Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Sep 25, 2022 2:16 PM

Jul 2015
Certainly better isekai pharmacy than the 'Drugstore in another world'. I kinda wished Farma wasn't so boringly overpowered with his magic, but at least seeing him cure diseases was enjoyable.

Sep 25, 2022 2:21 PM

Feb 2021
So Camus was that creepy half skeleton guy. But per usual, Farmus is able to save the day. Although the ending was quite rushed, this show in the end was a little below average.
Sep 25, 2022 3:06 PM
Jan 2022
Do you know if there will be a second season?
Sep 25, 2022 3:46 PM

Sep 2018
This was quite a disappointment for me, first couple episodes I enjoyed quite a bit, hoping it would be one of those ever increasingly rare good isekai anime, but it dropped off pretty damn quickly. Pharma was as bland and happy-go-lucky as you get a protagonist to be, hated his stupid female VA, his constant pleasantries, along with his fake smile he always did. Almost as bad as that monotonous, soulless MC from that slime isekai this season.

The pharmacy stuff was alright, enjoyed the drugstore anime more than this though. Also, there wasn't nearly as much focus on MCs powers as I thought there would be. It just never left me wanting more at the end of an episode, a bit of a failure in my books. 5/10.
Sep 25, 2022 5:14 PM
Jul 2022
the villain or whatever that guy was got built up so I thought that maybe they would just fight and he would at least still be alive to cause more havoc or something along those lines, but he just straight easily got beaten and killed, so it just felt very boring and simple.
Sep 25, 2022 5:53 PM

Aug 2018
Camus de Sade, the acquaintance of Farma's father is the one who was behind this. The knights were being controlled by him.
Lotte and Cedric were in trouble, Farma and her father went to the pharmacy and there he was. Her father was cornered but Farma stopped him with "The purifying sanctuary". And two months later, the plague was completely stopped.
It was very good this anime, and it seems that there won't be a 2nd season, although the ending was a bit open ended. But well, good anime.

Here, many images xd

Sep 25, 2022 5:55 PM

Feb 2019
that was a nice way to end this anime. hopefully there's a second season to this.
Sep 25, 2022 5:57 PM

Feb 2011
This show was a snore fest. The main antagonist took way too long to appear, every issue was solved too easily or quickly.

solid 6/10 at best. MC has the personality of a loaf of bread. Lotte was cute, only saving grace of the show.

Would not recommend.

Sep 25, 2022 6:04 PM

Apr 2022
the episodes were already constrained... I don't see any reason to drag the battles longer... real battles technically needs to finish quickly... if battles were longer it will take 50 episodes like a gundam series... also imagine each character will need to start babbling some tragic backstory... then do some punch that should either land and be effective... I guess people already grew out of it... this is the one punch era... one hit one go... time is precious.

although I still times of knight of zodiac... those times it takes it time with some very melodramatic music to relax and have that feeling but no anime have ever pulled of that besides them...
gakuendoSep 25, 2022 6:13 PM
Sep 25, 2022 6:12 PM
Jul 2017
daam this anime is like woow
Sep 25, 2022 6:35 PM
Jun 2019
bye bye Yersinia pestis
Sep 25, 2022 7:31 PM

Jul 2013
Complete and utter disappointment honestly. How do you make a snorefest like this out of a topic as interesting as the black death? They’re dealing with the deadliest outbreak in history and the presentation made it look like a bad case of common cold or something. For crying out loud, the mc would have gotten everything under control if not for the one bad guy stirring shit up. Do we even need a bad guy here? Where’s the mass panic, the anti-vaxxers, the inadequate amount of medicine, hospital getting overwhelmed, people dropping dead on street, doctors getting infected left and right? The subject writes itself. All you had to do was to put your characters in and have them react accordingly.

The visual being bright and shiny the whole time, and the mc being Jesus reincarnated doesn’t help. You either suck up to him, or you are obviously wrong and/or evil.

The show should never have gotten serious.
Sep 25, 2022 8:11 PM
Aug 2018
I really hope we get a second season.
love the concept of this Isekai so much.
Sep 25, 2022 9:49 PM

Nov 2021
Mission Parallel World Pharmacy, Completed!!

Sep 25, 2022 10:00 PM
Jul 2021
Good episode, great series but wtf happened with the Budget in this episode? So many weird still shots or scenes that should've been many many frames were only like 2-3(especially a
when the Big Bad talked and a few other spots), it reminded me of when Komi had an issue and had to be done by some other studio. At least Falma's attack was pretty good, and the Arch Priest of whatever was cool. Please get more seasons.
Sep 25, 2022 10:04 PM
Apr 2021
Farma punching the antagonist was so satisfying bc I never thought Farma to be that kind of person to give these hands💀 and that was a nice way to end this anime I hope there’s a season 2🥹
Sep 25, 2022 10:42 PM
Mar 2016
AkeZZZ said:
YES! YES! YES! Falma killed that fuking skeleton. That what was he needed to do, killed the one who needs to be killed.
Lotte from this episode was very annoying, honestly. Falma-sama... Falma-sama... She is too naive and too innocent to survive in this harsh world.

She's literally 9 years old
Sep 25, 2022 11:55 PM
Oct 2020
Really wish the villian and situation was developed more. Kind of an underwhelming last episode for an otherwise really enjoyable anime. Lotte and the accoutant dude getting stabbed had zero stakes.
Sep 26, 2022 2:11 AM
Apr 2020
Aversa said:
Well the day is saved till the next thing shows up.
Anyway who was the purple haired girl holding the staff she didn't seem familiar to me.

Another question would be what's happening in the neighbouring country that they attack like that things must be pretty bad there seeing how the soldiers spoke.
Guess we might get another season and honestly i will be looking forward to it.

The manga/LN devotes a few chapters to that but not directly.
Sep 26, 2022 3:05 AM

Sep 2020
What an episode! It was epic seeing Falma go all out again with his magic powers against Camus and Salomon making an appearance to help them. Sad to see this anime finish, since it was very entertaining to watch, especially the parts about real-world pharmacy. I hope they make another season of this great Isekai.
Sep 26, 2022 3:25 AM

Nov 2012
The fight was lame af, anticlimatic would be a good choice of words.
Momongas were there for... yeah, they forgot about that drama too.
Still, they got some Ls, like that fat man who lost his kid and hated the nobles and stuff but still gave the medicine to her wife, a fool but not an idiot, poor guy, I bet if a noble like the mc knew about that backstory and kinda give him an apologize, maybe the old man could have changed.
Looks like they couldnt put all the stuff on the air solved in this final ep, but it was a fine show.

My Candies:

Sep 26, 2022 5:16 AM

Aug 2014
Wait, so this is the end? No 2nd season or anything?
Check My AnimeList (or click my signature)
My Main Genres: Adventure, Action, Fantasy
My Sub Genres: Slice of Life, Comedy, H&E

Check My Profile, my ranking
What I Watch This Season
Best Character & WAIFU This Season
Best OP/ED Song This Season
Sep 26, 2022 5:44 AM

Feb 2014
While the pacing was rushed to end on this particular arc, this episode did well to capture the tension of dealing with Camus and how low he would go to make his goals come true, even to the point of stabbing Farma's close friends as well. His father, Bruno, wasn't strong enough to deal with Camus, Farma was able to rise to the occasion after dealing with the complex poisons that Camus used earlier.

Not only did he simply delete any attack that Camus aimed at him, but Farma unleashed three solid punches to Camus's face, one of which sent him towards the ground, before using his staff to completely eradicate Camus completely. The animation quality looked very good while Farma was slugging Camus around as well, which was a nice bonus. =)

Overall, this isekai was a pretty good journey. Pacing wasn't the best and will annoy those who've read the original source material, but I still enjoyed what this series had to offer with its setting and character development.

7/10 will be my final score and I'll watch a second season if one is ever made.
Sep 26, 2022 8:09 AM
Dec 2021
Honestly, you should read the manga. In the manga, this wasn’t the first time he used that purification spell(in fact he used it for more than a hundred times or so, to relieve people of pain).
And at the end there was some people doubting if the disease actually existed, but it’s a shame that wasn’t in the anime. LOTS OF CUTS here and there.
The visuals is good, especially when he punched the evil spirit dude.
Sep 26, 2022 9:06 AM
Jun 2020
Coming from an anime only, this anime is so good. Falma introducing "modern" medicine to old times and really capturing what would likely to happen is incredible. This last EP though seems like a congested version of so many chapters still delivers the same vibe as any other EPs. Falma being exhausted from his travels saving cities from the epidemic, fighting skeleton-kun (Camus) and being sad that he ain't able to save him is just so in character and I love it.

It's the vibe of this anime that really left an impression on me. Didn't think I would like this anime as much as I do but here it is.
8/10
Sep 26, 2022 9:12 AM
Feb 2011
The scene where MC was guessing poison against time kind was pretty intense but really mid finale for really mid series otherwise.
Sep 26, 2022 10:05 AM
Sep 2021
I'm an anime only. It's kinda rush in the last episode. But it's a great anime for over all. Love it!! Hope there is season 2.
Sep 26, 2022 11:49 AM

Jul 2008
Ehhh....that ending was definitely underwhelming. I honestly would rather have had no bad guy at all. Was a 7 going into this episode, but I have to drop it down to a 6. I'd watch a season 2 if there is one.

Sep 26, 2022 12:08 PM
Aug 2021
I hope this gets another season. The fight was not top notch, but this isn't an action anime, so one can overlook. The characters had personalities that were not one-dimensional and each one had thier own motives.
The animation was okay that one expects from a seasonal anime. Hope this gets another season. This one was a good watch.
Sep 26, 2022 12:36 PM
May 2021
Great Medical genre anime, that action scene of Falma was so smooth 🔥🔥. I really want a season 2 of it 🔥
Sep 26, 2022 12:38 PM
May 2021
Kokosei_anime said:
As a manga reader, I feel nothing but hatred towards the anime, especially in the last episode where it's super rushed.

I highly recommend you guys to read the manga so you don't miss out the plots they skipped

At which chapter shall I start reading the manga. And ya dont tell to read from start lol. Just tell the chapter from where it's relevant in black death arc that the anime skipped
Sep 26, 2022 12:47 PM

Apr 2022
The ending is definitely rushed, but I really really appreciate that Farma doesn't bullshit around some weird morals that would prevent him from killing a dude that's a danger to humanity, and just straight up does it.
Sep 26, 2022 1:20 PM

Feb 2010
I was expecting at least two episodes for the final fight. I'm biased as I liked the manga; the adaptation was good enough.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Sep 26, 2022 2:12 PM

Jan 2018
Lame and felt rushed.

Pharma has as much personality as a blank piece of paper.
Sep 26, 2022 2:44 PM

Mar 2008
Hoping the show gets another season even though the ending here didn’t feel satisfactory enough how the plague was portrayed.

I assume Camus de Sade is named after Marquis de Sade?
Sep 26, 2022 4:03 PM
Sep 2020
Apratim said:
Kokosei_anime said:
As a manga reader, I feel nothing but hatred towards the anime, especially in the last episode where it's super rushed.

I highly recommend you guys to read the manga so you don't miss out the plots they skipped

At which chapter shall I start reading the manga. And ya dont tell to read from start lol. Just tell the chapter from where it's relevant in black death arc that the anime skipped

Around chapter 24
Sep 26, 2022 4:51 PM
Apr 2022
The last episode is a disgrace
Sep 26, 2022 5:28 PM
Jul 2008
At first I thought this would be another slice of life isekai.. Turned out to be a quite good series!
Too bad, looking at the end, it seems they don't have plan to introduce another season..
Sep 26, 2022 5:33 PM
Feb 2016
It felt like the last few episodes were pushed on too quickly. There was no buildup with the villain, he just appeared, and then died.
Sep 26, 2022 6:37 PM
Mar 2021
Neat isekai that came out of this season. Hope a season 2 Comes
Sep 26, 2022 7:33 PM
Jan 2022
I loved it, very good anime, WOW. ^ - ^
Sep 26, 2022 8:48 PM
Aug 2022
O episodio final deixou a desejar.
As cenas impactantes foltaram emoção. Se não fosse a amiga dele dizendo "ele ta com raiva", simplesmente ninguém notaria, 0 expressão.
O vilão que tramou tudo, que teve toda uma historia que começa no primeiro ep, que descobre que provavelmente foi ele que tentou matar a rainha com uma doença, todo o lance dele DOMINAR um país, e dominar os cavaleiros que nem sabiam o que estavam fazendo... para uma luta generica, dialogos que apenas se repetiram tudo de eps anteriores e o prota para derrotar um vilão quase sem esforço nenhum.

Sem falar que o impacto da peste mais letal da historia, num mundo alternativo, onde a medicina é atrasada, foi simplesmente ligado um foda-se para o impacto de novos procedimentos desconhecidos num povo que acredita que doenças eram causadas por espiritos malignos, e uma letalidade quase zero para um viros que dizimou a Europa toda.

O anime em teve uma proposta fantasticas, e os primeiros eps foi maravilhosos, mas o final foi cliche e chato.
Sep 26, 2022 10:59 PM
May 2021
Kokosei_anime said:
Apratim said:

Around chapter 24

Ok thanks buddy!!
Sep 26, 2022 11:31 PM

Oct 2012
I was not a fan of this last episode.
It felt different than all the other episodes somehow.
Sep 27, 2022 3:49 AM
Jan 2018
the build up for Camus was a bit too great for what he amounted to, and he was dealt with in a very unfulfilling fashion for what potential destruction he did.
Sep 27, 2022 5:15 AM
Apr 2022
i continued to watch because the queen looked fine 6/10
Sep 27, 2022 6:17 AM

Jun 2021
When this arc released in its manga, it was during Covid outbreak growing wide. what a coincidence
Sep 28, 2022 2:00 AM
Jan 2021
AkeZZZ said:
YES! YES! YES! Falma killed that fuking skeleton. That what was he needed to do, killed the one who needs to be killed.
Lotte from this episode was very annoying, honestly. Falma-sama... Falma-sama... She is too naive and too innocent to survive in this harsh world.

I totally agree with you, especially why was Lotte being so concerned? Wasn't she the first person to be scared of falma's power?
Sep 28, 2022 10:25 AM

May 2019
This was a good anime series but I also felt that the ending was rushed. I think if that if they had an extra episode, so 13 total, to expand on Camus it could've been a more fulfilling fight as it was abrupt considering the build up. I really liked the character designs (damn Queen Elizabeth is fine), the voice acting was great, and I still enjoyed watching this despite the rushed ending. Overall I give this anime a 7/10, and hopefully they make a 2nd season considering there's a bunch of material from what I've read here in the comments.
Sep 28, 2022 9:15 PM
Nov 2012
Всё слили, включая главного злодея.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

» Can i ask something.....

Ghefira - May 21

2 by Codes247 »»
May 21, 6:22 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2022

66 by czurny_typ »»
May 10, 4:11 AM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 31, 2022

55 by DIVYANIME »»
Mar 22, 10:38 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

63 by borodino21 »»
Feb 26, 6:17 PM

Poll: » Isekai Yakkyoku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

74 by samot-frt »»
Feb 9, 5:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.