Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jun 23, 2016 2:26 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Ho hum, good guys get owned again...this is just boring now. When will the counterattack finally begin?

I do at least feel bad for Orihime though. :(
Jun 23, 2016 2:41 AM

Dec 2012
Ichigo & Uruyu both in serious trouble. Good time for both of their fathers to show up.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Jun 23, 2016 2:49 AM
Jun 2011
both ichigo and ishida have no power left. time for their fathers to enter
Jun 23, 2016 2:50 AM

Jan 2009
lol this powers are so OP, antithesis and balancing the world and worse the almighty that can change the future at will, i wonder what is Ichigo's schrift
Jun 23, 2016 2:55 AM

Jan 2015
You mean "A" for asspull? Sasuga Kubo

Well only Isshin and Ryuken or plotkai can save them now
Jun 23, 2016 3:04 AM
Jun 2011
j0x said:
lol this powers are so OP, antithesis and balancing the world and worse the almighty that can change the future at will, i wonder what is Ichigo's schrift
considering how their condition now only isshin and ryuken can help them. after all kubo wont let this guy take ichigo powers
Jun 23, 2016 3:12 AM

Feb 2012
Lol that fight between Ishida and Haschwalt is like a Yugioh duel, I activated my trap card so the attack returns to you, BUT WAIT I activate mine to cancel yours!!!!!!

I was expecting Ishida's dad to appear there at the end.
Jun 23, 2016 3:22 AM

Jan 2009
elior1 said:
j0x said:
considering how their condition now only isshin and ryuken can help them. after all kubo wont let this guy take ichigo powers

yep i expect both their fathers will save them somehow in the next few chapters
Jun 23, 2016 3:33 AM

Nov 2007
Ichigo already gave up, and Ishida just got defeated after showing his power. Both are in disadvantage.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jun 23, 2016 3:33 AM

Dec 2013
The fight with Uryuu is so meh. It doesn't even feel like a fight.
Jun 23, 2016 3:45 AM
Jul 2014
^ Well that's kind of what happens when you don't show the majority of it.

I do think this confirms an Ichigo and Uryu tag team vs Yhwach though sometime in the future now that we know what Uryu's letter stands for and does.

I fully expect Isshin and Ryuken to show up next week. It'd be cool if Ryuken showed up with Ichigo and Isshin with Uryu, but that probably won't happen.
GrimmgetaJun 23, 2016 2:49 PM
Jun 23, 2016 4:14 AM

Mar 2015
Ramkec said:
Lol that fight between Ishida and Haschwalt is like a Yugioh duel, I activated my trap card so the attack returns to you, BUT WAIT I activate mine to cancel yours!!!!!!

exactly my though.. lOl... and dissapointed not see orihime got beaten up... is this ruhsed?
"If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on."
Jun 23, 2016 4:15 AM

Oct 2014
I actually enjoyed this one quite a bit. Hopefully Rukia arrives and motivates Ichigo to win.
Jun 23, 2016 4:20 AM

Oct 2011
I know it won't happen but the biggest surprise Kubo could make right now is to let Yacht actually win and Ichigo die

Jun 23, 2016 4:26 AM
Sep 2014
Rolled my eyes so hard when they said that Uryu's ability, that we are seeing for the first time ever, just so happens to be a potential counter to Ywach's powers...
Jun 23, 2016 4:38 AM
Sep 2012
I found the Uryu stuff more interesting than the Ichigo stuff this week. Uryu actually had some fight in him, very clever to wait to be in a bad procession to use his switch powers. It was pretty back and forth here, I am just waiting for Isshin to show up.

As for the Ichigo part, first of all Orihime got taking down off screen, well I didn't want to see that. plus it makes me feel better that she is still alive.

So more of Ichigo just getting mentally beaten down, someone better show up soon with some trick, it is not looking good. Well Bach win, I don't see anyway of that not happening.
Jun 23, 2016 4:40 AM

Jul 2012
I assumed that all sternritters should've had different letters (mb i was just wrong) and Juha had "A" as strongest or first. Then Uryu has also "A" as his successor obv if there is SR order.
Jun 23, 2016 5:03 AM

May 2009
Not gonna lie, I laughed when Ishida revealed that his power is the equivalent of a child going "My super-mega-anti laser shield blocks your super laser and reflects the damage to you", and I laughed even harder when he got punked by blonde Byakuya and didn't even try to revert the damage done to him. It was one of the stupidest exchanges I've ever seen in anything.
Jun 23, 2016 5:05 AM

Nov 2011
This has been one of the most forgettable fights so far, nothing impressive about it. Even their abilities are starting to make me yawn.
Jun 23, 2016 5:18 AM

Jun 2008
Wait considering the powers those two have they should end up in an eternal loop of throwing the damage back and forth lol.

Ramkec said:

Pretty much yeah. I activate my secret card.
Jun 23, 2016 6:19 AM

Jul 2014
I like close ups of eyes.
And that was about the only worthwhile thing about this chapter
Jun 23, 2016 6:22 AM

Oct 2007
was a nice chapter in regards of uryu vs blondie

however it gets really boring to see ichigo losing so many weeks in a row, either he dies or he wins or he gets pulled out of the fight, it's plain stupid at this point

horrible story teller, it used to be a very good manga
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2016 6:31 AM

Aug 2014
Ichigo and Uryuu getting beaten up badly. Just how the hell will they win this?
Jun 23, 2016 6:39 AM

Dec 2015
Ichigo has lost all hope and Uryu can't use his schrift, It's time for some father rescue
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jun 23, 2016 6:45 AM

Jan 2013
Juha is legit the worst thing to happen to Bleach... Oh wait, the whole Quincy stuff actually.
Jun 23, 2016 6:56 AM
Jun 2016
Ichigo is truly broken in this chapter.

In the HM arc against ulquiorra, even when knew and saw how Ulquiorra was more powerful than him. He didn't back down or gave up and fought on.

In the FB arc, when he lost his powers he gained to Ginjo. He despaired for a few moments. Before he gathered himself up ready to fight tooth and nail to get it back.

But here against Yhwach he lost, just as he thought it was beginning. He knows how much outclassed he was against Yhwach and there is nothing else he can do about it. This is where he lost hope, this is where he is in despair. He knows that Yhwach as said is going to absorb him and take his powers.

By Shonen rules he will be saved, probably by the dads. My guess is that they will retreat and regroup.
Jun 23, 2016 7:05 AM

Mar 2009
Come on Ichigo. How can you let this old man take what your mother left in your care.
I wonder if Masaki had shrift of her own and if Ichigo inherited it. I can imagine that when that hollow baited Ichigo he died then or was wounded and Masaki might have used & give her Shrift to him. She died in the process (that looked like Bach killing her) but in fact She saved Ichigo with it.

Will Ichigo really give up the power that his mother gave him?
What I would like to see now is while Bach steals his power, Ichigo is able to see into all the future and past. Learn of that day when his mother died, learn of Shrift she had (if any) and base his new found resolve on his Mother Power.

Inoue got finally knocked down. Was it Bach direct action on her or did She use all her power protecting Ichigo and collapsed?
Jun 23, 2016 7:11 AM
Jun 2016
SleepnDreamn said:
Snip

I don't think Masaki while is a quincy ever had such powers on her.

The quincies have the schrift bestowed upon them by Yhwach.
Jun 23, 2016 7:25 AM

Mar 2009
Rithik_Ram said:
SleepnDreamn said:
Snip

I don't think Masaki while is a quincy ever had such powers on her.

The quincies have the schrift bestowed upon them by Yhwach.

I see. Would it then be possible for Ichigo to use this opportunity to steal Shrift from Bach or make one from his own power? :D
If Ichigo just stole Shrift he would become a puppet of Bach so that is not good.
Jun 23, 2016 7:40 AM
Jun 2016
SleepnDreamn said:

I see. Would it then be possible for Ichigo to use this opportunity to steal Shrift from Bach or make one from his own power? :D
If Ichigo just stole Shrift he would become a puppet of Bach so that is not good.

I don't think Ichigo ever should such a power. But I believe that the daddy squad will come to save their sons next chapter.

And BTW I heard that next chapter Bleach may get a color page. But I am not sure and I am not expecting much from him for his CP as mostly been minimalistic with his Color Page.
Jun 23, 2016 7:53 AM

Mar 2009

CP might turn into Isshin and Ryuuken in their full power modes. Lots of black, red (Isshin being fire elemental), white and silver = colour page. :D
Jun 23, 2016 8:10 AM
Jun 2016
SleepnDreamn said:

CP might turn into Isshin and Ryuuken in their full power modes. Lots of black, red (Isshin being fire elemental), white and silver = colour page. :D

Fingers crossed for confirmation that there's a CP for Bleach. It has been quite a while since we had one.
Jun 23, 2016 8:39 AM
Sep 2007
Didn't expect Uryu to have such an OP ability.
Jun 23, 2016 8:44 AM

Dec 2007
Fuck, was that stupid. At first we continue "my ability is that... but wait it isn't actually that" thing from the last chapter which I hate.

And poor Ishida... Kubo makes him the dumbest motherfucker in this arc, when he explained his quincy-bankai I said to myself - "LOL WOULDN'T THAT BE USEFUL ABILITY VS YHWACH???"
And then when Haschwalt actually spells it out to him, that dooooh face ...

Oh yeah, the last pages: surely it is over, it is not that we SAW(dads) help incoming couple chapters before. Seriosuly, wtf.
PutyJun 23, 2016 8:49 AM

Jun 23, 2016 9:55 AM

Jan 2016
So Uryu and Haschwalth are basically playing ping pong now until one of them falls unconscious or dies.
"You take that" "NO, YOU TAKE THAT" "NOOO, YOU MOTHERFUCKING TAKE THAT"
"NO, YOU FOR CHRIST SAKES PLEASE TAKE THAT AND STOP GIVING ME THIS"
Jun 23, 2016 11:58 AM

May 2015
Fights are so entertaining when they beat each other by describing their powers...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 23, 2016 12:34 PM
Jan 2016
Ramkec said:

What are you talking about? All the battles have been like that. At least in this arc.
Jun 23, 2016 12:50 PM

May 2015

Since last sunday was Fathers day I was expecting Isshin and Ryuuken to show up (way to miss the father's day for them to do something)...
Jun 23, 2016 3:29 PM
Jun 2016
Come on Ichigo and Uryu! Don't give up!
Jun 23, 2016 4:16 PM

Sep 2013
Ichigo gave in to despair even thou Yhwach said not to :(
You can see yhwach is disappointed, he wanted Ichigo to continue denying his fate.

Uryu and Haschwalth powers explained, good stuff.
Jun 23, 2016 4:27 PM

Jul 2014
Lots of mental gymnastics.
Jun 23, 2016 7:35 PM
Jun 2016
Or better still pls can we have aizen....we need sm1 to fuck with ywach s perception....seeing the wrong future and getting his ass kicked for it......if not here then I dnt know where kubo is planing to reveal aizens bankai...
Jun 24, 2016 2:36 AM
Jun 2016
Can't anti-thesis be used more than once?Why doesn't Ishida pass on the damage back to Hash again? Can he transfer Ichigos to someone else too?
Jun 24, 2016 8:54 AM

Feb 2008
this is why i skip whole arcs and still not miss anything.
Jun 24, 2016 4:31 PM
Oct 2008
No Kubo, building up Ichigo all this time only to have him basically call it quits after a whole five minutes is not clever writing, it doesn't grip me and make me want to see how things go. It just makes me hate the character and your story.

Seriously, Ichigo was a hardcore never quit hero. He was infamous for resolve power ups because he never gave up and wanted to protect his friends. So now Orihime had her shit kicked in, everybody is depending on him and the fate of everything seems to be riding on his shoulders, the type of stuff he thrives on... and he gives up.

And for what? Shock value? So daddy can appear, pull another means of powering up out of his ass like near the end of the Aizen arc and have Ichigo pull out a win? So Rukia and Renji can be relevant for ten seconds before they also job to Yhwach so Ichigo can get the power up and win the game? So Kubo can milk this for another few months?

Ichigo's character is fundamentally broken at this point. It all started when Kubo negated all of his hard work and seemingly hard won power ups by claiming that he had a limiter the whole time, and now Ichigo's never give up attitude has been destroyed just when everybody needs him most for cheap shock drama.
Jun 25, 2016 6:45 AM

Feb 2014
elior1 said:
both ichigo and ishida have no power left. time for their fathers to enter
I couldn't say it better!
Jun 25, 2016 8:01 AM

Oct 2015
Santoryu_XBurner said:
Ichigo & Uruyu both in serious trouble. Good time for both of their fathers to show up.

I was waiting for them to show up this chapter. They'll make an entrance next chapter I guess.

Fake people have an image to maintain. Real people just don’t care.
Jun 26, 2016 8:37 AM

Jun 2016
well Ichigo geting fked wasnt really a suprise Yhwach is truly OP and I dont really think there's someone or something that can defeat Yhwach now.
Uryu is in deep shit well Ryuken for the rescue?
Jun 26, 2016 9:56 AM

Jan 2015
Well the situation seems hopeless what are the parents doing and where are Rukia and Renji ???
Jun 26, 2016 10:05 AM

Dec 2013
Boring...get your shit together Ichigo.
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 60 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 19, 2009

5 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 17, 6:12 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 570 Discussion ( 1 2 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 26, 2014

90 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 14, 6:04 PM

» Bleach Next Generations?

Fullmetaldak - Apr 10

13 by Fullmetaldak »»
Apr 13, 8:11 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 480 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Feb 7, 2012

102 by Crisdarto »»
Apr 6, 6:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.