Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jul 9, 2023 10:34 AM
Nov 2022
Okeanix said:
Badonkers said:
Finally! The best isekai is back! Animation is very good compared to Episode 0 which... doesn't look bad, but also not good.
Best Isekai? I Laughed

Anyway Worst isekai anime new episode is here. I will put detailed review later.
blud has a 4.7 average review score and now he think he a critic 😹😹😹
Jul 9, 2023 10:36 AM

Feb 2019
Rudeus after watching his new party almost get slaughtered

Bro was down horrendously after Eris left him, he’s really just like me. A new group of friends to give him a sense of belonging is exactly what he needed. Suzanne deserves praise for going out her way for a random kid.

Animation looked great. As usual twitter reactions were overblown. Bind aren’t going to drop the ball on their main cash cow.

Can’t wait for next ep.
Marinate1016Jul 9, 2023 10:41 AM
Jul 9, 2023 10:39 AM

Feb 2019
Luigi11Ism said:
thebrentinator24 said:
Seeing Rudy like that was sad, the kid misses Eris so much and is separated from pretty much all the people he has loved and cared for. I'm glad he was able to come to his senses when it mattered to get himself and the group out of that bind with the bears. I almost forgot how impressive of a mage he is. Looks like he's done holding onto the reminder of his past love, and it was heartwarming to see him smile with his new party. I'm so glad this show is back to see the direction in which the story heads.

The post above me....lol 🤡

The irony of calling the guy above you a clown when you watch a pedo anime. The irony is ridiculous.

“Pedo anime” stick to shonen and dr stone
Jul 9, 2023 10:41 AM
Jan 2017
Good way to start a season. I am suprised to see teenager Rudeus and very excited about future episodes.
Jul 9, 2023 10:41 AM
Oct 2022
Peak isekai back!!! 10/10
Jul 9, 2023 10:47 AM

Apr 2021
This episode was as good as i expected. The opening song was great.

I have only one question. Why the fuck rudeus have eris' hair? That's way too creepy

Jan 2018
Never thought I would cry at ep 1... man this was a wake up call for me; for the past few week I've been in a slump, each day was muddy. That ending was amazing.  It woke me the f*ck up.
Jun 2017
Imagine if he pulled out the item in his pocket during the fight
Jul 9, 2023 10:48 AM
Level 6 esper

May 2021
Wow i feel that i have missed this isekai so much. Well played, great episode! What a season!
“Do what feels right in your heart. You will be criticized either way.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Jul 9, 2023 10:49 AM
Jan 2021
You could just tell that episode 0 was rushed and frankly a bit shit, but the first actual episode was well paced and concludes nicely, which shows that everything that was wanted to be shown was shown. I was starting to have some doubts after 0 but this cleared them all up.
Jul 9, 2023 10:53 AM

Feb 2019
Luigi11Ism said:
Marinate1016 said:

“Pedo anime” stick to shonen and dr stone

Says that while posting hentai on twitter. Damn degenerates like you are everywhere.

Never posted hentai in my life tubs I don’t watch hentai. You don’t even follow me
Jul 9, 2023 10:54 AM

Jul 2017
mshfqtny said:

I have only one question. Why the fuck rudeus have eris' hair? That's way too creepy

More like desperate to just cling to memories of her, it was difficult for him to completely let her go after what transpired. He was motivated to get up and move forward after the season 1 finale but still carried a lot of anxiety and depression as a whole and found it tough to move on from her for quite some time.
Jul 9, 2023 10:55 AM
Nov 2014
Does anyone remember anything from last season? I sure as heck don't lol.
Jul 9, 2023 10:55 AM

Apr 2021
animejas said:
mshfqtny said:

More like desperate to just cling to memories of her, it was difficult for him to completely let her go after what transpired. He was motivated to get up and move forward after the season 1 finale but still carried a lot of anxiety and depression as a whole and found it tough to move on from her for quite some time.
i know i know

I was just joking
Jul 9, 2023 11:00 AM

Oct 2021
Okeanix said:
Badonkers said:
Finally! The best isekai is back! Animation is very good compared to Episode 0 which... doesn't look bad, but also not good.
Best Isekai? I Laughed

Anyway Worst isekai anime new episode is here. I will put detailed review later.

Lol I really anticipated that the Re:💩 would reply and glad that I was right. Thanks for fuelling my entertainment 🤡🤡🤡
Jul 9, 2023 11:01 AM

Dec 2019
Badonkers said:
Okeanix said:
Best Isekai? I Laughed

Lol I really anticipated that the Re:💩 would reply and glad that I was right. Thanks for fuelling my entertainment 🤡🤡🤡
I remembered this issue in discussion posts when it aired in 2021, dope to see the same troll posters return a few years later lmao.
Jul 9, 2023 11:05 AM

Oct 2022
So.. new party members being introduced. Now I know, who the person besides Rudy in the poster is. I used to think she is his mom.

Didn't knew Rudues was this op, wiping out all those animals and the animation was just fantastic in that scene, hope this level of quality continuous. And the journey of Rudues to find his mother begins.
Jul 9, 2023 11:11 AM
Nov 2022
Badonkers said:
Okeanix said:
Best Isekai? I Laughed

ok nevermind i regret defending you you’re just as much of a nerd
Jul 9, 2023 11:13 AM

May 2015
Ah yes a new season of Mushoku Tensei, and with it comes the usual assortment of Tourists, trolls and Twitter idiots. Don't engage them just report for trolling/baiting/ rule 2 and move on. Anyway great 1st episode
Jul 9, 2023 11:17 AM
Mar 2023
smash anime i recommend you this anime 100%
Jul 9, 2023 11:18 AM
Oct 2021
what a perfect first episode! picked up just where we left off and no real need for a big recap. excited to see what this season will bring …
Sep 2021
Ep bem adaptado, vamo pra cima Rudeus!(na vida tudo passa não importa o que tu faça).

Oct 2021
charmal said:
Badonkers said:

ok nevermind i regret defending you you’re just as much of a nerd
Ummm... who are you again? Sorry I don't recall you.
Jul 9, 2023 11:20 AM

Jun 2021
That was so sad seeing Rudeus depressed. The feels at the end, remembering those times, reflecting, and realizing he hasn't lost everything and he's not alone.
I'm glad this anime is back! Rudeus's journey continues.
Jul 9, 2023 11:24 AM
Dec 2020
i bet this episode was atleast a 3 hour read in the ln
Jul 9, 2023 11:26 AM

Nov 2021
Peak fiction is back! That 360 shot of the whole group fighting was incredible, Studio Bind does not disappoint
Jul 9, 2023 11:26 AM

Jun 2015
I'd of liked him to not cast without words and maybe screamed Fireball!! Or maybe Incinerate! Or maybe die all you bears!! But then I guess he wouldn't of been all cool looking moping about with his new friends ;)
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Jul 9, 2023 11:29 AM
Dec 2022
Great episode, albeit, the direction doesn't feel as smooth as season 1.
Jul 9, 2023 11:34 AM

Nov 2021
Luigi11Ism said:
Ab_271004 said:
Mid is back
1/10
Pedo tensei 🤮

You literally said it! Don’t really know how in the flying fuck people actually enjoy this shit fully knowing the MC is a pedo. Man people are blinded by how good it is.
You do understand that by your logic Call of the Night which is in your favorites is also a pedo anime?

Let me phrase it in your words: "Don’t really know how in the flying fuck people actually enjoy Call of the Night fully knowing that Nazuna is a pedo" See how retarded you sound?
Jul 9, 2023 11:42 AM
Sep 2020
Animation was great, everything about it shines as bright as day
Jul 9, 2023 11:42 AM

Jan 2021
It feels like this volume might go quicker then I first thought, it doesn't feel like this arc will have another 3 episodes on this pace.
Jul 9, 2023 11:49 AM
Mar 2021
and here i thought that he had some kind of illness and that there was pill or something like this in his pocket for him to finaly take out roxy panties
Jul 9, 2023 11:50 AM

Aug 2022
Such a great start to the second season. I'm so hyped!
Jul 9, 2023 11:59 AM
Jun 2023
Really good start to the season, getting to see Rudeus experience some development right off the bat was great! Keeps me really excited to see what comes next.
Jul 9, 2023 12:20 PM

Jul 2021
Aaaaaah the Sacchan VA, I love her so much
Jul 9, 2023 12:25 PM
Jul 2016
I like Suzanne. I think she's cool af. But why the fuck is she wearing a crop top in the dead of winter?!
Jul 9, 2023 12:28 PM
Aug 2019
i very love it,enjoyable
can't wait for next episode :)
Jul 9, 2023 12:28 PM
Oct 2019
I don't know what to think of the new party yet, it's too early to say yet. However, this episode was basically all setup for the adventure to come anyway.
Jul 9, 2023 12:34 PM
Feb 2019
JOBLESS IS BACK BABY
Jul 9, 2023 12:47 PM

Sep 2013
He just like me fr fr
Jul 9, 2023 12:53 PM

Mar 2021
I cant help but hum the flute track that played during that nuke...

Also, a small detail I noticed in the new character design is the blush. Almost all the characters have a blush (not the awkward moment/embarrassment/drunk blush, but an actual blush at all times)
V1P3R0PJul 9, 2023 1:02 PM
Jul 9, 2023 1:07 PM

May 2022
Rudeus is sad, I am sad. Rudeus is happy, I am happy

Great episode
Jul 9, 2023 1:22 PM
Nov 2022
Empezamos el besto isekai de nuevo, no compa ¿como terminaste asi?
Jul 9, 2023 1:30 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Depressed Rudeus is here and the adaptation is not as bad as I had feared with the new studio coming in. That said, It's been a while since I read the novel, but I feel like they've omitted some stuff about the area and place leading up to this chapter so I hope they catch up in the next episode.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 9, 2023 1:38 PM

Mar 2013
Great first episode! Rudeus has finally moved on from Eris' betrayal...

I really like this animation, slow and steady.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jul 9, 2023 1:46 PM

Jun 2019
One thing I just never understood from the last episode of the second season (or the last episode of the second cour/second part of season one) is why Eris had to leave such a vague note other than for the purposes of the classic miscommunication/non-communication-fueled misunderstandings fomenting unnecessary drama. She made her decision to venture out by herself (well, with Ghislaine) for a while, train, get stronger, improve some of her own skills, etc. Fine. You can agree, disagree, or think whatever you will of that decision. She didn't want Rudy to follow her or even necessarily know where she was and where she was going because she felt it was something she had to do for herself on her own. Again, fine. Think of it whatever you will. But why not just say that outright clearly and explicitly, that she's going on a self-improvement journey for a while and may be away for a few years. It would still probably have caused some confusion and upset, disappointment, etc., but it was just unnecessary to leave a message so vague and negative-sounding so as to make it sound like a break-up or some malicious kind of abandonment and sow needless anguish.
Jul 9, 2023 1:48 PM

Jul 2017
astralkill00 said:
Great first episode! Rudeus has finally moved on from Eris' betrayal...

I really like this animation, slow and steady.
The web novels originally did not have this but the author included this arc in the official light novels as Volume 7, which the anime is following.

The main manga adaptation for Mushoku Tensei is a mess, and even with Vol 7 of the light novels existing in Japan, this still got skipped over in the manga. At least now there is a separate spin-off manga adaptation for Mushoku Tensei meant for Volume 7 done by someone else. Still ongoing though, not complete just yet.

https://myanimelist.net/manga/142765/Mushoku_Tensei__Isekai_Ittara_Honki_Dasu_-_Shitsui_no_Majutsushi-hen
Jul 9, 2023 1:53 PM
Mar 2023
Watching Rudeus burn Eirs hair was touching. Wonderful feeling to go back to watching Mushoku tensei.
Jul 9, 2023 1:54 PM

Dec 2019
WatchTillTandava said:
One thing I just never understood from the last episode of the second season (or the last episode of the second cour/second part of season one) is why Eris had to leave such a vague note other than for the purposes of the classic miscommunication/non-communication-fueled misunderstandings fomenting unnecessary drama. She made her decision to venture out by herself (well, with Ghislaine) for a while, train, get stronger, improve some of her own skills, etc. Fine. You can agree, disagree, or think whatever you will of that decision. She didn't want Rudy to follow her or even necessarily know where she was and where she was going because she felt it was something she had to do for herself on her own. Again, fine. Think of it whatever you will. But why not just say that outright clearly and explicitly, that she's going on a self-improvement journey for a while and may be away for a few years. It would still probably have caused some confusion and upset, disappointment, etc., but it was just unnecessary to leave a message so vague and negative-sounding so as to make it sound like a break-up or some malicious kind of abandonment and sow needless anguish.
Her message was vague since she sucks at writing and expressing herself properly at the time, like when she was suddenly forced into trying to help Rudeus feel better after his fight with Paul in Millis. Plus, just my assumptions here but I feel like if she did leave on him, Rudeus would be heartbroken in front of her or just clear up the misunderstanding and she wouldn't go train and be truly committed to getting stronger that way. She doesn't want to be an anchor to Rudeus holding him down while she also wants to get stronger to hold her own, but if Rudeus tries to keep her there somehow, she could lose resolve that way. It might even sting more for Rudeus seeing her just leave with excuses like that after what transpired between them, and experiencing those thoughts first hand might actually have the opposite effect on him than feeling okay about her leaving. Regarding the actual letter tho, she just sucks with words and expressing them, and sucks with writing too.
Jul 9, 2023 1:55 PM

Jul 2021
i want sylpie and Rudy in one frame
Want a knife for a $700 usd?
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Giorgosman13 - Sep 3, 2023

239 by pooh123king »»
Jun 28, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Sep 24, 2023

458 by NeoGeoSin »»
Jun 25, 6:20 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 10, 2023

226 by euuzaik »»
Jun 22, 10:29 PM

» Bad Animation ( 1 2 3 )

OroficB06 - Jun 10

146 by 2ndEscape »»
Jun 19, 11:38 AM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei II: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Giorgosman13 - Aug 27, 2023

194 by Bezaleel »»
Jun 14, 9:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.