ...sorry.

I wouldn't say that it's because you lack humor.... But rather that my sense of humor is fairly sick and fucked up. :P
May 4, 2008 1:59 PM
Feb 2008
DrewTheDude said:
primus said:
DrewTheDude said:

I wouldn't say that it's because you lack humor.... But rather that my sense of humor is fairly sick and fucked up. :P

wut!!!! ARG my bran just went into to spasm.......are you making a joke or are you imlying i found this funny or ...*brain melts*

i suppose i do have a sick sense of humor i mean i did laugh at my friend when he broke his wrist...but about this.....
May 4, 2008 2:05 PM

Mar 2007
primus said:
DrewTheDude said:
primus said:
DrewTheDude said:

wut!!!! ARG my bran just went into to spasm.......are you making a joke or are you imlying i found this funny or ...*brain melts*

i suppose i do have a sick sense of humor i mean i did laugh at my friend when he broke his wrist...but about this.....

Drew is not making a joke, he is saying HE has a sick sense of humor. I guess you don't understand what he is trying to say.
May 4, 2008 2:07 PM
Feb 2008
Dracoowl said:
primus said:
DrewTheDude said:
primus said:
DrewTheDude said:

Drew is not making a joke, he is saying HE has a sick sense of humor. I guess you don't understand what he is trying to say.

yeah i suppose so......but i dont get it most of the time so...still if what your saying is true......
May 4, 2008 3:03 PM

Feb 2008
Frecklebob said:
yea inmates in prison don't take kindly to child abusers. you could've stolen your mother's retirement funds for crack, killed 5 nuns, but as soon as children get involved you've crossed the line.

hmm, well, this might be true in American Prisons, but i dont know how it is in the rest of the world. this guy is not American and this didnt happen in America.
May 4, 2008 3:07 PM
Feb 2008
kisami said:
Frecklebob said:

hmm, well, this might be true in American Prisons, but i dont know how it is in the rest of the world. this guy is not American and this didnt happen in America.

well its like that in england as well......and of course every country is different but there are a basic set of rules you follow in prison and this is one of them..
May 4, 2008 7:23 PM

Apr 2008
That's all opiniontative. What you say is worse won't lead to any true answer.
May 4, 2008 7:38 PM
Jul 2018
The old geezer must've not wanted anyone else in her pants. Rape is all about control, and from the looks of it, this is fine proof of this theory. I would hate to see what these children came out to be. And I certainly would like to know how he managed to keep the seven kids from escaping and saying anything. But, like I said, it's all about control. That doesn't excuse how perverted and sick this old fart really is, though. Something doesn't sit right in this situation though. The woman could have killed the old man if she tried hard enough. I don't know the whole story, but I'm sure there was an opportunity or two, and it's not like she couldn't prove that she was raped if she did manage to kill him. I feel bad for the young woman. She didn't even get a shot at life, and at 18-19 years old that's when things start to really change for people. A real shame, all that time wasted, and just to be raped by your father for years and years. A real sad situation.
May 5, 2008 12:10 AM
Feb 2008
DrewTheDude said:
That's all opiniontative. What you say is worse won't lead to any true answer.

the rue answer drew is if you have sex with a child your scum.
May 5, 2008 1:02 AM

Feb 2008
Been a strange couple of months in aus lately =S
- Daughter has fathers baby
- Basement incident
- Some idiot smashed all the windows at my McDonalds >=(
- Someone shot down in cold blood 200 meters away from where i was at the time =/

Oh well, things can only improve
May 7, 2008 9:47 AM

Feb 2008
lukey001 said:
Been a strange couple of months in aus lately =S
- Daughter has fathers baby
- Basement incident
- Some idiot smashed all the windows at my McDonalds >=(
- Someone shot down in cold blood 200 meters away from where i was at the time =/

Oh well, things can only improve

Why did he do this? Got chicken nuggets when he asked for a big mac? xD That's kind of funny if you ask me..it's just random

I dunno though..I saw the other day, some kid in Japan was just recently executed..he was like 18..and at the time he was 15 when he commited the crime....Apperently he went to some random lady's house, killed her and he child, then had sex with them because "apperently" he read in a manga that if you kill someone then have sex with them it will ressurect them...O.o

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
May 7, 2008 9:57 AM

Dec 2007
That's uhm.. not right to say the least..

May 7, 2008 10:01 AM
Feb 2008
can i be assed with this.....sorry there is no discussion
May 7, 2008 10:03 AM

Mar 2008
Sayalol said:
I dunno though..I saw the other day, some kid in Japan was just recently executed..he was like 18..and at the time he was 15 when he commited the crime....Apperently he went to some random lady's house, killed her and he child, then had sex with them because "apperently" he read in a manga that if you kill someone then have sex with them it will ressurect them...O.o

So did it work?
May 7, 2008 10:04 AM

Feb 2008
Thea said:
Sayalol said:

So did it work?

No, I don't think it did

L2 Search - http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/236/3/9/L2_Search_by_Siya_Akuma.jpg
We're all getting trolled by Mayans. They probably thought "Fuck this shit, let's end the calendar and say shit's gonna go down."
May 7, 2008 11:37 AM

Apr 2008
Thea said:
Sayalol said:

So did it work?

Also, I want that manga.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
May 9, 2008 1:21 PM

May 2008
This is just sick but i think he does deserve to be in jail since he killed one of the babies or something.

Love is filled with mystery
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.