Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Jun 28, 2022 3:00 PM

Jun 2019
Season 2 was Beautiful! So many Laughs and Wholesome Moments.
I love how this Anime/Manga succeeds in making Side-Characters feel important and unique.
Seeing the Manga come to life is truly a bless.

Loved the ED this Season, been playing it all day long XD

Can't wait for Season 3!
GeoRushJun 28, 2022 3:08 PM
Jun 29, 2022 2:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh a hand cream as a gif for Komi after valentine's day, that was definitely cute, also this eraser war was crazy xD nice stopping point for the end of the 1st year, sure Komi made a lot of friends already and the scene with all the memories was beautiful, now the 2nd year will sure be interesting, waiting for the S3 now xD
Jun 29, 2022 4:09 PM

Mar 2016
Really great episode, especially that first part. Japan certainly has some weird holidays that are so official. Like, full blown 'rules' to them and everything.
I love how Tadano's little sister is so proactive and basically sat him down to get shit done and made him almost introspect a bit. I'm surprised by how slow on the uptake Tadano actually is about this.

All his interactions with the Komi family was great, and man, do I want to see more, and it was pretty adorable just how the base of Tadano and Komi's relationship is that they're both pretty awkward and timid at their core. Komi got the message; and I'm wondering if Tadano's sister put that candy in or if it was him.

The classic misunderstandings with Katai too is always funny, but I'm glad all the other characters got a chance to shine. I really do like everyone and I like how everything is slowly filling out this complicated web of relationships. The eraser part was a bit goofy and over the top, but I did like it from a character standpoint and what it led into.

I like that Tadano was there to remind her of how far she's come and no doubt that was how she's able to actually TALK to him so often now, which, man, is some huge growth.

I do hope this continues more because we've only started to run now after a light jog and so it's only getting started. But I can't stand to wait or even not know, so I will be picking up the manga right after this and proceed that way.

I like the main characters, what they have, and all the characters too much to wait 5 years for an anime (if it even is continuing) to catch up to now.

My only dislike is that while almost every character packed into the opening is revealed, that damn blonde girl (another Yamai friend, I think) and that dude with samurai hair didn't get a thing. They should've just waited to prominently tease them at all, I feel.
CrimsonCWJun 29, 2022 4:22 PM
Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jun 29, 2022 8:47 PM
Jul 2021
10000% so wholesome in this last episode :)
Jun 29, 2022 11:28 PM

Mar 2012
As someone who was unfamiliar with the manga (coming into both seasons of the anime blind), I was perplexed how on Earth it would be possible to make an anime about a girl with a communication disorder interesting and entertaining.

My God though, these first two seasons have completely flipped my expectations. Komi Can’t Communicate might have one of the most diverse cast of characters of any anime I’ve ever watched. Seeing how this dynamic cast interact with Komi and each other is downright entertaining.

I’m really seeing what fans of the manga were talking about. This show is just sensational in its presentation and simplicity.
Jun 30, 2022 9:23 AM

Dec 2019
That eraser was crazy they went all out on the animation there lol was easily the best part of the episode

The ending with komi and tadano was really sweet too

I liked it pretty much the same as last season one of the better rom coms 9/10

Hope we get a s3 in the future
Jul 1, 2022 2:26 AM

Apr 2019
I'll be frank. This anime was fun, but it was ruined by Yamai Ren for me. Her attitude and everything are just so revolting, and I was only able to continue on watching this anime until the end because of every other aspect aside from Yamai Ren.

Yamai Ren to me is like the Shinji of Fate but worse. Oh man, never would I have thought that I would dislike a show this much from a single character.

All in all however, this anime was alright. Will probably continue watching because it's pretty chill.
Jul 1, 2022 2:34 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Agent_Redacted said:
I'll be frank. This anime was fun, but it was ruined by Yamai Ren for me. Her attitude and everything are just so revolting, and I was only able to continue on watching this anime until the end because of every other aspect aside from Yamai Ren.

Yamai Ren to me is like the Shinji of Fate but worse. Oh man, never would I have thought that I would dislike a show this much from a single character.

All in all however, this anime was alright. Will probably continue watching because it's pretty chill.

Agree. Her character is absolutely cringeworthy. I know there's different strokes for different folks, but how anyone could find her character funny or entertaining is beyond me.
The show itself is ok. I hope we see more progress on Komi's side and that she opens up more, specially to Tadano.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jul 1, 2022 4:35 PM

Mar 2016
Farabeuf said:
Agent_Redacted said:

Agree. Her character is absolutely cringeworthy. I know there's different strokes for different folks, but how anyone could find her character funny or entertaining is beyond me.
The show itself is ok. I hope we see more progress on Komi's side and that she opens up more, specially to Tadano.

I hate her, but I can appreciate that she at least offers a different perspective than anyone else. Even characters you don't personally like can fulfill a pretty important role in a story. That's my philosophy.

Life can be cruel and unfair. At worst it can traumatize and cripple you. The desire for wanting things to return to the way they were can cost everything and changes nothing. The best way is to keep moving forward, struggle on.
Anger can be powerful but can only get you so far. Let people into your life even if some of them leave you in time.

Fight. Like. Hell. For everything and everyone you love. Always.
Jul 7, 2022 8:00 PM
Jul 2018
Imma miss this show, can't wait to see if they will adapt more.
Jul 8, 2022 2:09 PM

May 2016
What banger of an end with that eraser fight top tier quality and Najimi like always gotta
move the tides and barge in, not like they would have done anything either way.

great season overall still thinking to give it 7/10

RaizelJul 8, 2022 2:13 PM
Jul 13, 2022 2:02 AM

Aug 2018
"The white day"
Well, now it's Tadano's turn to give something to Komi-san, and Hitomi helped him. "it's adorable" xD. And well, the day came and Tadano went to Komi's house, and there he was waiting for him, but he met his father, then she came. and gave him the gift, it was adorable the scene.
They were tidying up their classroom and Najimi said to have an eraser fight. But from what started as a round between four, it ended up in a tournament. and the winner was Komi-san.
After the tournament, everyone left but the ones who stayed were Tadano and Komi, and Komi was sad that her 1st year was going to end and they started to remember everything they went through. It was a nice moment, but then Najimi xd showed up.
And well, now they will start their 2nd year of High School. And it seems that Komi-san will try to talk some more.
I liked this 2nd season a lot, it was really good.
We'll have to see if they confirm a 3rd season.

Jul 13, 2022 6:13 AM
May 2020
a wholesome ending to the second season of a very wholesome aime
Jul 13, 2022 6:25 AM

Jan 2009
The comedy doesn't always hit for me but when it does it hits hard. The eraser scene actually had me laughing a lot and basically anything with Katai was always a great scene.

This season had so many wholesome moments and the ending really got me. Really enjoy Tadano way more that I thought as a MC and his relationship with Komi is great. I enjoyed this show so much and Wednesdays will be a little bit sadder now. Overall a solid 8/10.
Jul 14, 2022 7:06 AM
Mar 2021
Anybody gonna talk about how the eraser game turned into a whole jojos reference
Jul 14, 2022 7:08 AM
Mar 2021
And hitomi with that jojo analysis hmm based on a silhouette that seemed to have long hair with a short in between time between steps my brother got some chocolate
Jul 16, 2022 1:22 AM
Aug 2018
That was an astounding finale of the season.
Loved the Tadano gifting her something, and his interactions with Komi's mom and dad.

And that eraser game? Pure hype with some phenomenal animation once again.
Loved seeing the whole cast once more.

Can't wait for season 3.
Jul 16, 2022 10:25 AM

Dec 2018
Great finale episode. Lol, that eraser game, so intense.
Well, guess Tadano still same class as Komi... Some new characters at the end, can't wait for the 3rd season!

Jul 17, 2022 6:38 AM
Mar 2012
Tense white day for Tadano, and her parents lol.
Erasor Wars super cool with Najimi hyping the tournament.
More enjoyable than s1, better side casts with more depth, & lots of wholesomeness in the main ship.
Jul 19, 2022 12:51 AM
Dec 2020
Eraser fight was hilarious. Fitting finale for this series.
Season 2 was amazing, hope Season 3 drops soon
Jul 30, 2022 4:09 PM
Aug 2020
Great finale. Especially the last scene. Unfortunately, they were both so quiet and calm in their dealings with each other. I had hoped for more emotion.
Jul 31, 2022 4:46 AM
May 2022
The final scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1yNMJ0NFQQ

Can't wait to see season 3 !
Aug 2, 2022 9:49 AM

May 2018
Yay Komi can speak a full sentence now UwU

6/10 again
Aug 9, 2022 12:48 PM
Mar 2013
Comfort show to me, i know it has flaws, I know it depicts lesbians as creeps, I know it doesn't portray a realistic view on social anxiety, like by a long shot.

But I didn't really look for that on this show, I can easily look for more ambitious projects that portray all of these matters way better. I still liked this season for what it's good at, the animation, the interactions and the slow but earned character development on most of the characters.
Aug 12, 2022 6:01 PM
Jul 2018
I kind of dislike this show
Aug 12, 2022 9:26 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
sad that there's still none announcement about the continuation, only a blatant teaser. But it's honestly understandable nonetheless cause studio needs to take a great rest after handling this nice series. otherwise as expected I'm enjoying this to the fullest, same as the first cour rating, I'll slap it with a nice care, and, yeah, that's it from me, FantasticYouth kind of my best theme song for the spring, and wishing for Komi anime to get a third season already sooner or later.

So, adieu!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 12, 2022 9:29 PM
Nov 2021
yes yes yes I lOOOOOOOVE
Aug 13, 2022 2:24 PM

Mar 2019
just another fun season with a good balance in every aspect
Aug 15, 2022 9:33 AM

Oct 2008
This season felt a bit weaker than the first one. With all of the new characters it felt like they neglected to build any depth for any of them. Apart from the incredible ED and very solid animation, I felt it a bit lacking.
Aug 16, 2022 1:45 AM
Feb 2022
Kinda struggled on rating this. Kinda feel like I want to rate it higher than I’m doing, but just can’t. Overall still up there with the better ones. Even the slower, more disappointing episodes were still pretty good, much like the final scene. 8/10
Aug 26, 2022 11:45 AM
Sep 2020
was hoping more and a bigger story turner between the 2
Aug 27, 2022 5:14 AM
Jun 2021
It was amazing enjoyed watching every ep
Aug 27, 2022 12:30 PM
Jan 2022
I love this anime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love this anime
Aug 31, 2022 4:41 AM

Jan 2021
Ok that was a damn good finale. It was done extremely well and I loved every bit of it.

Tadano going to Komi's house was sweet and the families reaction including Komi's was memorable.
The way they showcased the previous episodes and moments in the that raining moment was beautiful but I would like to correct Chadano there. Najimi wasn't Komi's first friend, It was Chadano himself.

The eraser fight was amazing. I was literally pumped up due to the hype it generated and every single math was epic in its own way. From Katai to Otori, From Najimi to Shinobi, From Tadano to Komi, every move was thrilling and the commentary made it 10 times better.
A wonderful way to end a wonderful season. All the best for the next year.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Sep 2, 2022 3:31 AM
Feb 2022
manatap betul dah nih komi, btw waifu saya
Sep 2, 2022 3:50 AM
Jan 2022
mal forced me to write this
Sep 4, 2022 7:58 AM
Sep 2022
i liked the way how she got along whit so many people, all diferent and the cuteness between Komi and Tadano ))
Sep 7, 2022 6:07 PM
Aug 2019
Simplesmente foda. A maneira que deixam o anime fluido é imprescindível. Abertura ok. já a ending é simplesmente incrível. Dava pra trocar facilmente pela abertura, pois passam vibes diferentes. Personagens bem aproveitados que fazem você se sentir dentro da história. Algo que eu acho muito legal nesse anime é o fato de que eu consigo concluí-lo em apenas um dia. Não sinto o tempo passar. Simplesmente não tenho palavras para descrever o que esse anime me atribui. Com certeza irei assistir novamente em um futuro breve.
Sep 8, 2022 7:54 AM
Apr 2022
THE AND WAS AMAZING
Sep 9, 2022 3:57 PM
Jan 2022
loved komi-san seanson 2
Sep 13, 2022 6:21 AM
Sep 2022
it's good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 13, 2022 9:55 AM
Dec 2020
good ending and im intrested to wait anime s3 maybe
Sep 15, 2022 1:38 PM
Mar 2012
The quality jumped back up after poor animation in 10 and 11. But I don't think the level was worth the dip.
Sep 17, 2022 12:18 PM

May 2015
Good season. Solid 7.
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Sep 18, 2022 12:07 PM
Jan 2017
I love this series I hope to see another season if not more. I love shows w/ a numbered goal showing how far its come. I wanna see Komi make 100 friends. Plus this show is wholesome as f***, and I just adooooore super wholesome animes like this really hits me in the feels. 10/10
Sep 25, 2022 1:41 PM
Apr 2015
I couldn't stop crying. Seeing Komi much more talkative and confident in herself was seriously the best thing ever <3
Sep 26, 2022 5:12 AM
Jun 2021
Need more!!! Can't wait for the next season
Sep 26, 2022 12:27 PM
Sep 2022
Perfect end, i loved all episode <3
Sep 27, 2022 9:48 PM
May 2022
alot more relatable then you would think and it is a good feel anime
Sep 30, 2022 10:09 PM
Feb 2021
Very good ending.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 18, 2022

116 by TheColonel76 »»
Oct 11, 2:43 PM

» Season 3 (and beyond)?

CelticWitch - Aug 5

31 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 28, 7:13 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2022

101 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 28, 6:50 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 8, 2022

129 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 28, 6:49 AM

Poll: » Komi-san wa, Comyushou desu. 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2022

116 by Ranxomare »»
Sep 28, 6:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.