Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Aug 28, 2023 11:46 PM

Aug 2022
Uguu_Tsukimiya said:
What a really relastic episode about the human pressure.

The Boss is a real bastard but a well done antagonist.
+1

Shizuka and her van xD That was cute. 
Aug 28, 2023 11:57 PM
Dec 2021
nionoimomo gb ygyuvbybvu
Aug 29, 2023 12:09 AM

Mar 2008
Was confused a minute thinking the chief was dead since his company ugly bastards look alike. Lol Hopefully he gets killed or everyone leaves him behind.
Aug 29, 2023 12:09 AM
Jul 2016
UnknownGhost5 said:
Didn't really like this episode all that much. It was really stupid of Akira to agree to work for his former boss.

What did you expect to happen?
Akira is traumatized and his boss was a serious trigger. When you suffer from something like this you can't breathe and you feel like your whole body is paralyzed. Out of fear and the risk that something would happen to his friends, he had no choice and he had to agree.
Aug 29, 2023 12:21 AM
Neet Specter

Mar 2022
I needed the Corona virus pandemic to turn into a zombie pandemic, that way I could have gotten myself free Richard Mille watches..

Aug 29, 2023 12:46 AM
John Titor

Jul 2017
Well, too bad that the appearance of FranChouChou was this short and haphazard. But, in order to feel the fact less painful, here's a Shizuka ep. 6 appreciation post.

💖
Mi música chiptune (auténtica, no fakebit) / My chiptune music (real, no fakebit)
YouTube
Battle of the Bits
SoundCloud
Aug 29, 2023 5:14 AM

May 2015
cyruz said:
I'm overthinking this, right?

Was wondering were I'd seen those campers before. Not a huge fan of this anime but hats off for the Top Gear reference
Aug 29, 2023 7:33 AM
May 2021
I like how they juxtapose Akira and the zombies, both being shown a cog in the machine( like a corporate slave). One of the shots also shows Akira & the zombies in the same frame to emphasize on that point.
Aug 29, 2023 8:48 AM

Nov 2011
Finally here! <3 The beginning of their journey was a perfect depiction of "sekuhara" xp But MC didnt even think about it probably.
For the first time since the beginning of the show, I got scared. And not by the zombies...
Aug 29, 2023 9:16 AM
Dec 2022
That ugly bastard guy is fr back. I hope everybody turns on him and he dies asap.
Aug 29, 2023 9:25 AM

May 2015
Ugj...chef is back...
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 29, 2023 9:50 AM
Mar 2015
Back to the same old grind
Aug 29, 2023 11:34 AM

Jul 2014
Lol what his boss spawned?. As someone who works full time, seeing my boss after work and being actually forced to do work for him gotta be worse than anything
Aug 29, 2023 12:11 PM

Mar 2014
IzanaSolos said:
KANLen09 said:
Did anyone spot the rare crossover Zombieland Saga girls in this ep?
Sadly it was just their VA's voicing random zombies as it states in the credits. Damn never mind I guess they voiced themselves. Although seems people are only finding four out of the supposed six of them in this little scavenger hunt.

That's the cameo ?? Hmmm kinda bit of letdown
Aug 29, 2023 12:26 PM

Nov 2017
I hated this episode because we meet Akira's boss :// but the visuals, the story beats and the rest of the characters are as great as always. It's a shame we have to wait again...
Aug 29, 2023 12:54 PM
Mar 2023
CAMPING CAR !!!!!!!!
Aug 29, 2023 1:05 PM
Jan 2017
This show was fun. Not great but good for a laugh. This last ep. really lost me.
Bad enough that at the RV show, Tendo and Ryuuzaki were shouting at each other. You guys are not learning from your mistakes. You have NO weapons of any kind?
They are trying to go to serious tone with the ambush and impressment of the three main characters. But it was so unbelievable! Shizuka does nothing and says nothing. If she whispered to Akira, "We better go along for now." it would have been so much better. If the baseball gang had been acting like guards instead of sitting in the shade, paying no attention to the workers I could accept it. 
I would need a three-page paper to detail all the unbelievable things.

TLDR: Play it for laughs or be serious.
Aug 29, 2023 1:23 PM

Feb 2018
Not surprised those three are a group again, and the RV shopping went just how you would expect it would.
I think the last thing Akira expected was his old boss, but hopefully he's able to overcome his fear and fight back a bit, since this isn't looking too good for the three of them, especially with Kencho injured and Shizuka having to take care of him.
Aug 29, 2023 2:44 PM
Aug 2023
I'm conflicted on the chief. on the one hand, hes obviously a total abusive bastard, but on the other, hes exactly the kind of leader you need in a situation like an apocalypse. I'm really exited for next weeks EP.
Aug 29, 2023 4:21 PM
Jan 2023
pretty good episode just like the others :)
Aug 29, 2023 5:19 PM
Nov 2020
Glad Akira is getting some true development, but it is annoying watching him deal with all the BS his boss puts him through. If literally being called a tool doesn't make you realize that you probably shouldn't be working for this person, you'd be better off as a zombie.
Aug 29, 2023 6:56 PM
Nov 2019
Love how Akira probably sees hundreds of zombies every day but the thing that gives him PTSD is seeing his old boss again.
Aug 29, 2023 10:04 PM
Apr 2022
This Episode was The Walking Dead with Negan 😂😂
Aug 29, 2023 11:02 PM

Jan 2021
No fucking way that bastard stills alive

Aug 30, 2023 8:36 AM
Jul 2023
Raistlarn said:
MellowGeekStudio said:
No, last episoded they decided on the last scene, while they were on the street saying goodbye to Shizuka, that they would go to the town. This episode, on the first scene, thet are on the roof doing stuff, they notice the water and electricity is gone and, bacause of that, they decide to go to the town, AGAIN!
You never decided to do something then procrastinate on it until you were forced to do so?
Watch the beginning of the episode my dude. They act like they just had the idea to go to the town because the odds of survival would be better, since they realize the number of zombies in the city are rising. They don't act AT ALL like it was something they had decided to do before. You are just making weak excuses for the show. 
Aug 30, 2023 10:52 AM
Oct 2016
MellowGeekStudio said:
Raistlarn said:
You never decided to do something then procrastinate on it until you were forced to do so?
Watch the beginning of the episode my dude. They act like they just had the idea to go to the town because the odds of survival would be better, since they realize the number of zombies in the city are rising. They don't act AT ALL like it was something they had decided to do before. You are just making weak excuses for the show. 
You are the one making the weak excuses here.  You are the one hung up on them deciding to leave town the previous episode, and reaffirming it this episode.  Get over it, because not only have you failed to realize the kind of environment they are in (a high stress) you also fail to even notice how Akira acts.  Re-watch the whole series from the beginning, and watch how Akira acts.  He doesn't follow any form of logic.  He acts like a dog with adhd who just noticed a squirrel running aroun.  You see him decide one thing, then all of a sudden something else catches his attention (gold watch) or he has some whim (beer, and being a superhero) and he chases after it while completely forgetting the thing he decided on.  He decided to do something on a spur of the moment, got caught up in his daily life, and only when he was truly forced to do so (the power went out along with his water supply, and the zombies increasing) did he truly decide he wanted to go see his parents and leave.
Aug 30, 2023 12:26 PM
May 2017
boss needs to perish
Aug 30, 2023 12:44 PM
Jun 2019
F*** the boss. Hope for redemption.
Aug 30, 2023 6:21 PM
elk sensei

Oct 2013
I kind of lost interest in the show after watching this episode. I will assume that he overcomes it in the next episode, otherwise... so sad
Aug 30, 2023 6:39 PM

Jan 2013
Damn, never i thought that we would see Akira's old boss and it seems that Shizuka is related to him, by family or not but she probably hates him as well...
Curious to see how our squad will solve this and escape this camp, and i do hope for a nice revenge ;)
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Aug 31, 2023 7:23 AM
Oct 2022
idk why the boss is a really dirty person wtf??
Aug 31, 2023 8:35 AM

Jan 2021
shizuka is officially part of the team but damn i didn't see that coming that akira would meet that awful boss so soon, he is still getting treated like shit, man should've gone already, i really hope those zombies get those dudes who treat him horribly.
Aug 31, 2023 4:10 PM

Jul 2022
0h nO! c0Mp4Ny f0lLow h1M ev3N in z0Mb1E aPoCALYps3!!
Aug 31, 2023 9:04 PM

Jan 2012
Lol, I skipped through the second half of this episode. I'll watch through a little bit of a real life shitty work boss in an anime. But they're crazy if they think I'm going to watch them rehash it a second time for no reason and after already conquering that portion of the plot in episode 1.

I am prepared to skip through any that's left over for next episode as well. I can't believe they had the gall to have it flow over into the next episode.
Aug 31, 2023 11:07 PM

Apr 2015
Most of the characters are being super one dimensional
Aug 31, 2023 11:35 PM
Mar 2019
Bad episode. This show is getting really boring and pacing is bad.First 2 episodes was good but it's getting trashy day by day
Aug 31, 2023 11:36 PM
Mar 2019
Reply to Zulof
Lol, I skipped through the second half of this episode. I'll watch through a little bit of a real life shitty work boss in an anime. But they're crazy if they think I'm going to watch them rehash it a second time for no reason and after already conquering that portion of the plot in episode 1.

I am prepared to skip through any that's left over for next episode as well. I can't believe they had the gall to have it flow over into the next episode.
@Zulof yeah pacing is really bad
Aug 31, 2023 11:40 PM
Mar 2019
Reply to K-Arlovski
Top 2 anime this season. Lovee it. Lowkey funny too. I found Akira's hero stuff a bit trashy and cliche but its a small price to pay for an anime this well produced and executed. I care for the characters, story is cool, world feels dynamic and alive. Whats there to complain?
@K-Arlovski Nice joke.Definitely Top 2 overrated anime of the season
Sep 1, 2023 4:05 AM

Jul 2021
mostly build up, this reunion doesnt sit well.
"......If I told you that I was a real witch, would you believe it?"

Sep 1, 2023 4:46 AM
Nov 2020
Refreshing take on a zombie show. I watched the live action and this series divulges from that story line after episode 5. But, the anime is a lot better.
Sep 1, 2023 7:39 PM

Aug 2016
What a roadblock that old boss is. I hope someone kills him off soon.
Sep 2, 2023 1:20 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Lmao Zls cameo as the real zombies, thought my eyes deceiving me. Bug Films and all the references. Put lotta effort and that's why there's ton of delays.

But anyway, finally our main heroine, pretty cute sport lady, joined the mc side after he rizzed her that much before. Took her so long honestly. No choice but to get allied as how she's inexperience when talking about driving the rv. Glad that Tendou got that driving issue passed so his rizz still up there buzzin xd.

Tho seems like its end well, problem acquire pretty fast with those classic clash between each surviving company. By these zom100 case, Tendou needs to meet with his ex black-company buchou group.

Tendou gang unfortunately being forced to stay to those unbelievable character place which surely getting intense all of the sudden by Tendou ptsd kicks hard, especially since those dang sad excuse of human, isn't really changed at all after the outbreak.

This arc seems solid but i do worry about all the delays. Wonder if the boobie samurai gets introduced here tho with her epical arrival. Let's see next...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Sep 2, 2023 9:42 AM

May 2021
I would be disappointed if he doesn't get his revenge on the boss before he inevitably leaves.

Sep 2, 2023 1:01 PM
Aug 2023
animations are super good.
Sep 2, 2023 7:13 PM

Jul 2007
I'm so happy Zom 100 is back. I rather have to wait for an episode than having rushed episodes. The animation is superb.

Also, there are episodes with such great story omg. This one really hit me in my heart. I also have issues with fear. You freeze in front of certain people and feel like there's nothing you can do...
Sep 3, 2023 1:03 PM
Mar 2023
Tendo is getting developement, a real challenge. Up untill now, his life didn't really matter risks were the norm. But now he has to face something he actually fears!
Sep 3, 2023 9:00 PM
May 2018
@Stanlj Man, the first episode was literally dedicated to explain why someone would remain in an abusive environment using Akira as an example. Maybe you should re-watch it.
Sep 4, 2023 1:28 PM
Feb 2022
A volta dos pesadelos do protagonista , curioso para ver como ele vai se sair.
Sep 4, 2023 2:12 PM
Apr 2022
Yeah so this show is good but I really want them to leave this place asap this guy is super sus. I want him to get hit upside the head with a bottle yo
Sep 4, 2023 4:43 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
I never suspected Tendou's boss to still be alive. I assumed that everyone had turned into a zombie. What a great twist!

I'm all too familiar with the psychological harassment that Tendou is dealing with. It perfectly demonstrated what happens when you're in front of someone who does that to you. It's hard to talk, your thoughts are all over the place, your chest gets tight, etc. I had co-workers who would treat me like this, and every day I dreaded to go to my own job. I had two options, to either retreat and take the harassment or punch them in the face. I always chose the former so I could keep my job.

I sincerely hope that Tendou either bashes this guy's skull in with a baseball bat or puts a bullet in him.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 30, 2023

312 by Doukanon »»
Jun 19, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

248 by plutonioxd »»
Jun 17, 10:53 PM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

77 by kund4tb »»
Jun 17, 7:08 PM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2023

69 by Uglyduckling11 »»
Jun 13, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Zom 100: Zombie ni Naru made ni Shitai 100 no Koto Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 17, 2023

188 by Uglyduckling11 »»
Jun 13, 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.