Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 10, 2013 12:36 PM

Feb 2010
Please don't be the same with Amagami.
I mean the arcs; where only the first arc (both Haruka lol) was the enjoyable part.

The arc really went well though, too good to be true I guess.
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

May 10, 2013 2:01 PM

Apr 2012
They are dong Amagami style arcs I guess. Indicates lazy writing, but at least it prevents the unresolved vague ending which is the worst way of finishing a series in my book.

I really, really want to see the one with the student council president. I wonder how their relationship based on blackmail can prosper.
May 10, 2013 2:10 PM

Jun 2010
What the hell. I thought I missed an episode when I watched the first minutes of this episode but I was wrong. This is too ridiculous.

They fought hard and did not really make up last episode. Last episode ended with some shit forced drama and now they suddenly met up, be lovey dovey, go to date, let him touch her boobies and then the confession. What the fuck?

I mean, i know that this series is weird from the start but that was just dumb. This is Madhouse. They should've known better than this right? RIGHT? Those who are in charge with this series should really get their shit together. Fuck plot, fuck story, fuck logic. All their care is to show some fanservice. Really destroying Madhouse's image.

Not even close to Amagami where each arcs have actually a story and a solid romance development.

Anyways, if we are talking about fanservice then I want the student council president arc.
May 10, 2013 3:05 PM

Mar 2012
Now that Haruka's arc is finish, Nonoka is the only one left now that I care to watch.. The others are sucks sory =/
Keep moving forward
May 10, 2013 3:16 PM

Jan 2013
d'awwww episode
May 10, 2013 3:17 PM

Apr 2013
Oh my god I was trying so hard not to kill myself during the whole episode. This was so incredibly lame, forced, generic and cliche that I was facepalming throughout the whole thing, fingers further digging into my skull as my anger grew. And it sure doesn't help that I hate Haruka's archetype the most.
The bad moments were hilarious before but now this is just getting annoying. If the next episode/arc isn't more interesting/entertaining I'm dropping this.
May 10, 2013 3:44 PM

Dec 2009
Nothing in this show makes any sense, and I can't get enough of it. Best part besides the 'instant make up opening scene' was Uuchida's stealth skills somehow allowing her to literally appear out of thin air. XD
Ara ara.
May 10, 2013 4:10 PM

Feb 2013
Wahhh this episode the feels c': THEY'RE SO CUTE TOGETHERRR

But her boobs are falling out of her swimsuit that fanservice XD

Maeda, if a girl tells you to touch her, don't just stand there with your mouth wide open man she's giving you the chance to GO IN AND TAKE IT LIKE A MAN XD

May 10, 2013 4:39 PM

Aug 2011
Lovely confession scene, consider me moved. Niimi's my new favourite now considering how much screen time she's been given. Need more Nonoka in the future.
May 10, 2013 5:20 PM

Apr 2011
If a girl seriously let me touch her breast, I would go for it without a second thought. Seriously, he should've grope her more and play with those puppies.

Finally, Haruka's arc ended with all that force drama last episode, I knew it wasn't worth watching it throughly. I just skim most of the parts so I can be done with it. So it's thing it's following Amagami style arc so we can get to see the other girls.

I'm looking forward to the other girls especially Nonoka.

3/5. I'm glad that her arc is over. Not saying I dislike her or anything.
May 10, 2013 5:26 PM

Apr 2011
Oh Haruka you clever little devil:
May 10, 2013 5:27 PM

Nov 2012
Blackbird said:
I guess this will be similar to Amagami .

Exactly my thoughts, but I was actually expecting and hoping Photokano to be like it, though I did dsiliked how they ended with Nimi's arc, I needed more!
Las firmas estan sobrevaloradas :P
May 10, 2013 5:30 PM

May 2012
i found the end of this episode really adorable.
and that shot of haruka in the bikini :)
May 10, 2013 6:17 PM

Jun 2009
Ramkec said:
You know what'd really turn this show around?

If someone died. And by one really painful way.

If that happened i would kill someone
May 10, 2013 6:18 PM

Jul 2009
Canon love interest acquired, everyone can go home now.

....ba-dum chee...
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
May 10, 2013 7:01 PM

Jan 2013
So I'm guesing each girl will have a arc then we have either a open air ending, harem ending or one of the girls will be picked :-/ okay as far as eps go however.

Hoping I'm wrong and the other arcs are just non-romantic story arcs, sorta like Kanon and Nisen/Bake.
RedArmyShogunMay 10, 2013 7:09 PM
May 10, 2013 8:55 PM

Feb 2012
Now I'm looking forward to seeing how the endings for the other girls are handled if at all.
May 10, 2013 10:00 PM

Jan 2013
Yaa Loved that End
feel so jelly of Maeda but still good for him
I feel really happy that seeing the results
Niimi x Maeda is a great pair
just simply love it
May 11, 2013 1:51 AM

Nov 2009
Good Episode!!!

They changed the direction of the series slightly as I expected and Haruka and Maeda-kun confess their feelings together. There were a lot of things that happened as:

I'm surprised how they did all of this for one episode and for once that only one girl is concentrated in this episode with the rest of the girls for the first time having no dialogue and just cameo (except for Kanon and Uchida) so it was a pretty nice change.

I wonder how the story goes from here as there are still 6 episodes but since the confession is done then it suggests that the series will focus on Haruka as the main heroine which wouldn't be much of a surprise. I'm looking forward to how the story progresses in the next episode!!

5/5

May 11, 2013 3:43 AM
Jun 2010
If this series turns into an omnibus, you cant compare it with amagami.
Rather , it's comparable to Yosuga no Sora. First 4 episode is a part of every girls arc which is I guess 2 ep. each girl.. and the Remaining Girls will be in ONA/OVA.

Well, instead of some dying, Yosuga no sora like episode is not bad..
(If you know What i mean).....
May 11, 2013 3:51 AM

Jul 2011
well, I hope he won't turn to Itou Makoto.
講廢話,被撞到.
May 11, 2013 4:20 AM

Feb 2010
Can't wait for Sanehara. I played her routes in PSP and I love her so much. Damn when I saw the preview part of the episode I was literally shouting. I'm not expecting much but hell, seeing your favorite vidcon character in anime is exhilarating.
May 11, 2013 4:42 AM

Apr 2013
So, for the the remaining girls, they could get 1 episode each plus a harem special.
Maeda MAN mode. Is he always like that?
May 11, 2013 6:05 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

I have not figured out yet what is the way he wants intarprendere the anime, if a harem or a romantic story! The final me think of a discussion type Amagami, I would rather differently! The drawings, however, are not at the level of Amagami SS!
May 11, 2013 6:46 AM
Oct 2007
Nice episode and arc. Makes up for Amagami writers screwing over Rihoko's arc
May 11, 2013 9:17 AM

Jun 2012
Taizong said:
Blackbird said:

I was thinking the same thing.

I haven't seen Amagami but I'm familiar with what it is about. I guess this is good because I want to see more endings. Though i have never seen a anime using this style so it might feel weird since he already chose a girl. Also I wonder how many times this will happen as I'm not sure if their is time for more than the next one due to the fact that the first "arc" took six episodes.

Not bad
3/5
If strength is justice, then is powerlessness a crime?

May 11, 2013 2:16 PM

Jun 2008
symbv said:
Stark700 said:
Mm, fan service episode not that I was surprised.
Is there an episode in this series that is not a fan service episode??

Anyway, a common fantasy of a guy I suppose:

Lol. Touch my chest. Scumbag guy goes for the boob.

Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Mm, fan service episode not that I was surprised. The bunny ears looked kinda cute on Haruka I guess. Also, dem feels and kiss.

One of the more decent episodes imo this week.
Hot:

That underboob!
May 11, 2013 3:16 PM

Jul 2010
This episode was a little sappy, but it was alright. It was so weird though; how could you not call that dating? Haruka was so honest from the start, yet Kazuya kept denying it until the end where he finally confessed.

And in the flashback there was, of course, the typical childhood marriage promise.

Next week: new episode, new girl: Hikari. Really looking forward to Nonoka's (baseball chick) arc most of all.

May 11, 2013 7:02 PM

May 2011
If this is going to be like Amagami, then these arcs took a long time to start. We're already halfway through and only gotten through one. I'm anticipating this next arc though.
May 12, 2013 1:11 AM
Jun 2009
I loved this episode so much. It reminded me of my first love. Got me misty! Ah, I'll probably watch anime for the rest of my life because of episodes like this. I love that anime can capture the purity and innocence that life seems to be missing a lot of as you get older.
May 12, 2013 1:48 AM

Jun 2011
I kinda wanted more of Haruka so im sad that it ended this week cause shes my favourite female. Nonetheless her arc was done quite well but there were some parts which felt weird to me.

The photos of her were really beautiful <3

So the shows doing the omnibus arc thingy but unless they solve every one of the remaining female's arc in 1 episode, i dont see how they are gonna end the series with 12 considering it took 6 episode for them to end Haruka's one. Although i know the earlier episodes were used to set the foundation of the series.
May 12, 2013 6:45 AM

Mar 2012
Hmm wonder how they'll handle the rest of the series
May 12, 2013 12:07 PM

Jan 2013
kissu scene *w* love this ep. kawaii ^^
May 12, 2013 3:51 PM

Jul 2012
i double facepalmed in this episode, 'cause a normal one is too mainstream
May 12, 2013 7:47 PM

Jan 2011
well thank god that's ov- ...oh it was just end of her arc, if this is like Amagami then 2 episoders per girl would only cover 3 out of the 6 left :S.
May 12, 2013 9:13 PM
Jan 2009
Blackbird said:

yeah you're probably right.
but the question is this,
the anime only have 12 episodes and on Niimi Haruka's Arc almost ate 6 episodes.
SO in that case the next heroine will only have 1 or 2 episodes each.

correct me if i'm wrong.
May 12, 2013 9:29 PM
Aug 2012
cascady said:
Blackbird said:

the anime only have 12 episodes and on Niimi Haruka's Arc almost ate 6 episodes.

correct me if i'm wrong.

Let's just take the first 4 episodes as build-up and the later one's as character arcs. (Kinda simlar to Yosuga no Sora). They are not gonna animate all the routes unless they make it like 24+ episodes.

May 13, 2013 12:30 AM

May 2012
cascady said:
Blackbird said:

correct me if i'm wrong.

Maybe some ova for the girls that don't get their arcs showed.
May 13, 2013 6:18 AM

Jan 2010
That was twenty minutes of drivel. I couldn't believe those flashbacks after the confessions. This show already had too many flashbacks but this got really silly. The show had set up all kinds of opportunity for a tense, interesting story… with the different girls and the two photo clubs. Then it delivers this pre-ordained swill.
May 13, 2013 3:57 PM

Nov 2009
Man, it's so unusual that I like the "main" heroine better than all the others.

Haruka is just lovely and pretty much the perfect girlfriend.

If it is indeed omnibus...Mai arc please =D
May 14, 2013 5:56 AM

Jun 2012
Now that we've confirmed that there will be multiple arcs, I'm rooting for an imouto one. There's no way it's going to happen, but a guy can dream, right?
May 14, 2013 8:47 AM

Dec 2008
Lol they ended the show within 6 episodes, what will they do with the remaining eps and girls?

Hmm I usually love these kind of romance cheese, but this time I just hoped it would end already. Maybe because Im head over heels for student council president :D
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 15, 2013 2:08 AM

Apr 2011
if this setup is the same as Amagami they'll have to make a second season with the amount of girls and only getting just 1 arc finished with 6 to go, its not possible to go over the rest of them lol.
May 15, 2013 7:09 PM

Jun 2012
Ramkec said:
You know what'd really turn this show around?

If someone died. And by one really painful way.

Haha, are you bored?

I never actually considered this a romance before, until this episode, so it was different. I thought of it more as school and casual stuff, I didn't expect it to focus on Haruka and him.

Well I wonder where a conflict will come, then. It was a good episode, but he pretty much had a straight path, as in she was pretty much waiting for him to realize his and her feelings.

May 16, 2013 2:12 AM

Sep 2012
I like the comments I read in Japanese forums, that it is just like a VN but instead we have Haruka as the protagonist and her task is to get the guy to fall in love with her X-D
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
May 16, 2013 7:58 AM

Oct 2011
Blackbird said:

I haven't watched Amagami, so what do you mean by that?
May 16, 2013 8:02 AM

Sep 2012
crevette said:
Blackbird said:
I haven't watched Amagami, so what do you mean by that?
I think he meant that it will take an omnibus structure.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
May 16, 2013 2:36 PM

Oct 2012
The end? So they are making all routes with no regard to previous story? So each route is standalone and could be place after episode 4? I really don't know if that's the best approach but I guess at least we get to see all heroines then.

I just wonder how this show is gonna end and what heroine would be the last.
May 16, 2013 7:20 PM

Jun 2011
the shittiest romance anime ever. the only good thing about this is the fanservice, that's the only reason i rate it as a 3 and not 2 or 1
May 19, 2013 3:05 AM

Aug 2008
It felt nice and fresh for some reason. I noticed the chick from the previous "route" didn't even have a cameo at all here. Not enough eps to show everyone else's routes or whatever though...
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Photokano Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2013

113 by CosmicGirl »»
Sep 16, 10:46 AM

Poll: » Favourite girl.

Kanorin - Jun 22, 2013

25 by 0nder_16 »»
Jun 14, 2023 4:03 AM

Poll: » Photokano Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2013

104 by Kraum »»
Nov 7, 2022 8:49 AM

» I absolutely hate it when shows do this (Spoilers)

DEMOLITION_D - May 24, 2013

18 by RioAl »»
Jun 10, 2022 8:29 PM

» New kiss scenes in route endings on blurays.

MysteryFan89 - Jun 1, 2014

6 by Hereditus »»
May 5, 2021 1:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.