Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 17, 2023 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
oof law lost against BB but we getting some peak garp shit
Apr 17, 2023 11:37 AM

Nov 2016
Law lost against Blackbeard. Not like we expected anything else. Looks like it was Offscreen Piece, that's where Blackbeard is legit the strongest. On screen he's obviously weaker than Kaido, Big Mom and Shanks. Guess Oda didn't want to disrespect Law and the Heart Pirates as much as the Kid Pirates who were unlucky victims of Shanks first demonstration of power. That wasn't necessary against Law. Bepo took a massive W here, tho and we got see his Sulong form as a bonus. He was able to protect his captain. Damn, I feel bad for Killer 😭

And Kuzan vs Garp. I knew it would come to this since Kuzan was looking up to Garp and this would be an interesting match up. I however didn't expect that Kuzan was Garp's first disciple. Ironic that he's now in his way. I mentioned that Koby must mean a lot to Garp, especially after Luffy became a pirate and with Kuzan as Blackbeard's 10th Titanic Captain. I still believe that he's going to fuck Blackbeard in the end. He's one of the coolest characters btw, no pun intended. Him joininh the BBP was a nicely executed short flashback. Seeing them drink and laugh, I loved it, lol. About time to see more of their crew. The fact that they all have their goals is another parallel to the Strawhats and Kuzan fits right in. Since he left the Navy due to Sakazuki and keeping in mind the events of Ohara which also shaped him, I already considered him to have joined Blackbeard as an act of rebellion, to follow his justice and to be free. I can see him as an anti-villain now.

As for the man with burn scar. We're lead to believe it's Saul, yet another person shown at Ohara was Dragon. The black ship and storm make it unmistakable imo.
FMmatronApr 30, 2023 4:45 AM

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 17, 2023 12:42 PM
Feb 2023
Opened twitter and was spoiled.Hope Law atleast survives .
Apr 19, 2023 11:33 AM

Jan 2017
No rumble ball side effects lol
Hence proved, Bepo >>>> Chopper
also Weak-ass, lame-ass Trafalgar Law.
Big Mom's defeat looks so dumb now, how can Law lose to a bunch of cowards!
6.5/10 chapter.
(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ YouTube @ The Pirate Collector ԅ⁠(⁠ ͒⁠ ⁠۝ ͒⁠ ⁠)⁠ᕤ
Apr 19, 2023 12:07 PM
Feb 2023
PirateHasan said:
6.5/10 chapter.

So you were that guy on opscans ?
Is bb that strong or is big mom that weak on the yonkou metric?Cause from cake island to wano she has been ridiculed the most.
Still sucks to see my boi beaten up,ngl anytime I hear or read Bepo saying captain i get reminded of spongebob .
Apr 19, 2023 1:07 PM

Oct 2017
bepo gang bepo gang bepo gang
R&B Leyend
Apr 19, 2023 1:14 PM

Apr 2017
can't even fault law for losing...it's hard to carry an entire team especially when you have to watch your own back but at least bepo looks dope finally

also GARP CHUJO!!!
Apr 19, 2023 1:30 PM
Feb 2013
goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
Apr 19, 2023 1:44 PM
Apr 2021
Let's Goooooo Garp!!!!!
Apr 19, 2023 2:12 PM

Mar 2021
Cool chapter, if you know what I mean

Old Man Garp is no joke he keeps on showing off

I feel like this chapter confirms that BB can either swap his current DFs, or he can take at least 3. That's kinda huge

Apr 19, 2023 2:36 PM
Wings

Apr 2017
Kid has been taken out by Shanks, and now we see Law being taken out by Blackbeard.

Things are really starting to heat up.
Apr 19, 2023 2:48 PM

Jun 2014
Well it was expected but Law lost to BB (and of course it got offscreened lol). I'm just glad that he didn't get killed and have his DF stolen. Bepo had a cool moment with that awakened form or whatever the hell that was supposed to be. In a 3 chapter span, the crews of the 2 captains that helped take down Big Mom in Wano got absolutely washed. That was expected when Kid tried to fuck with Shanks, but Law vs. BB seemed like it could have gone either way. Clearly, BB had the strength advantage. Guess this just shows the power difference between former Emperor Big Mom and current Emperors BB and Shanks.

Focusing on the namesake of this chapter, it was nice to get some backstory on how Kuzan was recruited into BB's crew. Crazy how he lost his leg during that fight against Akainu. His short fight against Garp was cool and we got another named attack from Garp.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

Apr 19, 2023 2:55 PM

Dec 2016
I think everyone predicted that Law will lose but at least wasn't oneshot like Kid.

Also looking at Kuzan's flashback and inner thoughts it seems even if he is still a good guy clearly he isn't some secret agent who work with/for someone but a "free man".

Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.98/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.168/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.89/? - weekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.66/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.55/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Apr 19, 2023 3:13 PM
Feb 2021
I knew Teach would defeat Law.
Abdullah
Apr 19, 2023 3:26 PM

Nov 2016
Ainuldex19 said:
PirateHasan said:
6.5/10 chapter.

Is bb that strong or is big mom that weak on the yonkou metric?Cause from cake island to wano she has been ridiculed the most.
Still sucks to see my boi beaten up,ngl anytime I hear or read Bepo saying captain i get reminded of spongebob .

I say Kaido > Big Mom > Shanks > Blackbeard. Kaido took attacks from like 15 characters + Momo lol and kept Onigashima aloft. In the end he didn't chose to dodge Luffy's Bajrang Gun.

Big Mom honestly lost because of plot contrivance in a 2vs1 and it was a ring out + the bombs.

Blackbeard on the other hand has the plot on his side.

Nieznajomy43 said:
I think everyone predicted that Law will lose but at least wasn't oneshot like Kid.

Also looking at Kuzan's flashback and inner thoughts it seems even if he is still a good guy clearly he isn't some secret agent who work with/for someone but a "free man".

Shanks got the one-shot because Oda had to give his fans special service for his fighting debut. He always gets the hype moments and Kid was a victim.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 19, 2023 3:47 PM

Aug 2021
We see how Kuzan came to be a member of the Blackbeard pirates as well as getting to see a glimpse of him fighting Garp. Blackbeard has plans for the Op-Op Fruit and defeats Law and the Heart Pirates but luckily there's still hope for them (unlike the Kidd Pirates). Relatively short chapter but still a great one per usual. KEEP LETTING ODA COOK.
Apr 19, 2023 3:49 PM
Jul 2018
Offscreen-sama strikes again. 😩 But at least Bepo was allowed to have a moment, so that's a plus by default!
Apr 19, 2023 4:15 PM

Apr 2016
I didn't think we would see more of Garp this chapter but I'm glad we did, and Kuzan!
It was great finally seeing the moment where Kuzan meets Blackbeard to add more context
And that ending... first Kid now Law... feels bad man
Another great chapter in what's shaping out to be one of the best arcs in the series
Apr 19, 2023 5:08 PM

Apr 2014
Nice to see Kuzan and Garp content. That aside man that’s sucks that Law lost. But for some reason it is to be expected. I mean. Law and Kid only won against Big Mom because they worked together. Not to mention the environment was to Kids liking. They had help dealing or fighting two Yonko. Now that they have no help. It is to be expected. It sucks. But expected. I mean come on. You can’t expect Blackbeard to lose. It would not make too much sense. Blackbeard already has two devil fruits that can turn the world upside down if he wanted too.
Apr 19, 2023 5:19 PM

Jul 2021
Garp says that he has become weaker, his saying this now could mean that Kuzan might win, but you never know what might happen.
“There are only two types of people in the world--those who became otaku and those who didn't--and the latter just can't understand what the former is so excited about."--Ono Norihiro

Apr 19, 2023 5:54 PM

Aug 2021
This was a great chapter a lot of stuff happened,

The reason why Kuzan joined Blackbeard is interesting that seems to debunk the theory of Kuzan being a member of sword unless he plans to double cross blackbeard later, seeing Garp and Kuzan fight was really cool.

Law vs Blackbeard getting off screened kinda sucks it would've been nice to see some more of their fight, Bepo used a rumble ball so I assume it's not his complete sulong form but still it was great that Bepo finally got to do something, now that Kidd and Law are defeated it'll be interesting to see where the story is headed next.

Apr 19, 2023 5:58 PM
Jan 2023
PEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAKPEAK
Apr 19, 2023 6:42 PM
Jan 2020
Law 💀💔🐻‍❄️🈷️❗
Apr 19, 2023 8:50 PM

Apr 2022
so much happened and bepo is indeed HIM.

blackbeard and kuzan interactions. garp and kuzan. cool ass chapter, pun intended.
i feel for the heart pirates man. garp bossed another chapter and i hope hibari gets unfrozen. we can't lose a baddie.
Apr 19, 2023 9:35 PM
Mar 2015
Another Captain heard from
Apr 19, 2023 9:51 PM
Oct 2022
zehahahahhahahahahaHAHAHAHA roooooooooom
Apr 19, 2023 10:14 PM

Sep 2021
garp doin batshit crazy things
Apr 19, 2023 10:24 PM
Feb 2023
FMmatron said:
Ainuldex19 said:

I say Kaido > Big Mom > Shanks > Blackbeard. Kaido took attacks from like 15 characters + Momo lol and kept Onigashima aloft. In the end he didn't chose to dodge Luffy's Bajrang Gun.

Big Mom honestly lost because of plot contrivance in a 2vs1 and it was a ring out + the bombs.

Blackbeard on the other hand has the plot on his side.

Nieznajomy43 said:

Shanks got the one-shot because Oda had to give his fans special service for his fighting debut. He always gets the hype moments and Kid was a victim.

Exactly Kid is not at all weak(I love his charisma)and even luffy or tra bro would be caught off guard easily.

The way things are going,I believe we are getting closer to the ending .
Exciting moments await at egg head island also and it'd be nice to know about kizaru's motives cause I kind of like him more than kuzan.
It might be something weird to say but luffy and bonney make a perfect ship for me though I think it won't happen.
Apr 20, 2023 1:35 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Bruh idek where to start. This manga is just so insane chapter after chapter!!!

As expected Kuzan is the 10th captain. A LOT of people thought otherwise. This panel right here got me so hype, I knew who was about to enter

And Garp is an absolute BEAST man!!!

Also super awesome to see how Kuzan joined. Willing to take on the whole crew XD he's so funny lol

Now I'm even more confused about the man marked by flames. I was sure it was Saul after the reveal that he was still alive. But I guess it'll be a new or older character now (maybe Gaban, Rocks idk), definitely not Saul/Aokiji/Sabo anymore.

Law's defeat is expected. But I'm so glad he survived!! And Bepo finally getting a good moment was great XD (but without Chopper's help I guess he's still not so strong..)

No break next week!! 10/10 as always.
Apr 20, 2023 1:52 AM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
Ainuldex19 said:
PirateHasan said:
6.5/10 chapter.

In my opinion BB and Shanks > Big Mom now. 
Apr 20, 2023 2:10 AM
Nov 2015
Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger after Banger
It won't stop now
Apr 20, 2023 2:40 AM
Apr 2022
kuzan with magma jokes is funny 😅😅😅
Apr 20, 2023 2:55 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
SOOOO SWEEEAAATYYYY RIGHT HERE.

Oda does it again. Ot gonna lie, once I read the title I was very worried about Garp. I loved the exchange of words and the backstory of him joining BB. Seems like Akainu did not suffer any grave injuries from what Aokiji is letting on. No limbs were lost at least. Also, Garp easily fending off Kuzan's attack, albeit be it a basic one.

Law losing was very apparent, Teach doesn't look like he was injured that much.
Bepo finally doing something, also, whatever Chopper did is way too OP.
Apr 20, 2023 3:24 AM
Mar 2019
pogczampik xdddd
Apr 20, 2023 4:41 AM

Mar 2021
I mean it was obvious law would lose, but damn

(Is the incident that would shock the world related with the strawhats' defeat ? Three 3-billion bounty pirates defeated ??)
Apr 20, 2023 5:09 AM

Jul 2021
I pray for my man Law, It kinda sucks that Law vs Blackbeard got off-screened thou, would've bee more cool to see their fights...
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Apr 20, 2023 6:37 AM

Jan 2014
Law lost, but survived.

Chopper give Beppo a rumble ball, didn't he?
so Rumble ball used on mink would resulting in their sulong form?
that's interesting.

Kuzan lost his leg because of Akainu.
I just hope nothing happening to Garp.

now I'm wondering who's using BB ship that sail near Egghead.
I hope next week we get back to see what happened in Luffy.
Apr 20, 2023 7:11 AM

Jul 2016
What an awesome chapter man. Kuzan is so sick and Garp too. Also Blackbeard.
Penguins are funny
Apr 20, 2023 10:56 AM
Jul 2019
First Kid, now Law? I get that we gotta hype up Shanks and Teach, but damn, it feels kind disappointing on both ends for me.
Apr 20, 2023 12:14 PM
Dec 2013
A dinguerie!!
It has everything we love in this chapter.
Apr 20, 2023 12:42 PM

Jun 2017
Aws the moment Kid and Law left Luffy's side they lost their plot armor.
Apr 20, 2023 1:24 PM

Nov 2016
MomoSinX said:
Aws the moment Kid and Law left Luffy's side they lost their plot armor.

That's just facts.

Big Mom could've beaten both Kid and Law in a 2vs1 here and there

Instead she turns her back on them 🤦🏻‍♂️

Apr 20, 2023 11:21 PM
May 2021
Garp is gonna take shit lightly aint it?
Apr 21, 2023 7:49 AM
Jun 2022
noooooooooooooo lawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww why
Apr 21, 2023 9:06 AM

Jan 2014
Who's on the ship that's coming toward egghead then!! every BB captain are seen on screen.
Apr 21, 2023 10:04 AM

Feb 2021
@wex89 it has to be Catarina Devon and Laffitte, maybe Urouge as a subordinate captain? The two BB members that are going there could cause real chaos thanks to CD's copy anyone she sees ability and Laffitte's hypno ability
Apr 21, 2023 10:13 AM

Apr 2018
Damn, we didn't see how Law lost to Blackbeard.. only the aftermath and Bepo going sulon mode.
Before that, a whole story on how Aokiji joined Blackbeard's group and is now fighting Garp. THAT'LL BE  a sick battle.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Apr 21, 2023 10:56 AM
Mar 2022
Damn, I was so afraid of being spoiled I didn't realize it came out 2 days ago.

Well, it's interesting how Aokiji feels that way, I was expecting him to be a spy or something but maybe he did really hit an all time low with no sense of direction. I like how Garp's taking him on, though the fact that Garp's talking about how he isn't that good anymore (or sm like that) worries me.

Also, if Aokiji is here, who's in the BB ship heading to egghead??

Also I'm feeling bad for Law though I'm grateful they showed him getting away. I think it's sick how BEPO D. GOAT got some material from Chopper and transformed, amazing ngl.

I also feel like the reason why everyone losing their crews is present right now is because they'll be joining Luffy's ultimate grand fleet or something instead of having their own teams, if they're no longer capitans maybe they can join his extended crew idk
Apr 21, 2023 1:56 PM
Jan 2020
Wow! Garp vs Kuzan, master vs student. Law got defeated but is still alive, Bepo turned into Sulong thanks to Chopper's Rumble Ball and helped Law escape!
Apr 21, 2023 3:41 PM
Apr 2021
Finally was able to know why Kuzan joined BB
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1116 Discussion

FMmatron - May 28

47 by Charlyhehehe »»
24 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 1016 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Mei-o_Scarlett - Jun 10, 2021

68 by Charlyhehehe »»
26 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 60 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

16 by Dumb »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 59 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

14 by Dumb »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Chapter 58 Discussion

VARIAchan - Jul 8, 2010

19 by Dumb »»
8 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.