Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 21, 12:25 PM

Sep 2008
the only thing i hate is that there is only one more episode
im one cliffhanger away to just start reading the novels

Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Mar 21, 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
Wait what they got demoted to class D because of one exam?!

Had to double check if this was the season final, it felt like it.

Graduations always get to me.

I wish we got to see more of Manabu over the year, graduating as class A is surely impressive but we barely got to see any potential rivals from year 3 so eh.

Short hair Suzune is surprisingly adorable.

Never forget how Manabu was about to sucker punch his little sister for beeing a brocon, only ro reveal he is actually a siscon himself.
I hope this means Suzune will actually be relevant next year. She just felt like a side plot mainly because you as the viewer knew Ayanokoji would fix everything whe broke acting as class leader.
Comander-07Mar 21, 12:46 PM
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Mar 21, 4:00 PM

Aug 2014
boring episode..and I dislike Suzune with short hair.. she won't be scary anymore.. and that brother sister part was too long and nothing happened in this ep..
the class also should not be praised by teacher.. at least not everyone and she should point out who failed this year in her eyes like Koenji or the one who got kicked and who made best growth like Ken
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Mar 21, 4:25 PM
May 2020
a nice farewell of the big bro
Mar 21, 5:51 PM
Apr 2021
LOVED this episode so much. Made it feel like Horikita was the main character, especially with the end credits.
Mar 21, 7:21 PM
Dec 2014
I really like the change of look that Horikita had with that haircut, the farewell she has with her brother was emotional.
Mar 21, 10:53 PM

Oct 2020
really great end to the season
Don't take my ratings to seriously i tend to rate everything high hehe.......
Mar 22, 9:26 AM

Jan 2021
Peak moment right here man her Brother alway's wanted what was best for her even tho he was straight forward and sometimes gave her a tough time it was all to help Suzune develop and I respect it this was a great episode.
Mar 22, 11:03 AM

May 2017
Way to ruin Suzune with that haircut I guess...
Meh...
Mar 22, 4:37 PM
Jun 2008
So from a writing perspective Manabu ended up being a completely underutilized and whet noodle character. They set him up at the beginning, but we didn't see him doing anything anything. His character is a prime example of telling, and not showing us why he's so special. And zero plot relevant agency.

He's also irrelevant to Suzune. She could have had her growth this year without an outside catalyst, just a weird closed-off girl that didn't smile, and during the year she would start coming out of her shell. Manabu's is completely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things here as well.
Mar 22, 6:06 PM
Sep 2020
masterpiece love it
Mar 22, 7:52 PM

Sep 2015
Why do they keep cutting hair whenever the story reaches some sort of conclusion

Longer hair is almost always better imo
Mar 22, 7:56 PM

Sep 2015
Can anyone spoil me if Kushida has any scene time in year 2?
Mar 23, 6:37 AM
Aug 2022
Finally, Senjougahara Horikita cut her hair.
Mar 23, 11:00 AM

May 2020
kinda anticlimactic for me. i thought im gonna see a oreimo ending. ugh

and also they got back to Class D... BUT WHY IS KIKYO STILL NOT EXPELLED
Mar 23, 1:17 PM

May 2018
This seems like the end of episode 12 or i could be wrong but still a good episode overall.

Suzune looks soo good in short and long hair its next tier level

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Mar 23, 2:18 PM

Mar 2010
Da faq suzuneee nooo I liked her long hair better ffs.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Mar 24, 1:31 AM
Apr 2022
Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune
Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune Suzune
Mar 24, 6:16 AM
Oct 2021
what a great episode! i felt very moved here
Mar 24, 7:23 AM
Oct 2023
This episode was just wholesome seeing Manabu and Horikita bond again. Cant wait to see what the last episode has to offer.The demotion to class D again is rather unfortunate though
Mar 24, 7:39 AM
Feb 2022
heat warming scene for the 1st time
Mar 24, 10:30 AM
May 2019
Great episode. We learn that the MC is basically trapped after graduating high school. Wholesome ending to Manabu with both the MC and his sister.
Mar 24, 12:11 PM

Jul 2022
from ice queen to cute girl suzune i liek
Mar 24, 12:39 PM

Aug 2020
Oh another peak fiction episode. I waited for this moment! Suzune changed as a person, and Manabu recognized her growth. Ayanokoji was trusted with a lot of responsibility...

Mar 24, 12:40 PM

Aug 2020
Also nice to hear Caste Room in the ending credits. I miss the fresh feeling of finding this series years ago!

Mar 25, 1:27 AM
Apr 2020
tbh i find that horikita's change to be quite sudden, she didn't had any thoughts on it until her brother graduated. the only part that she shown some awareness was when she was in the bathroom and then she decided to cut her hair. so i just want to say that i didn't rlly understand that part nor do i like it.

it would be great if someone could give some explanation as to why she sudddenly decided to change.
Mar 25, 1:40 PM
Mar 2021
me parese que esta serie es una serie que recomendaia a cualquier persona

Mar 25, 7:49 PM

Sep 2015
Reply to Acapper
tbh i find that horikita's change to be quite sudden, she didn't had any thoughts on it until her brother graduated. the only part that she shown some awareness was when she was in the bathroom and then she decided to cut her hair. so i just want to say that i didn't rlly understand that part nor do i like it.

it would be great if someone could give some explanation as to why she sudddenly decided to change.
@Acapper

It's unbelievable how someone could be anime only and not face palm at how ridiculous that character development was. This was probably one of the worst episodes of the series so far from a writing perspective.
Mar 26, 11:42 AM
Dec 2020
I thought this was the season finale💀💀💀
Mar 28, 9:57 PM
Dec 2023
its the best anime

Mar 30, 5:57 AM
May 2021
good. i like sujune . sad for manabu horikita he graduated from school we wiil never see him like always

Mar 30, 3:29 PM
Mar 2021
good as usual :D!!!
Mar 30, 11:26 PM
Mar 2021
Ayanokoji's favorite pawn has finally been promoted as his queen
Apr 3, 3:55 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
a bye-bye with tears!!!
kekeke
Apr 5, 10:22 AM
Oct 2021
WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS!!! ANIME. QUIT CUTTING THEIR HAIR ITS THE WORST ANIME TROPE
Apr 5, 10:25 AM
Oct 2021
Reply to Acapper

@Acapper it seems to be the new trend with female anime characters “growing”, idk why but it’s kinda annoying and it’s just making me mad 😂😒
Apr 14, 5:38 AM
Oct 2021
This episode felt like a final episode that tries to be sentimental but fails due to the shows extreme highs. Considering that, there's one more to go, I'd think there's more than meets the eye
Apr 21, 6:15 AM
Apr 2024
S1, I thought Manabu was just a typical villianous brother, but he turned out to be a kind and caring older brother. Nice to see Suzune revert back to her original self. Good wholesome episode.
Apr 22, 1:17 PM

Mar 2013
Reply to Crashmatt
I really hate the haircut = change trope. it sucks in all anime including this. Suzune character design is ruined now
@Crashmatt yeah i hate it since Monogatari after every arc that used it
Jun 10, 8:58 PM

Dec 2022
I don't mind the "miraculous haircut of character growth" trope too much, so long as it isn't a visibly awful hairstyle. Akudama Drive was the only anime that actually let me down in that department so far, lol.

Shaded Horizon

Jun 18, 3:40 PM

Mar 2019
Oh wow I didn't expect them to drop to class D, but that's an interesting turn of events. Ryuuen winning was nice but he still used a not so nice strategy, although I'm not sure how he managed to do that.

This episode definitely had the feels, it was a nice scene between the 2 siblings. I did hope Manabu would have a very important scene or arc but it seems like that won't happen anymore which is a bit disappointing. Also Suzune with short hair looks so much worse, but it's the message behind it that matters!

Of course they used the first opening for the ending song, lol. However, there's still one episode left so what's going to happen. Are we going to see Ichika as a preview? I wouldn't mind that, but definitely has to be related to the 2nd year so I can't wait.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Jun 30, 4:00 AM

Apr 2013
What a boring ass episode, I really don't care a bit about Manabu. And now Suzune has short hair which doesn't make her character any better.
Sep 5, 12:02 PM
Aug 2024
great end of thw year
Sep 9, 4:45 PM

Apr 2021
It's good that everything worked out, but it's not the end. It looks like something is going to happen. Ayanokouji has a big game ahead of him.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 31

161 by GAMESMINER »»
Oct 13, 2:43 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 27

215 by Blackgurlkitty »»
Oct 9, 7:11 AM

» Ayanokoji out of character

mechian - Sep 29

27 by Ayanogod10 »»
Oct 7, 4:33 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e 3rd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 21

221 by Zekkenshin »»
Sep 26, 7:38 AM

» Not just bout this anime.

Avamarie316 - Sep 5

14 by DragyG »»
Sep 6, 7:17 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.