Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Sep 10, 2022 4:08 AM
Jun 2017
Shide is still alive after what they have done... whoooow!!!!! they have done everything they could and still he is there...

how can they defeat such monster? looking forward to next weeks episode
Sep 10, 2022 6:24 AM
Oct 2019
Holy Shit!! Another Action Packed Episode!!
this episode really made me on the edge of my seat.

After all of that Shide still alive? he is actually Immortal? WTF
davidyodo24Sep 10, 2022 6:28 AM
Sep 10, 2022 9:06 AM
Dec 2020
silversaint said:
anyone knows how many loops does he still have? i thought we didnt have those anymore

Dude just loops whenever the author feels he focused on a wrong plot point
Sep 10, 2022 9:43 AM

Apr 2018
silversaint said:
anyone knows how many loops does he still have? i thought we didnt have those anymore

This is bad faith.
Shinpei spent one day without being killed, it is normal that he can loop again.

I remind you that the power "reloads" in a loop when Shinpei stays alive long enough (and de facto moves away from the event horizon).
What decreases since the beginning in the power of the eye (which weakens), it is only the duration of the loops, not the number.

The number of loops was decreasing as the show went on because shinpei was getting killed in loops by shide and haine to get closer to the event horizon, without giving him time to survive long enough to get away from it.
When shinpei is close to the event horizon, it is impossible for him to loop again because if he does, he dies permanently.

If he wants to be able to loop again, he has to survive long enough so that the respawn point of the next loop goes beyond the event horizon (which accelerates more and more each time he dies).

Shinpei has to juggle between 3 values:
- Smaller and smaller loops due to the power of his weakening eye, giving him less and less freedom of action
- His temporal position in relation to the horizon of events which can be more or less close according to the number of deaths he has undergone in a given short time, giving him a limit number of loops more or less variable according to his survival time (The more he dies in a short time, the less loops he has. The more he survives, the more loops he has in stock relative to his temporal position).
- The speed of the event horizon is getting faster and faster with each death, so that each death becomes more and more important for the temporal position of shinpei (1 death now can be worth the same temporal shift as 3 deaths before).

This is, however, well explained in ep 15...
YumekuaSep 10, 2022 9:57 AM
Sep 10, 2022 9:46 AM

Apr 2021
Just when everything seemed to be going perfectly, things suddenly go south.That was one heck of a cliff hanger. I can't wait to see how this show ends!!!!
Sep 10, 2022 2:58 PM

Apr 2015
real cool episode, but damn that ending
Sep 10, 2022 4:12 PM
Sep 2012
Finally the eyeless Shide appears. I wondered why Shide in episode 5 was without eyes compared to fthe future episodes. Guess we'll find out soon
Sep 10, 2022 4:36 PM
Jul 2020
I just dont want this to end lol...its so good..... and i hope it doesnt have a bad ending
Sep 10, 2022 4:37 PM
Jul 2020
I just dont want this to end lol...its so good..... and i hope it doesnt have a bad ending
Sep 10, 2022 5:08 PM
Mar 2022
Yumekua said:

This is bad faith.
Shinpei spent one day without being killed, it is normal that he can loop again.

I remind you that the power "reloads" in a loop when Shinpei stays alive long enough (and de facto moves away from the event horizon).
What decreases since the beginning in the power of the eye (which weakens), it is only the duration of the loops, not the number.

The number of loops was decreasing as the show went on because shinpei was getting killed in loops by shide and haine to get closer to the event horizon, without giving him time to survive long enough to get away from it.
When shinpei is close to the event horizon, it is impossible for him to loop again because if he does, he dies permanently.

If he wants to be able to loop again, he has to survive long enough so that the respawn point of the next loop goes beyond the event horizon (which accelerates more and more each time he dies).

- Smaller and smaller loops due to the power of his weakening eye, giving him less and less freedom of action
- His temporal position in relation to the horizon of events which can be more or less close according to the number of deaths he has undergone in a given short time, giving him a limit number of loops more or less variable according to his survival time (The more he dies in a short time, the less loops he has. The more he survives, the more loops he has in stock relative to his temporal position).
- The speed of the event horizon is getting faster and faster with each death, so that each death becomes more and more important for the temporal position of shinpei (1 death now can be worth the same temporal shift as 3 deaths before).

I truly believe the other guy was not talking about how his loop power works...
Sep 10, 2022 7:15 PM

May 2015
Shide always pulls out another twist that keeps him alive. Well considering he's been alive for a very long time, it makes sense he's looked into multiple forms of immortality!
Sep 10, 2022 8:00 PM

Jul 2020
Yumekua said:

This is bad faith.

Thank you for the explanation, I was kind of confused about that!

"Truth is always a cruel thing."

Sep 10, 2022 8:26 PM

Mar 2019
For a second I thought that would be really the end but then I recalled that we still have 3 episodes to go...

Shide does something Shinpei is not expecting, then Shinpei does something Shide is not expecting, then we proceed to Shide surprising Shinpei again and repeat.

Ushio presents: The moment where a character has the chance of killing their enemy but hesitates at the very last second, leading to a twist. A classic.

We killed both dudes inside Shide but he is still alive. Hope for a good explanation about that, specially since this anime is doing a nice job at not making things feel too convenient for the sake of the plot.

First half was great, last minutes of the ep were just not as much.
Sep 10, 2022 10:16 PM
Apr 2022
Man, a good episode but ive liked others more
Sep 11, 2022 1:02 AM

Nov 2012
ugh! I am too tired of the Shides.

I have a feeling that Ushio will be the new "mother" allowing she and Shadow Mio to stay.
Sep 11, 2022 7:06 AM
Dec 2019
All episodes are so good, I hope the last 3 episodes keep the quality of the show
Sep 11, 2022 11:00 AM

Jan 2021
Treyv0n said:
WHY IS THIS ANIME NOT A RATING OF 9 ITS SOOOOO GOOD😭😩 and Mio stabbing Shide square in the head was brutal and such a badass moves😩

Wait till the end...if the end is not disappointing i' ll give it a 9 for sure
Sep 11, 2022 2:04 PM

Feb 2018
Now I really don't get what's going on.
Sep 11, 2022 3:18 PM
Jun 2020
I'm going to say the same thing I said last time. This anime has a problem with pacing. There's so much stuff going on at once, that it's just one high stakes action scene after another, with no time to relax or take in what just happened.

I don't want to make it look like I'm hating this show or anything, but if you asked me to recall all the events that happened from beginning to end, I wouldn't be able to, since the plot moves forward so quickly. I'd say this was a good show, but that's the most I'd be willing to give it. Definitely a gem this summer season.
"Anywhere Can Be A Paradise As Long As You Have The Will To Live." — Yui Ikari
"Mankind's Greatest Fear Is Mankind Itself." — Gendo Ikari
Sep 11, 2022 5:25 PM

Feb 2019
i hope tokiko is ok
"Do you believe in gravity?"
Sep 11, 2022 6:58 PM
Dec 2018
cada capitulo que pasa mejora, espero que el final este a la altura
Sep 12, 2022 8:21 AM

Aug 2020
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Holy shit we're at endgame now! What Haine has done is unforgivable, but at the same time she is also a victim of Shide; lulled by his sweet yet false promise (I imagine). Both Shide is killed and we now have a THIRD ONE? Shide just won't fucking die. I'm guessing the previous two were mere copies or clones and this last one is the real, ultimate Shide.

If Shide appears before the gang, that means Nezu-san dies. Damn.

Serious Tokiko with both eyes open, you don't want to mess with her. Hopefully she survives.

Hei Wheres the quote on your signature from?
Sep 12, 2022 8:31 AM

Feb 2021
kalepf22 said:
Yuu_Kanzaki said:
Holy shit we're at endgame now! What Haine has done is unforgivable, but at the same time she is also a victim of Shide; lulled by his sweet yet false promise (I imagine). Both Shide is killed and we now have a THIRD ONE? Shide just won't fucking die. I'm guessing the previous two were mere copies or clones and this last one is the real, ultimate Shide.

If Shide appears before the gang, that means Nezu-san dies. Damn.

Serious Tokiko with both eyes open, you don't want to mess with her. Hopefully she survives.

Hei Wheres the quote on your signature from?
I deleted my previous comment because the timestamp wasn't accurate.
link: https://youtu.be/9WxXzc-AiMs?t=7378

Note: archive available until September 14th 23:59 JST.
"Nobody could laugh at someone who's trying their hardest" -Machio-

Sep 12, 2022 8:56 AM

Sep 2012
Insane episode, the hype is getting bigger and bigger...
CLIMAX TIME desu !
Sep 12, 2022 12:08 PM
May 2020
fire as fuck man!!!
Sep 12, 2022 6:46 PM
Oct 2018
the fact that Shide is immortal at the end puts another level to the story, making me think how will this terminate
Sep 13, 2022 12:18 PM
Nov 2019
amazing, it keeps getting better and better each episode
Sep 13, 2022 12:28 PM
Jun 2021
this whit is raaaaaaaawwwww
Sep 13, 2022 1:00 PM
Jan 2022
Levi1108 said:
Gotta wait till tomorrow for this episode to come out. It comes late at where I live.

Well, I had to wait until today
Sep 13, 2022 2:50 PM

Jan 2020
It's weird Ushio suddenly hesitated here at the end, when she was "rarin' to go" at the beginning.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Sep 13, 2022 5:31 PM
May 2015
Awesome!!! Ushio Best Waifu! Shide imortal WTF???? One of the best episodes
Sep 14, 2022 11:07 AM
Jun 2021
It's awsome the animation , desing caracter , events , story
Everything was great 10/10
Sep 14, 2022 3:43 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Man, if only Shadow Ushio hadn’t put the words of that old teacher to the wrong use against Haine and held back, we would probably only had one episode left at most, but we still got three lol, and of course Shide has another copy of himself, he wouldn’t be final boss if he didn’t lol.

But I did really like the fight in this one, a lot of planning went into defeating Haine and keeping Shide occupied, it’s not certain whether or not Tokiko or Nezu survived sadly but it was cool to see everyone have a hand in this fight, besides the cop guy lol, maybe he’ll do something cool later. But man am I excited for these last few episodes, it’s been such a good show up to this point and you know I’ll be there for the end.
Sep 14, 2022 6:42 PM
Oct 2019
shadows go brrr, i like it
Sep 15, 2022 5:00 AM

May 2020
Would've thrashed Haine down with that super one punch, but yeah she didn't cuz "good guys rule".
Sep 15, 2022 5:47 AM

Jun 2015
Ushio holding back her punch had me rolling my eyes. Yeah, it's in-character for her to think about others first, but fuuuuuck.
uh oh!
Sep 17, 2022 9:35 AM
Sep 2021
i love this anime.
Sep 20, 2022 10:40 AM

May 2015
The hype is still here, curious to see the end.
Sep 20, 2022 11:15 PM
May 2020
Ushio fights with her hair.
Sep 22, 2022 7:06 PM
Sep 2022
Great episode as always
Sep 25, 2022 10:33 AM

Jul 2021
I face palmed so hard when Ushio suddenly had a bout of "kindness", like bruh what the fuck Ushio?

Still a pretty awesome episode overall. This episode just proved that they woudln't have had any chance to win if not for Ushio. Gotta say though, their planning was really good with that "kill-zones" and stuff, well thought and executed.

Bruh are they going in Guil's asshole💀

The cliiffhanger though damn.

Excellent episode. 5/5. Can't wait to see how this ends.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Sep 26, 2022 2:42 AM
Sep 2020
Shinpei and Ushio being together is all want to see, this is getting to be an all time favourite anime in history!!
Sep 28, 2022 11:56 AM

Jun 2019
Pretty good episode but looks like Shide is still not dead. Gotta find another way to deal with this situation.
Sep 28, 2022 8:40 PM

Jan 2020
Fell a bit behind due to exams but I’m back watching this. So sad that the series will be ending this week…
Sep 30, 2022 12:08 AM

May 2016
I absolutely hate it when they hold back on their attack...
Sep 30, 2022 12:47 AM

May 2019
Wow, what an episode! So much action and drama I sometimes struggle to keep up. Shadow Mio was the unsung hero with her zero hesitation to kill. Tokiko with her eyes open is a pretty girl (and serious too).

Two Shides were killed and there's another one... And is Haine inside either Shinpei and/or Ushio?? Definitely looking forward to watching the remaining episodes! 👍
Sep 30, 2022 11:50 AM

Mar 2010
This always happens and i'm not surprised but still irritated how soft they are lolz, after all dat death and shit they just don't get it. But i'm sure the anime will spin this somehow. Cause justice and all dat lolz.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Sep 30, 2022 2:11 PM

Apr 2016
These kids won't learn? They just made a stupid mistake when they confronted Shide in the shrine and nearly lost it all, and now they're doing more and the holding back again...

This anime has been stupid for the last few episodes and dragging it with some random shit and asspulls. Well, not much long for the end.
Raccoon_CitizenSep 30, 2022 2:14 PM
Oct 2, 2022 8:59 AM

Jul 2020
Ushio takes pity on a mass murderer because she asked her to stop. God I fucking hate when they pull these retarded acts of "mercy" at the worst time possible
Oct 3, 2022 3:42 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
They did much better than the previous cave assault but Ushio didn't want to punch Haine to finish her and did it on Shide instead that got killed by shadow Mio but it looks like he's still not dying...wow, I wonder why, and also Ushio and Shinpei's eye is a worrying matter
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2022

139 by Xeehad »»
Sep 12, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2022

89 by Xeehad »»
Sep 10, 2:31 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 9, 2022

107 by Xeehad »»
Sep 10, 1:40 PM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 5, 2022

160 by Xeehad »»
Sep 10, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Summertime Render Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2022

489 by Stuntdrath »»
Aug 31, 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.