Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Yesterday, 7:27 AM
Jul 2022
Rush af and honestly bad quality... Gege did Hakari dirty
Yesterday, 8:34 AM

May 2020
Such an awful conclusion, honestly. I can count the number of panels it took Sukuna to miraculously lose after Nobara did an Undertaker on my three fingers. Seriously lol, what were those past soooooooo many chapters about.

Now people are laughing and acting as happy-go-lucky as someone could.. I miss the days when I used to think highly of this series. Really think, after this chapter, that the author has potential to put even AoT's ending to shame.
Yesterday, 10:08 AM

Jun 2015
Wow, that was a HORRIBLE chapter. Usually when I say horrible chapter, I mean it's boring but this one is just so horribly written there's nothing else to say.

What happened to Gege man? Did he suddenly lose half his brain after the Shibuya arc?

1/5
Yesterday, 10:49 AM

Oct 2012
I used to love JJK up until chap 260+ this is literal garbage....
My biggest regret is using my real name as my user name.

The continuous pursuit of finding that genuine thing.
Yesterday, 11:49 AM
Oct 2020
Ok there goes Uruame and Sukuna I guess. Only 3 more chapters left. I hope gege cooks. I know not everyone is going to be satisfied but I hope it'll be enjoyable for most.

Also I guess Yuta's still alive if they're going to save him? But who was it at the end yelling at him? Did Rika come back to life after seeing him cheat with Maki?
Yesterday, 4:51 PM

Apr 2019
Reply to Dumb
Uruame's death was lame, Gege really wrote himself into a corner with that fight. I'm just glad that the trio (mainly Yuji) are alive and healthy. It feels kind of surreal that Sukuna is dead now. This is the kind of chapter where it's best to wait for good TLs to have real thoughts imo.
@Dumb We have known for a long time that Urame is Sukuna's greatest simp and servant. What he did was very much in character. His master died and he, with this foul tongue, joined him. Even if he hadn't killed himself, he wouldn't have been able to defeat Hakari and other sorcerers would have killed him anyway. Or he could run and hide, but his purpose in life was to serve Sukuna, so alone in other times and without a master and purpose, he would not be satisfied
Yesterday, 5:18 PM
Jul 2021
this shits so ass...10/10
Yesterday, 5:41 PM

Oct 2013
I like Yuji but that whole "You are me" speech was cringe as hell. Sukuna's conclusion felt unfulfilling as well but tbh I don't expect much from an author who offscreened the fan favorite character.

3 chapters left.
Signature.
Yesterday, 5:56 PM

Feb 2021
My reaction to this chapter (I shouldn't have given it a 5 before reading, not even sure why, I'm not a superfan of this series or anything)

Yesterday, 6:29 PM

Aug 2021
"let's just get this over with" ass ending
Yesterday, 6:47 PM
Apr 2012
I can't believe how bad this is...
Yesterday, 7:48 PM
Mar 2022
This was so bad ๐Ÿ˜ž
Yesterday, 11:23 PM

Feb 2021
that was so ass. had to change my rating from 8 to 4 ๐Ÿ˜•

"๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜บ, ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช... ๐˜•๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ."
โป๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ช
Yesterday, 11:27 PM

Feb 2018
And so that's the end of the fight with Sukuna huh. Welp we got our trio back together in the end which is nicr but I wonder what's up with Yuta.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Today, 12:21 AM
Apr 2020
is that Hakari yelling at him in the end? Probably cuz he seems like the type of guy to say that.
Today, 1:04 AM
Aug 2020
So, Sukunas fight is finally over, not bad. I like it how Yuji still tried extending a hand to Sukuna and Sukuna went "nah".

Uraume offscreened lmao.

Nice seeing the trio back, now for some Yuta nonsense again who cares Yutajo was a mistake.

3 chapters to go, break next week
Today, 1:16 AM
Jun 2022
Bad Writting Character Sukuna. :(
Today, 4:06 AM
May 2021
Genuinely felt like Gege was like "Oh shit! Hakari and Uraume… oops!" and then just wrote something.

Yuji, Megumi and Nobara back together gave me a bit of season 1 nostalgia, I liked it and I got a chuckle at that note Gojo left.

But it also felt very anticlimactic too, I dunno, it just felt like all the hype of the fight died down and many fans were just waiting for Gege to wrap things up
Today, 4:14 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Softhenic03
Such an awful conclusion, honestly. I can count the number of panels it took Sukuna to miraculously lose after Nobara did an Undertaker on my three fingers. Seriously lol, what were those past soooooooo many chapters about.

Now people are laughing and acting as happy-go-lucky as someone could.. I miss the days when I used to think highly of this series. Really think, after this chapter, that the author has potential to put even AoT's ending to shame.
@Softhenic03 I miss the days of Season 1... After AoT S4 ended, I found out that the same studio was releasing a new anime at the same time which people loved... the days when Kakai Kittan was everywhere... and Gojo and Domain Expansions just appeared...

Today, 4:21 AM

Apr 2022
Reply to KaiserVonGogureo
My reaction to this chapter (I shouldn't have given it a 5 before reading, not even sure why, I'm not a superfan of this series or anything)

@KaiserVonGogureo
KaiserVonGogureo said:
(I shouldn't have given it a 5 before reading, not even sure why, I'm not a superfan of this series or anything)
so did you end up canceling your vote or what lmao?
Today, 4:24 AM

Apr 2022
Reply to Odabrani
@Softhenic03 I miss the days of Season 1... After AoT S4 ended, I found out that the same studio was releasing a new anime at the same time which people loved... the days when Kakai Kittan was everywhere... and Gojo and Domain Expansions just appeared...
@Odabrani yeah i still remember the very first time my friend put me on to jjk by telling me there's a cool ass dude with a blindfold who you can't exactly touch (pause) and got me hooked instantly, but now look at this...
Today, 5:40 AM

Feb 2021
Reply to ryzxgum
@KaiserVonGogureo
KaiserVonGogureo said:
(I shouldn't have given it a 5 before reading, not even sure why, I'm not a superfan of this series or anything)
so did you end up canceling your vote or what lmao?
@ryzxgum You can't really do that on MAL unfortunately, but it seems everyone else is giving the score the chapter deserves anyway
Today, 5:53 AM

Apr 2022
Reply to KaiserVonGogureo
@ryzxgum You can't really do that on MAL unfortunately, but it seems everyone else is giving the score the chapter deserves anyway
@KaiserVonGogureo i think you can't on the mobile version but there is a cancel option on pc. true though lol.
Today, 7:42 AM
Apr 2020
The longest raid boss battle ever is finally over and I for one enjoyed it.
Today, 7:47 AM
Oct 2018
muito foda, adorei
11 hours ago
Jan 2021
Arguably the biggest downfall of one of the most popular series this generation.

GeGe art got progressively mid and that's insane considering this is the last few chapter for this manga, ever since gojo vs sukuna end, I could just feel how gege did not like his own work at all(don't get me wrong though there were already indication of this even from hundred of chap ago)

If this isn't the case then gege was a try hard to be different but sadly didn't have what it takes to back it up, the more the story progresses the more apparent how weak the writing was.

Still I enjoyed first 200 chapter of jjk but the rest lost my interest
9 hours ago
Jun 2021
what’s the schedule for the next chapters?
6 hours ago
Apr 2019
Sukuna Kaisen is finally over
hi, how are you?
6 hours ago
Apr 2019
Reply to thebrentinator24
It's surreal to finally see Sukuna defeated, but we made it. Kind of funny how I'm seeing people now complaining that this was rushed after previously complaining that it was being dragged out and taking too long. Even to the very end, no one is satisfied ๐Ÿ˜‚ also, reading on a weekly basis with break weeks will always make things feel like they're taking forever, but then you take a step back and realize that this Sukuna gauntlet run wasn't even 30 chapters long. From 237 to now, minus chapters 239-243 for the Takaba/Kenjaku silly-off, that comes out to 27 chapters.

Well I didn't think we'd see the main trio back together again, but they all survived. Gojo is so unserious with how he delivered the Toji news in that letter lmao. Looks like Yuta isn't totally dead yet, I wonder how that's going to play out.

Also, after nearly a year, we finally got back to Hakari vs. Uraume just for it to get off screened LOL. This is why I agree that this ending is feeling rushed, I honestly think Gege's health issues are catching up and he wants to end it now before they get worse. Hope the anime actually makes this into a fight because that was an underwhelming conclusion. Also, I guess no merger? Figured that would, idk, be the final obstacle to overcome after the way it was talked about previously. Final break week then just 3 chapters left, damn. Let's see how this all wraps up.
@thebrentinator24 i agree fully. the fight was over 40 chapters long, what more do people really want?
hi, how are you?
6 hours ago

Nov 2014
Bit of a mediocre ending to a ridiculous fight...

3 chapters left? Ouch.

Just don't resurrect gojo...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Epilogue wishlist

Dumb - Today

24 by Nugi97 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 127 Discussion

FMmatron - Oct 24, 2020

31 by Jonas-K »»
Today, 10:03 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 125 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 11, 2020

43 by Jonas-K »»
Today, 9:56 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 120 Discussion

Kuma - Sep 5, 2020

43 by Jonas-K »»
Today, 9:18 AM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen Chapter 106 Discussion

Kuma - May 15, 2020

16 by Jonas-K »»
Today, 8:40 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.