Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 26, 1:51 AM
Nov 2022
Just a repeat of ep 3 reveal (the only meaningful thing that happened in this season so far). I'm dropping the serie and will probably not come back
May 26, 2:11 AM
Aug 2018
Slow episode that just builds up hyper for the upcoming climax.
May 26, 3:55 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to thebrentinator24
@Xeehad Well when you say it gives filler vibes that would naturally lead one to assume you're at least implying this is filler.
@thebrentinator24 lol nope.
If one assumes that 'giving filler vibes' means these episodes are literally fillers, then that person needs a basic understanding of the phrase 'giving the vibe of something.'
May 26, 4:12 AM

Jul 2017
loved this episode, i like a lot the direction that took this show over the years.
aizawa was awesome with aoyama, and it was cool to see again Hatsume.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

May 26, 4:13 AM

Jul 2017
loved this episode, i like a lot the direction that took this show over the years.
''Touch the darkness inside me''

May 26, 4:19 AM
Dec 2022
The redemption of Aoyama begins here.
May 26, 4:20 AM
Dec 2022
Reply to Neemesis_2
@Neemesis_2 agree. It's nice to see Hatsume at it again.
May 26, 4:28 AM

Jun 2014
Reply to Xeehad
@thebrentinator24 lol nope.
If one assumes that 'giving filler vibes' means these episodes are literally fillers, then that person needs a basic understanding of the phrase 'giving the vibe of something.'
@Xeehad lol sure whatever you say man
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

May 26, 4:48 AM

May 2015
Ayoyama drama continue!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 26, 5:47 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Hatsume and the lemon meme were the highlights in an otherwise pretty sad episode considering Aoyama's situation.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
May 26, 7:23 AM
Jun 2016
Loved this episode, Final battle is ahead...go..go...heros.
May 26, 11:15 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
So much unnecessary crying in the first 10 minutes of the episode. Followed by random fan service scene from Hatsune. At least the second half of the episode picked up
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

May 26, 12:39 PM
May 2017
It's moving, slowly, but it's moving
A week or 2
Project _______ hit me hard !
May 26, 12:40 PM
May 2017
Reply to Farabeuf
So much unnecessary crying in the first 10 minutes of the episode. Followed by random fan service scene from Hatsune. At least the second half of the episode picked up
@Farabeuf yeah too much crying
The random fan service is canon accurate weirdly
There will be a better fan service later on. So hold onto your hats
akanoMay 26, 12:50 PM
May 26, 4:40 PM
Apr 2022
This episode was ok, but nothing better, the only plus was the appearance of Aizawa
May 26, 5:29 PM

Jul 2016
More Hatsume and Aizawa screen-time is always welcome. Same for my boy Shinsou in that post-credit scene.

Solid episode though it's true that the beginning of this season feels unexpectedly slow.
May 26, 9:17 PM
Nov 2016
It's an ok episode I guess, I didn't vibe with it though, I never liked that laser guy, he's boring as hell and he's getting a lot of spotlight in the last 2 episodes, enough is enough, I don't want to see that guy again for a good while, and the beginning with all the crying or whatever felt kinda forced so instead of getting emotional, I was cringing a bit.

Plenty of the comedy felt off too, I wasn't laughing, however, I did laugh at the comedy with Deku and Iida getting their face inverted or whatever you wanna call it, that part was funny and made me laugh.
May 27, 12:15 AM
Apr 2020
A dragged out slow ass episode with a lot of talking. Start fighting already and stop with the crying, about a character that I couldn't care less.
May 27, 4:09 AM
Jun 2015
Lol I forgot who that even was. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
May 27, 8:20 AM
Jan 2021
Reply to thebrentinator24
@Xeehad lol sure whatever you say man
@thebrentinator24 Ok lol
May 27, 10:06 AM

Jan 2017
This episode was mainly all meetings and strategic planning, yet it was interesting, entertaining and well made.
That time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime really needs to take a lesson from MHA.
オタク? 私はそのことが私がかわいいと思う!
May 27, 12:00 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Aoyama was the center and the new plan, base just, to defeat all the villains!!!
kekeke
May 28, 2:18 AM

Oct 2009
How am I supposed to care about a shitty gag character after all this time??? I couldn't stop rolling my eyes.
Also all of Class A-1 is so goody, rainbow brained with no grey in them (at least in this situation). It is damn boring and flat writing for these characters that they just aren't relatable, this is why the villain's are so much more enjoyable. Its really frustrating at times.
May 28, 2:42 AM
Oct 2019
Another emotional episode!!

So We are in serious serious situation right now and and they still making those silly joke?
WTH you thinking sir?
May 28, 10:28 AM
Apr 2023
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
May 28, 1:46 PM

Nov 2009
LOL

"Danger sense didn't react"

"Those was boobs"

LOL

Boobs is not dangerous

Yup

___ ___ ___

Also...girl just made the armors with her left hand... AND in just a few minutes...

LOL, those squashed faces are the perfect expression for what just happened.

___ ___ ___

(also, ppls complaining this episode is "slow"... should take a look at "Tensei Slime"s "meeting" [*giggles*])
amlgMay 28, 2:07 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 30, 2:43 AM

Nov 2012
Surprised but I've actually been really into this season, despite feeling close to done with MHA after the last season. Hopefully it maintains the momentum!
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers
May 31, 1:56 AM
Nov 2016
Feels like filler
May 31, 4:52 PM

Apr 2024
It was nice to see Hatsume again.
Jun 1, 5:59 PM

Jun 2015
I can't believe we're giving so much screentime to Aoyama. I never liked him and still don't.

That was shitty ass strategic meeting All Might. Bro really said " We need to separate them" in a thousand words and gave no method to doing so.
Jun 1, 6:00 PM

Jun 2015
Reply to meliesearth

Peak episode right now.
@meliesearth I'm so jealous rn. Bro's not even a harem mc, what is this
Jun 1, 9:42 PM
Sep 2021
you can be a hero too ayoyama kun
Jun 2, 1:10 PM
Dec 2019
goooooooooooooooooooood
Jun 6, 7:20 AM

Oct 2008
no action but this was a rather highly emotional episode and letting Aizawa-sensei give words of courage to Aoyama! that was awesome!!!
5/5.

Jun 7, 7:21 AM
Jun 2019
bouta get litttttttt
Jun 7, 5:02 PM

Jul 2017
With Aoyama being their one-way ticket straight to All For One, not everyone has the same sentiment, espeically the Pro Heroes. But as a class, they're willing to take him onboard after having been through Izuku's episode, but this is a fine line that everyone needs to thread very carefully. With Eraser Head a.k.a Aizawa providing a plan to everyone, on the fact that the Aoyamas are still in contact with All For One, all information is confidential and crucial. Anyways, both Izuku and Iida going to Hatsume for their costume repair, it's deja vu all over again with her huge boobs, but it's even more crucial at this stage being the Support Class to support the heroes like both guys on the front line. With all stakes (including Aoyama's), Class 1-A is back on the front lines.

The urgent meeting to discuss the 2nd forthcoming battle, with the unexpected lead that is Aoyama, it all hinges on understanding what he has left that they could use against the villains, especially All For One, which Aizawa wants to implant the hero within him as his student.

It's time to act, it's now or never.
Jun 8, 8:20 PM

Jul 2022
Kinda boring plot episode lol whatever.

Things are starting to go down. Excited for the Dabi fight animated.
Jun 9, 3:38 AM
Jan 2021
Class 1-A back at it again. They did a similar thing for Deku. They won’t let Aoyama go and they perfectly understand Aoyama’s dilemma (unlike some of the idiots in the comments of Episode 3 blaming Aoyama for his actions since they didn’t understand the simple fact that he was forced into this by his parents’ lack of ability to realize that AFO is shady).

Naomasa is quite cold. He understands his position, but he really sees Aoyama as a criminal. The only other option was for him to allow his parents to get killed, so I can see why he went along with what AFO said.

Now there’s some kind of plan in place. I’m shocked that Class 1-A’s Big Three are forming separate teams to go the search. Speaking of, that reminds me of Mei Hatsume’s introduction into this season, it being a throwback of when Deku went to get upgrades on his costume that led to Shoot Style.

I’m glad that Aizawa won’t let Aoyama rot in his own guilt, and I wonder what AFO is gonna do knowing that he’s about to get tricked by one of his pawns.

This battle couldn’t come any sooner. Separated battlefields? Will Deku take the reigns in fighting Shigaraki by himself so that he can forever conclude the fight between One For All and All For One? Or will his classmates insist on backing him up despite knowing this is Deku’s destiny. As much as I respect them trying to help out, there are certain fights you have to go at alone, and Deku has to do this by himself. The first thing though is that he has to complete OFA. Otherwise he stands no chance.
Jun 10, 2:38 AM

Dec 2013
It's a bit of a slower episode after the previous bombshell episode. Their plan doesn't sound easy to pull off.

I love how long it took for Midoriya and Iida's face to return to normal.
Jun 10, 10:51 AM

Apr 2024
This was a great episode. I hope the best for Aoyama. His parents, while meaning well, did him a disservice by giving him a quirk, but at least he is with friends. All For One's end day is coming soon.
Jun 10, 6:18 PM

Jun 2014
Aoyama can still redeem himself, and he's not a bad person.

Time is running out. The heroes need to prepare their attack soon.

Jun 18, 2:48 PM

Jun 2015
Aoyama looks more real now. Maybe he was playing an over cheerful character before to mask his guilt.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Yesterday

38 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
2 hours ago

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 7th Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 15

80 by NillyPC »»
2 hours ago

» Is this the last season ?

xnub - 9 hours ago

8 by TwigzLIVE »»
5 hours ago

» 1 Week Break, 2nd Cour starts July 13

KANLen09 - Yesterday

12 by Brucasco »»
12 hours ago

» About Opening

akaivikram - Jun 20

11 by cicigg100 »»
Yesterday, 6:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.