Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Apr 10, 6:50 PM
Jun 2020
Peaksuba is back and so am I (back to MAL)
Apr 10, 7:15 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
7 years later and Konosuba is finally back! What a relief it is to see the gang back and up to their same old shenanigans. The first episode to start up season 3 was great. Kazuma decides he wants to be a monk, they run into a seemingly injured girl who deceives everyone besides Kazuma who’s the only rational one, but decides to turn around and find out how rotten she actually is 😂 I really can’t say how happy I am to see this series come back and all the humor is still still alive and well and I can’t wait for more. Welcome back Konosuba!
Apr 10, 7:48 PM

Jul 2023
It had been so long that I needed to double-check the VA for Kazuma, as he sounded nothing like how I recalled. Anyway, it's definitely KonoSuba.
Apr 10, 7:50 PM

Jul 2016
Great to have the gang back after that failed Megumin spin-off. Pretty enjoyable first episode.
Apr 10, 7:51 PM
Apr 2021
I loveeee, the idiots are backkkk
Apr 10, 7:54 PM
Mar 2021
GOD BLESS THIS ANIME FOR COMING BACK!!!!! Fuck yeah!
Apr 10, 8:47 PM

Nov 2012
kinosuba I feel bad for people who didn't find this episode funny, the plant siren was hilarious even though it was obvious
Apr 10, 9:55 PM

Jul 2021
i love how it feels there was never a long break. everthing seems unchanged, the animation style and everything. it just simply continues from the movie end. very nice.

typical fun konosuba episode. enjoyed it though i can tell it will get better than this. this is just the beginning.

i wonder if kazuma killed that plant monster.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Apr 10, 10:19 PM

Aug 2011
Am I crazy or was that aqua screaming after Megumin did explosion? lel
Apr 11, 1:51 AM
Jun 2007
And its back!
Expecting more crazy adventures
Apr 11, 4:32 AM

Jun 2019
My favorite gang is back and they are still as fun as ever. Kazuma, Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness... oh I have missed you guys so much. The comedy is still there. Their weirdly funny expressions are still there. I'm so glad. Can't wait for more. The OP was amazing.
Apr 11, 5:09 AM

Apr 2015
Lesgo, This episode alone made me laugh quite a bit haha.
Apr 11, 5:57 AM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
lmao this was great. cracked me up

good to see the queens again
Apr 11, 6:17 AM

Jul 2014
Konosuba!!!

The Megumin spin-off was pretty fun but this is the Konosuba I love and missed. I'm so happy to have them back!
Apr 11, 7:03 AM
Oct 2009
It it censored ? It wasn't clear what Kazuma did to Megumin after explosion and after she fell asleep... We heard her scream and being under the weather after that.
InnskipApr 12, 10:32 PM
Apr 11, 7:37 AM
Jun 2020
I can't tank Darkness' begging voice. It always crack me.
Apr 11, 7:56 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The "little" monster in the forest was hilarious!!!
kekeke
Apr 11, 9:09 AM
Oct 2020
missed the squad sm
Apr 11, 10:17 AM

Jan 2008
Definitely isn't KonaSuba without Kazuma.
Apr 11, 10:52 AM

May 2010
Nice episode, so Konosuba is back.

THe episode has tracked the volume 5 and begining of Six when the encounter the Princess Iris.

How is going to be the first time Kazuma meets HRP Iris, im laughting only for thinking.
Apr 11, 11:19 AM

Sep 2015
what a fantastic start, i enjoyed every single joke
Apr 11, 11:35 AM

May 2020
good to have konosauba back with a season 3 after 7 years
pretty good episode
but I remember it being way funnier
maybe I'm wrong

Apr 11, 11:38 AM
Nov 2019
Finally my favorite band of morons is back.
Apr 11, 11:39 AM

May 2021
Glad to have the gang back together after so long. Was a bit thrown off by how fast the pacing was in this first episode but it works nicely for how chaotic the squad is. The show still makes me laugh and I love all of the new expressions the animators are giving the characters. Looking forward to the rest of the season ^_^

Also that "ED" we got was awesome music + hilarious. Not sure if that is the OP just ran at the end but it was great.
Apr 11, 12:40 PM

Dec 2009
Hilarious, great season start. There were so many twists and turns.
Apr 11, 1:10 PM

Mar 2012
Top tier Konosuba as usual, can't miss with them.

After having watched Megumin's spin off it was even more clear that to me that Kazuma and Aqua carry all the comedy bits in the show and neither the former nor Lalatina can function on their own.
Waifus only represent ideals
Apr 11, 1:31 PM
Jun 2021
kazuma IS REALLY fuunny
Apr 11, 4:21 PM
Mar 2024
Relaxing and fun to watch this series again :)
Apr 11, 5:00 PM
Jan 2021
very good return!!
Apr 11, 7:44 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Feels great to have the gang back! Seeing Sylvia haunt Kazuma's dreams is pretty funny. I must have been confused on the timeline, because I thought the movie was after season 1, but it's after 2 instead. I guess it's just been that long since season 2. Makes me even more grateful to have this show back.
Apr 11, 8:18 PM

Nov 2009
huh... Guess I'll have to check out the movie later... I didn't watch the movie

I want to see exactly how Kazuma got that PTSD, lol

It ir censored ? It's wasn't clear what Kazuma did to Megumin after explosion and after she fell asleep... We heard her scream and being under the weather after that.

unlike the H-doujins, I am pretty sure he just BONK her on the head like he did in the past.

Also, after casting Explosion, Megu will get extremely tired, which is why Kazuma mentioned "I am not carrying you tomorrow"

And even more PTSD for Kazuma, he's losing more and more of his trust in Girls...

But he got over it fast with the Gold Coin summoning Hammer...

Except... he gets shit on by another girl... poor Kazuma... as long as he's around girls, he will be forever unlucky, lol. (rip money)

HAHAHA @ Darkness.

I am not sure if she's afraid of being embrassed by Kazuma, or afraid of Kazuma being taken by the Princess... (cause we know Darkness secretly likes Kazuma)

___ ___ ___

Edit:

Yo, just finished watching the movie... but Megu said that was going to be her final explosion... yet here it is... LOL

She just can't stop huh...
amlgApr 11, 10:17 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Apr 11, 10:25 PM
Jan 2020
The best character group dynamic hands down. It's like they never left, a very warm welcome to one of the most non serious anime out there.
Apr 11, 10:31 PM
Dec 2022
the fact that kazuma got ptsd from sylvia and then become a monk for a moment made my day
Apr 12, 12:41 AM
Jan 2023
Sehr lustig mit vielen lustigen momenten von kazuma
Apr 12, 2:57 AM

Dec 2021
Why it has only 11 episodes

Hello Aru is here
Apr 12, 4:41 AM
Jun 2021
Innskip said:
It ir censored ? It's wasn't clear what Kazuma did to Megumin after explosion and after she fell asleep... We heard her scream and being under the weather after that.

It's most likely not censored, us not knowing what he did is part of the joke.

(Also I swear I thought that was Kazuma letting out that screech)
Apr 12, 8:29 AM

Feb 2021
That was a great episode. But I'm gonna be honest guys, I don't enjoy the cartoony faces all that much. Previous seasons had goofy expressions but they're just not the same in this third season. And is it just me, or does everyone yell a lot? Don't get me wrong, the gang was loud previously but here they yell/scream at every given opportunity, especially Kazuma. Those two are the main factors I didn't like the Megumin spin off, but here the interaction between our beloved party members is able to compensate them which means the show hasn't lost its charm.

Still a great episode though. So we're going to have 11 episodes instead of 10 this time huh. At this rate we're gonna have a full 12 episode for season 6!
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Apr 12, 12:03 PM

Jul 2010
Shame we couldn't see a monk Kazuma in the end.
Apr 12, 12:55 PM

Aug 2022
I had no idea that this was leaked. The animation seems somewhat different than in the previous season, but I still really like it. Also the episode was hilarious.
Apr 12, 2:23 PM

Sep 2022
WE ARE SO BACK BABY!
Apr 12, 3:29 PM

Mar 2019
What can I say about this masterpiece?

Apr 12, 3:49 PM
Jul 2018
Rofl, megumims voice when she went ''snap''. I love it when good VA's use a wide range. Even more because she is actually pretty young/loli so you notice it even more x)

But ye, its Takashi Rie so no surprise^

Who was the 1 crying tho 0o Aqua? Also tbf, the green hair girl was really cute, cant beat megu tho x)

edit: wait, eris stole his mallet? What, but she's a ''good goddess'' no?x)
removed-userApr 12, 4:09 PM
Apr 12, 4:30 PM

Aug 2020
This episode was the best return this series could have had. Yes!! What a time to be alive! This invitation in the end was surprising.

Apr 12, 7:05 PM
Apr 2024
What a good chapter, it's already starting and it's already making me laugh. Well-developed and charismatic characters, you have everything to enjoy.
Apr 12, 8:31 PM
Struggler

Dec 2020
Bro they adapted the Tranquility Girl so well, her va was hilarious.

Apr 12, 10:06 PM

Mar 2017
WE ARE SO FUCKING BAAAAAAAAAACK
An admin's dickhead Soul banned me from MAL t('v't)
Apr 12, 10:29 PM
Jun 2016
Top tier as always
Apr 12, 10:50 PM
Oct 2009
Reply to amlg
huh... Guess I'll have to check out the movie later... I didn't watch the movie

I want to see exactly how Kazuma got that PTSD, lol

unlike the H-doujins, I am pretty sure he just BONK her on the head like he did in the past.

Also, after casting Explosion, Megu will get extremely tired, which is why Kazuma mentioned "I am not carrying you tomorrow"

And even more PTSD for Kazuma, he's losing more and more of his trust in Girls...

But he got over it fast with the Gold Coin summoning Hammer...

Except... he gets shit on by another girl... poor Kazuma... as long as he's around girls, he will be forever unlucky, lol. (rip money)

HAHAHA @ Darkness.

I am not sure if she's afraid of being embrassed by Kazuma, or afraid of Kazuma being taken by the Princess... (cause we know Darkness secretly likes Kazuma)

___ ___ ___

Edit:

Yo, just finished watching the movie... but Megu said that was going to be her final explosion... yet here it is... LOL

She just can't stop huh...
@amlg
So he slapped her ? Why it wan't shown in a funny wasy i though he may have played some kind if cruel prank (maybe even smth her spit and it got cencored or cut), anyway there was also a cut scene after explosion i get a feeling we missed smth funny because Kazuma most likely did smth to punish loli for what she did. Also the scene with frogs made me think that it was something unpleasant and might involve slime or spit.

Yeah i got that she was tired, she was moving but obviously she couldnt. Kazuma most likely got angry with her because he had to carry her.

As for Lalatina. Since it was emergency letter for her i think it suggests that Kazuma maybe taken away, and i guess in her family made some plans for Kazuma, he is levelheaded and can manage Lalatina and her personality. So her standing and future really might be at stake.

If Kazuma misbehaved he would be held responsible, also Lalatina is a masochist so she would gladly take any blame and be punished. Instead she was worried. The biggest fear for all of them that Kazuma stops adventuring. Darkness likes punishment and dangers, also adventuring, she has no problem with money or standing at all, they crazy girl only thinks about Explosion and the only one who will take and carry her is Kazuma, not because he wants to, but because he has to or she would frame him, Aqua wants to return as a Goddess, so she should be the most interested and involved, but i get the feeling she would be okay staying with Kazuma and leeching from him, taking booze and lazying around (as long as they have resources).
Apr 12, 11:35 PM

Apr 2019
The dumb group of Kazuma is back, just when life was about to turn around for Kazuma and his friends when they got that hammer, Chris took it away from them lol
Apr 13, 12:33 AM
Nov 2023
The anime is still unable to make me laugh since season 1 but ok episode
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19

212 by FONZACUS »»
Yesterday, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 1

135 by VCSMaster »»
Sep 26, 7:50 PM

» Darkness hasn't been as slutty this season.

Rally- - May 19

20 by Rally- »»
Sep 23, 10:38 PM

» New OVA in production

Dbagas8 - Sep 14

11 by FFTHEWINNER »»
Sep 16, 8:06 PM

Poll: » Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 3 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 8

180 by Ken_Kaneki7 »»
Sep 13, 3:45 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.