Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 6, 5:42 PM
Nov 2023
this episode was so freaking good, best episode of the first week of the winter season for me, but sometimes the awkwardness is so much that I have to pause the episode but I'm not complaining since the awkwardness is part of the story
Jan 6, 5:43 PM
Jan 2023
absolutely love moeko definitely mvp of the episode as she usually is
Jan 6, 5:58 PM
Jan 2021
damn the OP was too good , shin ei cookin
Jan 6, 6:04 PM

Jul 2022
One of the best romantic comedies and couples from last year is back, and with a beautiful OP, in my opinion, better than the previous season's. The ED is fine, although I prefer the previous one.

The relationship between Anna and Kyoutarou has improved a lot since they spent Christmas Eve together, and now they're closer than ever, especially because Kyoutarou has a broken arm and Anna is constantly helping him. I'm really excited about what will happen in the next episode.

I have to give credit to two people: Hara, who is slowly realizing the direction this couple is heading, and the MVP Moeko for being a great friend and helping them.

In my opinion, a pretty good episode that I enjoyed a lot. 4/5.
Jan 6, 6:26 PM

Mar 2016
Oh my god that OP sequence was perhaps THE best thing to come out of this season by far.

Directed by Tetsuro Araki, whom also previously had directorial roles in Attack on Titan, Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, Guilty Crown, Death Note, and High School of the Dead. Such fervor and charm to this, almost felt like I was watching a short cinematic film.
Jan 6, 6:32 PM
Oct 2021
So excited have this series back for another season. I was read manga in between this season and season one. I wonder how far it will go.
Jan 6, 6:32 PM
Nov 2023
Amazing episode ❤️
Wish the 13th could hurry up so I can see episode 2 😩
Jan 6, 6:37 PM
Mar 2023
I don't usually love romance genre anime but this anime is something else
it's really cute and very close to my heart the pure love between anna Yamada and kyotaro ichikawa is a treat to watch ❤️‍🩹
Jan 6, 6:46 PM

Jul 2019
Double U MC.

It's nice to see this couple on action again.
Jan 6, 6:47 PM

Apr 2023
Just loved the OP!😍

EP01 of S1 he wanted to kill her. EP01 of S2 he would die of love for her. Beautiful evolution, I have high expectations for my couple. 🥰
Jan 6, 7:04 PM
Jul 2022
Such a sweet first episode for S2, nice to see development from side characters too!
Jan 6, 7:14 PM

Dec 2012
Peak romnance is back AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Jan 6, 7:27 PM

Jan 2011
from my least liked romcom to one of my faves last year , first episode and we already got some big moments lol this season is gonna be a ride going off the vibe of the OP
Jan 6, 7:37 PM
Jul 2016
So where is everyone watching this? I haven't seen it on HiDive yet, just giving a "coming soon" message.
Jan 6, 7:46 PM

Feb 2020
They didn't have to go so hard on that opening man because damn that animation was SMOOTH.

Can't wait to see more of the story in the anime form! If all things go right the ending of this season should be up to THAT point in the manga *cough cough*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 6, 7:55 PM
Feb 2021
peakest of peaks has returned 🥰🥰🥰
Jan 6, 8:03 PM
Dec 2023
Simply perfect.
AOTY candidates
Jan 6, 8:25 PM

Aug 2022
PEAK ROMANCE RIGHT HERE BOYZ, and the OP, ED was soooo good
Jan 6, 8:33 PM
Oct 2021
hard to believe how nice this is when thinking about it's ROUGH start, those first 3-4 eps were for the brave

it's wo cute wth🫠
Jan 6, 8:34 PM

Jan 2022
LFG!!!!! Anna is back, and the visuals got upgraded!!! that Op looks stunning, whioe totally not full of foreshadowing!!!

Never the less, I love how much the show can pace so many events in a short time frame ! ahhhh, I can't stop smiling. This is the goat rom con.

+10 for church bells in the ED song 😉
Jan 6, 8:43 PM
Apr 2022
ONLY ON THE FIRST EPISODE AND IT IS GODTIER!
Jan 6, 9:09 PM
Jun 2023
this show and solo leveling I was waiting for it. now lest goo, both released on the same day. I am sooo excited, iread both manga and manhwa , so I know what's gonna happen but I wanna watch it in anime.😂😂🥰🥰😋
Jan 6, 9:24 PM
Jan 2023
the female lead is much more prettier in this season.
Jan 6, 9:24 PM
Oct 2019
Beautiful, simply beautiful, I loved this episode, I want to see if this season will make me feel the same way I felt in the first one, how beautiful ;--;
Jan 6, 9:27 PM
Mar 2020
Pitch perfect from beginning to end. Especially the Kyotaro and Anna baby shots in the ED.

But what's going on with hidive that they don't have it posted yet? Why did I restart my sub only to have to torrent it anyway?
Jan 6, 9:53 PM
Dec 2021
In this frame she looked like komi-san and raiden ei 😂
Jan 6, 10:01 PM

Oct 2016
God I love this show so damn much. Season 1 was one of the best surprises during its run and in between the time we were waiting for season 2, I just fell in love with the series even more, wanting more of it. I can objectively say that this is one of, if not the best romance anime of all time and I don't even think we've reached the peak.

If the show continues its greatness, then I can definitely see it making its way in my top 10 list.

Not to mention, the OP and ED this season is so beautiful, especially the OP.

A little busy these days to keep up with seasonal anime, except for Frieren, but I will drop everything for BokuYaba. We're so fucking back.
Jan 6, 10:03 PM

Aug 2022
the music that starts when he gets out of school
is so sweet
rafaelcdinardiJan 6, 10:19 PM
Jan 6, 10:21 PM
Feb 2009
Was very afraid that the beginning of the second season would be subtly worse than the end of the first season for me. But these were unfounded fears, a wonderful first episode, and I am full of hope for this adaptation.
Jan 6, 10:34 PM

Nov 2018
Peak romcom!!

What amazing adaptation, almost perfect in every aspect

The story itself very interesting, i think it's better than takagi which have same studio
Jan 6, 10:56 PM

Feb 2011
Their chemistry is just so perfect.

the :3 girl helped out a bunch this episode, and the fat chick is noticing something between them!

Fantastic.

Jan 6, 11:09 PM
Jun 2023
i don't know what to say, opening and ending songs were peak and animation is increased very much, and from the first episode it's all started, heheheh , man i didn't expect that animation would increase. I am loving this. it's 10/10 episode.and the heart beat sound was perfect too
_otaku_man00Jan 6, 11:26 PM
Jan 7, 1:21 AM
Oct 2023
In this episode, we see their growing relationship. I believe that in the next episode, we will have an important part to watch. Not to mention that we will probably see Yamada's yearbook
Jan 7, 1:49 AM
Jun 2017
finally its back, and its first episode is just so sweet, and this time some are noticing about their closeness already.. lets go...

anyways SWEETNESS LEVEL IS 100% on this one
Jan 7, 2:51 AM

Oct 2013
ahhhhhhhh i can't take all this cuteness it's definitly so dengerouse for my heart hahaha
omg i'm seing this season it gonna be even better than 1st one
Jan 7, 3:07 AM

Jul 2019
Lovely, just lovely. That's all I can say.

Moeko and Hara knows what's up. ^^b

Jan 7, 3:20 AM

Nov 2021
Peak is back!!! Big fan of new op and ed, the animation quality looks even cleaner than the first season. First episode and I'm already emotional, god I love that couple. And look at that score, I know it's just first episode and it probably get lower but compare to the 1 ep of s1 which got like 6.70. I'm so glad people gave this lovely story a chance.
Jan 7, 3:28 AM
Apr 2020
Back to drinking my coffee sugar-free, because THIS IS EXTRA SWEET
Jan 7, 3:46 AM

Oct 2022
Excellent episode, one of the best sequel follow ups of a ROM-COM anime I know from all others there is. The new OP song is a total 10/10, prefect pitch with the new follow up.

OVERALL great start of the new Season. I'm psyched really.
"All things, be they divine or mortal, find their ultimate end. 
                      It is not a harsh punishment, but a merciful pardon."

Jan 7, 4:19 AM

Jan 2013
Still think this series is massively overrated, but I watch enough trash that I can't really complain. Visuals looked off, but might be a pirate issue.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Jan 7, 5:08 AM
Feb 2020
One of my favorite animes returns with a great episode. Yamada & Ichikawa are even more cute than in the first season. Loved it 😍
Jan 7, 5:36 AM
Apr 2022
Yes, back again, our romcom anime, Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu, can see Yamada and Ichikawa again presenting their romantic and comedy stories, yes, although there are several scenes that I have read in the manga that might be a bit unpleasant, but I will save that for later
Jan 7, 5:37 AM

Jan 2021
Just the first episode and I was immediately bombarded with a ton of sweetness... oh my, this middle school love story is so great. I can't stop smiling ~

Jan 7, 6:10 AM
Oct 2020
@GonXalo yes and in the ending song we see some scenes that will be animated this season
Jan 7, 6:13 AM
Oct 2020
Reply to NevGhost25
So excited have this series back for another season. I was read manga in between this season and season one. I wonder how far it will go.
@NevGhost25 if you look at the ending song the last scene tells us pretty much how far they will go
Jan 7, 6:17 AM
Jan 2022
For season 2 episode 1 the opening is good, it can describe the beautiful Yamada.
Jan 7, 6:21 AM
May 2019
hopefully i can survive watching this till last episode...
I'm exhausted cause smiling entire time dude😆

and yamada's crying scene just perfect...
sasuga youmiya-san
Jan 7, 7:00 AM

Mar 2020
One of the best romcoms I’ve watched is back for another season!

There were a lot of things going on this time around, after a holiday where Kyoutarou and Anna got closer together. From Kyoutarou saying the wrong thing, to both of them looking for the dog keychain, it was filled with nothing but sweet moments. While the side characters don’t have huge roles in the story, whenever they’re present, they tend to make an impact, and they sure did this episode. Everything in this episode was an absolute treat, from the OP, to each of the wholesome moments. There’s a lot of strong competition this season with Frieren and The Apothecary Diaries still continuing, but this anime is right up there with them in my opinion. Can’t wait for more!
Jan 7, 7:33 AM

Oct 2008
unholy friggin' OMG! this was way beyond diabetes! just the first ep of 2nd Season and the ROMANCE is beyond explanation!!! HAHA
damn! the ED song is so great as well!!
5/5.
matias067Jan 7, 7:37 AM

Jan 7, 7:33 AM
Mar 2018
Gawd, even having been caught up on the manga I was not expecting moments to hit as hard as they did. The execution of this anime never fails to impress me.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Mar 30

369 by rmcold »»
Sep 18, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Do girls like Yamada really exist? ( 1 2 )

Zarutaku - Jan 21

85 by Zevven »»
Sep 9, 1:13 AM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 17

237 by Zevven »»
Sep 8, 11:36 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Feb 10

195 by Zevven »»
Sep 8, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu Season 2 Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 3

111 by Zevven »»
Sep 8, 11:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.