Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 17, 2023 11:31 PM
Aug 2015
LostSpectre said:
DarknessReality said:
I'm surprised that the vampire is the first to get pregnant. Those Elves have beern VERY active so I'm surprised they werent first lol 
Hmmmmmmmm.... According to the jokes the elves are still trying to get the MC to mate with them. 
I would be down to that, if we had a second season of this anime, we could start that one with
and that leads to the Elves and the next girls in line to go and ask him to agree to have sex with them, bringing a little more excitement to the matter.

I still think Lucy's pregnancy is better and more emotional here compared to the manga/light novel
Mar 19, 2023 10:17 AM
Jan 2018
I think the only time it got implied they had sex was when tia arrived and lu said something like her body wouldn’t be able to take it much longer alone.
Mar 20, 2023 11:21 PM

Jan 2020
Ngl, although some parts of this anime are entertaining, this unexpected pregnancy pisses me off. I don’t need them to be so explicit as the people suggest the manga is or anything, but I find it ridiculous that they removed any hint of romance and just skipped to pregnancy. This was much better handled in the “Chillin in my 30’s” anime. Disappointing
AnimillionMar 20, 2023 11:24 PM
Mar 21, 2023 8:16 AM

Jul 2019
It's disappointing that the anime team decided to make this guy look like a total virgin wimp all the way up until this episode. I'm like pregnant HOW exactly? The manga references don't even appear to be all that aggressive (deciding they would set up a rotation schedule and all LOL). In fact they appear pretty tame. This was a dumb decision IMO as it takes away frm the story. Especially seeing how there are plenty of other anime that are FAR more extreme. The manga's depictions and descriptions are very trivial.
Mar 21, 2023 12:41 PM
Jul 2015
If I were doing the anime, this would not PG13 :D That's for sure. This is has all material for being a slice of life, with ecchi elements. I am not straightforward hentai. But at least hinting that something was happening between him and other girls. Oh it's magic. This anime makes the MC being a dork , sexless and boring. Although behind the scenes he is sleeping with at least one girl. Probably anotheR? (I've not read the manga). In another dream, I would make this a  mix of slice of life hentai anime. The first of the kind. Half was what it is, and half was sex stuff with all the girls :D
perkunos.blogspot.com
Mar 22, 2023 5:53 PM

Feb 2010
BEST ANIME OF SEASON.

the others isn't even close. 
Mar 22, 2023 6:23 PM

Jan 2013
Animillion said:
Ngl, although some parts of this anime are entertaining, this unexpected pregnancy pisses me off. I don’t need them to be so explicit as the people suggest the manga is or anything, but I find it ridiculous that they removed any hint of romance and just skipped to pregnancy. This was much better handled in the “Chillin in my 30’s” anime. Disappointing
Oh, there's no romance in the novel/manga, it's just that someone was bound to get pregnant eventually when he's the village man-whore. 
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 22, 2023 6:25 PM

Jan 2013
Paulo_Goncalves said:
If I were doing the anime, this would not PG13 :D That's for sure. This is has all material for being a slice of life, with ecchi elements. I am not straightforward hentai. But at least hinting that something was happening between him and other girls. Oh it's magic. This anime makes the MC being a dork , sexless and boring. Although behind the scenes he is sleeping with at least one girl. Probably anotheR? (I've not read the manga). In another dream, I would make this a  mix of slice of life hentai anime. The first of the kind. Half was what it is, and half was sex stuff with all the girls :D
In the manga he's sleeping with over 50 women at one point, but they just make jokes out of, it isn't even ecchi. lol
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 24, 2023 9:43 AM

Jan 2020
LostSpectre said:
Paulo_Goncalves said:
In the manga he's sleeping with over 50 women at one point, but they just make jokes out of, it isn't even ecchi. lol

Lol, that’s the worst way to present these “relationships”. What a shame
Mar 24, 2023 9:50 AM

Jan 2013
Animillion said:
LostSpectre said:

The daily farming stuff seriously gets old without some measure of counterbalance, the absurdity of his sexual escapades is the perfect contrast. 
Mar 24, 2023 10:51 AM

Jan 2020
LostSpectre said:
Animillion said:

The daily farming stuff seriously gets old without some measure of counterbalance, the absurdity of his sexual escapades is the perfect contrast. 

Yea, that’s why I thought some romance would help supplement the overarching farming theme of the show to help make it more interesting.
Mar 24, 2023 11:07 AM

Jan 2013
Animillion said:
LostSpectre said:

Yea, that’s why I thought some romance would help supplement the overarching farming theme of the show to help make it more interesting.
If they were going to get rid of the "night activities" angle you would think showing us some intimate moments was the least they could do, but nope.
Mar 24, 2023 2:06 PM

Jan 2020
LostSpectre said:
Animillion said:

If they were going to get rid of the "night activities" angle you would think showing us some intimate moments was the least they could do, but nope.

Yea, I agree. Dumb decision imo
Mar 31, 2023 9:48 AM

Sep 2012
the sudden pregnancy LMAO 
Mar 31, 2023 9:54 AM

Sep 2012
Krazie316 said:
It's disappointing that the anime team decided to make this guy look like a total virgin wimp all the way up until this episode. I'm like pregnant HOW exactly? The manga references don't even appear to be all that aggressive (deciding they would set up a rotation schedule and all LOL). In fact they appear pretty tame. This was a dumb decision IMO as it takes away frm the story. Especially seeing how there are plenty of other anime that are FAR more extreme. The manga's depictions and descriptions are very trivial.
have u ever heard of offscreen events? in this case offscreen sex

Apr 6, 2023 3:06 PM

Jul 2009
They've done an interesting job of hinting at 'This is going on, but that's all we ever said about it', but considering this twist, it became that obvious to everyone who didn't realize it.
'Everything is impossible until proven possible.' - Me

Apr 9, 2023 10:02 AM

Jan 2014
SegmentZ said:
ARE they really skipping the "had sex" part and straight up jumping to "oh no I'm pregnant, i don't know how!"  
this is going levels of "am i pegnate?" meme
yeah this is confuse me a lot, the mc act like so innocent about these thing and then suddenly an episode about Ru pregnant but they're all feel clueless. wtf??
Apr 10, 2023 8:15 AM
Dec 2020
AlterGuy45 said:
I hope this got a second season so that we can see the children of The Elves and Tia

Where can I read the light novel
Apr 12, 2023 5:19 PM

Oct 2022
Lulucy saying her transformation hasn't been working is hilarious seeing how she hasn't gone back to her adult form at all since the second episode. Speaking of which, they need to put her back in that form. She looks too young as she is now.

Apr 16, 2023 3:45 AM

Feb 2022
The princess almost started a war because of an idiotic reasons!

May 4, 2023 11:04 AM
Apr 2023
disturbing and not making its own sense
Jun 14, 2023 3:58 AM

Oct 2009
Sharri said:
Either someone doesn't know how family tree looks like or those dragons come from Alabama.

What you mean?

Kiryotsu said:
SegmentZ said:
ARE they really skipping the "had sex" part and straight up jumping to "oh no I'm pregnant, i don't know how!"  

Same, I was wondering where the part where he lost his virginity.

MyllerPhiem said:
The hero of this anime is now officially so gay that a girl became pregnant WITHOUT SEX. Wow. New levels of "gay hero", take that, Ichika!

FudiFudi said:
I remember there are scenes of Hiraku getting busy with all the girls in the manga. Was wondering why they removed those scenes from the anime and if they didnt want to go that route. Looks like Hiraku is getting some here too but they didnt decide to show it. Thats fine and all but they couldve atleast shown some hints before dropping the pregnancy bomb

wojtek_pl said:
I wonder who is the father... There is absolutely NOTHING suggesting that the Mayor has a relationship with those girls. Nothing. It's so bland and nauseating compared to manga...

r_justo said:
yro-san said:
For such a leisurely show, I'll go against the grain and say I'm glad they skipped saying "HE FUCKS!! LOOK!! HE HAS SEX WITH ALL THE GIRLS!!".
It's not really needed, and would transform what is a kinda Iyashi-kei show into an ecchi mess.

Instead, we get only the wholesome part of the seggs: The creation of life, and for that, I'm thankful.

If I want ecchi, I'll go to dedicated shows, don't mix it up in my wholesome bread.

Look, I like this show as it is as well... But I'm feeling like a child right now! How are they hiding sex when they will need to put babies in the series??? Will they say that the baby will be delivered by a stork as well?? 

There are hiding things for the show to not transform into an ecchi depravity... And then there are hiding essential things like "they had sex so they can have babies at any moment"!! (I wonder if that's not the case in soo many unwanted pregnancies in the real world, hummm...) 
Anyway, this move they made by hiding the knowledge of the act of sex between characters can be (and it is) a very bad thing and can hurt the series (I may say worst than the opposite option). I really hope that THAT would be the only thing they hide... It would be very bad if kids start spawning in the village (very expectable tbh, but not the best move). In the next ep, they better treat this subject in the right way, making it all clear as water... They only need to say that the guy is having sex with... whoever he's having sex with, don't need to make a list or anything, actually don't even say names, only explain that "yes, sex is a thing here. I'm not gay you know?" and that's it.

So many things could be changed by only saying basic information -.- 

Animillion said:

LostSpectre said:
Paulo_Goncalves said:

Abyhape said:
SegmentZ said:
yeah this is confuse me a lot, the mc act like so innocent about these thing and then suddenly an episode about Ru pregnant but they're all feel clueless. wtf??

Yep I agree... There wasn't a single indication he was involved in the acts; therefore I took it at a face value and was assuming he wasn't, but would become at some point – and was wondering how much longer it will take, and amazed what a saint gentleman he is
But turns out the producers were taking the viewers for idiots, hiding the obvious. But how should I have guessed that, with only very few extremely obscure hints (like the elves wanting Blood viper meat to bless you with children)

belatkuro said:
SegmentZ said:
They might explain it in the next episode but there's a reason for Rurushi's confusion.

That's an interesting trivia; all the more peculiar she was the first one to get pregnant, considering he was reportedly (according to all the comments here) involved in acts with multiple other females

belatkuro said:
The anime did remove a lot of the hints of the night activities but there was still one line in episode 3 where Rurushi said "her body couldn't handle it alone". 

That's the most obvious and one of the very few hints... but then again, to be more precise, she did not say "her body couldn't handle it alone" as you claim, but "My body shan't be able to handle everything if I'm alone" (at least according to the subs), meaning it was just her assumption of what might happen, not what was already occurring... besides, it could also be interpreted as her talking just about the labour

wojtek_pl said:
Yes, he's an only guy there.

Well, technically, he is not: there are also those lizardmen, and dwarfsmen, and the boys from the Howling village, and Besel who's visiting regularly, and whatever else guests that might have
SerhiykoJun 14, 2023 4:39 AM
Jul 21, 2023 3:34 PM

Jul 2016
The fact of MC banging girl after girl every night and the thought of impregnating one of them never crossed his mind 💀 For real, it's absurd how this adaptation turned him into such a naive and dense man when by this time, he has already banged (and most likely impregnated) more than half the females in the village.
Jul 21, 2023 3:38 PM

Jan 2013
SouthRzVa said:
The fact of MC banging girl after girl every night and the thought of impregnating one of them never crossed his mind 💀 For real, it's absurd how this adaptation turned him into such a naive and dense man when by this time, he has already banged (and most likely impregnated) more than half the females in the village.
It would be more correct to say he isn't "banging" anyone else besides maybe the angel, at least in the anime adaptation.
Jul 21, 2023 4:37 PM

Jul 2016
LostSpectre said:
SouthRzVa said:
It would be more correct to say he isn't "banging" anyone else besides maybe the angel, at least in the anime adaptation.
Well... yeah, I guess so. The fact of him being so surprised about the pregnancy still irks me tho.
Not to mention I still need to find a hint of him and Tia being sexually active, because I seriously can't remember anything except for Lu's line in Ep.3.
Jul 21, 2023 5:19 PM

Jan 2013
SouthRzVa said:
LostSpectre said:
Well... yeah, I guess so. The fact of him being so surprised about the pregnancy still irks me tho.
Not to mention I still need to find a hint of him and Tia being sexually active, because I seriously can't remember anything except for Lu's line in Ep.3.
I couldn't even begin to tell you what they were thinking by making everything PG and playing up the clueless virgin trope, just bizarre. 
Jul 21, 2023 7:18 PM

Jul 2016
LostSpectre said:
SouthRzVa said:
I couldn't even begin to tell you what they were thinking by making everything PG and playing up the clueless virgin trope, just bizarre. 
Yeah, it's strange. It's not like stating MC being sexually active would have ruined the show's overall chill vibe or something like that. If anything, they only needed to add two or three dialogues stating he was sleeping with Lu and Tia, and was helping the Elves with their repopulation task. Very odd decision indeed.
Jul 22, 2023 6:16 AM
Aug 2021
So she is just suddenly pregnant. Interesting decision by the studio I guess.
Jul 28, 2023 5:02 PM

Sep 2017
I hope he's been holding his farming tool while ploughing the villagers, would be foolish to miss out on that unlimited stamina ^_^
Aug 3, 2023 4:53 PM
Apr 2021
Mi unica queja sobre el anime es que no saben desarrollar las relaciones solo vean a Machio y Lu no hace falta que muestren como ni que lo digan de como y cuando hicieron su bebé, pero un poco de cariño no esta de más, parece que ni se conocen, falta emoción, aunque sea romántica en este punto si que fallaron ya que apenas si se hablaron por capitulos
Aug 17, 2023 4:09 PM
Jan 2021
So this potential war was completely shot down in the matter of MINUTES. I guess this series is making sure to have as little conflict as possible. This isn’t a battle anime whatsoever. It just so happens that The Great Tree Village has the most powerful army in this world (as far as we’ve been told).

So we got the introduction of Mountain Elves and they help Hiraku make pottery and it seems that Yuri was just worried about Florem. I’m glad that those two have such a bond and that at the end of the day she was just being manipulated by the three stooges.

And the major shocker of the series… LU IS PREGNANT! So her magic not working properly and her sudden in change in appetite correlate to pregnancy. I don’t think we have to guess who the father is, but that’s going to be a major change in the series. She was the first woman to move into the village (before it had a name). I wonder if Lu is Hiraku’s only love interest.

Can’t wait to see who this new vampire human child turns out to be like. It might make Hiraku depressed that his child will be able to use magic when he can’t.

I’m excited to be able to immediately watch the next episode. Be on the lookout for my reaction to that coming soon!
Dec 16, 2023 6:51 PM

Dec 2022
Probably a more mundance illness. Hiraku is a eunuch with no interest in women, so unless Ru got pregnant through immaculate conception or banged one of the shotas, then there wouldn't be any other explanation for it.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

» HE DID GET L A I D RIGHT??????

Jigglephysic - Feb 3, 2023

24 by almawade »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 24, 2023

170 by SanyiSaSa »»
Jun 2, 9:38 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

143 by vrzt »»
May 9, 8:57 PM

» Season 2?

Grimm0123 - Dec 10, 2023

23 by SassyBug »»
Apr 30, 3:44 PM

Poll: » Isekai Nonbiri Nouka Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2023

62 by f1ndANIMEfind1ng »»
Apr 26, 11:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.