New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 12, 2008 9:08 PM

Mar 2007
Blazie said:
character who aren't "bitches" for me:

de la Vallière, Louise Françoise le Blanc

I also don't understand why Louise is on the list =(. For me she is a funny character which isn't as annoying as Siesta. She is the bitch of Zero no Tsukaima >.<

maniac-chan said:
i hate siesta too -.-
hey, the one that hate louise come and say what annoys you so much? o.o
i personally don't hate her, but i agree that she is sometimes annoying :nod:

Louise hater here! I'm probably the biggest Louise hater of all! She is the main reason I joined so please don't take her off the list! To me she is the biggest bitch in all of anime! I dunno why people hate Siesta. She was nice to Seito and didn't hit him with a whip like Louise did. Not only is Louise a bitch but she's also a stuck up snob. She's a snobby bitch.
kirAth-shiAueMay 12, 2008 9:12 PM
May 13, 2008 12:52 PM

Oct 2007
I know Subaru from .hack may be a little annoying to some people, but I don't think that she's a bitch >.>

Gives a vote for her removal from the list

May 17, 2008 4:17 PM

Apr 2008
aww I love Miranda from Dgrayman she is one of my favorites...lol
May 23, 2008 12:32 PM
Apr 2008
i say take saya off leave everyone else on :)
CUTTAH-SAN STRIKES AGAIN [evil_laugh =P]

May 24, 2008 9:27 AM
Jan 2008
yea saya is actually pretty cool
May 24, 2008 6:36 PM

Aug 2007
and, I would like for inoue and louise to be removed, because I dont dislike inoue *is ichihime fan*

My vote goes for NEVER taking inoue off...she`s the worst thing in Bleach (pretty much a useless big breasted character). No one deserves to be paired with her...no one...
May 25, 2008 1:52 PM

Feb 2008
Aww, I loved Meiling.
(Although I can understand why she'd be annoying, I hated her at the start of CCS)

Ew, Orihime.
May 25, 2008 11:38 PM

Dec 2007
I'm usually not the person to complain about this but.. lately i've been growing on Lenalee, she's a really kind girl, and D.Grayman wouldn't be as good for me if she wasn't in it. Also her personality is far from being a b*tch, she's honestly a nice girl, would be happy if she were removed.
May 26, 2008 7:58 AM

Apr 2007
The list makes me sad. Why the hate, people? I

Petitioning for the removal of:
Furukawa Nagisa - She's obviously not a bitch. She's a nice girl who gets a lot of the hate simply because she is the designated true end. She wins. Get over it, it's not like you didn't see it from the start.
Houshakuji Renge - If you're a girl, and were in her place, you'd be the same. Admit it. She's a fangirl... who gets a lot of hate from fangirls. WTF?
Leenalee Lee - She's a nice girl. She cares for her friends. She's not useless: she kicks ass and singlehandedly took down some really strong akuma. And she also gets a lot of hate because she's the main female character in a series full of hot bishies and her existence gets in the way of t3h yaoi!!!11one^_^!!1
Houjou Satoko - What did Satoko do wrong? She's just a little girl. Lots of shit happened to her. HER FAMILY DIED. HER CARETAKER IS ABUSIVE. She's entitled to be a crybaby.
Euphemia li Britannia - If I hear the words 'Lacus clone' one more time I am going to shoot an Eleven. And besides... the Euphinator was hilarious and trainwrecky awesome.

OTOH, two characters who deserve to be on this list more than anyone are Nina Einstein and Nena Trinity.

And I'd argue for the removal of Yoshida Kazumi, but my only reason is that Shana is way more annoying than she is and if anyone from SnS should be on this list it should be Shana (don't shoot me!).

And I think there should be a club for male characters we hate. Or does that go against the double standard? :/
PondMay 26, 2008 8:02 AM
Jun 3, 2008 9:54 PM

Feb 2008
^^ Agree partially. Nagisa is a sweetie and I like Satoko.. but everyone has their own opinions on who they like and dislike. Nena Trinity definitely belongs here too, she's pretty much the definition of a bitch..she kills people just for the hell of it and has irritating mannerisms. Plus she's just damn annoying.
Ahh..Yoshida Kazumi.. one of my most hated. she's so generic and whiny. It seems like her whole reason for doing anything is centered around Yuji. Actually never mind..I hate them both xD

ona said:

And I think there should be a club for male characters we hate. Or does that go against the double standard? :/

I think so too.. I'd definitely put Makoto from School Days right at the top of that list.
Jun 11, 2008 5:44 AM

Feb 2008
Lucy_sky said:

I think so too.. I'd definitely put Makoto from School Days right at the top of that list.

He'll sail right to the top on a NICE BOAT.
Jun 13, 2008 3:28 AM

Apr 2008
She's not exactly a favorite, but I can understand why Sakura from Naruto is on the list. I hated her during the early episodes, but eventually grew to like her.

I guess I can also see why Orihime from Bleach is on the list, but I love her. I think she's sweet and sincere and has never once gotten on my nerves, despite that typically the airhead character usually annoys the crap out of me.
Jun 19, 2008 8:42 PM

Mar 2007
Perhaps there should be votes for certain characters if A LOT of people complain. Not if just once person complains?

Jun 20, 2008 11:22 AM

Dec 2007
ona said:

Leenalee Lee - She's a nice girl. She cares for her friends. She's not useless: she kicks ass and singlehandedly took down some really strong akuma. And she also gets a lot of hate because she's the main female character in a series full of hot bishies and her existence gets in the way of t3h yaoi!!!11one^_^!!1

...okay, you can say this, but have nothing to say about Miranda? What is WRONG with you?

Lenalee has a lot of flaws. Yes, she's nice. Yes, she cares for her friends. But this doesn't mean she's not annoying. She spends at least two entire arcs angsting, as well as in several other random scenes, often when she has no reason to angst. For example, when she angsts about being injured and unable to help in the Ark. She's just making it worse for everyone by angsting, and what reasonable person would be so upset because they were injured in a fight during which she SAVED EVERYONE, and couldn't physically do any more? She's way too much of a perfectionist, but no one ever really calls her out.

Not to mention, virtually EVERY male character WORSHIPS THE GROUND SHE WALKS ON. That's not "I hate her because she keeps my favorite gay pairing from happening!", that's crossing into Mary Sue territory. I mean, look at it; both Lavi and Allen clearly have a crush on her. Kanda is actually NICE to her, which cannot be said for ANYONE ELSE. Even her own freaking BROTHER is obsessed with her. Not to mention Bak Chan. THIS GIRL HAS A CANON STALKER.

That's barely even scratching the surface of Lenalee's problems, yet you defend her. I am saddened.

Ich verstehe nicht
Jul 7, 2008 6:39 AM

Feb 2008
I want Furukawa Nagisa to be remove from the list. She's cute.. Poor girl..

RUNNING returned to me in an even more beautiful form.
Can one man be so blessed?
Jul 9, 2008 7:19 AM

Feb 2008
what sicko put Misuzu Kamio?
Jul 28, 2008 10:58 PM

Apr 2008
azure_sky said:
I second this! Nagisa needs to be in more of my anime, not less of it.
Aug 2, 2008 11:35 PM

Jan 2008
tweetlepie said:

Good question.
Aug 5, 2008 2:52 AM

Apr 2007
Ohki said:
ona said:

...okay, you can say this, but have nothing to say about Miranda? What is WRONG with you?

Lenalee has a lot of flaws. Yes, she's nice. Yes, she cares for her friends. But this doesn't mean she's not annoying. She spends at least two entire arcs angsting, as well as in several other random scenes, often when she has no reason to angst. For example, when she angsts about being injured and unable to help in the Ark. She's just making it worse for everyone by angsting, and what reasonable person would be so upset because they were injured in a fight during which she SAVED EVERYONE, and couldn't physically do any more? She's way too much of a perfectionist, but no one ever really calls her out.

Not to mention, virtually EVERY male character WORSHIPS THE GROUND SHE WALKS ON. That's not "I hate her because she keeps my favorite gay pairing from happening!", that's crossing into Mary Sue territory. I mean, look at it; both Lavi and Allen clearly have a crush on her. Kanda is actually NICE to her, which cannot be said for ANYONE ELSE. Even her own freaking BROTHER is obsessed with her. Not to mention Bak Chan. THIS GIRL HAS A CANON STALKER.

That's barely even scratching the surface of Lenalee's problems, yet you defend her. I am saddened.

I didn't see Miranda, to be honest. Now that you've brought it up, yeah, GET MIRANDA OUT OF THERE TOO.

I think you contradicted yourself a little there --- 'lot of flaws' and 'Mary Sue' don't usually apply to the same character. And I agree with the former: she does have flaws. Buuut I don't hate her for it.

I don't really know about the all male characters liking her bit, but dude, I think she has every reason to angst. I would be really, really sad if I couldn't do anything to help my friends. Even if I did everything I could, I would still be horribly pissed with myself if I didn't have the ability to help even more. That's not perfectionism, that's compassion. I wouldn't call her out for wanting to do her best. I mean, don't all the characters want to do their best?
Aug 7, 2008 10:04 AM

Sep 2007
pstunner said:
azure_sky said:
I second this! Nagisa needs to be in more of my anime, not less of it.

I third this! Nagisa needs to be out of the list...
Aug 10, 2008 2:08 PM

Apr 2008
I know she's an anoying cow but I like..Misa? ...and Lenalee & Euphemia in small doses. ^^;;
And Meiling...Deffo not in the dubbed version of cardcaptors though...o_o crap no.

Hmm Miranda isn't that bad is she? I'm not bothered about if she's on the list or not but yeah.
Aug 11, 2008 3:45 PM

Jun 2008
I don't agree with Nana (Elfen Lied) being on the list. She's not annoying, nor bitchy, or stupid, imo.
Also Miranda, I surely like her more than Lenalee. Yes, at the beginning she's "meh", but now she's better.

And btw Misa must NEVER be removed from the list. As for Lenalee and Orihime of course :-@
RenaPsychoKillerAug 11, 2008 3:51 PM

watching, waiting, commiserating
Aug 13, 2008 11:03 PM

Nov 2007
Why is Asuka Langely Soryu on that list? She's an important part of Evangelion. -_-

And why Saya Otonashi? DX Without her, there is no Blood+ >_< THIS LIST IS FLAWED!
Aug 13, 2008 11:07 PM

Jun 2007
id said:
tweetlepie said:

Good question.
I want her off the list. now. D':

Aug 30, 2008 6:07 AM

Dec 2007
@ona: Different people see things differently, I suppose. I say Lenalee is a Sue though she has lots of flaws because of the fact that none of her flaws are all that serious, and the male cast treats her like she's perfect.

And apologies for being a bit bitchy in my initial post. I'm just infuriated that Miranda is listed in this club at all, and kinda went "rawr" there.
Ich verstehe nicht
Aug 30, 2008 1:16 PM

Jun 2008
ona said:

And I'd argue for the removal of Yoshida Kazumi, but my only reason is that Shana is way more annoying than she is and if anyone from SnS should be on this list it should be Shana (don't shoot me!).

I agree! Shana is so annoying. And how can so many people say that Louise is not a bitch? She totally is and she has to stay on the list! I also dislike Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku. I really hate all the Rie Kugimiya characters

Most of the people on the list deserve to be there, I guess. Though I actually liked Diva. And I don't think Kokoro Tokunaga deserves to be there either
Sep 10, 2008 5:30 AM

Jun 2008
Ok, I know some may think why the hell is she your favorite character but please remove Haruno Sakura from the list and Saya too.

Lee Min Ho//MatsuJun=Love. 'Nuff said.
Sep 14, 2008 2:42 PM
Jul 2008
ona said:
Houjou Satoko - What did Satoko do wrong? She's just a little girl. Lots of shit happened to her. HER FAMILY DIED. HER CARETAKER IS ABUSIVE. She's entitled to be a crybaby.

WORD.

I demand to know whose bright idea it was to put Satoko on the list. Satoko is a 12-year-old girl who has dealt with abuse for most of her life. Every time I see that scene in the classroom where she breaks down, I die a little inside. ;_;
I'm also curious as to why Mamiya Rina (of the same series), isn't on the list. The way her character is set up, you pretty much HAVE to hate her.

I also propose the immediate removal of Inoue Orihime. She is not a bitch, she's not in the way of your precious IchiRuki, and being well-endowed is a stupid reason to hate a character. Plus, she, Rukia, Ichigo, Renji, Ishida, and Chad are my OT6.

There are several other girls on this list that I don't think belong on here, namely:
Euphemia (everyone else has already defended her)
Shirley Fenette
Renge (what the hell, fangirls!? She's on YOUR side!)
Miyazaki Nodoka (there is nothing wrong with being shy)
Relena Peacecraft (because I am 99% certain that the only reason she's on the list is because some stupid yaoi fangirl put her there for the "crime" of getting between her OTP)
Tsukino Chibiusa (the girl is, what, eight!? Cut her some slack!)
Komatsu Nana (she has her moments, but is relatively well-intentioned)
Harada Risa (she's a girl in love. And give her credit, she KNOWS what she wants)
Hongo Yui (Nakago was manipulating her. SHUT UP.)
Yuuki Miaka (Matures as the series progresses. SHUT UP)

I'm so irritated I can't keep going.
animenutcaseSep 14, 2008 2:52 PM
Sep 15, 2008 4:07 PM

Aug 2008
to be REAL like like nana komatsu
she didnt piss me off
not my favorite female character i like more stronger female characters like c.c. revy balsa and nana osaki BUT hachi was cool
Sep 15, 2008 4:15 PM

Jul 2008
hirahira said:
I agree! Shana is so annoying. And how can so many people say that Louise is not a bitch? She totally is and she has to stay on the list! I also dislike Nagi from Hayate no Gotoku. I really hate all the Rie Kugimiya characters

Most of the people on the list deserve to be there, I guess. Though I actually liked Diva. And I don't think Kokoro Tokunaga deserves to be there either

Tsundere hater i guess but i agree Kokoro Tokunaga is rather cool and quiet in my opinion nothing wrong with her only a sad lonely past
Oct 5, 2008 6:30 AM
Oct 2008
lol have u guys agree on anything yet? I think its obvious that some people gonna hate a character that others love and visa versa. Kinda pointless. For a character, there will always most likely be people who hate or love them. Yes, even Mokoto but maybe they're just saying it to be an ass.
Oct 11, 2008 6:24 AM

Oct 2008
WHY OH WHY IS LENALEE LEE ON THAT LIST?! *pouts*
Oct 23, 2008 4:47 PM

Jan 2008
Desirecaged said:
I have to agree that taking names off the list is weird, because people have so different opinions. I don't think it's even possible to find a character everyone hates.

Ritsuko Mamiya from Higurashi
I challenge you to find anyone that doesn't hate her.
Oct 27, 2008 4:07 PM

Oct 2008
Who the hell hates Nagisa?
She might not be the most popular of the Clannad girls, but who hates her...

Get her off this list...
Dec 25, 2008 3:19 AM

Jul 2008
I agree with all the people that say Nagisa should be taken off the list. If she's there than I think Tomoyo and Kyou should be put on there too because an equal amount of people hate them too. It's always the shy quiet ones that get picked on first. Kyou needs to shut her mouth and Tomoyo is just so annoying and unrealistic, but Nagisa is way more real. All the fan boys just hate her because there favorite chick wasn't picked. And plenty of people that previous hated her warmed up to her this season.

How is it not right to take a person off the list? It's true that many people have different opinions, but in that case, every character that's mentioned here should be put on the list. It should be the majority that decides who's on and who's off.
Jan 15, 2009 9:11 AM
Jul 2018
kirAth-shiAue said:

Louise hater here! I'm probably the biggest Louise hater of all! She is the main reason I joined so please don't take her off the list! To me she is the biggest bitch in all of anime! I dunno why people hate Siesta. She was nice to Seito and didn't hit him with a whip like Louise did. Not only is Louise a bitch but she's also a stuck up snob. She's a snobby bitch.

...Louise is a tsundere. That's her personality. Get it right.

And I completely agree with taking NAGISA OFF THE LIST. How can you hate someone for going out of her way and helping others? She doesn't even do anything bad. (Oh, and saying she's a crybaby & ugly AREN'T valid reasons.)

Komatsu Nana shouldn't be in the list either. Sure, she makes stupid STUPID decisions, but she's okay.

ona said:

/agrees
removed-userJan 15, 2009 9:27 AM
Jan 26, 2009 4:47 AM

Nov 2008
Zoki-chan said:
I know Subaru from .hack may be a little annoying to some people, but I don't think that she's a bitch >.>

Gives a vote for her removal from the list

I second this. She is the best character in .hack//SIGN
Jan 31, 2009 7:48 AM

Dec 2007
Misuzu Kamio shouldn't be on the list. Even if she doesn't have a lot of personality, she's a very tragic girl, and plays a LARGE part in the plot. She's very, very cute, and AIR wouldn't be AIR without her cute smile.
Feb 1, 2009 8:20 PM

Dec 2008
why is Miranda on the list Dx

[ Underboss-lady ]
Feb 10, 2009 8:15 AM

Nov 2008
animenutcase said:

Shirley Fenette

WTF?! NO! Keep her there! Why would ANYONE want her NOT on the list!? The beginning of Ep 14 was so true. Every word mao said was true. Shirley's just a bitch. She's always jumps to conclusions and is such an Orihime! Hell, everything about her reminds me of Orihime!

Please, I will do anything. DON'T TAKE HER OFF THAT LIST!
Jun 3, 2009 2:27 PM

Apr 2009
i vote for removal of louise too . :)

louise is annoying.but not too much.
the only thing i hate about louise is that she's tolerating siesta.
if i were her i would have scrubbed siesta's face off against the wall before rubbing salt in her face.

i think siesta's should remain in the list.obviously.
She's just pretending to be nice.
reasons:
she's a liar(lying to provoke lousie-saito fight).

she's a CHEAP whore(trying to seduce saito and all that).

she's too conceited(thinking she can win saito over by her boobies.and she's acting like she's buddy-buddy with the students.yeah.i know everyone is equal and all the crap. but she's acting like she's "one of them".she's just a maid.she's just in the way.it's not like she can fight :/).

thats it. i just want to tell my point. though maybe some of it are unreasonable.
wanna see heaven???
click this.
Jun 3, 2009 7:33 PM

Jan 2009
Nagisa,Satoko and Misuzu shouldn't be on the list-__-'
Jun 6, 2009 9:28 AM

Dec 2007
VioletSnow said:
why is Miranda on the list Dx

I demand to know why as well.
Ich verstehe nicht
Jun 9, 2009 10:37 PM

Apr 2008
I don't care of my favie characs are on the List!
Em' not just the only person who had opinion
So maybe you should guys accept it..It's nothing
to hurt ..I mean It doesn't hurt that much isn't it? =/

Probably, Because each characters SUCKS!No one
is prefect in each own >< Even my faves sucks as well
because did they something disappointing for meh ~

It's better to understand other peoples opinion as well^^

(What a drama >.>)

Mai; Inactive. Ta-tah!
Jun 10, 2009 1:48 AM
May 2009
There are probably some characters I like on the list as well (such as Lenalee, Kagome and Miranda - sorry if you don't like them?). But if it makes some of you guys happy by them being on the list, I do not mind. I understand the reasons some people may choose to dislike some of the characters I like.

I mean this group is for pretty much everyone, even though we may not hate exactly all the same characters as each other.

I am just happy that I get to bag out the ones I don't like XD
Jun 14, 2009 3:35 PM
Jul 2018
Personally I don't think Kikyou should be on the list... but I know there's lots of people who do, so I guess it can't be helped.
I think Misa is funny. Diva and Saya can be pretty cool at times. Orihime can get annoying, but I still like her.
I'm surprised, though, that people hate Nodoka. She's sort of... moe, which I guess some people don't like, though.
Jun 15, 2009 2:21 PM
Jan 2009
I personally think Satoko Houjou, and Eureka should be taken off of the list. I can see how people could find Eureka annoying. Satoko is entitled to being whiny though. lol

I STRONGLY believe Nana from Elfen Lied should stay ON the list, and Shana from Shakugan no Shana DESPERATELY needs to be on the list.

=D
Jun 18, 2009 8:58 AM
May 2008
No way! not my Furukawa, Nagisa,Nana and Misuzu
PUT THEM OF THE LIST
DangoooooooJun 18, 2009 9:02 AM
Jul 8, 2009 11:40 AM

Jan 2009
Animefan710 said:
Nagisa,Satoko and Misuzu shouldn't be on the list-__-'

And also forgot Karin too >.> she needs to be off the list as well
Aug 22, 2009 3:59 AM

Apr 2009
Yuasa Hiromi, i don't get it why she's on the list XD i think Noe's more annoying than her though XD
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» your top ten most hated anime and manga woman that you just want to kill

princessakura - Jan 13, 2019

0 by princessakura »»
Jan 13, 2019 8:39 AM

» The most annoying ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Damnyousenpai - Mar 16, 2008

365 by boa555 »»
Feb 4, 2017 7:33 PM

» am i the only one who hates serena from pokemon here

boa555 - Jan 19, 2017

0 by boa555 »»
Jan 19, 2017 11:59 AM

» Which Female Persona do you Think is Overdone?

Dragon_Empress - Aug 12, 2008

44 by Willthemost »»
Jun 22, 2015 8:44 PM

» if you could add.... ( 1 2 3 )

eiskalt - Jun 4, 2008

111 by freakystyley »»
Feb 1, 2015 5:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.