Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 25, 7:48 PM
Apr 2014
the ending left different vibes and space for interpretation in some things, kinda leaving each of us with different canons of what we believed that happened. And I can see how it can be disappointed for many. I kinda liked, but I wished for more things to be clear, except for nagi and reiji's destiny, leaving them undisclosed was good imo.
Yesterday, 8:31 AM

Jul 2021
This series just sucks. It has a promising start but made me careless since the time-skip. Nagi is amongst a solid character in this series without a doubt, just that she vanishes in the middle. The ending of this chapter is pretty bland, and this is coming from someone who expected a time skip ofc.
Yesterday, 12:26 PM
Jan 2017
I already expected something anticlimactic but this is ridiculous…the only payoff we’re given is finally seeing the mother crack (and maybe going to jail offscreen)

Everything else was left in the air with the same uncommitted vibe this series always had. At least I’m glad Chako survived.

Basically, I came in expecting a car crash and all I got was congested traffic with no finish line.
12 hours ago
Oct 2020
What do I say? I really hoped for a nice ending for Reiji and Nagi, even if they had committed double suicide, but nope. I'm very perplexed after reading their ending.
Why drop in the middle of nowhere? At least tell us something about them. If this is considered an open ending, it is a little too ambiguous for my mind and heart.
My only question is whether they are alive or dead.
There was a hint, but it was too vague to be understood. The altercation between Reiji and his mother was also unimpressive. It was extremely short.
Just give me a clear explanation of the situation with Reiji and Nagi, and I'll be satisfied.
Kind of disappointed.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shounen no Abyss Chapter 182 Discussion

Oet - Jul 17

10 by CQLLIST »»
Yesterday, 8:25 AM

Poll: » Shounen no Abyss Chapter 181 Discussion

Adnash - Jul 10

4 by CQLLIST »»
Yesterday, 8:23 AM

Poll: » Shounen no Abyss Chapter 180 Discussion

nirererin - Jul 3

8 by CQLLIST »»
Yesterday, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Shounen no Abyss Chapter 165 Discussion

Adnash - Feb 7

9 by GrimSuspect »»
Jul 25, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Shounen no Abyss Chapter 1 Discussion

FMmatron - May 6, 2021

4 by GrimSuspect »»
Jul 25, 10:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.