Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Kill la Kill
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »
Nov 14, 2013 3:15 AM

Jun 2011
migohunter said:
ToG25thBaam said:
msdrakegx said:
ToG25thBaam said:
migohunter said:
ToG25thBaam said:
Lmao at the beginning. The rest was crap until Ryuko lost. That guy was cool, yes, W-A-S.

Come on, give me back the glory of episode 4.

It's pretty weird how you hate most of the show for unexplained reasons except for certain parts. Just saying.

Not really hating on it, but when I was reminded of how fun episode 4 was, this kind of things really don't suit KlK well imho. If I have to point out what I didn't like, it's because the whole episode seems to be created for that dude's character development, making him overconfident, and made Ryuko took him down, and he came back stronger than ever without his strongest ability. I mean, we all agree that episode 4 was the funnest one, right? Just so you know I didn't really like the first 3 episodes before I watched the 4th one, but the 4th episode bumped my score from 3 to 6, and that's how good I thought that episode was.

I'm so surprised that you liked the fourth episode best. I thought it was by far the most thoroughly unenjoyable episode of the show so far. Episode 6 on the other hand, blew me away completely. I'm really starting to get the impression that the show is going to get a lot darker and more meaningful very soon just like in Gurren Lagann. I also loved how this episode totally switched the classic formula around by making the villain lose convincingly to the hero at first only to have the villain come back stronger than ever to claim victory. Very creative and original (10/10)

I seriously thought that it doesn't appeal in that way, guess I was wrong, huh? If it's going to go that way, that will be the time for me to drop it..

It's a shame that some users think that this show should only remain a comedy and can never expand beyond it. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

It's way too late for that imho. If they suddenly decided to go serious, it'll feel kinda off. Unless it's those lol-serious type. Just because it's unique, different from the other typical anime with generic artstyle, it doesn't mean that it could excuse itself from anything bad. The way the show presented itself was in a joking manner, everything was just wtf-ridiculous to be taken seriously. Episode 4 set the mood for the whole show, it was plain ridiculous and funny, and if this is going to switch from serious to lol-wtf and back to serious, that takes serious directing talent, if they don't want people to feel kinda off. They even explained it in KnB, there are 4 changes on flow in a game, whoever scored first will take the flow for that quarter, and that's the flow I am talking about, the smoothness of the execution, not randomly changes from some wtf moment into a serious moment in seconds.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 14, 2013 7:00 PM

Dec 2010
Probably the first episode of this show that I actually enjoyed, hope it keeps up.
Nov 15, 2013 2:25 AM

Jul 2008
well now she got her ass handed to her, good for development and could we be getting the 2nd GAR level soon? We shall see.
Nov 16, 2013 2:48 AM

Dec 2011
ToG25thBaam said:
migohunter said:
ToG25thBaam said:
msdrakegx said:
ToG25thBaam said:
migohunter said:
ToG25thBaam said:
Lmao at the beginning. The rest was crap until Ryuko lost. That guy was cool, yes, W-A-S.

Come on, give me back the glory of episode 4.

It's pretty weird how you hate most of the show for unexplained reasons except for certain parts. Just saying.

Not really hating on it, but when I was reminded of how fun episode 4 was, this kind of things really don't suit KlK well imho. If I have to point out what I didn't like, it's because the whole episode seems to be created for that dude's character development, making him overconfident, and made Ryuko took him down, and he came back stronger than ever without his strongest ability. I mean, we all agree that episode 4 was the funnest one, right? Just so you know I didn't really like the first 3 episodes before I watched the 4th one, but the 4th episode bumped my score from 3 to 6, and that's how good I thought that episode was.

I'm so surprised that you liked the fourth episode best. I thought it was by far the most thoroughly unenjoyable episode of the show so far. Episode 6 on the other hand, blew me away completely. I'm really starting to get the impression that the show is going to get a lot darker and more meaningful very soon just like in Gurren Lagann. I also loved how this episode totally switched the classic formula around by making the villain lose convincingly to the hero at first only to have the villain come back stronger than ever to claim victory. Very creative and original (10/10)

I seriously thought that it doesn't appeal in that way, guess I was wrong, huh? If it's going to go that way, that will be the time for me to drop it..

It's a shame that some users think that this show should only remain a comedy and can never expand beyond it. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

It's way too late for that imho. If they suddenly decided to go serious, it'll feel kinda off. Unless it's those lol-serious type. Just because it's unique, different from the other typical anime with generic artstyle, it doesn't mean that it could excuse itself from anything bad. The way the show presented itself was in a joking manner, everything was just wtf-ridiculous to be taken seriously. Episode 4 set the mood for the whole show, it was plain ridiculous and funny, and if this is going to switch from serious to lol-wtf and back to serious, that takes serious directing talent, if they don't want people to feel kinda off. They even explained it in KnB, there are 4 changes on flow in a game, whoever scored first will take the flow for that quarter, and that's the flow I am talking about, the smoothness of the execution, not randomly changes from some wtf moment into a serious moment in seconds.

What about gintama though? Gintama is mainly, for the majority, like 80% comedy and jokes and just overall silliness but thn when it gets serious, it gets serious, like hardly any jokes except maybe a couple during serious arcs, the mod and everything shifts. Gintama was presented in a joking manner but still manages to pull of seriousness, and not lol seriousness. I wouldn't say that transitions from comedy and a joking atmosphere can't be done because it has been done by tons of animes before.. I can see them slowing transitioning to serious in kill la kill, by kind of doing what they are now and just adding a little bit of it at a time.
I don't like bringing other animes up into discussions about others but I feel this fits what your saying.
Nov 16, 2013 3:19 PM

Oct 2012
I don't know I am starting to find those repeating battles, transformations and other elements boring, it feels like we are running in circles. And once defeated villian should stay solid dead or do not mess with main heroine anymore.

This was rather weaker episode for me. This show rather consist of better content than random cool stuff.
Mich666Nov 16, 2013 3:24 PM
Nov 16, 2013 9:35 PM

Jun 2011
grumpytoast said:

What about gintama though? Gintama is mainly, for the majority, like 80% comedy and jokes and just overall silliness but thn when it gets serious, it gets serious, like hardly any jokes except maybe a couple during serious arcs, the mod and everything shifts. Gintama was presented in a joking manner but still manages to pull of seriousness, and not lol seriousness. I wouldn't say that transitions from comedy and a joking atmosphere can't be done because it has been done by tons of animes before.. I can see them slowing transitioning to serious in kill la kill, by kind of doing what they are now and just adding a little bit of it at a time.
I don't like bringing other animes up into discussions about others but I feel this fits what your saying.

I expected someone to bring up Gintama, haha because it's been on my mind ever since I typed that, but I'd say Gintama was done right. It gets serious when it has to, and it remain a comedy when it has to, and when they're blended together, they mix well, and it doesn't disrupt the flow of the episode or something, and we already know that Gintoki is such a troll, which add to it. As for Ryuko.. well.. I am not feeling it yet.

Zey said:

Uh, no. The only "full comedy episode" was 4, the others were just serious (3, 5, 6) or half-serious (1, 2, 7). Considering episode 4 was pure comedy relief filler after episode 3 (doesn't make it any bad, though) it doesn't set the mood of the show in any way. Also, the conflicts of each episode are resolved and closed in the episode they feature (like an episodic narrative), there's also exposition, some character deveploment and world building to build up and move the plot in the future (completely acceptable way to tell a story).

The staff already confirmed that the show will get more serious in the future (I'm guessing after episode 9), so whatever.

I am fully aware of it, but it's the only way for me to enjoy the show. This show was shown to be wtf-crazy since the first episode, but sometimes it tries to mix in some seriousness but seriously it failed, but that's only for me though. If it tries to blend together, when Ryuko loses, I won't be able to make sure to take it seriously, or take it jokingly. The transition from one to another felt weird, and this is why I liked the 4th episode the most, because it remains FUN, all the way, no weird disruption to the flow, no whatever, and pure craziness. The 5th episode was done right too imo, even though it was serious for a moment there, but that's what done right, again, that's only for me though. As an episodic series, both episode 4 and 5 did well, but as a whole, changing from the wtf-crazy-shit of episode 4 into wtf-serious-shit of episode 5 is a little.. Oh well maybe I should try to get used to it, but if this continues, I can't accept the hype. There was this user called fanatics who always bother me just because I didn't like KlK, and he LOVES KlK.. -.- Just because it's something different from the typical anime these days, doesn't make it especially better.

P.S. and how did Ryuko went from fighting almost on par with the strongest person to losing to a Nudist Beach member? That means that dude from episode 5 is stronger than Satsuki? Or on par with? Hmm.. It doesn't make sense, but the show is trying to make sense, in where it would contradict itself.
Nov 17, 2013 1:21 AM

Apr 2013
Zey said:
ToG25thBaam said:
P.S. and how did Ryuko went from fighting almost on par with the strongest person to losing to a Nudist Beach member? That means that dude from episode 5 is stronger than Satsuki? Or on par with? Hmm.. It doesn't make sense, but the show is trying to make sense, in where it would contradict itself.

It makes sense. Tsumugu won because he had equipment to null the Life Fibers of Senketsu when Ryuuko was just being cocky taking all the shots of his machinegun without knowing the effect of the needles. He's clearly strong on his own, but he would lose without prep time.

Yes, Tsumugu wouldn't have stood a chance against Ryuko without his needlegun and his traps that he carefully sets up.

ToG25thBaam, I understand that this anime might not be for you as is the case for some people. But don't try to find flaws in power differences when they don't exist.
Powerful eyebrows.
Nov 17, 2013 1:47 AM

Feb 2010
migohunter said:
Zey said:
ToG25thBaam said:

It makes sense. Tsumugu won because he had equipment to null the Life Fibers of Senketsu when Ryuuko was just being cocky taking all the shots of his machinegun without knowing the effect of the needles. He's clearly strong on his own, but he would lose without prep time.

Yes, Tsumugu wouldn't have stood a chance against Ryuko without his needlegun and his traps that he carefully sets up.

ToG25thBaam, I understand that this anime might not be for you as is the case for some people. But don't try to find flaws in power differences when they don't exist.

@Zey, I thought she knew that (his needle can null fibers). Even she hasn't know it was little bad that she was taking every "needle" on her body(senketsu).

@migohunterm @Zey -> As for "preparation time/traps" => he wouldn't lose. And even he lose... it would be hard fight.
Nov 17, 2013 10:33 AM

Jun 2011
Zey said:
ToG25thBaam said:

And of course, tanking shots from a machine gun is something normal, that's new to me though.

migohunter said:

Welp blame my understanding ability. Just so you know, when I first started watching the first 3minutes of the first episode, I was like "well now I know why this is so hyped" but after a while it was like "Huh, wtf is this shizz?" It's not my type of show, but I have nothing against it, and I can still enjoy a show that's not my type.

You think people right and left claiming this to be a masterpiece, or anime of the year/decade, their claim is justified? ~.~
Nov 17, 2013 12:49 PM

Apr 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
And of course, tanking shots from a machine gun is something normal, that's new to me though.

It's something called fantasy. Where everyone has fantastical powers. You know? I feel like you're trying way to hard to find fault with this.

ToG25thBaam said:
Welp blame my understanding ability. Just so you know, when I first started watching the first 3minutes of the first episode, I was like "well now I know why this is so hyped" but after a while it was like "Huh, wtf is this shizz?" It's not my type of show, but I have nothing against it, and I can still enjoy a show that's not my type.

You think people right and left claiming this to be a masterpiece, or anime of the year/decade, their claim is justified? ~.~

You don't have to like it I understand. Because people have opinions.

And because people have opinions, they have the right to call this anime a masterpiece, AOTY, or absolute trash. So yes, the people who enjoy Kill la Kill and call it a masterpiece are justified as much as the haters who think that it is detritus. Looking at your sig you are justified in calling Tower of God a masterpiece, just as much as if I decided to call it an overrated webcomic.

You should get used to this concept by now.
migohunterNov 17, 2013 12:52 PM
Powerful eyebrows.
Nov 17, 2013 11:50 PM

Jun 2011
migohunter said:
ToG25thBaam said:

It's something called fantasy. Where everyone has fantastical powers. You know? I feel like you're trying way to hard to find fault with this.

ToG25thBaam said:

And because people have opinions, they have the right to call this anime a masterpiece, AOTY, or absolute trash. So yes, the people who enjoy Kill la Kill and call it a masterpiece are justified as much as the haters who think that it is detritus. Looking at your sig you are justified in calling Tower of God a masterpiece, just as much as if I decided to call it an overrated webcomic.

Lol whut? That's illogical if we follow what we've seen since the beginning. So what? Ryuko thinks that she could TANK, yes, fucking tank shots from a fucking machine gun? Dude I hope you're not serious. That's a comedy bit there, and no one seems to notice, thinking that it's something to be taken seriously. The whole show is a joke.

Well the first half of Tower of God is indeed a masterpiece, but the second half wasn't as great anymore, so I wouldn't call it a masterpiece, but heck, I was just saying that it's underrated and not popular enough. People who seen it either love it, or hate it. There ain't no in between like "like it" or "dislike it", unless they hate on every fucking shounen for no damn reason, who I've encountered a few. And I put that on my sig more than half a year ago, I never bother to change it, and it was indeed underrated half a year ago because no one seems to even heard of it, compare to the popularity Noblesse had -.-

I won't call this absolute trash because it is not. I could see it's worth, and I won't hate on an anime just because it doesn't fit my taste, but even the producers admitted that they were having fun creating this (saw this from another thread), which means, it's not very much to be taken seriously (for the first half anyway), but people seem to claim otherwise. The transition between fun and serious was bad, but people are fanboying too much to see this, just like SAO or SnK all over again.
Nov 18, 2013 2:04 AM

Feb 2010
ToG25thBaam said:

1) Lol whut? That's illogical if we follow what we've seen since the beginning. So what? Ryuko thinks that she could TANK, yes, fucking tank shots from a fucking machine gun? Dude I hope you're not serious. That's a comedy bit there, and no one seems to notice, thinking that it's something to be taken seriously. The whole show is a joke.

2) I won't call this absolute trash because it is not. I could see it's worth, and I won't hate on an anime just because it doesn't fit my taste, but even the producers admitted that they were having fun creating this (saw this from another thread), which means, it's not very much to be taken seriously (for the first half anyway), but people seem to claim otherwise. The transition between fun and serious was bad, but people are fanboying too much to see this, just like SAO or SnK all over again.

1) It's fantasy as migohunter said. In the fantasy you can do *everything* you want. I may create world where speed of light is equal 2 times speed of the real world's light(2*c).
One thing that is "a little" illogical that she didn't try to repel needles from the needlegun. Someone said that she was "cocky" ... well I guess you can call it that way, and not nurture topic more.

2) "Having fun" doesn't mean you create something feeble. "Having fun" means that whatever you are doing(programming, creating image, playing game, hugging etc.) you are doing it with "smile on your face". You are doing "it" because it's some kind of pleasure. You are doing it because you like it.
And when you are doing what you like, it's highly probable that you will create something good, at least something better than what you would create doing something you don't like.
Nov 18, 2013 11:11 AM
Nov 2011
ToG25thBaam said:
migohunter said:
ToG25thBaam said:

ToG25thBaam said:

Lol whut? That's illogical if we follow what we've seen since the beginning. So what? Ryuko thinks that she could TANK, yes, fucking tank shots from a fucking machine gun? Dude I hope you're not serious. That's a comedy bit there, and no one seems to notice, thinking that it's something to be taken seriously. The whole show is a joke.

You're kinda confused with this. An average machine gun would be almost useless against those that use Life Fibers, but Tsumugu's has an especial effect that null their power. Ryuuko doesn't recieve any damage thanks to Senketsu, so she doesn't put any effort in evade those shots since she doesn't know they can null Life Fibers. She thought Tsumugu attacks were completely useless when in fact it was the opposite.

In the end, she was just being cocky (fact that was stated during in the episode).
Nov 18, 2013 11:05 PM

Jun 2012
I dunno if I just didn't notice before, but that's kinda interesting how that blue-haired guy's collar opens up when he speaks lol.

orbbie said:
Is it just me or does it look like Satsuki and Sanageyama have a thing going on for each other?
I only saw it in the tennis episode, and I was hoping to see it this episode, but I didn't really see anything this episode. Though I still feel like they could ship, but after this episode I'm not hoping for it as much anymore.
Nov 24, 2013 4:59 AM

Aug 2008
Although the episode lacks the comedic feel of the previous ones, it is still excellent. I like it when this show gets serious.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Dec 12, 2013 2:57 AM

Dec 2012
Teacher & Nudist Beach reminds me of Honse & The Nine Dragons. I dislike how the blind guy got his heightened senses in the span of one fucking day. Come on. Cameltoe was a bold touch.
Dec 27, 2013 8:42 AM

Jun 2008
Dat ass moment.
http://postimg.org/image/omzkqi4nj/
Also liked the perspective in it's continuation and the glare of her eyes as things got darker.
http://postimg.org/image/jpm05e2of/

I liked more plot driven character building episodes like this instead of stupid shit like episode 3.
Btw Mako remind me of her:http://myanimelist.net/character/24221/Hansode_Shiranui

seirun said:
like maybe ryuko's father is senketsu?? lmaybe his soul is manifested in senketsu which is why they have such a close bond and people are so confused by it (kinagase last episode bathroom scene)

just a theory though ^^

I think that is really possible actually considering how the uniform since to want only her and how it even has one eye like her father.
Wait a minute? A revelation just came to me. Maybe they are called life fibers because they are made out of human souls! Damn so all those suits are the soul of humans or something? Well it might be a crazy theory but it came to me.
MonadDec 27, 2013 8:52 AM
Jan 4, 2014 2:46 PM

Dec 2009
Saegeyama sure has some resolve shutting his eyes like that, it'll be interesting to see him in the future against Matoi
Jan 6, 2014 4:01 PM

Oct 2013
Jakuzure said:
This entirety of this episode had me at the edge of my seat.

Especially how Sanageyama sewed his eyes shut. Did anyone else find that creepy, and a bit sad?

Nah...that's wat u call willpower
Jan 12, 2014 11:16 AM
Jul 2018
Now I see why they cast Hiyama to voice Yama (too lazy to type his full name), his character is very reminiscent of many of the ones that his VA has done. His pairing with Matoi also has a bit of a fanbase on Pixiv. I would love for them to interact more and have some sort of rivalry throughout the series.

The flashback of how Satsuki recruited Yama is pretty intersting, and Satsuki looked prtty cute in a sailor suit. I also always enjoy her her interaction with her butler and it shows a gentler side to her.
Jan 18, 2014 11:40 AM

Dec 2013
Interesting how all the episodes are action packed. I really like Ryuko's art and the VA is well matched with her.
Jan 23, 2014 8:11 PM

Jul 2009
WOW ... awesome episode! Sanageyama is freaking EPIC O_O So he knew Satsuki from back in middle school eh ... I really loved the vibe I got from them. The whole "you think you got behind me?" and then the having tea ... really sad at the end when he couldn't take her up on the offer :(
Satsuki's mom too ... WOW. Can't wait to see more of that XD
More crazy battling ... those transformation sequences lol XD Can't believe he went and got his eyes sewn shut after that ... oh gosh :S Well, Ryuuko survived through some lucky deus ex eh ... with his uniform overheating :P How does that even work?! Oh well ... I'm looking forward to seeing the other members of the Four Divas fight :D Plus with all that new Life Fiber coming in ... oh my!
Looks like Mako and her family will be on centre stage next episode? :O
Jan 31, 2014 7:39 AM

Jun 2013
I think I liked the previous episode more.. The action scenes in this show are amazing, but when things get serious (dialogue wise and so on) that's when this show starts to fall behind IMO.. More randomness and badass fighting scenes and less of the serious dialogues.
Feb 17, 2014 7:29 AM

Sep 2008
I laughed too much at the nudist beach stuff at the start.

Those were some exciting battles. Feel bad for Sanageyama losing his eyesight like that.
Feb 22, 2014 8:26 AM

Sep 2013
holy shit .__. the dude sewed his eyes shut wtf
better than i imagined tho. i thought he ripped out his eyeballs lmfao

no matter, great action this ep as usual :D
Feb 23, 2014 1:34 PM

Mar 2013
Another excellent episode. This is great!
Feb 26, 2014 3:02 AM

Oct 2013
watch nthis backwards and its a tender story of a ma recovering from being blind
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Mar 3, 2014 6:40 PM

Dec 2008
This is the first time I see a male transformation scene similar to a mahou shoujo. It was very hilarious to watch.

Man, i'm really loving this anime <3
Mar 4, 2014 10:02 PM
Jul 2013
Sanegeyama had some nice character development. The fight was questionable, satsuki and matoi fought and were on par and the elite four act as though a flick of a finger from satsuki can kill them. so im confused as to why matoi had such a tough fight against sanegeyama as opposed to satsuki
Mar 14, 2014 7:03 PM
Mar 2009
Manservice everywhere!

Wow, Sanageyama is freaking committed. Getting your own eyes sewn shut? Holy shit.

I thought it was kind of soon for Ryuuko to completely (and easily) overwhelm a member of the Elite Four. But that rematch...that was just brutal. She didn't stand a chance.
Mar 29, 2014 4:02 AM

May 2012
Intense episode, while having one victory the second chance was rather a defeat and well the drastic change of having him sew his eyes closed sure was interesting! Let's see what the second episode will offer us!
Mar 30, 2014 1:12 PM

May 2013
Sanageyama is so manly. What a resolve.
If you want everything you'll end up with nothing.
Apr 7, 2014 8:05 PM

Mar 2014
Whoa, villain loosing a fight, and then goes back to get stronger until he can beat hero!? I really like the idea of that, since with alot of these action animes, they just come back, thinking they'll win this time, and nothing more. Really enjoying Kill la Kill.
"I have blue eyes, blonde hair... uhhhh... gatling cannon..." My smile's fanbase... maybe...
[remember to put image here so sig look cool]_______
May 9, 2014 11:26 PM

Apr 2014
daymn. thing's are getting serious now! Sanageyama is pretty bad ass, i was hoping he would win
May 31, 2014 5:04 AM
May 2012
Mind's eye, huh......kinda feel sorry for the dude. His transformation was glorious though ahahaha.
Matoi and Senketsu really needs to get stronger.
Nudist Beach, bitch! That part was funny ahahaha.
Jun 29, 2014 8:52 PM

Jun 2012
A very action-packed episode indeed. Sanageyama annoys me though, so I look forward to Matoi defeating him eventually. Also I find it hard to believe that someone could instantly adapt to having their eyes sewn shut and somehow becoming stronger without their sight than they were when they could see :/ but ahh it's an anime afterall~
君と僕の間によこたわる空
Jul 7, 2014 4:31 PM

Feb 2011
glowing nipples for the win.
Sep 1, 2014 3:40 AM

Apr 2014
Guy!...I disappointed at you!
Front Hooks...Oh yeah...
Sep 5, 2014 2:26 AM
Mar 2014
Dang, those eyes. Pretty intense way to go about things.

Does he need a 4 Star uniform now that his 3 star wasn't good enough, or was that fixed?
Nov 16, 2014 10:15 AM

Nov 2009
That second fight was brutal, Ryuko was getting absolutely destroyed.
Nov 30, 2014 8:45 AM

Mar 2010
This was very good, I can feel the story getting more stretched.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jan 1, 2015 1:25 AM

Feb 2013
Nudist Beach. LOL

I like how when they go to flashbacks the aspect ratio goes 4:3.

I can't believe there was a rematch in the same episode. I don't think I ever seen something like that.

Sanageyama voice acor is the same as Viral from Gurren Lagann. It took a little time for me to figure that out.

Great episode!
Jan 1, 2015 3:03 AM

Jan 2014
"Nudist Beach" that was hilarious, so was that homeroom teacher.
Action was good in this episode. But it was quite scary that he sewed his eyes, I hope that he will be OK.
Ryuuko was really lucky this time, I think she would have lost that fight, actually.
Jan 31, 2015 8:35 AM
Jan 2015
So by sealing his eyes, Sanageyama heightened his sences more than a blind person does in a life, and all that in just under 24 hours.. Seems legit.
Feb 2, 2015 11:16 AM
Jul 2014
She is so sexy!!! In fact all characters are cute. And the pace of this show is like a slap in your face! Again and again... I'm giving it -10!! I'm even thinking of getting a tatoo of Ryuuko Matoi and Mako Mankanshoku on my ankle!!! I must see all episodes first, thou...
Feb 13, 2015 11:03 AM

Oct 2014
Mother of all episodes...
Apr 22, 2015 3:19 PM

Nov 2014
Now I really hope there's a beach episode.

It was really neat how the whole typical plot of a mc losing to a powerful opponent then defeating them in a rematch using some kind of new technique is swapped around here.
Apr 30, 2015 1:43 PM

Mar 2015
can someone explain why he looks like one of those teenage ninja mutant turtles at the end
May 1, 2015 12:17 PM

Feb 2015
Dem nipples.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

BRSxIgnition - Mar 27, 2014

961 by DonDoji »»
Sep 16, 1:51 AM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

225 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 21, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

190 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 21, 12:44 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2013

214 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 20, 1:13 PM

Poll: » Kill la Kill Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 14, 2013

338 by SuperJohnDoe »»
Aug 20, 12:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.