Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jul 22, 2010 5:01 PM

Jun 2008
Some manga isn't out in the U.S. yet, though.... I guess I'll just have to wait and buy it when it comes out. Oh well.
Jul 22, 2010 5:15 PM
Jun 2010
spupapi said:
Someone should invent eManga. It would be great to have iManga in appstore.

The minute this news came out, square-enix already took action. http://www.square-enix.com/na/manga/

xenith said:
Hmm... I'm not quite as affected by this as much as the next guy I guess, since I hardly ever read manga online, and I only do it out of absolute boredom. I do buy manga that I really like though, specifically series I believe in supporting, but to me it's not such a big deal eventhough the only language I can actually enjoy it in is English(and we all know how long these translations can take). I pray they don't start taking a stab at the fansub groups though... That would seriously SUCK for me, lol..

Yea, I'm pretty much like you. I read out of boredom really, and I do enjoy reading from books rather than off the PC, but I rather not waste my money on manga I find that feel half-ass or go downhill after a few volumes, or get axe with dumb endings. Ragnarok stop at 10 volumes, Kyo started to go downhill for me after purchasing a bunch of volumes, other manga never got pass 2 volumes, etc. ugh, the money I wasted on those mangas that I was hoping to stay epic until its ending T_T reading tons of volumes online makes it safer for me to purchases manga I won't regret.

Well this doesn't affect me in purchasing mangas, but it will slow me down on hesitating in purchasing new mangas. Also, manga cost me $18 here per volumes >_> Well I reduce from purchasing 4 mangas to one manga at a time.

To be fair, I've been guilty of reading mangas in the book stores, but only for new mangas with only 1-2 volumes out. If I know I really like them, I won't bother reading it in store and just purchase them right away.

To me, part of the reason as to why their sales has drop is because library and school library has started shelving mangas. I rather have my own, I stop lending my manga and anime, especially to my idiot cousin who got my anime and manga stolen, or get them ruined >_>
Jul 22, 2010 5:17 PM

Jun 2009
Yay! This doesn't really affect me in anyway at all! Everything I'm reading right now is an american release, and on my bookshelves upstairs so....yeah they can rest assured this doesn't hurt a small minority of us!

h_malone16 said:
if they're worried about having free manga websites like this around and not making a profit, then i say they need to figure out a way to make it easier for us to get the manga... whether it be a site to pay to subscribe to every month or having a downloading fee from a website or something. i don't know, but i'll miss it.

Some of them tried this. Netcomics for instance, but they are virtually out of business now. Not to mention Yen Press magazine,Viz with Shojo Beat, and Shonen Jump. These companies have tried to deliver straight to the fans, but if the fans don't bite, or worse bite the hand that feeds them then what can the companies really do other then step it up this way? It is sad that it's come down to this but.... at this point when you can click through scanlations and find copyrights on the 'scanlations' for Tokyopop or Del Rey that's just pathetic.
KazamirJul 22, 2010 5:25 PM
I won't be fooled by a mere 3-d girl!!!

Jul 22, 2010 5:26 PM

Aug 2007
Onibokusu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
You were the one trolling by saying scanlations are bad and only Americans would like them.

Only those who have ran out of things to say resort to lying and calling someone a troll. I thought you were bigger than that Drunkard.

No, I actually insulted Americans by saying that didn't know correct grammar, and then you went ahead and said something about the English way of spelling colour...in a grammar conversation? Whatever floats you boat.

Scanalations are still poor and shoddy.

I wasn't lying. In fact you haven't even said exacty how scanlations are bad. You're just bashing them because you don't like them for no reason.

CapellaStar said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Bunny-kins said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Hardly anybody who went to the online manga sites will use them.

And why is that?

Read my response to DrHouse in my previous post.

You assume that majority of the user base of One Manga and Manga Fox even know how to use IRC or will even bother to learn or find other alternatives.

Yeah there are some there that will but judging by the Manga Fox community, I'm highly doubting many of them will have the patience.

They can learn. It's not that hard. People can teach them too. Plus there are other ways too such as friends sending on messaging programs.

Tachii said:
Onibokusu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
You were the one trolling by saying scanlations are bad and only Americans would like them.

Only those who have ran out of things to say resort to lying and calling someone a troll. I thought you were bigger than that Drunkard.
Not really, at least not to someone like D_S. It's more like there's no point to say anything besides calling the man a troll, so others can avoid him.

Because obviously getting into arguments/debates makes a person a troll.
Jul 22, 2010 5:36 PM

Jun 2009
d4n13lr0x said:
jin0410 said:
Nagara_Venteel said:
Is it really worth complaining about a bunch of thieves getting shut down?

DrHouse said:
Personally, I thought that onemanga was a pile of shit anyway. It was also too userfriendly for a piracy site.

Bunny-kins said:

OM and MangaFox are both shitty sites

stfu and gtfo

+1 Opinions are one thing, but there is absolutely no need to insult websites trying to make manga available to the masses and share them. Thieves? You watching/reading anime/manga is piracy itself, so you calling yourself a thief? The only reason why you get anime and manga to read and watch in the first place is because of piracy you faggot.

Thief? I'm a thief because I buy officially licenced and released in America product directly from the bookstore? Huh that is interesting indeed.
Well one thing I've learned from this experience, is that a princess is still a princesss even when she is naked.

Jul 22, 2010 6:17 PM

Aug 2007
Nagara_Venteel said:
d4n13lr0x said:
jin0410 said:
Nagara_Venteel said:
Is it really worth complaining about a bunch of thieves getting shut down?

DrHouse said:
Personally, I thought that onemanga was a pile of shit anyway. It was also too userfriendly for a piracy site.

Bunny-kins said:

OM and MangaFox are both shitty sites

stfu and gtfo

+1 Opinions are one thing, but there is absolutely no need to insult websites trying to make manga available to the masses and share them. Thieves? You watching/reading anime/manga is piracy itself, so you calling yourself a thief? The only reason why you get anime and manga to read and watch in the first place is because of piracy you faggot.

Thief? I'm a thief because I buy officially licenced and released in America product directly from the bookstore? Huh that is interesting indeed.

No you're not a thief. Nobody in this thread is.
Jul 22, 2010 7:30 PM

Apr 2010
It sucks about it... i mean i do use the website and the other ones around. I really dont mind paying for manga (i live by my own and i do have other expenses) but only if they can offer me a good translation as well as a close release date from the original, a week tops. But if u expect me to be behind the story for about 7 to 8 months while everyone in the internet is talking about the new release... lol it wont happen. AGAIN i wont mind paying for manga just have it on time =D
Jul 22, 2010 7:32 PM

Sep 2008
Still think it's funny that this is seen like any sort of victory. Onemanga was the smallest and shittest of the big Manga sites. Also way to kill the dealer and not the supplier.
It doesn't think, it doesn't feel, it doesn't laugh or cry..... All it does from dusk till dawn is make the soldiers die.
Jul 22, 2010 7:59 PM

Aug 2009
Well time to move to another website.
-Fixing-
Jul 22, 2010 8:05 PM

Feb 2010
Jigero said:
Still think it's funny that this is seen like any sort of victory. Onemanga was the smallest and shittest of the big Manga sites. Also way to kill the dealer and not the supplier.

this onemanga was a weeaboo wanna bee manga site
Jul 22, 2010 8:07 PM
May 2009
I find it funny that much of this argument is similar to the 'emulation vs. anti-emulation' arguments I see on GameFAQs every other week.

If people want to download manga, they'll find a place to do it.
Jul 22, 2010 8:07 PM

Jun 2008
Jigero said:
Really? Can I know some big manga sites that's not as shitty?
Jul 22, 2010 8:11 PM

Jul 2009
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD~!!! THE APOCALYPSE STARTS NOW!!!

Ahha, just kidding folks.

I used OM Regularly. Heck I loved the site, It's how I Even found out what manga is . I started reading Naruto and maybe 20+ others because of it. I go on there because i can't afford to buy my mangas from B&N, but it doesn't mean that i don't wish to.

Many people loved OM, and it will be missed.. But i would defiantly prefer to just buy it from my publishers. we all should. There are stores around but I was raised in a cheap family who told me to only buy what was needed and not otherwise.

My friend texted me this morning to tell me about it, and she was whining and bitching left and right about it, but I actually didn't seem to care. (shocker to me) We're all going to live fine, but we're just going to have to pay to read what we want to, because not everything is going to be handed to us. (this is hard to say since I'm sucha mooch :))

At least OneManga is going out in style... without a hundred thousand lawyers on their backs. I will truly miss them.

RIP OM, July 2010.
If you can't beat 'em, try again.

Jul 22, 2010 8:28 PM
May 2009
I felt the need to comment on this:

freakman012 said:

Piracy is never going to stop, but soon your going to have to start going farther and farther down the google search to find a site. And when you find one its probably not going to be half as good as OM or any of the ones that have shut down.

Every anti-piracy argument starts like this, without taking into account how far piracy has come for a given good. Taking manga as an example, we've gone from having to torrent everything, to direct downloads, to photo galleries/ groups (the very first time I read manga online, it was One Piece updates posted to the images section of an MSN group), to having websites openly state that they were offering this manga or that manga and sites like OneManga that puts everything they have out in a visible format for anyone to pick through. Something new is going to pop up.

And as for 'the Google list', that won't be a problem. I figure more people will start doing what I (and I'm sure others) have been doing. When there is a manga I can't find on any of the popular sites, I look up users here on MAL who have it down as completed and message them about where they got it. In most cases (that is, most cases that I've been involved with), the user had the thing downloaded and just forwarded me the RAR. And this is only one way to do it. As long as a person (or persons) is resourceful enough, manga piracy is only going to get easier.
Jul 22, 2010 8:32 PM

Jun 2010
If you bothered to make a post on this thread saying something of the line "OM sucks" then you are technically trolling... Just cause you don't like it that it makes it bad. A lot of people used that site A LOT and are not happy to see go down considering how easy it was to use compared to the others (I personally have yet to find a single site even near as efficient, just kinda IMO)
Ah... I'm still flustered...
**** 2d and 3d I only go for the 4d...
Jul 22, 2010 8:55 PM

Jan 2010
Giowatcher said:
If you bothered to make a post on this thread saying something of the line "OM sucks" then you are technically trolling... Just cause you don't like it that it makes it bad. A lot of people used that site A LOT and are not happy to see go down considering how easy it was to use compared to the others (I personally have yet to find a single site even near as efficient, just kinda IMO)

I'm with you man.. and these sweeps are going to be hella more frequent. I think I read in a lot of places about 30 or so websites have gone down that upload manga for view in English to the masses.. and a bunch of anime sites went a while back. Haha, time to start buying manga and anime from Amazon or some shit.. cuz I know that I can't find shit in the local bookstore.
Jul 22, 2010 9:05 PM

Apr 2010
as much as a think that this could be a good thing and increase liscencing, this only hurts people like me who aren't even able to get the liscenced stuff... the only manga's availible at the store's near me is Bleach, and Naruto... nothing else... and i'm willing to bet that their probably quite a few chapters behind...

"If only if only, the woodpecker cried, the bark on the tree was as soft as the sky" || ♪My mind, heart is broken♫
Jul 22, 2010 9:26 PM

Apr 2010
Giowatcher said:
That's technically not necessarily trolling . It could just be a valid opinion.

It wouldn't be surprising if people were using that phrase to troll, though.
Jul 22, 2010 9:33 PM

Aug 2007
zharnotczar said:
Giowatcher said:
That's technically not necessarily trolling . It could just be a valid opinion.

It wouldn't be surprising if people were using that phrase to troll, though.

People should give a reason though. I generally agree though. For instance if somebody went to the TTGL forums and said the show sucked and gave no reason why except that then it would be trolling. If they went and said it sucked but gave reasons then it wouldn't be trolling.
Jul 22, 2010 10:54 PM
Nov 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:
Onibokusu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

No, I actually insulted Americans by saying that didn't know correct grammar, and then you went ahead and said something about the English way of spelling colour...in a grammar conversation? Whatever floats you boat.

I wasn't lying. In fact you haven't even said exacty how scanlations are bad. You're just bashing them because you don't like them for no reason.

Poor grammar, shoddy quality JPG images (even on those "high quality" releases), the inability to use a thesaurus and the inability to use a worthwhile image editing program (or lack of technique on said programs).

You were lying though. Since when did I say "only Americans would like them"? I clearly insulted the average Americans' use of grammar. Get it right, Drunkard.
Jul 22, 2010 11:06 PM

Oct 2009
Onibokusu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Onibokusu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

Poor grammar, shoddy quality JPG images (even on those "high quality" releases), the inability to use a thesaurus and the inability to use a worthwhile image editing program (or lack of technique on said programs).

You were lying though. Since when did I say "only Americans would like them"? I clearly insulted the average Americans' use of grammar. Get it right, Drunkard.

Sigh...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 22, 2010 11:13 PM
Nov 2008
DoubleDango said:
Sigh...

Your contributions to this thread: None.
Jul 22, 2010 11:38 PM

Jun 2009
Drunk_Samurai said:
People should give a reason though. I generally agree though. For instance if somebody went to the TTGL forums and said the show sucked and gave no reason why except that then it would be trolling. If they went and said it sucked but gave reasons then it wouldn't be trolling.

The problem with that analogy is that there is an overwelming consensus on this site that TTGL is, at the very least, a good anime. Obviously, from the number of people who say Onemanga needed to be taken down the love for OM is not nearly as universal.
Jul 23, 2010 12:03 AM

Aug 2007
Onibokusu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Onibokusu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

You must have been reading really crappy scans. Like ones you generally would have found on Onemanga. While I hate Binktopia they make really good releases for instance.

DrHouse said:
Drunk_Samurai said:

The problem with that analogy is that there is an overwelming consensus on this site that TTGL is, at the very least, a good anime. Obviously, from the number of people who say Onemanga needed to be taken down the love for OM is not nearly as universal.

None of them gave real reasons and a lot of the people who said it it were saying it with and indifferent tone. Like they couldn't care less either way or that saying it might be good since the official companies might be releasing an online manga source.
Jul 23, 2010 12:06 AM
Nov 2008
Drunk_Samurai said:
You must have been reading really crappy scans. Like ones you generally would have found on Onemanga. While I hate Binktopia they make really good releases for instance.
Most groups trying "to be the fastest" when it comes to regular on-going series fucking suck for all the reasons I stated.

I'll just get a subscription at OnlyManga.
Jul 23, 2010 12:43 AM

Aug 2007
Onibokusu said:
Drunk_Samurai said:
Most groups trying "to be the fastest" when it comes to regular on-going series fucking suck for all the reasons I stated.

I'll just get a subscription at OnlyManga.

Actually there will now be a lot less of that. You can blame OneManga for that one. Since they never replaced scans once quality ones were released. So the shitty groups like that went as fast as they could just to get on there.
Jul 23, 2010 1:38 AM

Jan 2010
SIgh...Onemanga was where I started reading online manga *-*
Jul 23, 2010 2:32 AM

Nov 2008
onemanga gone... is sad enough! but rumors that all scanlations website are off the internet that's gone too far!!!!!

this is unfair!! in my country we have to spent 30 ringgit (malaysian currency) just to buy one manga what a waste of money!!

I DON'T CARE!!! I JUST WANT TO READ MANGAS ONLINE!!!!!!! STOP!
Jul 23, 2010 4:50 AM
May 2010
the power of free...once free, now isn't. what was once super convenient, now isn't. i'm gonna say, this is making my life worse than it already it is.

on a side note, what's going to happen to all the translators who've worked so hard? they still translating or are the publishers doin it?
Jul 23, 2010 5:13 AM
Jul 2010
God I can only hope that SOME manga sites will live, if not, then guess who's switching to anime?
Jul 23, 2010 5:13 AM

Apr 2009
I am amazed.
Amazed at the people who go "ZOMG!, Where canread my mango!11 I can't use google and dunno about ANY of the 30+ other mangareaders, MT, IRC and all the other stuff that was there BEFORE OM STARTED TO EXIST"...

Seriously, think for yourself for once. Onlinereaders were mostly just leeches who uploaded the work from scanlators and translators with poor quality on their own sites, one of the reasons why I never approved of them. Also, most of the things you read their anyway are just the normal stuff that STILL gets scanlated by 3+X groups, who even have their names in the credits on OM - use google and there you have it.

The only thing that might prove to be a disadvantage is that we have to spend like 10 seconds to go to the scanlator's site, and that we have to DDL some chapters if we want to try out a new manga - and that is only the case if the other 90% of online reading sites stop existing. And to all the guys who say "Mango isn't big in my country, I WANTto buy but I can't.", so what? As mentioned above you can still get your fix without any problems at all.

On a positive note, we might get less newfags. /4chan mode off.

P.S.:
Yes, this is a controverssal statement, problem with that? The fact that you keep shouting "THE END IS NEAR!" proves that you should just lurk more and start thinking about my statement.

And to all who just complain about the pricings and the delay: That's business, think about it from a company's perspective. Manga is a niche product, therefore comparative costs are higher, release shedules aren't tight, and lobbyism in our favour is most likely non-existant. Want to help? Than just buy the goddman manga ffs (like you should, since scanlation's true goal was and will always be the spreading of manga that are NON LICENSED), or use ebay/interwebs to get buy cheap, used volumes. Works for me 90% of the time.
NidhoeggrJul 23, 2010 5:22 AM
Steel Ball Run anime when?
Jul 23, 2010 5:29 AM

Feb 2010
I have no problems going to the scanlator site to download their mangas. Case is that i read about 30 mangas, and it will be quite a hassle to go to 30 diffrent sites. (Extreme case) also, checking out 30 sites to know when my manga is updated.

One manga was a giant, now its gone. I would buy, or rent manga if i could. But no stores or libaries have any manga I read so.

Shipping cost alot of money to my country, like more than the book itself, so its not an option. Guess I have to use other sites from now. One manga also had an awesome community much like this site :D
"Oh, look a black cat - The Matrix"
If you are a guy or a girl, go out and give someone a smile. You will change someones life forever.
Here is a smile for you :D because you are awesome, never let anyone convince you otherwise.
Jul 23, 2010 10:44 AM

May 2007
OneManga has a clone site that is still up and running, with all of the manga they had before. This is just a diversion tactic.
Jul 23, 2010 11:01 AM

Jun 2010
ScrumYummy said:
OneManga has a clone site that is still up and running, with all of the manga they had before. This is just a diversion tactic.

0.o where?
**** 2d and 3d I only go for the 4d...
Jul 23, 2010 11:12 AM

Jan 2009
OM was a great site for reading, and I've been with it for quite some time. I'll definitely miss the place, but there are still plenty of other places to read manga online.

I just wish publishing manga wasn't so slow and expensive in America. I'm all for supporting the series I like, as I do buy manga as well, but I'm not going to sit back and wait for it to come out. Yes, I'm being rather impatient, but hey, I can't be the only one who's annoyed by the slow publishing.
Jul 23, 2010 11:31 AM

May 2007
Giowatcher said:
ScrumYummy said:

0.o where?

I don't even use the site and I knew about it. I assumed everyone else did too. >_>

I'm not going to post the address, because I hate the aggregator sites and I want them to die. But if you really want to find it, I'm sure you will if you look.
Jul 23, 2010 11:46 AM

Jun 2008
I just hope they make the manga available to the fans in most major markets and in a timely and reasonably priced manner. If manga isnt as easily available, then the fan base could decrease in those who are more mediocre fans. Of course, the hardcore fans will be there, but the fanbase for those who are jsut getting introduced to this medium of entertainment or are just casual readers are going to decrease, and which could have some costly consequences.

Onemanga was a great site!
Jul 23, 2010 2:21 PM

Jan 2009
animegurlfreak said:
onemanga gone... is sad enough! but rumors that all scanlations website are off the internet that's gone too far!!!!!

this is unfair!! in my country we have to spent 30 ringgit (malaysian currency) just to buy one manga what a waste of money!!

How is it unfair? Heaven forbid you actually pay for the product you are so use to consuming for free. You don't own it and you don't have a special privilege to said material
Jul 23, 2010 2:48 PM
Oct 2008
burntlettuce said:
animegurlfreak said:

How is it unfair? Heaven forbid you actually pay for the product you are so use to consuming for free. You don't own it and you don't have a special privilege to said material

This is what I'm trying to understand.

I don't understand people acting like they are owed manga or as if they are entitled to it for some reason. If you actually bought it and the companies took it away, then it would be unfair. Really, companies are just taking away something that wasn't OneManga's, Manga Helpers, and others in the first place.
Jul 23, 2010 2:48 PM

Oct 2007
The way things are going now, we're going to see a wave of suicides around next week.

Lighten up guys, it's not the end of the world that one site gets taken down for a totally legit reason... Especially with all the different alternatives out there.

"Thousands have lived without love, not one without water." -Wystan Hugh
Jul 23, 2010 3:28 PM

Nov 2008
Smasher said:
The way things are going now, we're going to see a wave of suicides around next week.

Lighten up guys, it's not the end of the world that one site gets taken down for a totally legit reason... Especially with all the different alternatives out there.

Too bad no news station with an ounce of sense such as MSNBC won't be the ones covering the suicides, it will be some retarded news channel such as Fox News if it's even covered.

Jul 23, 2010 4:41 PM
Nov 2008
CapellaStar said:
burntlettuce said:
animegurlfreak said:

This is what I'm trying to understand.

I don't understand people acting like they are owed manga or as if they are entitled to it for some reason. If you actually bought it and the companies took it away, then it would be unfair. Really, companies are just taking away something that wasn't OneManga's, Manga Helpers, and others in the first place.

It's because kids these days don't know the value of a dollar.
Jul 23, 2010 4:41 PM
May 2009
if there was an online magazine that updated as soon as it camed out of japan i would pay but scanlations are faster than legit manga.
Jul 23, 2010 5:40 PM

Aug 2009
1000Manga is closing too... TT_TT
In the country where I live I can't find manga and import from aboard is to expensive...
Jul 23, 2010 6:10 PM
Feb 2009
Onibokusu said:

May 5, 1992

You're a kid yourself.
Jul 23, 2010 8:13 PM
Nov 2008
Jay_Ox said:
Onibokusu said:

May 5, 1992

You're a kid yourself.

I'm legally an adult. I can drink, drive, go to clubs, buy pr0nz and gamble.

I showed you.
Jul 23, 2010 8:47 PM

Feb 2010
oh well it was a good run
Jul 23, 2010 8:48 PM

Feb 2010
Onibokusu said:
Jay_Ox said:
Onibokusu said:

May 5, 1992

You're a kid yourself.

I showed you.

u can drink at age 18? wat country are u from. actually i think kids in france start drinking at any age or watever, teens can drive but insurance is high, kids get porn one way or another, and wats stopping kids from gambling off their milk money?
Jul 23, 2010 8:52 PM
Nov 2008
checkdafool said:
Onibokusu said:
Jay_Ox said:
Onibokusu said:

May 5, 1992

You're a kid yourself.

I showed you.

u can drink at age 18? wat country are u from. actually i think kids in france start drinking at any age or watever, teens can drive but insurance is high, kids get porn one way or another, and wats stopping kids from gambling off their milk money?

Australia.
Jul 23, 2010 11:43 PM

May 2008
Onibokusu said:
Jay_Ox said:
Onibokusu said:

May 5, 1992

You're a kid yourself.

I showed you.
Heh, 13 years old(s) can do all that too. except driving since it's illegal.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.