Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Oct 27, 2023 1:41 PM
Feb 2022
Lost_MattiX said:
@Gl0rp The very first arc of the story until the defeat of the pope is the most compelling this series will ever get for most people imho. The rest of the series quickly turned into generic isekai but with an actually smart mc.

Interesting. I've read people here on MAL saying the arcs after the spirit tortoise should be good.

Well I'll be fine as long as it's a fantasy setting with well defined characters both in the party and its world. Adventure Ganbare!
Oct 27, 2023 2:03 PM
Jun 2019
Is it so hard to just strangle Bitch? or atleast cut off her tongue and sew her mouth shut so she never makes a sound again? Still not surprising that all the other heroes had completely hero change of character and are as delusional as ever.
Oct 27, 2023 2:18 PM
Aug 2022
bruh why us "Bitch" still alive? like no shot you're letting all this happen cuz she undid the slave seal
Oct 27, 2023 2:24 PM
Jul 2021
ok, other than shield hero the others are a bunch of idiots or what cuz I refused to believe these pathetic heroes were still so dense even after the bitch trial. I don't expect the bitch to come up again and I despise these kinds of character but she surely keeps the plot interesting
Oct 27, 2023 3:04 PM
Oct 2020
Not gonna lie post mind break motoyasu is like the best character in the series. Definitely the funniest. It always gets a laugh out of me whenever he calls naofumi "father". Poor filo though has no idea what she's done.
Oct 27, 2023 3:36 PM
Sep 2023
WTF? this is serious?
Oct 27, 2023 4:17 PM

Nov 2008
GOD, these Ass Clowns Heroes, I almost forgot why I HATE them so much, both the Sword and Spear.

Also this is Naofumi and Raphtalia the whole time.

Oct 27, 2023 4:24 PM
Oct 2023
I loved it!! This episode is fire :3!!
Oct 27, 2023 5:03 PM
Feb 2022
InvaderFred said:
Not gonna lie post mind break motoyasu is like the best character in the series. Definitely the funniest. It always gets a laugh out of me whenever he calls naofumi "father". Poor filo though has no idea what she's done.

The power of Moe is the end all and be all of Anime! Serious depression as a runner up.
Oct 27, 2023 5:10 PM
Oct 2016
These other heroes will simply never get a grip. No matter how hard Naofumi tries to convince the others to work together they won't. Simply through arrogance of their own minds and manipulation of others the Sword and Spear are each in despair. The spear hero having been abandoned by his party members once they saw how inadequate he was against the spirit tortoise. Its almost sad in a way to see him helplessly wandering around trying to get his old lady party members to join back up with him. Motoyasu bumbling in this town literally begging that one lady. A sad sight once Naofumi found him, completely hopeless and penniless Motoyasu having nothing to his name anymore. No reputation no friends no prospects of a better tomorrow. Ren the sword hero meanwhile having all his party members die in the spirit tortoise fight, he never took this world seriously so its no wonder he can't take responsibility for his failures. Naofumi trying to make him see reason until Bitch walks in. She's completely wrapped Ren around her finger and somehow even gotten rid of her slave crest. Ren through his inability to see reason has fallen for her lies, truly disheartening seeing these heroes like this. Naofumi again has to basically go it alone with none of the other heroes being up to the task of helping.
Oct 27, 2023 5:11 PM
Oct 2016
Reply to Vooo
Who the hell picks these pathetic heroes? Repeating the same plot...bleah
@Vooo

They were summoned by the kingdom at random. They didn't pick them.
Oct 27, 2023 5:48 PM
Dec 2011
Everyone is so utterly, irredeemably stupid that it hurts to watch. So I won't anymore.
Oct 27, 2023 5:59 PM
Feb 2022
Dukino said:
@Vooo

They were summoned by the kingdom at random. They didn't pick them.

The weapons do. The Shields speciality is to always get its first choice and the other weapons have to make do with what they get.
Oct 27, 2023 6:18 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Motoyasu is as pathetic as ever. I guess his incompetence is why his party abandoned him. They left quicker than I thought they would, like as soon as he failed at something they all booked it. Ren may even be more pathetic. His party died for some reason, and it wasn't really explained. But now he's so low that he believes everything Bitch says.

Filo's dance was a little out of nowhere, but cute nonetheless!
Oct 27, 2023 6:21 PM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Motoyasu is a lost cause.
Oct 27, 2023 6:23 PM
May 2017
Reply to KanameYuuki
Poor S'yne, Naofumi really is a monster, he was able to resist the two steps forward and look backwards tactic, and did Motoyasu just UOHHHHH? I don't blame him though Filo was extra cute while singing and dancing.
@KanameYuuki I guess S'yne will join Naofumi in the future...
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Oct 27, 2023 6:35 PM
Aug 2018
With each episode it just gets worse, I don't know how this anime managed to get a third season
Oct 27, 2023 6:35 PM

Feb 2019
S’yne is here!! Been waiting to see her animated for so long

Motoyasu lolicon arc is finally here lol. Been waiting on this so long. Eventually this will transition into the reprise of the spear hero spin off series which is really fun!

The animation staff and director change is very apparent in episodes like this. They had no reason to go that hard with filo’s idol performance lol. That wasn’t even something I remember from the books, but it was a nice way of expressing motoyasu’s fall for her.

😩 Malty really know how to play men like fiddles. Extremely satisfying seeing Motoyasu get a taste of his own medicine after he shit on naofumi for so long and didn’t believe him. Now he sees the type of shit Malty be up to, too bad it took him this long. Poor Ren made for an easy next target with his guilt over the loss of his party. Naofumi told all of these dudes to take this world seriously repeatedly and they didn’t 🤷🏾‍♂️ guess that’s the advantage of this world being based on a book in his world vs a game in theirs.

Great episode, and here really handling the LN with care this time around. We actually saw LN naofumi here for once
Marinate1016Oct 27, 2023 6:42 PM
Oct 27, 2023 6:38 PM

Oct 2012
I dont feel sorry for those idiots being tricked by Bitch after what Naofumi went through
Oct 27, 2023 7:07 PM
May 2023
This Episode was really good! its like the animation just keeps getting better. The ending was also really funny! The only part that bothered me was when bitch showed up.
Oct 27, 2023 7:07 PM
Jan 2010
I'm surprised on how they can take such a great plot concept and ruin it so hard... Author-chan can only think about making bad characters doing dumb things just because.

I really tried to like the series, took too long, but I'm finally dropping this series.
Oct 27, 2023 7:21 PM

Jan 2011
Good episode but this episode revealing some of those flaws of Naofumi character I don't like a lot. Dude is a lowkey holier than thou narcissistic. He could have helped Ren but thought provoking him while being gaslit by Bitch was smart. He also could have helped the Spear Hero out but decided to be a douchebag. Like I know these guys are morons but Naofumi isn't doing himself any favors either.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Oct 27, 2023 7:24 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to BurningSpirit
And here I thought Shield Hero was past using hate-baiting to get us angry, but it seems like it's still the only plot device they know how to use... awful
@BurningSpirit I'm stealing that one but yeah it is a little annoying. I also feel it doesn't do any favors for Bitch/Slut as it seems she is just doing the same thing. I have read ahead and do wonder if the author knows how to write villains. This is like Doctor Doom using the same plan to beat up the Avengers again and again expecting a different result.
Oct 27, 2023 7:55 PM
Jan 2018
Wel.. Motoyasu recovered with some addictions to Filo. Maybe Naofumi introduces Queen Filolial to Motoyasu, so the Spear Hero can save an egg to raise up his own Filo.
Oct 27, 2023 7:56 PM

Apr 2008
I almost felt physical pain watching how unrealistically dumb the characters are written.
I gave the third season a chance, but that's it for me.
Oct 27, 2023 8:04 PM

Jul 2021
That B**CH! She's doing that again! 🤬🤬🤬

History repeats itself.
Oct 27, 2023 8:09 PM

Mar 2016
Reply to StrikerLife
She Stupid Bitch...

@StrikerLife I wish we could see her end of story according to the web novel. Yeah I know, impossibru but a man can dream, right.
No tomo malas decisiones, solo me gusta apoyar causas perdidas.
Disfruté Mayoiga, Ou-sama Game, Evil or Live, Mirai Nikki, Big Order, Arifureta, Ex-Arm, Tesla Note, Shuumatsu no Harem y Platinum End
nope les falle con esa, lo siento pero todos tenemos nuestros límites.
Así de jodido es mi gusto en anime, ¡Y estoy pinche orgulloso de ello!

Oct 27, 2023 8:21 PM

Dec 2016
Naofumi really should have let the murder clown girl in the village, someone that strong can protect all the children that couldn't fight when the bandits attack, it was stupid for him to turn her way.

Bitch is such a cruel manipulative witch, she can get almost anyone to take her side with her lies and deception.
Oct 27, 2023 8:22 PM

Jul 2014
The 3 heroes other than Naofumi have always been insufferable but it's amazing how they've managed to make them even worse. I hate them, Ren is a dumbass and Motouyasu... what the hell. Someone please stick that spear up his ass.

Bitch is still Bitch, she keeps doing this shit just because her mother is the queen. She shouldn't even be walking free in the first place.

Idol Filo was great though <3. Sasuga Hidaka Rina!

I felt bad for the clown girl but it was hilarious how at some point while she kept looking back as she was leaving, the others started looking at Naofumi. I really thought he would give in xD. She seems pretty likeable so I'd like to see more of her.
Oct 27, 2023 8:31 PM
Nov 2019
perisai membujuk tombak untuk ikut bersamanya
dan tetapi di satu sisi di bitch mencuci otak si pedang
hadehhhh
My Candies :
Oct 27, 2023 9:03 PM

Nov 2014
Reply to MasterHavik
@BurningSpirit I'm stealing that one but yeah it is a little annoying. I also feel it doesn't do any favors for Bitch/Slut as it seems she is just doing the same thing. I have read ahead and do wonder if the author knows how to write villains. This is like Doctor Doom using the same plan to beat up the Avengers again and again expecting a different result.
If only it was just the villain being bad, every character that interacts with her devolves. It's beyond just annoying. Spear Hero is already an absolute joke character that I hardly care for

Ren always seemed like the most sensible (low bar, I know) of the 3 other heroes, and instead of building on the death of his companions he gets "tricked" and he's now much more unlikable as a character.

The first little arc this season was mostly inoffensive, but my hopes that excitement will ramp up is dead now that the next arc is a write-off
I'm not a lolicon, you're just projecting your tendency to lewd 2D characters.

If your favourite character is Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko, you are my soul mate.

Been a long time since I've been here, I'll continue expressing myself freely and believe everyone should too.
My MAL Interview
Oct 27, 2023 9:09 PM

Jan 2011
Reply to BurningSpirit
If only it was just the villain being bad, every character that interacts with her devolves. It's beyond just annoying. Spear Hero is already an absolute joke character that I hardly care for

Ren always seemed like the most sensible (low bar, I know) of the 3 other heroes, and instead of building on the death of his companions he gets "tricked" and he's now much more unlikable as a character.

The first little arc this season was mostly inoffensive, but my hopes that excitement will ramp up is dead now that the next arc is a write-off
@BurningSpirit All this to make Naofumi look like the only good one when he makes mistakes...that he doesn't get called out for. He acts like this when he legit left his village unguarded with no protection for it to nearly get burn to the ground. I really wish the story would stop acting like Naofumi is the only good one as he makes mistakes. The whole slave thing with Demi-humans was of his own doing too. He doesn't get called out for that either. Like are we really sure it is the only other three heroes that need work? Naofumi is not far behind them.
Oct 27, 2023 9:11 PM

Jan 2018
Oh wow, this was bad... Seriously considering dropping this shitshow if it continues going on like this. I mean, we're still not over this bitch? She keeps playing the same game over and over again, because it's all she's got and it keeps working out for her. It's like the only plot this show has, and it's annoying to have the same plot popping up repeatedly. Thought we were over this shit. Don't even get me started in how all these heroes are stupid asf, and that moe show was just the icing in the cake to make this episode utterly pathetic.
Oct 27, 2023 9:11 PM

Jul 2016
What in hell did I just watch? Seriously, I fucking hated this. Did they really bring Malty back just to repeat the same formula of Season 1's first cour but with Sword Hero taking Motoyasu's place? And here I thought Motoyasu was the most retarded Hero out there but guess it was actually Ren all along. Motoyasu is just the creepiest one.

And author remembering they made Motoyasu a lolicon and using only that character trait to make him join MC's party in the blink of an eye while ignoring all the previous beef he had with MC. I just can't...
For real, what about developing your damn Heroes for once, author? Huh? It's been three seasons already!
Oct 27, 2023 9:19 PM
Oct 2022
imagine being so desperate to not be accountable for your actions that you watch bitch tell the SAME lie that was proven false in addition to knew lies that make no sense and CHOOSING to believe her. You gotta be feeling pretty low for that. Still, no pity from me. If you hang out with sput, you get whatever comes to you as a result. enjoy, sword hero.
Oct 27, 2023 9:26 PM
Dec 2022
The other 2 Cardinal Heroes -Spear and Sword are really immature and never grow during the adventure.

Shield Hero got his hands full trying to deal with them. Plus that ever annoying Myne aka Bitch ineeds a lesson once and for all to straighten her out.
Oct 27, 2023 10:22 PM

Feb 2016
Duuude, I want Motoyasu to join them, he is a total jackass but I never saw real evil coming from him, it was all Bitch's doing. I've always thought that he could be a great funny bro to Naofumi. As a fan of idols, him being "fixed" by Filo was so fucking funny to me, that scene of her singing and him losing his mind was a masterpiece lol

What I was not expeting was to Ren to be manipulated like that, Motoyasu's case was "more" credible because when everyone turned against Naofumi, no one really knew each other, buit now after the trial and everything Bitch has been accused for... this has to be a new low.

Naofumi kicking out S'yne FOR REAL was hilarious, I thought he was going to accept her after a few seconds like he always do, but no, he didn't , and for some dumb reason that made me laugh so hard it made my day lmao
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Oct 27, 2023 11:02 PM
Apr 2023
I think I might have missed some of season 2 😬 but jumping back in it seems pretty weird that none of the characters (i.e., the other heros) have really shown any grown since the first season?

It's kind of laugh worthy when the sword hero is saying like "I lost because they were all too weak!!1!" and too much of a silly dummy kind of thing to say.

I'm guessing this season is where they actually start to change from their starting position? but it's pretty weird that everyone else is the absolute worst all the time just for the sake of it.
Oct 27, 2023 11:11 PM

Feb 2019
Bitch really deserves to die a not so quick death! And everyone in Spear Hero's party is worthless.

Oct 27, 2023 11:13 PM
Nov 2019
The sword hero has got to be the most easily manipulated character I’ve ever seen in an anime. It takes Myne absolutely no effort whatsoever.
Oct 27, 2023 11:13 PM

Jan 2021
Bitch is back. It does feel like she is doing the same routine over and over again. Let's see where this leads to now that the spear and sword heroes are bsck.

I loved the Filo dance. It was cute. Filo screen time is always welcomed
Oct 27, 2023 11:41 PM

Feb 2014
Lame episode, Sword Hero was tricked by Bitch, next Bow Hero will be tricked as well if the story keeps the same logic, also the Spear Hero is annoying. It would have been way better to focus the story on how S'yne got in Shield Hero's village.
Oct 28, 2023 12:35 AM

Feb 2018
lmao I didn't expect that Filo idol performance at the end lol. Ig that's the moment that sparked that one spin-off manga lol.

Never ending plan to watch list...

Oct 28, 2023 1:15 AM
♡( •ॢ◡-ॢ)✧˖° ♡

Dec 2014
Oh dear, what an episode....

First we see Motoyasu who lives like a hobo and even abandoned by Bitch.
Second we have Ren who stupidly believed Bitch's words even after what she had done in the past, I really thought Ren was a decent guy at least.
third we suddenly see Filo's idol performance singing out of the blue, so random, and as expected that triggered Motoyasu's mental cure.
...and finally the funniest one is Motoyasu suddenly called Naofumi father, I was surprised :D

(っ◔◡◔)っ 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝔀𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓭𝓪𝔂 ♥
Oct 28, 2023 2:55 AM
Sep 2018
prertty shit honestly. Show just gets worse and worse
Oct 28, 2023 2:59 AM
Sep 2023
Why are all the other heros losers? How does she keep getting away with this shit its repetitive
Oct 28, 2023 3:54 AM
Oct 2021
man I don't even know wtf are the other heroes are doing like they're not trying they didn't do shit against any of the enemies + all of them except Naofumi are worthless piece of shit. and i don't even wanna start with Bitch/Slut(Myne) idk how that piece of shit "sword hero" fall for that when he saw all of that fucking trail. welp that was about it waiting for the Phoenix Fight with the hope that they don't butcher it like S2. peace homies ✌️
Oct 28, 2023 5:03 AM
Sep 2021
Naofumi searches for the other three heroes but didn't meet itsuki and the worse thing is ren is manipulated by bitch.
Oct 28, 2023 5:34 AM
Jul 2021
The episode overall was pretty good. The thing that annoys me is the fact that the other “heroes” receive 0 positive development. You’d think that after Naofumi gets threatened to be killed, he’d try to help the other heroes improve. Instead, the spear hero turns into a depressed lolicon, and the sword hero is probably taking an antagonistic role. I’m hoping this changes by the end of the arc.
Oct 28, 2023 5:51 AM
May 2021
This was nice episode dam! Syne was cute when she was looking back lol. And B!tch is still a B!tch. Rising of Lolicon Hero Motoyasu as well lmao
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» If this anime ended at Season 1 it would have been a satisfying ending

Remocracy - Dec 15, 2023

28 by Zedlin »»
May 16, 9:47 AM

» Okay I know she came back but Bitch is just not a good character or villian!

MasterHavik - Oct 27, 2023

28 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:04 AM

» About bad story

yesvirgi - Dec 26, 2023

21 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:02 AM

» Too Many Characters

Stink_Bug - Dec 23, 2023

10 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 5:00 AM

Poll: » Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari Season 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2023

155 by Gator »»
Apr 28, 4:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.