Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 10, 2022 8:21 PM

Jan 2013
This episode was really good! Olivia definitely was a part of it.
And judging by the next episode, he will be even more involved in the "plot" of the game now lmao, the total opposite of what he wanted xD

Oh and also, about the prince's fiance, i do wonder why she acts like that ...but now that i think of it, Maria is definitely shady...she probably got that way before everyone, but now i wonder who is this "new" girl.

Can't wait for the next episode!
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Apr 10, 2022 8:39 PM

Jun 2019
I’m still on the fence with this show.

It has kept me interested and the MC feels somewhat normal, but I don’t really know what it is going for yet. Is it trying to be a comedy? Something serious? How self-aware is it trying to be? The action this episode was a slideshow which is concerning given that we’re definitely getting mecha battles at some point.

I’ll keep watching for now and maybe next episode will be a turning point.
Apr 10, 2022 10:39 PM
Jan 2022
Seems like the MC started to build his harem, as expected from scenes on the ED. I wonder what's Marie plan so she smirked like that, seems suspicious already
Apr 11, 2022 12:15 AM
Sep 2021
Leon is really playing his role as mob character in the Otome World and I can say this is good though. Well, it looks like the story that Leon thought is not going to what he have imagined though. Still, this is a great episode. He become a baron and able to enter the academy and it is becoming more exciting what can happen in the future. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
Apr 11, 2022 12:20 AM

Sep 2018
That conniving little bitch lol... Was she also isekai'd to this world or something? She obviously wants in on this high status...
Apr 11, 2022 12:20 AM
Mar 2021
ENGI have still butchered this, but even still I'm enjoying it nonetheless. I didn't think I'd like the MC after the first episode but he seems better than the average holier than thou MC we're used too in these type of stories.

Nothing amazing but a nice way to pass 20 minutes.
Apr 11, 2022 1:09 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I like Luxion, the robot is so pretty handy, and tsundere too. Even after finding your own floating island, and become an experience adventurer, you got assigned as merely lower than your father rank, and forced to married someone as scum as those old woman. Scam hierarchy, indeed. So, there's nothing really prevented Leon from entering the academy...

The plot game already changed because someone trying to be the protagonist, when the real protagonist actually happened to be near the mob character. Well, if i remember correctly, that little chick, Marie, was the one that got invited by Zola to entered the home from episode one, while Leon sufferred to lived in the background. Looks like Leon mind already so full until he's just forgetting that those little chick ended up in the same place like him, but using a different path to success.

I can already see that those Marie somehow hijack the story while also being reincarnated at the same time. But here the next question, how? Or just its a mere luck and little bravery? Lets see next then...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 11, 2022 2:44 AM

Jun 2021
Wow Leon even got his own island he really hit the jackpot

Lmao so the purpose of the academy was for finding wives and not for studying 😂😂😂

Im looking forward to the next episode : )
Apr 11, 2022 6:04 AM

Jun 2021
nummkk said:
Is the pacing a little too fast feel like it’s is

I like this pace because I hoped that the anime will catch-up or even more than the manga release pace
Apr 11, 2022 6:07 AM
Mar 2021
xressa said:
nummkk said:
Is the pacing a little too fast feel like it’s is

I like this pace because I hoped that the anime will catch-up or even more than the manga release pace
I do to but I was thinking that maybe novel, manga fans might thinks it’s paced fast… also am planning on reading the LN😁
Apr 11, 2022 7:25 AM

Jan 2021
Is that new girl his sister reincarnated or someone else who happened to play the game as well? I'll give this show a third episode and see if I want to carry on. Also if that girl is the dude's fiancé she has total right to be jealous and mad at another girl making a pass at him.
Apr 11, 2022 8:58 AM
Feb 2022
I didn’t know anything about this before starting and have enjoyed much more than other Spring 2022 shows I’ve watched so far (I’ve tried most coming out on crunchyroll). Its a funny show and its getting interesting. Pretty weird, probably going to have more of a cult following but it is funny. Its crucial that the main character hates the game so much before he is dropped in the middle of it. So he is basically in a personal tea party private school Hell he can easily thrive in he just doesn’t want to. Been a nice surprise so far.
Apr 11, 2022 9:52 AM

Mar 2012
I haven't read the source material so I don't know about the pacing and changes but I'm enjoying this. It's Hamefura 2.0!
Apr 11, 2022 11:33 AM

Jul 2020
I think the story is interesting but, now that I know the anime is skipping shit, I'm going to start reading the manga instead lol

Apr 11, 2022 1:11 PM
Apr 2020
Marie is the protagonists real-world sister, calling it.
Apr 11, 2022 1:19 PM

Jun 2016
not too bad !! continuing
Apr 11, 2022 1:32 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So after getting his own island and being an adventurer Leon is forced to attend the magical academy in order to find himself a wife. He's already met several of the game's characters including the prince and his fiancee Angelica. Leon also hooked up with the game's protagonist Olivia after inviting her to his tea party. It seems like this Marie character is trying to hijack the game by stealing the role of main girl for the prince while making Angelica and Olivia side characters like Leon. I also like how self aware this series is even though the animation is mediocre.
Apr 11, 2022 5:28 PM

Feb 2013
I am really enjoying how all the perceptions he made on the characters seem to be completely different. I wonder if that happen with the males too at some point.

I have to say this thread seems to have like no discussion about the episode. You can talk about bad animation in a different one unless something is really bad in the episode itself.
PoisonedTeaApr 11, 2022 5:39 PM
Apr 11, 2022 8:06 PM

Jun 2016
GakutoDeathGlare said:
That conniving little bitch lol... Was she also isekai'd to this world or something? She obviously wants in on this high status...

Logically speaking her "stealing" the protagonist spot from Olivia would actually be the best case scenario for Leon. He just wanted to get a girl of "lesser importance" for his quiet life and if Marie takes the MC spot then the original protagonist, who is actually just a commoner, would fit the bill perfectly.
Apr 11, 2022 8:48 PM

May 2013
People keep bringing up the visuals, but if you compare it to something like skeleton knight, skeleton knight cuts jsut as many if not more corners so far in its animation, and that show is definitely much more action focused than this one. To me the visuals are average; there isn't blatant cg like in skeleton knight, and this show is more dialogue and comedy bit focused thus far. Nothing has happened that in my mind SHOULD have fantastic animation. Fighting a few ants seems pretty irrelevant. It does feel like the first two episodes have been slightly rushed, but the plot also seems more interesting / unique than the standard isekai fare. Most studios you've hardly heard of before would have gone cg on the zeppelins, robots, mechs, ants, etc. which at the very least have stuck to 2d thus far in this show even if they haven't been wowing us visually. I get that people have a problem with the eyes, but there have been far more egregious offenders that have become fan favorites over the years (i.e. clannad). Just because something looks different from the source material doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Granted the source material looks a little better visually, but if they stuck to that visual style, as a small production company, you know that 100% we'd have awful cg everywhere and half the animation we have now. If anything it's been fairly average visually, and more interesting elsewhere than most other new isekai this season. I'll take a more interesting show where the studio is picking their fights better over a run of the mill show where they aren't.
Apr 11, 2022 10:15 PM

Mar 2015
Whoa it's like Esaka just appeared as the teacher LOL
https://myanimelist.net/character/94155/Sougen_Esaka

Predictable so far but it's moving along ok. Knew Marie was a crook right away. Still no reason given for why he's in a game... guess we are expected to just forget about that little detail...

I never get the animation complaints, guess because I grew up on 90s anime lol
Raven_WingzApr 11, 2022 10:28 PM
Apr 12, 2022 2:13 AM

Apr 2021
I was a bit confused during the premiere but I guess I get the hang of it already. I like the world building on this anime. It is just that the pacing is kinda bad, but I'm still looking forward to it.

The flow of the game became different after he got isekaid so how will he conquer it this time (as a mob)? I'm pretty much excited on this, gonna add this to my anticipated list this season.
Aluminum_Apr 12, 2022 2:42 AM

Apr 12, 2022 3:56 AM
Mar 2012
Leon from lazing around to teaparty believer & actively supportive of the game mc, im liking em both. His sister seems shitty but hard to tell.
Angelica's not wrong for protecting her turf, but very crude methods unfitting a duke. Looks the devious game role shifted to Marie.
The whole social rules and characters in the range of baronets to dukes & princes gives this isekai some flavor.

Apr 12, 2022 7:22 AM

Mar 2014
Yeah typical shitty generic isekai anime, I mean it's not the worst but it's so cliche. I don't understand why Jp keep making it !?
RedChromeApr 12, 2022 7:32 AM
Apr 12, 2022 7:46 AM
Aug 2021
I thought Marie was Leon's sister in the original world and went to isekai somehow

The antagonist changes which is not Angelica but Marie

Then the plot changes and the characters don't match up to what they should be, that's what Marie did

What a cliché and predictable show
StaciasApr 12, 2022 8:29 AM
Apr 12, 2022 12:42 PM

Nov 2014
I like the part of him observing game story from sidelines. Kinda wish he really avoided getting involved. Generally it's fun so far and I hope it keeps this level.
Marie knowing game story wouldn't me a surprise.
I still don't get what people don't like about art. It seems incredibly average to me - which includes not being bad.
Apr 13, 2022 3:30 PM

Oct 2020
La verdad no sé pero me gusto más el primer episodio. Por un momento se me hizo un isekai (¿oh es isekai?) bueno el punto es que si yo fuera el autor esto sería como saliese de la trama espero que lo ya escrito se transmita de la mejor manera. Force.
Apr 13, 2022 4:59 PM

Apr 2017
It is a very bland anime but still nonetheless entertaining looking through the eyes of a mob so far. Can't wait to see more tbh
 L + RATIO + DIDN'T ASK + ELITIST + NOBODY CARES + FOLDED + U FELL OFF + CRY
Apr 14, 2022 10:48 AM

Jun 2020
omg, leon is actually funny L O L & im pleasantly surprised, i thought i wouldnt like the girls or they would be a sort of typical harem annoying troupe, but i like them all!! they are likeable, olivia is adorable, and angelica means well, i feel kinda bad for her. and of course sussy marie is interesting as well.

also out of the ikemen i like the red hair one the most ehe

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 18, 2022 6:11 AM

May 2018
This episode got me hella curious... Who in the world is that Marie girl? Like the only thing i can think of is that another person got isekai'd into this world and also played the game before and is taking the role of the actually main character of the game.

Other than that damn I feel really bad for Angelica, she started of with that mean girl vibe but now we know she is a real sweetie and with Marie hogging the prince for herself in front of his so called fiancée, I can't help but feel so bad for her.

Can't wait to see how everything unravels, super interesting right now <3
Apr 21, 2022 5:56 AM

May 2015
The story is changing. Leon is making a bond with what should be the MC, and a new girl who can also heal like Olivia is playing the damsel in distress role that does not belong to her! Very interesting.
Apr 24, 2022 7:37 PM

Dec 2013
Marie is very clearly another reincarnation. It's weird how Leon hasn't realised this yet.
May 3, 2022 4:19 PM

Nov 2009
Interesting...

Seems like Marie might be taking original MC's story.

Something similar to that one Otome Villainess manga (that I forgot the name of) where both the Villainess and the original Protag are both Isekai/ Reincarnated from another world that both played the game and knows all the events.

And the Isekai'd Protag is also evil and wants to take over everything cause she thinks "Everything belongs to me, cause afterall, I am the Protag"
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
May 11, 2022 9:54 AM

Aug 2013
Marie is obviously a reincarnate. It would be interesting to see how Leon will handle the situation.

Jun 17, 2022 10:34 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
He's getting along with the heroine of the game Olivia while the main enemy girl has some problem with her fiancée because he's almost going out with that Marie girl... the hikemen are really ridiculous with their look xD the pacing seems pretty fast for the progression though
Jun 20, 2022 3:07 AM

Sep 2012
talk about manipulative bitch

i am sure Lon will comfort Angelica and take the princes place eventually, meaning she will reject the prince eventually
Jun 28, 2022 6:34 AM

Feb 2021
The main character is quite strong didn't He XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Aug 3, 2022 4:07 PM
Ninja Consultant

Mar 2022
I don't really know what to make of it yet. There's definitely more action than I was expecting, and the comedy is strangely less OTT than I thought it was going to be, and most of the humor consists of jabs at various video game and isekai tropes. Still, I'm enjoying it so far, so for now I'll keep watching.
Beep boop
Sep 20, 2022 2:58 PM
Jan 2022
Better than the first one but is still very generic my guys
Nov 3, 2022 10:14 AM

Aug 2018
Well.. At least Leon has friend.. Robot friend.. Not sure, if that's enough in this tough world, but better than nothing..
Hm.. So now in place of Olivia is Marie.. And Olivia is now somehow spending more time with Leon..
By the way, what would happen if Leon would marry Olivia, for example?.. Does he really need to find some high status girl?.. Why is that?.. Is that law?.. What would happen, if he'd find lesser class girl?.. He'd be arrested?.. He'd have to pay some taxes?.. What would happen?.. Well, for now it's unclear, if he really needs to marry someone from higher class.. He says he has to, while crying.. But why?.. Nothing is said, why.. Could be just his assumptions or something.. Or it could be not that bad, like if it'd only be some tax, for example.. If it wouldn't be too high..
Hm.. No idea, how evil was Angelica in the game.. But so far she's been more jealous than evil.. Well, who knows, maybe she'll start doing something later, with how everyone important to her are cold with her..
Well, Leon, I think this game's roles are already messed up.. No need to say and think all the time that Olivia is main heroine.. As Marie took her place there now.. So roles are totally mixed up now..
Jan 17, 2023 4:02 PM
Mar 2022
I feel like the MC is letting his guard down, it's a little obvious that Olivia isn't the "game" 's protag anymore, it's probably that new suspicious person. Not that I'm really surprised though, I feel like the main event of this episode was him meeting Oliva but the rest kinda just dragged.

Other than that though, I was thinking about how Leon called the protagonist devious or something, maybe Marie will inherit these qualities while Oliva has a new life as well? Or maybe he's trapped in the game while a new player is controlling Marie
Dpsdps55Jan 17, 2023 4:05 PM
Jun 1, 2023 4:16 PM

Oct 2017
Something's up with Marie, she's doing everything that Olivia should have done. Could she be someone with the knowledge of the game?

Olivia's such a sweet girl, must protect.
Apr 19, 12:32 AM

May 2015
Gosh I hate Olivia, the "I'm pure and I'm nothing else" trope is really the worst.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» About the art

TheUnkovvn - May 4, 2022

39 by Urayamashii »»
Jun 4, 10:15 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2022

161 by vantaxyz »»
May 16, 10:32 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 17, 2022

100 by Uguu_Tsukimiya »»
May 5, 12:00 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2022

71 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:22 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2022

86 by Garrett_Dark »»
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.