Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Feb 21, 2010 3:20 AM

Feb 2010
Depends on the level of hate involved but Id waterboard them for about a day before burning them with a blowtorch from the feet up until they died of pain
Feb 21, 2010 3:38 AM
Jul 2018
Just push them on the ground and keep hitting him till he dies.
Feb 23, 2010 7:59 PM

Dec 2008
I'll bite them to death, like Hibari-kun ROFLLL XDD

& &
Feb 23, 2010 8:36 PM

Feb 2010
With a series of knock knock jokes.
Feb 23, 2010 8:38 PM

Feb 2010
push him/her at the cliff.
Feb 23, 2010 9:15 PM
Nov 2008
Phone cable while dialling a dial up connection.

No one would see that coming.
Feb 23, 2010 10:06 PM

Dec 2009
in the library with a candle stick
Feb 24, 2010 2:17 AM

Nov 2009
If I absolutely despised him, first, I'd nail down his hands and feet to something, much like Jesus. Then I'd started poking his eyes gradually.. harder and harder, until his eye-sockets are stained with black-red blood and can't even tell where his sclera is.. if he doesn't die from the pain, or loss of blood within the next 5 mins, I'll start cutting off his party parts with a knife until he does.

And finally, sit there beside him watching him die. While laughing like a maniac, and drinking a cup of coffee.
LitShineFeb 24, 2010 2:33 AM
Feb 24, 2010 2:17 AM
Dec 2009
Tickle him to death.
Feb 24, 2010 2:34 AM

Jan 2010
Break every bone in his body with a hammer. Over the course of several days.

*Whack* one finger-bone broken. Wait to the pain subsides. *Whack* another one broken. wait for the pain to subside again. Repeat until he dies or the body runs out of bones to break.
Feb 24, 2010 2:50 AM

Aug 2009
I would prefer the sneaky, assassin tactics. Fiber wire, slit throat or just shoot them in the head with a silenced gun. Always had a thing for assassins. Their flawless techniques and tactics.
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny
- Lao-Tze.

Feb 24, 2010 4:11 AM
Dec 2007
every time something sharp or hard is in my hand, and someone is near by, i cant help but think of everything i shouldn't do with it.

like this time i was putting sissors away, i walked by 6 people and handed them to the adult, but the whole time i was thinking of every way i could kill them. in the end, the best way would have been kill the adult and i could probably get 5 other people before they grasp the situation and start running.

i hate it because i cant realy turn it off, if im given something that can be used as a weapon, than i cant help but think of every way it can be used as one.
Feb 24, 2010 4:36 AM

Sep 2009
I suppose, if i was able to administer cyanide somehow without the person knowing I would choose that above everything. It kills in seconds and there isn't time to think let alone react. It's like switching the power from the mains to turn off the computer.

Another method would be a bullet from a high caliber gun of any kind at close range to the head or sniper rifle. Hand to hand, I would suffocate them through strangulation or breaking the neck, if possible.

Then of course we come down to long range weapons, a well aimed mortar, or tactical nuke would do the trick and of course the neutron bomb, but that is global damage, if however it is a lager population of people you wish to kill, millions or billions depending on the yield and the amount of bombs dropped, it is the most effective way of extermination. A theoretical population of 147,000 people, underground, in space and sealed areas would survive a healthier enough genetic gene pool to re-populate the entire world, and since the cream of humanity would be chosen, brains and beauty of course a more intelligent and evolved species would have a chance to evolve. But that's a crazy Nazi idea effective and as logical as it may be. I would much prefer to live in a world of genetic disease social retardation and stupidity, than an intelligent logical society driving towards an evolution of new frontiers and discoveries about life the universe and possibility of unknown potential of human kind.

Just saying.

I am watching you masturbate....you're good.
Feb 24, 2010 5:19 AM
Jan 2010
If i had to kill anyone, i'd Melt down steel nails so it would liquidfied then force the victim to drink it, It would burn so much as he swollowed it then if he survived it would fill his body and throat and solidify = Overkill , 100% pain :)

Feb 24, 2010 7:13 AM

Jul 2009
idk... KA-BAR to the throat maybe...
Feb 24, 2010 10:51 AM

Feb 2010
If I was to kill someone, I would buy a gun like in the movie "Wanted" (a gun that has many shells which comes apart as the distance increases and is shot miles away) and shoot them.
Feb 24, 2010 11:21 AM

Aug 2007
I'd manipulate another person into doing it for me.. That way, it can't really be traced back to me. :D

If I had to kill them myself, I'd probably do it whichever way is the least painful - carbon monoxide maybe? Don't think I could deal with watching a person die in front of me painfully or something.. :(
Feb 24, 2010 11:32 AM

Aug 2009
Depends on the person that I'm killing.

If I really hate the person, then I'd do it as painfully as possible. Killing him fast would be a waste. I'd like to see the person suffer more. After I killed the person, I would chop the person's body and eat it so that there's going to be no evidence.
Feb 24, 2010 11:35 AM

Jun 2009
I'd get a Katana and chop their head off while they're asleep.
Feb 24, 2010 9:12 PM
Feb 2010
Quick strike to the adam's apple and then neck break
Feb 24, 2010 9:38 PM

Jul 2008
Strangling. It's very intimate, you know.

"I'd suck you~" Berri||Desu Ne?
Feb 24, 2010 9:49 PM

Jan 2009
I've been looking into this type of food called fugu. It's basically blowfish but finally handled, to separate the blowfish from it's poisonous parts which are essentially the liver, skin, and ovaries. If the toxin in blowfish which is called tetrodotoxin enters the body the victims nervous system is shut down and the victim will slowly lose the ability to move. Eventually they will no longer be able to breathe and will die from lack of oxygen. I think it's pretty obvious how I'll kill a person now. I'd force feed them the whole fucking fish.

Criticker|Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love,|Last.fm
the things you are, and the things you never want to lose.

Feb 24, 2010 11:11 PM

Jul 2009
Lucky me, I'm a sadist so this thread topic makes me happy~

Though, my killing strategy would be less gruesome, since I'm also horribly guilt stricken and killimg someone would be a horrible mental restraint on me.

I'd either:
A. Stab them with an umbrella.
B. Use a Death Note.
C. Barry them alive.
D. Judo chop to the neck.

I personally like A the most.
Feb 25, 2010 4:29 AM

Feb 2010
Well, Being of small frame, I couldn't hope to step to anyone larger. So sadly, I would have to resort to manipulative and underhanded ways. If for whatever reason I had to do someone in, No choice, It would really depend on the situation. Ideally though, would be a stab in the neck from behind, followed by a bunch more in various places. Always Double Tap, No excuses. Fishing wire can also be used to good effect, and it's a lot neater. Less evidence.

Or, The lazier ways. There's always lacing someone's drink with poison or sleeping powder. Once they're asleep, You can end them in thousands of ways. You can be creative. Personally, I would put them in a car, turn it on, and send it rolling, so it looks accidental. Doesn't really matter what it slams into, as long as it does indeed slam into something. Might be a bit hard to rig for someone without a general knowledge of cars, though.

Or on a larger scale, Release Solanum in Nuke form. Give mankind something to overcome as a unit, instead of bickering amongst themselves. I think world peace could easily happen after all the countries band together to fight the common enemy, The Zombie Hordes. xD

All depends on the available materials and the situation. I don't actually have a preference.
Feb 25, 2010 1:27 PM

Aug 2009
In my dreams I always strangle things and then tear them apart, but I can't imagine myself using this method in reality, that's so gross.
Feb 25, 2010 1:36 PM
Aug 2009
I wouldn't torture this person by using strenght. I will only talk - slowly, cruel and with smile in my face.

Or rather, I will kill with one shoot. Who the hell will sit with this stupid person and wait until he start going crazy and finally die?
Feb 25, 2010 2:56 PM
Feb 2010
MarisaKirisameZe said:

Though, my killing strategy would be less gruesome, since I'm also horribly guilt stricken and killimg someone would be a horrible mental restraint on me.

I'd either:
B. Use a Death Note.
C. Barry them alive.

-_- Thats the lamest way to kill Ive ever heard from a sadist.
Feb 25, 2010 3:00 PM

Jul 2008
LedahMikage said:
Look at the age. More than possible the word is being misinterpreted or misunderstood.

Feb 25, 2010 3:16 PM
Feb 2010
Oh, I see. Well you 13yo Death Note lover if you were a sadist you'd want to torture the said person for as long as possible.
Example: Id start with using that one machine from Higurashi animu that pulls off fingernails then continue with breaking every finger in both hands and feet... Its like that got it now?
Feb 25, 2010 3:22 PM

Feb 2010
If I ever HAD to, I'd shoot them in the head...or something else that'd be quick and painles.

Push them in front of a train? D:
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -Carl Sagan
Feb 25, 2010 3:37 PM

Jul 2008
If I were a true sadist I'd really just put CG R2 on for the rest of eternity. Strap their eyes open and force them to watch it.

Feb 25, 2010 4:11 PM

Jun 2009
Tie them up, cover them in bacon and then release hundreds of starving rats.

I'd hate to be slow cooked in a oven, that would be nasty.
Feb 25, 2010 4:22 PM
Feb 2010
Bakayaro said:
If I were a true sadist I'd really just put CG R2 on for the rest of eternity. Strap their eyes open and force them to watch it.

Hell no! I loved R2!
Feb 25, 2010 7:56 PM

Apr 2009
Martial Arts, shuriken..etc
Feb 25, 2010 8:23 PM

Jul 2009
LedahMikage said:
MarisaKirisameZe said:

I'd either:
B. Use a Death Note.
C. Barry them alive.

You obviously don't know who Yuka Kazami is.

It's not lame. It's convenient.

LedahMikage said:
Oh, I see. Well you 13yo Death Note lover if you were a sadist you'd want to torture the said person for as long as possible.
Example: Id start with using that one machine from Higurashi animu that pulls off fingernails then continue with breaking every finger in both hands and feet... Its like that got it now?

I know what it is. But it's my fault for not stating that I use to be of higher sadist status. It's just gone down over time... so by now, my killing strategy is much less gruesome.

Think of me as... a sadist with restraint. My joy from pain use to be much higher, but after a select few things happened, it's almost as if I'm an "ex-sadist".

Age shouldn't really matter, honestly.
Feb 25, 2010 8:28 PM
Feb 2010
I know age doesnt matter. My Imouto is rather awesome and shes turning 14 on saturday
Feb 25, 2010 8:29 PM

Dec 2009
I'd kill them so it would look like somebody else did it, namely a family member or a lover.

If there was nobody to pin it on.
Knife them. Then to leave a little evidence as possible or to render all test results null, I'd be a wearing shoes 2 sizes too small, gloves and a full body suit. I would first cut off the victims hand and then go about slapping his finger prints everyplace imaginable. Anywhere that there was blood I'd pour bleach, rub potatoes in thoroughly, knock cosmetics into the mix too, then throw soil from numerous locations all over the floor, scatter a bunch of fibers all over including cat hair, wig hair. Break every window. Then throw them into the oven till they are charred beyond all recognition making sure to strip them of anything that can lead to their identification. Then i'd shove them in a plastic bag and throw them into some river or lake or something within state but far enough so that the police can't set up a perimeter. All the while I would have my accomplice over at my home reading a story to a old blind man using a recording from earlier. Then my accomplice would serve the man some drugged tea making him fall into a deep slumber when I am 1/2 of the way home. Then when the old man awakens I would be home and he'd have whoever pick him up and take him back to his house, establishing my flawless alibi.

Then i would turn myself in and subject myself to anal rape in jail.
zebra_boyFeb 25, 2010 8:37 PM
Feb 25, 2010 8:33 PM
Feb 2010
Im pretty sure someone would manage to find your guiltyness
Feb 25, 2010 8:39 PM

Dec 2009
Then I move from the country to France or another country without an extradition treaty with the US a couple years after the crime, or a month after they find the body.
Feb 25, 2010 8:41 PM
Feb 2010
Hmmm nice idea ^^
Feb 25, 2010 8:41 PM

Jul 2009
That death costs a lot of money.

Simply, you'd be in a cash crisis once you end up away from the officials or police.

But the idea is pretty cool~
Feb 25, 2010 8:43 PM

Aug 2008
take toothpicks and stick em in the person,
one by one
lol
Feb 25, 2010 8:45 PM

Dec 2009
Well I wouldn't even need to move, if they get me in court, I'd just plead the fifth and let the blind old man and his daughter testify for me. And since river/ lake x is 3 hours away I couldn't have gotten there in the hour and a half the old timer was sleeping.
Feb 26, 2010 7:40 AM
Feb 2010
I would do as Shion did in Higurashi, tie them up and draw knives through their arms, and head.
:D
Feb 26, 2010 12:28 PM
Feb 2010
But you have no well nor a house that big do you?
Feb 26, 2010 1:16 PM

Apr 2009
I would cut out their left eye dip it in poison, put it back then tie them to a cactus in the middle of the desert...
they would have to just stand there and wait while poison spreads... heh heh heh...
Feb 26, 2010 8:46 PM
Dec 2007
There isn't a point in killing someone fast when you are out for revenge.
Torture for the win.
Feb 26, 2010 11:39 PM

Mar 2009
Yorito said:
There isn't a point in killing someone fast when you are out for revenge.
Torture for the win.

True. Torture is a must. Perhaps dismembering the person slowly and forcing the person to eat their own flesh.
Feb 26, 2010 11:54 PM

Apr 2008
I like the idea of a swift and deadly death dealt by a minion of mine.
Feb 27, 2010 6:19 PM
Apr 2008
A torpedo would be my weapon of choice.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » The Current Events Board Will Be Closed on Friday JST ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Luna - Aug 2, 2021

272 by traed »»
Aug 5, 2021 5:56 PM

» Third shot of Sinovac COVID-19 vaccine offers big increase in antibody levels: study ( 1 2 )

Desolated - Jul 30, 2021

50 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:24 PM

» Western vaccine producers engage in shameless profiteering while poorer countries are supplied mainly by China.

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

1 by Bourmegar »»
Aug 5, 2021 3:23 PM

» NLRB officer says Amazon violated US labor law

Desolated - Aug 3, 2021

17 by kitsune0 »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:41 PM

» China Backs Cuba in Saying US Should Apply Sanctions To Itself

Desolated - Aug 5, 2021

10 by Desolated »»
Aug 5, 2021 1:36 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.