Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »
Jan 9, 7:52 PM

Oct 2022
Reply to Kie2Wonderland
@Fnights Okay? Report all you like lol doesn't negate the fact that defending the sexualization of minors, especially so heavily, is mad weird. It doesn't matter if it's a "drawing", and if you seriously consider my dislike for wanting minors to be sexualized "trolling", I fear for the minors in your life as well.
@Ultimate-QT
bro, u should watch some moe shows with slice of life, with just cute girls do cute things stuff, and evolve your taste to some yuri, GL, lesbian stuff before watching this, I could recommend for you some if you want.
Jan 9, 8:16 PM

Jan 2013
They seem to be desperate to spark some controversy, their twitter pals aren't doing their usual levels of bitching since this anime is in their strike zone; no guys not even background guys to see the wonderful view of nude magical girls and explicit yuri.
Jan 9, 9:00 PM
Oct 2019
I can't lie

This shit is fire 🤣

Honestly we already have anime of the year contender. This is literally peak. History in the making.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jan 9, 9:32 PM
Sep 2018
Reply to Vylci
@Ultimate-QT
bro, u should watch some moe shows with slice of life, with just cute girls do cute things stuff, and evolve your taste to some yuri, GL, lesbian stuff before watching this, I could recommend for you some if you want.
@Vylci I appreciate the offer, and if you have some recommendations, especially for yuri and GL, I'd love for you to PM me them. I've already been a fan of such for years though, even since I was a minor, I just find it weird to watch underage girls be sexualized now that I'm not a minor anymore myself, which is a surprisingly unpopular opinion(though I guess it shouldn't be in a world where MAPs are trying to be part of the LGBTQ community).
Jan 9, 10:00 PM
Sep 2018
@Fnights What??? How does that make any sense lol now I'm convinced you're the one who's trolling me because there's no way you genuinely typed that out and thought it made sense lol
Jan 9, 10:14 PM
Sep 2018
@Fnights Idk how you suddenly decided to turn this on me lol but I'm done talking with someone who clearly will die on the hill that sexualizing minors is okay. Have a good night.
Jan 9, 10:22 PM
Sep 2018
@Fnights How the hell did you deduce that I supposedly sexualise minors irl based on what I've said??? Are you okay??? Or are you just projecting at this point?
Jan 9, 10:39 PM
Sep 2018
@Fnights No, I don't think cartoons/anime = real life, but promoting the sexualization of minors in media inherently causes the sexualization of minors irl, especially since there ARE many people who can't distinguish real life from fiction. Also, I don't "always" insult others, hell, I didn't even insult anyone in this thread. I would've left it at my original comment had you and some other's not responded with excuses for pedophilia.
Jan 9, 10:57 PM

Jul 2009
Pretty much what I expected from the PV and I like it
Jan 9, 11:27 PM
Sep 2018
@Fnights Yeah, I'm just gonna end the conversation here because clearly there's no getting through to you, so have a good night. Also, I find it funny you would try to gaslight me into thinking I'm the pedo when you were the one who was defending the sexualization of minors. Bye.
Jan 10, 12:36 AM
Sep 2018
@Fnights The show literally features minors lol even here on MAL, it shows the characters are literally 14, wtf are you talking about there are no minors? Yeah, definitely a troll lol
Jan 10, 12:38 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to Kie2Wonderland
@Fnights The show literally features minors lol even here on MAL, it shows the characters are literally 14, wtf are you talking about there are no minors? Yeah, definitely a troll lol
@Ultimate-QT Drawings are not real people, no matter you much you beat it, this is beyond obsession, also you continue to avoid simple questions, because you seems the only real molester here.
Fn76Jan 10, 2:41 PM
Jan 10, 12:43 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to Fn76
@Ultimate-QT Drawings are not real people, no matter you much you beat it, this is beyond obsession, also you continue to avoid simple questions, because you seems the only real molester here.
@Fnights Yeah, clearly there's no getting through to you lol and again I would've left it at my original comment had you and some others not replied with excuses for pedophilia. I'm not answering your questions because they're dumb and things anyone with half a brain and a smidgen of common sense would already know the answers to, so please stop replying because all you're doing is making yourself look extremely dumb and pedophilic.

Also how am I the dangerous one when you're literally excusing the sexualization of minors? Make it make sense.
Jan 10, 12:50 AM
Nov 2023
best anime of the year not gonna lie
Jan 10, 12:56 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to Kie2Wonderland
@Fnights Yeah, clearly there's no getting through to you lol and again I would've left it at my original comment had you and some others not replied with excuses for pedophilia. I'm not answering your questions because they're dumb and things anyone with half a brain and a smidgen of common sense would already know the answers to, so please stop replying because all you're doing is making yourself look extremely dumb and pedophilic.

Also how am I the dangerous one when you're literally excusing the sexualization of minors? Make it make sense.
@Ultimate-QT No prof, no data, always blaming others to escape reality. About you last question, is 1000 times better to watch cartoons with fake characters than craving like you for real people. :O
Fn76Jan 10, 2:41 PM
Jan 10, 1:03 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to Fn76
@Ultimate-QT No prof, no data, always blaming others to escape reality. About you last question, is 1000 times better to watch cartoons with fake characters than craving like you for real people. :O
@Fnights Fine, you know what. I'll give you what you want. Here, a couple theses and the Department of Justice's National Strategy for Child Exploitation Prevention. They'll explain exactly why it's wrong. If you wanna keep defending it after this, then maybe it might to time to think that the problem is you buddy. Also, as a literal victim of SA, please for the love of God stop saying I'm obsessed with real minors when it's not true at all, especially since you're just saying it because you literally have nothing else to argue.

https://www.justice.gov/psc/docs/natstrategyreport.pdf

https://research.library.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1090&context=international_senior

https://www.nysenate.gov/sites/default/files/Protecting-Children-in-the-Internet-Age_0_0.pdf
Jan 10, 1:08 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to Kie2Wonderland
@Fnights Fine, you know what. I'll give you what you want. Here, a couple theses and the Department of Justice's National Strategy for Child Exploitation Prevention. They'll explain exactly why it's wrong. If you wanna keep defending it after this, then maybe it might to time to think that the problem is you buddy. Also, as a literal victim of SA, please for the love of God stop saying I'm obsessed with real minors when it's not true at all, especially since you're just saying it because you literally have nothing else to argue.

https://research.library.fordham.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1090&context=international_senior

https://www.nysenate.gov/sites/default/files/Protecting-Children-in-the-Internet-Age_0_0.pdf
@Ultimate-QT But there nothing related to cartoons, or people involved after following such works. Neither in Japan there are cases. There is only one study in 30 years that report no correlation at all. There is no data nor proof that watching cartoon turn people into the same in the real world, like playing video games turn people into freaks. As expected you have nothing, only fabrications, every time such debates come out is the same redundant excuse.

Also what are you doing here? Blaming others after you did exact the same, but i know why, i wont repeat it.
Fn76Jan 10, 2:43 PM
Jan 10, 1:10 AM
Sep 2018
Reply to Fn76
@Ultimate-QT But there nothing related to cartoons, or people involved after following such works. Neither in Japan there are cases. There is only one study in 30 years that report no correlation at all. There is no data nor proof that watching cartoon turn people into the same in the real world, like playing video games turn people into freaks. As expected you have nothing, only fabrications, every time such debates come out is the same redundant excuse.

Also what are you doing here? Blaming others after you did exact the same, but i know why, i wont repeat it.
@Fnights You clearly didn't read them or else you would see that they do? I feel like this just solidifies that fact that you're just trolling though, so I'm just gonna have to block you and move on, I'm tired of arguing with an obvious pedo. See you on a sting operation soon buddy.
Jan 10, 1:14 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to Kie2Wonderland
@Fnights You clearly didn't read them or else you would see that they do? I feel like this just solidifies that fact that you're just trolling though, so I'm just gonna have to block you and move on, I'm tired of arguing with an obvious pedo. See you on a sting operation soon buddy.
@Ultimate-QT Nope, you are the real one, since you are here and you clearly saw the episode too.

And today there is episode 2, i'm 100% sure you will watch it, but is ok mate, is better in this way, watch cartoons and leave real people alone.
Fn76Jan 10, 11:22 AM
Jan 10, 2:48 AM
Jul 2018
Damn I did NOT expect all that to happen. God bless people who "came together" to bring a concept like this to life. I hope this blows up like bocchi the rock. This is truly peak cinema

Jan 10, 3:32 AM

Apr 2014
I'm really enjoying it and I'm looking forward to the second part.In Ecchi Anime in this style is quite rare. xd
It feels a bit similar. Like Futoku no Guild :)

Ahahaha:D

Ske80Jan 10, 5:12 AM
Jan 10, 6:07 AM

Jul 2020
10/10 only seen the first episode but already know it's gonna be the best anime this year

Jan 10, 6:18 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Kie2Wonderland
@MyllerPhiem "Censor creativity"??? You need help dude, the fact that you're arguing so hard for the sexualization of minors(which I left the word animated out, because no matter if it's animated minors or not, it's still weird asf), makes me worried for any minors in your life.
@Ultimate-QT But murder and torture are not "weird asf", so you put "animated" in front of it?

Makes me worried for anyone in your life.
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Jan 10, 6:21 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Kie2Wonderland
@Fnights Okay? Report all you like lol doesn't negate the fact that defending the sexualization of minors, especially so heavily, is mad weird. It doesn't matter if it's a "drawing", and if you seriously consider my dislike for wanting minors to be sexualized "trolling", I fear for the minors in your life as well.
@Ultimate-QT "It doesn't matter if it's a "drawing""

So someone raping a child or consuming real cp is LITERALLY the same as someone watching this anime?

Are you for real, dude?!
If you haven't watched "Fantastic Children", don't talk about "best anime". Thank you.
Jan 10, 6:24 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Kie2Wonderland
@Vylci I appreciate the offer, and if you have some recommendations, especially for yuri and GL, I'd love for you to PM me them. I've already been a fan of such for years though, even since I was a minor, I just find it weird to watch underage girls be sexualized now that I'm not a minor anymore myself, which is a surprisingly unpopular opinion(though I guess it shouldn't be in a world where MAPs are trying to be part of the LGBTQ community).
@Ultimate-QT What age do you think are the girls in those yuri anime you want to see? LOL. What a hypocrite.
Jan 10, 6:25 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Kie2Wonderland
@Fnights No, I don't think cartoons/anime = real life, but promoting the sexualization of minors in media inherently causes the sexualization of minors irl, especially since there ARE many people who can't distinguish real life from fiction. Also, I don't "always" insult others, hell, I didn't even insult anyone in this thread. I would've left it at my original comment had you and some other's not responded with excuses for pedophilia.
@Ultimate-QT Where are those "many people who can't distinguish real life from fiction"?
Jan 10, 6:28 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Kie2Wonderland
@Ultimate-QT Can you show in the credits of this anime where in the production LITERAL minors were featured? And fictional characters are "LITERALLY 14", huh? What age will they be in 2044?
Jan 10, 8:14 AM

Apr 2021
good episode. the girls' designs are good.

She is a very simple person, admiring powerful girls... but she is very sadistic and masochistic. She ended up liking what she does.
Jan 10, 10:12 AM
Jul 2021
Pure bliss for cultured folks
Jan 10, 11:02 AM
Oct 2016
As someone who's been reading the manga I'm incredibly disappointed. The manga was really funny, and yes it was horney, but in a funny way. This is just horney in a horney way. They amped up the horney by a lot. It's kind of embarrassing to watch. I know it's a different medium so it'll work different l, but I was so excited for this show because it was so funny and now I'm just embarrassed watching it.
Jan 10, 11:01 PM
May 2019
Reply to Kie2Wonderland

@Ultimate-QT Actual research

why not take expert advice on this
Actual research paper was published in Denmark. This is the summary of that in English.
@Fnights
@MyllerPhiem
kratos960203Jan 10, 11:20 PM
Jan 11, 1:03 AM

Oct 2018
I had no plans of watching it without the BD release, just checked it out in case I wasn't waiting for something that might not end up great but this is AOTY indeed.
Jan 11, 1:06 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to kratos960203

Actual research paper was published in Denmark. This is the summary of that in English.
@Fnights
@MyllerPhiem
@kratos960203 Thank you for the link, there was also a japanese study with the same result, but even without wasting time with such studies it was an obious and expected conclusion.
Often detractors and haters uses this as an excuse to bash fictional works but they never believe it in the first place, is just a convenient excuse to censor what they do not like and propaganda to control what people should read or not.
Fn76Jan 11, 1:14 AM
Jan 11, 1:11 AM
May 2019
Fnights said:
@kratos960203 Thank you for the link, there was also a japanese study with the same result, but even without wasting time with such studies it was obious conclusion.
Often detractors and haters uses this as excuse to bash what they do not like but they never believe it in the first place, is just an excuse to censor what they do not like and to control what people should read or not.

yes it's propaganda to control people.
I think these kind of research are necessary cause unlike Denmark case majority of the politicians see this and put a ban hammer without any reasearch or second thought. Aside from politicians many people correlate it and this is the only way to shut them up. With widespread popularity of anime this moral policing and panicking will increase more. People don't understand this but if you support censorship and banning of one thing it will eventually affect the things you like and can even wipe out non explicit materials or majority of the portion of media too. In 2019 experts again suggested that banning this content won't do any good when United Nations gave the proposal than USA, Japan, Austria, Denmark defended it. Otherwise it would be long gone. If it had any real consequences. Nowadays some people making their own theises over this and claiming it reasearch and trying to correlate things. Truly sickening.
Jan 11, 1:19 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to kratos960203
Fnights said:
@kratos960203 Thank you for the link, there was also a japanese study with the same result, but even without wasting time with such studies it was obious conclusion.
Often detractors and haters uses this as excuse to bash what they do not like but they never believe it in the first place, is just an excuse to censor what they do not like and to control what people should read or not.

yes it's propaganda to control people.
I think these kind of research are necessary cause unlike Denmark case majority of the politicians see this and put a ban hammer without any reasearch or second thought. Aside from politicians many people correlate it and this is the only way to shut them up. With widespread popularity of anime this moral policing and panicking will increase more. People don't understand this but if you support censorship and banning of one thing it will eventually affect the things you like and can even wipe out non explicit materials or majority of the portion of media too. In 2019 experts again suggested that banning this content won't do any good when United Nations gave the proposal than USA, Japan, Austria, Denmark defended it. Otherwise it would be long gone. If it had any real consequences. Nowadays some people making their own theises over this and claiming it reasearch and trying to correlate things. Truly sickening.
@kratos960203 Indeed, they do not use any evidence, they use histeria and hypothesis to force their moral to control fictional media. They push their agenda in this way because they do not have anything else to use, because people fear what they do not understand, manipulate people not into anime in this way is easy, so they can have support to crackdown of fictional media even if is harmless. Is the same shit over and over, well, i guess anime fans are used to it after 30 years or so.
Fn76Jan 11, 1:23 AM
Jan 11, 1:25 AM
May 2019
Fnights said:
@kratos960203 Indeed, they do not use any evidence, they use histeria and hypothesis to force their moral to control fictional media. They push their agenda in this way because they do not have anything else to use, because people fear what they do not understand, manipulate people not into anime in this way is easy, so they can have support to crackdown of fictional media even if is harmless. Is the same shit over and over, well, i guess anime fans are used to it after 30 years or so.

Damm after fan 30 years I can't imagine the horror to live in the fear of things that I like will be taken away from me because of stupid laws and people. I still daily live in this fear and can't do anything about it. I don't know what's gonna happen in future. This thing makes me so anxious.
Jan 11, 1:36 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to kratos960203
Fnights said:

Damm after fan 30 years I can't imagine the horror to live in the fear of things that I like will be taken away from me because of stupid laws and people. I still daily live in this fear and can't do anything about it. I don't know what's gonna happen in future. This thing makes me so anxious.
@kratos960203 They want all fictional media to be globally accepted, this mean watering down japanese otaku culture, not only ecchi content but everything else too, pratically like disney cartoons, apatic, bland, empty, because they try to not offend anyone. Hope will not be the case but things really changed in these last decades.
Jan 11, 1:47 AM
May 2019
Fnights said:
@kratos960203 They want all fictional media to be globally accepted, this mean watering down japanese otaku culture, not only ecchi content but everything else too, pratically like disney cartoons, apatic, bland, empty, because they try to not offend anyone. Hope will not be the case but things really changed in these last decades.

I know but still it's not that much changed with current season shows like mahako, Chained solider, tales of weeding rings etc. I am more worry about ban hammer and changes in next decade. Cause if ban hammer happened we will lost countless series and decades of content+ backlogs and if things got more changed in next decade we won't have nothing to look forward to.
Jan 11, 1:56 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to kratos960203
Fnights said:

I know but still it's not that much changed with current season shows like mahako, Chained solider, tales of weeding rings etc. I am more worry about ban hammer and changes in next decade. Cause if ban hammer happened we will lost countless series and decades of content+ backlogs and if things got more changed in next decade we won't have nothing to look forward to.
@kratos960203 Indeed, hope will not be the case.
Jan 11, 2:04 AM

Dec 2018
Awwww Utena did you enjoy spanking the magical lesbians? You are my good girl honey 😍😍😍😍

Magical girls need to be spanked by other girls,,,,YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Peak Yuri anime 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

And Utena is not the only Sadist in this. Just look at the yellow magical girl. She fucking loved that Hehehehehehehe

Jan 11, 5:42 AM

May 2020
Now this is good shit what a start! Utena is loving it and so am I we have some PEAK and the season just started can’t wait to see more
Fun Things Are Fun - Yui Hirasawa
Jan 11, 11:47 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to kratos960203

@Fnights
@MyllerPhiem
@kratos960203 That link is nice, but do have a better, more widely known website that shared it? Also the study is 12 years, anything more recent?

I'm asking because the outrage-crowd is sure to dismiss this article based on obscure source and old age.
Jan 11, 11:54 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Not all girls can be heroes, some must be villains!!!
She is a sadistic girl!
kekeke
Jan 11, 1:00 PM
Oct 2022
It's a really interesting idea of seeing the POV of a villain's recruit, didn't expect the lack of censorship on the transformation scenes. I find the trope of a character being blackmailed to doing something worse of what they're being blackmailed kinda repetitive but since the protagonist seems like a pushover, I think it makes sense.
Jan 11, 1:09 PM

Aug 2013
Reply to NekoToChiru
And also
Pop Team Epic reference spotted
@NekoToChiru
This is enough reason for me to watch this! LOL

Truly the hidden gem of this season.
MorzGTJan 11, 1:13 PM
Jan 11, 8:06 PM
May 2019
MyllerPhiem said:
@kratos960203 That link is nice, but do have a better, more widely known website that shared it? Also the study is 12 years, anything more recent?

I'm asking because the outrage-crowd is sure to dismiss this article based on obscure source and old age.

maybe @fnights has Japanese research papers. Why would they reject this reasearch paper is the sole reason it's legal in Denmark till to this day
Jan 12, 5:07 AM
Feb 2023
When I first encountered this anime in my reccomended section in YouTube, I hadn't been awaiting anything out of ordinary or innovative from this show, yet the first episode of this visual masterpiece was able to stun me with its geniously drawn animated scenes and incredible voice acting. Each scene is maticulously crafted, which shows how much passion the director of this show had towards this product. I have a lot of knowledge about this kind of shows, however, this one managed to make me feel the most emotions out of them all! Reccomend it to all of you
Jan 12, 10:45 AM

Dec 2010
Reply to kratos960203
MyllerPhiem said:

maybe @fnights has Japanese research papers. Why would they reject this reasearch paper is the sole reason it's legal in Denmark till to this day
@kratos960203 Is difficult to find that research because is all written in japanese and a lot of these websites are no more, i read a summary in another forum some years ago, it was government indipendent research, i clearly remembered that it said there is no correlation or evidence that fictional media have an impact on the readers, there is something written here after the tokyo ordinance mess bill-156, that tag obscene works with "unhealthy"content 18+ ( they tagged some works in 2011 and 2014 just to show they do something but after that point nothing more was tagged).

From that point i didn't read of found anything else recently, mean they do not give a shit and do not waste time about something trivial like this.
Fn76Jan 12, 11:07 AM
Jan 12, 11:01 AM
May 2019
Fnights said:
@kratos960203 I can try but is difficult to find that research because is all written in japanese, i read a summary in another forum, it was government indipendente research, i clearly remembered that it said there is no correlation or evidence that fictional media have an impact on the readers, and so they do not go further in censoring anime and manga (the last bill i remember was the tokyo metropolitan mess, aka bill-156, that tag obscene works with "unhealthy"content and so they increase the rating to 18+, they tag some works in 2011 and 2014 just to show they do something but after that point nothing was tagged anymore).

From that point i didn't read of found anything else, mean they do not give a shit about something trivial and not relevant like this and because nothing happened in all these years.

I know about bill 156 it's was one of the attempts from Japan to censorship and regulate things but yeah nothing happens from all of these years means it's doesn't have any relation with reality itself
Jan 12, 4:32 PM

Jan 2018
Reply to Fn76
@kratos960203 Is difficult to find that research because is all written in japanese and a lot of these websites are no more, i read a summary in another forum some years ago, it was government indipendent research, i clearly remembered that it said there is no correlation or evidence that fictional media have an impact on the readers, there is something written here after the tokyo ordinance mess bill-156, that tag obscene works with "unhealthy"content 18+ ( they tagged some works in 2011 and 2014 just to show they do something but after that point nothing more was tagged).

From that point i didn't read of found anything else recently, mean they do not give a shit and do not waste time about something trivial like this.
@Fnights Honestly Japans attempts at censoring anime or manga did little good in the end because even if they could control what shows up on TV or in the stores they cant really control what appears online. I think this is why the law is not really applied so strictly anymore because "whats the point?" Get what i mean?
Pages (8) « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 13

82 by AngelicSuccubus »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

HaXXspetten - Jan 24

121 by AkiraLaurenzi »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 17

143 by AkiraLaurenzi »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jan 10

155 by AkiraLaurenzi »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 27

137 by Code0018 »»
Jun 11, 9:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.