Forum Settings
Forums

Lets create our own shadows games like it was from yu-gi-oh also general yu gi oh discussion thread as well too

New
May 24, 2022 4:55 PM
Dec 2017
Like a bolt form the blue its time 4 another threadview!!

Alrighty so since lot of us here are yu-gi-oh fans lets make this thread yu-gi-oh related.

So we all know bout the card stuff right? Well before that it was lot more on puzzle solving board games where its focused on punishing bad guys in a poetic justice manner and in a fucked up way as well too. MY personal favorite is the teacher episode where the thot of a teacher who was taking out her frustrations of dating onto the students and Yugi fucked her over with that mirror puzzle exposing how much of an ugly cumdumpster thot she really was inside and outside lmao.

And if you cheat in them you are sent to the shadow realm and you’re capital F FUCKED.

So lets create our own shadow game based on what yu gi oh season 0 did and well my own is a half assed one since I have 0 background in board games ngl.

So here it is without further ado.

“Ashplay” basically you make an ash figure with an allotted amount of ash and you win by sucessfully making the figure and if not, you then become turn to ash and blown away by the wind. NGL yeah this is a really bad idea I have I think.

Got any better ideas than I what I made? Let me know and happy posting! And don’t forget to explain how its going to work as well too.

Disapeared_GhostNov 3, 2022 2:05 PM

Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 26, 2022 2:53 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Daaaamn, you really love episode 10 of Season Zero, don't you Crow lmao?? Interestingly enough, the mirror puzzle wasn't in the chapter of the OG manga that Toei had adapted, they extended the plot of several episodes that way. Anyway, sorry for not posting on this as soon as I saw this; got nothing in mind atm so I'll just tag some fellow YGO enthusiasts for now and come back later

@simone_eatsdirt
@TheBlockernator
@haydenluvsanime
@konkelo
@CMYK
@catsoo12
@Halqifibrax
@SignsOfSuicide
May 26, 2022 3:03 PM
Dec 2017
@Fario-P @simone_eatsdirt

ROFL, yeah i am pretty fond of that episode as well as that beauty pageant episode in season 0 as well too lmao.

I'll be sure too look at the other responses as well too.

May 30, 2022 2:10 PM

Jun 2017
One of those anime OP Quizzes, except you're dangled over a pit of spikes. Each players takes turns answering the op. If you're right, you stay where you are. If you guess wrong and drop lower for every wrong guess. Get too many wrong, you fall in the spikes. And if you cheat by looking up the answers, you fall automatically.

Speaking of Miss Chono, the teacher, i actually felt kind of bad for her in the end. I don't think she really deserved that.
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Jun 5, 2022 10:05 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
TheBlockernator said:
One of those anime OP Quizzes, except you're dangled over a pit of spikes. Each players takes turns answering the op. If you're right, you stay where you are. If you guess wrong and drop lower for every wrong guess. Get too many wrong, you fall in the spikes. And if you cheat by looking up the answers, you fall automatically.

Speaking of Miss Chono, the teacher, i actually felt kind of bad for her in the end. I don't think she really deserved that.
What if you took this challenge but with the online game AnimeMusicQuiz?
What would the Shadow Game look like then? Penalty Game being isekai'd into your computer forever or something? :P

Also, something tells me you might feel a bit more sympathetic for the teacher in the original manga...
Jun 6, 2022 10:21 AM

Jun 2017
Fario-P said:
TheBlockernator said:

What if you took this challenge but with the online game AnimeMusicQuiz?
What would the Shadow Game look like then? Penalty Game being isekai'd into your computer forever or something? :P

Also, something tells me you might feel a bit more sympathetic for the teacher in the original manga...

How different is the teacher episode in the manga to the anime?
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Jun 6, 2022 11:18 AM

Jul 2021
Season 0 just had Yugi set a guy on fire, is that not hardcore enough?
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Jun 6, 2022 12:05 PM
Dec 2017
JaniSIr said:

Oh indeed, now that is a very hardcore scene.

Jun 8, 2022 7:18 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
TheBlockernator said:
Fario-P said:

How different is the teacher episode in the manga to the anime?
All right, only recently got into YGO with Season Zero just over half a year ago now (wow time flies...) and haven't read more of the manga in a while since I was told to watch all of DM first, so I hope you and MAL forums' resident YGO otaku @Halqifibrax forgive me if I get anything wrong in advance.

As I mentioned in an earlier post here, episode 10's jigsaw mirror duel was never actually there in the original chapter 7. In fact, a lot of the pre-volume-8 chapters that Toei chose to adapt were expanded to make them longer and more suitable for full 24-minute episodes; and of course this being adapted by Toei, there were also several story changes... but unlike how I felt about 90s Sailor Moon, I actually don't mind a decent amount of Toei's changes in this anime and appreciate them nearly as much as the original source material.

Speaking of those changes, the major one is that the ones who were giving and receiving the love letter puzzle were changed entirely. In the anime, it was some random female student who wanted to confess to Joey/Jounouchi, but in the manga it was Tristan/Honda who wanted to confess to a random female student who didn't appear prior and pretty much only existed in the original series within this sole chapter—Miho! Honda had appeared before in previous chapters, but this is when Honda finally sees what Jounouchi sees in Yugi and when Yugi stops being scared of Honda—in other words, when the two of them truly become friends. In fact, the perspective here was less on Téa/Anzu and the girls and was instead more on our main guy characters, as you can see that most of the stuff with Anzu getting in trouble and trying to fight against Chouno-sensei's—for lack of a better word here—tyranny are nowhere in the manga.

The chapter actually ends not long after where the anime had its eyecatch/commercial break, which is when she confiscates the jigsaw puzzle and tries to solve it in front of the whole class, despite it clearly being an intimate love confession. I don't mind Toei's changes here though, since it meant more screentime for Anzu to actually do more things and therefore makes me appreciate her character a bit more. The Penalty Game immediately happens right when she's about to finish putting the love letter puzzle rather than the anime-exclusive mirror puzzle. I said you might feel a bit more bad for Chouno-sensei in the manga because her interactions with other extra characters (including the marriage proposal) that shows off her nasty character and therefore makes her Penalty Game all the more satisfying were exclusive to the anime as well.

I still enjoy both versions of this part of the story though :P

JaniSIr said:
No, not really hardcore enough, because in Season 0 that fire was just a hallucination.

The original manga on the other hand...

Jun 13, 2022 5:15 PM
Dec 2017
any season 0 yu gi oh fans here would like to share their thoughts?

Jul 16, 2022 8:17 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Crow_Black said:
I still have no idea why on earth this interesting thread of yours barely has replies... let me help you out here and bring this back!

Also, may Kazuki Takahashi rest in peace... thanks for everything King of Games!!!

@BrotherMeSoftly
@DreamingBeats
@DrBalls
@MechKingKillbot
@hazecloud
Jul 16, 2022 8:34 PM

Aug 2016
Fario-P said:
Crow_Black said:
I still have no idea why on earth this interesting thread of yours barely has replies... let me help you out here and bring this back!

Also, may Kazuki Takahashi rest in peace... thanks for everything King of Games!!!

@BrotherMeSoftly
@DreamingBeats
@DrBalls
@MechKingKillbot
@hazecloud

Anything that would nearly/could kill them but maybe not enough and then their life would then taken to the shadow realm is the kind of high stakes I like. That's why to me, the most memorable moment in that season was Yami and the guy at a restaurant.

I haven't thought it through enough but this is straight out of my head brainstorming

I'd say maybe a shadow game with a surgeon who was corrupt in performing surgeries that got the person coming back when they didn't need to. To turn the tables on him, each participant in the game would have to remove a time bomb that has a 50/50 chance of exploding if timer reaches 0, but has 100% chance of exploding if you aren't careful in removing the bomb slowly. It is lodged safely in their own body and with no help, each participant will need to take it out by himself.

(I really want season 0 to be remade dammit)
Jul 16, 2022 8:51 PM

Nov 2011
the shadow realm equivalent on MAL is being forced to watch an "abysmally terrible anime" in its entirety from beginning to end, no skips.

"You lost, I banish you to watch the entire season of Rent a Girlfriend season 1*"
"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

(*or replace it with whatever you think is a "terrible anime". nothing against Rent a Girlfriend, and I'll probably end up watching it someday)

also, rest in peace Kazuki Takahashi. You will be remembered for being the creator of a massive franchise.
You can buy lossless digital music from your favorite Japanese artists on https://ototoy.jp/.
The songs are all DRM-free and you can re-download your purchased albums as you wish.
Show your support to your favorite artist if you can!
ps. if you are looking for Japanese albums, you have to search it in Japanese (not romaji). Just copy and paste the name.

For those who want to learn Japanese through anime
Resources for learning the language
Jul 17, 2022 7:15 AM

Jan 2018
i didn't watch 5ds, if not mistaken there's this thing called speed duel. so when they are about to lose (low lp) the lowest lp duelist will have their bike speed slowed as they are duelling while riding the duel superbike surrounded by ring of fire so of course you're gonna get roasted alive if the bike speed is slow.

ending with either third degree burn or sent to shadow realm according to yugi muto. if yugi gets burned before comeback he would summon maiden of aqua / magician girl / injection fairy lily / princess pikeru / dian keto the cure master.

basically cards having a real life effect but bound by duel arena would be a great idea for anime. i just hope none of those peeps at konami saw this idea cause i'm not gonna go back to duelling it's hard to quit this game once you're into it.

people might think i'm old school but actually i cannot be bothered to learn synchro and so on cause the anime sucks. get a proper story to get a proper lore for those cards so it's as cool as yugioh original show man. i like yugioh gx and enjoyed greatly playing tag duels.
Jul 17, 2022 11:18 AM

Jun 2015
Fario-P said:
Crow_Black said:

@BrotherMeSoftly
@DreamingBeats
@DrBalls
@MechKingKillbot
@hazecloud

I appreciate the thread invite! Hmmm on the top of head I have this:

Yuugi and hungrybox are playing smash melee and he has to win to get ownership of his grandpas game shop back, which evil hungrybox with the black shades won after taking 1st at evo. Hbox is hitting yuugi with notoriously cheap b-airs from puff and a rests to take 3/4 of yuugi’s stocks in the last round he needs to take the game but yuugi pulls out with kirby, despite the major disadvantage set up for him to be in hbox’s favor. Yuugi wins that round, wins more to tie up the rounds for the final round deciding the Victor. Hbox decides to take the cheaper route and ensure his victory to switch to iceys and attempt the wobbling which is banned at this point but says it doesn’t matter bc this is his house and if it’s decided he gets dq’d that he won’t give the game shop back to Yuugi since he didn’t probably beat him for it. Yuugi managers to get out of the wobbling due to hbox’s controller being chipped from slamming on the ground from frustration to losing tk a kirby main in an earlier round and the chipped controller pricks his finger and forces a slight delay in his button mashing mid-wobble just before kirby gets to 300%. Yuugi even manages to get a grab off of puff and perform the infamously worst throw in the game off the ledge to win the game. Hbox loses the penalty game and is transported into a crtv and gets wombo comboed for every stock on infinite stocks no time limit in front of a rapturous crowd and streamed live forever on YouTube.
Jul 17, 2022 6:29 PM
Dec 2017
MechKingKillbot said:
Fario-P said:

@BrotherMeSoftly
@DreamingBeats
@DrBalls
@MechKingKillbot
@hazecloud

Anything that would nearly/could kill them but maybe not enough and then their life would then taken to the shadow realm is the kind of high stakes I like. That's why to me, the most memorable moment in that season was Yami and the guy at a restaurant.

I haven't thought it through enough but this is straight out of my head brainstorming

I'd say maybe a shadow game with a surgeon who was corrupt in performing surgeries that got the person coming back when they didn't need to. To turn the tables on him, each participant in the game would have to remove a time bomb that has a 50/50 chance of exploding if timer reaches 0, but has 100% chance of exploding if you aren't careful in removing the bomb slowly. It is lodged safely in their own body and with no help, each participant will need to take it out by himself.

Buy alot of season 0 yu gi oh dvds if you want the chances of that to happen.

Jul 18, 2022 11:02 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Crow_Black said:
The problem is that (official) DVDs for Season 0 are pretty much nonexistent to my knowledge. Apparently Toei lost rights not long after producing it, or whatever it is I heard about from internet talk about the infamous brief crossover in the original Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo manga that didn't make it to Toei's adaptation. Konami really doesn't anyone to know there's more to Yu-Gi-Oh than constant frickin card games and your favorite "defeat god with the power of friendship" after all.
Jul 18, 2022 11:13 AM
Dec 2017
Fario-P said:
Crow_Black said:
The problem is that (official) DVDs for Season 0 are pretty much nonexistent to my knowledge. Apparently Toei lost rights not long after producing it, or whatever it is I heard about from internet talk about the infamous brief crossover in the original Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo manga that didn't make it to Toei's adaptation. Konami really doesn't anyone to know there's more to Yu-Gi-Oh than constant frickin card games and your favorite "defeat god with the power of friendship" after all.

Well i found one on ebay and well...... i hope you got enough pins to sell to afford this.

Jul 18, 2022 11:26 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Crow_Black said:
Fario-P said:

Well i found one on ebay and well...... i hope you got enough pins to sell to afford this.

That's not a DVD though, that just happens to be merchandise made after Bandai made their own cards modeled after Toei's show.

It's not like money you'd spend on eBay stuff like this goes towards any company that would produce anything anyway.
Jul 18, 2022 11:27 AM
Dec 2017
Fario-P said:
Crow_Black said:

That's not a DVD though, that just happens to be merchandise made after Bandai made their own cards modeled after Toei's show.

It's not like money you'd spend on eBay stuff like this goes towards any company that would produce anything anyway.

OOF, yeah thats a fair point and yeah best thing you could really do would to be reccomend it to newcomers and veteran fans who hadn't seen it yet.

Jul 18, 2022 2:37 PM
Dec 2017
https://www.ebay.com/itm/363705312777

Well i found vhs tapes of yu gi oh s0 but no dvds and yep gotta this up and gotta milk that attack and dethrone god with the power of friendship trope for the 69420th time already. :/

Jul 21, 2022 10:20 AM
Dec 2017
anyone else would like to share their thoughts on this?

Jul 23, 2022 8:17 AM
Dec 2017
anyone else would like to share their thoughts on this?

Jul 29, 2022 10:58 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
MechKingKillbot said:
How much have you read of the manga? The manga has more awesome shit like that, especially early on.

And I thought it was crazy how Yami had that whole Shadow Game with the hallucinogen bottle set up... how long would this take to set up alone????

...let's be real, it's not gonna happen. Never. As much as I enjoyed the show and miss Megumi Ogata. :'(

✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶ ⋆ ✶
DreamingBeats said:
the shadow realm equivalent on MAL is being forced to watch an "abysmally terrible anime" in its entirety from beginning to end, no skips.

"You lost, I banish you to watch the entire season of Rent a Girlfriend season 1*"
"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

(*or replace it with whatever you think is a "terrible anime". nothing against Rent a Girlfriend, and I'll probably end up watching it someday)

also, rest in peace Kazuki Takahashi. You will be remembered for being the creator of a massive franchise.
Rest in peace indeed.

Though your Shadow Game sounds like a game most MAL forum regulars would unironically want to play.
Jul 29, 2022 11:12 PM

Jul 2007
Everyone who leaves a negative review on an anime gets sent to the shadow realm!
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Jul 30, 2022 12:23 AM

Nov 2019
EndlessMaria said:
Everyone who leaves a negative review on an anime gets sent to the shadow realm!

Then we'll make our comeback from the depth like an unstoppable force.
Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Sep 4, 2022 1:32 AM
Dec 2017
EndlessMaria said:

Especially anyone who dares say shit about anything about Maria.

In all honesty tho, i really need to play the visual novels of higurashi and umienko sometime.

Sep 4, 2022 1:34 AM
Dec 2017
SgtBateMan said:
EndlessMaria said:

Then we'll make our comeback from the depth like an unstoppable force.

Mark David Chapman meeting John Lennon be like.

my fucked up sense of humor knows no bounds.

Sep 4, 2022 5:42 PM

Nov 2019
Crow_Black said:

It was John literally singing 'Shoot me. (Ringo's drum)
Shoot me. (Ringo's drum)
Shoot me. (Ringo's drum)
Shoot me. (Ringo's drum)'

And the other guy was a devoted Beatles fan.

Help! I need somebody. Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone. Helpppppp!

Sep 4, 2022 9:21 PM
Dec 2017
SgtBateMan said:
Crow_Black said:

It was John literally singing 'Shoot me. (Ringo's drum)
Shoot me. (Ringo's drum)
Shoot me. (Ringo's drum)
Shoot me. (Ringo's drum)'

And the other guy was a devoted Beatles fan.

In all honesty tho, come together is one of the best under the mcartney lennon partnership.

Sep 4, 2022 9:30 PM

Dec 2016
Ace Attorney Combat 5: Ace Phoenix

They are in a higher dimension. The 3rd dimension.
He got the yeet ability. He literally yeets bitches backwards off of this plane of existence.
You just yeeting motherfuckers to another dimension and don't even know how.

Sep 6, 2022 12:55 PM
Dec 2017
anyone else would like to share their thoughts?

Oct 3, 2022 12:21 PM
Dec 2017
anyone else would like to share their thoughts?

Oct 14, 2022 9:29 PM
Dec 2017
@Fario-P yep, its time for crow's rambly late at night/early in the morning thoughts since i figured it would be fitting to share on the thread i've made.

You know, the saw movies in a way, has the kind of criteria you're looking for and since i'm posting in the yu gi oh thread i've made it has the life appreciation aspect,albeit in a sick twisted way and it has the messed up death game plot as well too and face severe ironic punishment as well too. So you could say its like the proto danganronpa as well too and it has the game aspect of yu gi oh and also on the topic of yu gi oh as well too, i saw a kid bought a bunch of yu gi oh merch at a gamestop recently while i was out game hunting since i've been out of quaratine so there's lot of fans out there, that have alot of passion for the series.

So if there's a shadow game based on shopping, it would be shop for the right item based on the value and if its above it you go bankrupt and lose and you'll end up on the streets lol. Fitting since season 0 had some stuck up bitches like ms.chono and that talent paegeant and lol it should be perfect as a chapter if we're going back to the shadow games arc. if ever And yeah, do watch the saw movies you'll like it alot.

Oct 22, 2022 1:24 AM
Dec 2017
@Fario-P

https://twitter.com/IkusaOne/status/1435612850010079248

So while looking for yu gi oh art i wanted to share to you, i came arcross this and i didn't even knew season 0 had a laser disc till now, i know it had a vhs but wow this is an interesting find, i have a few yu gi oh dvds and gameboy pouch even tho i don't own a gba yet but one day we'll get there and i'll play golden sun and castlevania and whatever nette and you'll rec as well too. and if i ever come across any yu gi oh merch second hand while in the wild i'll be sure to purchase it and share it with you since i think you'll like it alot.

Oct 22, 2022 8:56 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Crow_Black said:
@Fario-P

So while looking for yu gi oh art i wanted to share to you, i came arcross this and i didn't even knew season 0 had a laser disc till now, i know it had a vhs but wow this is an interesting find, i have a few yu gi oh dvds and gameboy pouch even tho i don't own a gba yet but one day we'll get there and i'll play golden sun and castlevania and whatever nette and you'll rec as well too. and if i ever come across any yu gi oh merch second hand while in the wild i'll be sure to purchase it and share it with you since i think you'll like it alot.
Yeah I saw a picture featuring that 30-minute movie with the DVD symbol on the corner before, first time seeing it for real though. Looked like a bootleg lol
Oct 22, 2022 9:33 PM

Nov 2019
Maybe a shadow game where both parties can read each other's minds and the first to successfully deceive their opponent in whether the things they say are either the truth or a lie would be the winner.
Don't let others ruin things for you. Even if a toxic fan pisses in your cereal, you could just get another bowl of cereal.
The 50 Anime You Should Watch Before You Die
Oct 23, 2022 6:45 AM
Dec 2017
Fario-P said:
Crow_Black said:
@Fario-P

Yeah I saw a picture featuring that 30-minute movie with the DVD symbol on the corner before, first time seeing it for real though. Looked like a bootleg lol

LOL Redbard's bootleg discovery's never fails to make me laugh at the weird shit people will use to parody lmao.

Oct 23, 2022 6:54 AM
Dec 2017
SignsOfSuicide said:
Maybe a shadow game where both parties can read each other's minds and the first to successfully deceive their opponent in whether the things they say are either the truth or a lie would be the winner.

Now that sounds almost like something from danganronpa lol i'm all for it!

Oct 23, 2022 12:52 PM
Dec 2017
https://twitter.com/seto_kaibas/status/1387833635810709507

@Fario-P LMAO OOPS i forgot to also share this one too and still in really good condition and yes, i'm making sure theres a decent amount of yu gi oh recs on some of the manga and anime i've seen too. And this thread keeps dying too quickly lol, time to bring this back so we can introduce some yu gi oh fans that are curious about shoujo into the world of Kaori Yuki and Fairy Cube.

Oct 24, 2022 9:38 AM
Dec 2017

Don't mind me lol, just here to bump this thread and share this gold meme i found.

Oct 25, 2022 11:01 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Crow_Black said:

@Fario-P LMAO OOPS i forgot to also share this one too and still in really good condition and yes, i'm making sure theres a decent amount of yu gi oh recs on some of the manga and anime i've seen too.
That's quite a lucky find for whoever got that bag! And good, I've gotta make more recs too.
Oct 25, 2022 11:04 AM
Dec 2017
Fario-P said:
Crow_Black said:

@Fario-P LMAO OOPS i forgot to also share this one too and still in really good condition and yes, i'm making sure theres a decent amount of yu gi oh recs on some of the manga and anime i've seen too.
That's quite a lucky find for whoever got that bag! And good, I've gotta make more recs too.

D.N Angel and hell girl are really good picks to go with if you're in the mood for dual identiy themed stories and if you have any dual idetinity themed mangas that are slept on, then defo be sure to rec it with yu gi oh case as the manga i've rec it with recently was phantom thief jeanne and also othello a while ago as well too.

Oct 26, 2022 9:39 PM
Dec 2017
Just leaving this here, mr.h,jack garland,seto kaiba and zeke all share the same voice actor lol no wonder why they so edgy af. XD

Also welcome to the shoujo club new yu gi oh fans daily reminder for ya'll to read fairy cube if you hadn't already.

Oct 28, 2022 6:04 PM
Dec 2017
@Fario-P

And while looking for more art i was thinking about sharing with you, here's more older yu gi oh merch i think you'll like and yu gi oh was built different back then.

https://twitter.com/seto_kaibas/status/1283843960763539461
https://mobile.twitter.com/seto_kaibas/status/1408850687862116353

Oct 29, 2022 9:51 PM
Dec 2017
Daily reminder that, if you guys liked yu-gi-oh you should check out shin megami tensei as well too

Nov 3, 2022 2:06 PM
Dec 2017
https://www.siliconera.com/french-streamer-creates-yu-gi-oh-3d-battle-arena-in-home/

hey look a childhood dream come true for so many yu gi oh fans for this thread

Nov 10, 2022 10:53 AM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Crow_Black said:
@Fario-P

And while looking for more art i was thinking about sharing with you, here's more older yu gi oh merch i think you'll like and yu gi oh was built different back then.

shit i want all that stationery, especially the season 0 stickers :'D
Nov 10, 2022 6:42 PM
Dec 2017
Fario-P said:
Crow_Black said:
@Fario-P

shit i want all that stationery, especially the season 0 stickers :'D

I now want the yu gi oh games for the ps2 and ps1 but then again, i also want a s0 styled yu gi oh game thats liek the nonary games and danganronpa in terms of gameplay as well too.

Jan 6, 2023 9:25 PM
Dec 2017
I just realized that Kenichi Kanemaki one of the writers from Hell Girl also worked on yu gi oh season 0 epic!!!! 

Ya'll have to watch hell girl and make recs of hell girl with yu gi oh.

Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

» Favorite anime girl school uniform

VampireSylphy - Today

17 by StewedBeefHaunch »»
29 seconds ago

» What do anime fans want from the medium?

SgtBateMan - Yesterday

26 by Notoshin »»
3 minutes ago

» why are women being so unseen as audience ? ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

ame - Oct 13

246 by MFDOOMED »»
7 minutes ago

» Do you think Male targeted romance/manga are good.

Lol1268 - Oct 11

26 by Memore »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Favorite Brand New Anime Franchises of 2024

FriendlyPaw - Yesterday

14 by StyxParadise »»
14 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.