Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Jul 31, 2021 7:47 AM

Feb 2014
This was a good, albeit bittersweet episode to round off this small arc.

The villain here was so obsessed with Endeavour that it was properly disturbing. It was hard for Endeavour to try and save Natsuo given how much Natsuo detests his father, but Deku, Bakugo and Shota were there to help out and put a stop to the creepy villain. Bakugo looking smug did make me laugh out loud, though. XD

The post-credit scene was a bit of a sad one, as Endeavour shows how much he wanted to atone for his past mistakes. He wants both Fuyumi and Natsuo to go and move to a new house that's close to where their mother is staying in hospital, soon to be discharged, while Endeavour stays behinds in the current house. It seems like this is the best way forward for them all, which is for the best it seems. =(
Jul 31, 2021 7:48 AM

Sep 2017
Really solid conclusion to this chapter on the Todoroki family life. Which is a real shame because it's the best part of the entire series. Family drama spinoff when?
Jul 31, 2021 8:11 AM

Apr 2014
Not gonna lie. I really am feeling impatient and very worried about the 'arc' I am really looking forward too. Dang it man. Even so, I pray all of life they do not mess it up. Please of the love of all anime and manga life DO NOT MESS IT UP!
Jul 31, 2021 8:40 AM
Apr 2021
ProofByColor said:
Really solid conclusion to this chapter on the Todoroki family life. Which is a real shame because it's the best part of the entire series. Family drama spinoff when?
Oh trust me. More crazy shit is butta happen to that family
Jul 31, 2021 8:50 AM

Jun 2019
Wow, a somewhat entertaining episode! Haven’t gotten one of those in a while. Seeing the trio improving was nice and the villain had an interesting motivation. I hope this season can keep this up.
Jul 31, 2021 9:01 AM
Jul 2018
Some critics keep insisting that MHA 'lacks depth' but this is another episode that proves quite the opposite given how the theme of forgiveness is such a multilayered and complex topic. Either way Endeavor hugging Natsuo was so wholesome to witness.

The three amigos are shining once more. Bakugo is being SUCH a tease by not revealing his hero name (which I already know of) but totally understandable given who he wants to announce it to. 😁
removed-userJul 31, 2021 10:45 AM
Jul 31, 2021 9:08 AM
Oct 2019
Wow that Villain are obsessed with Endeavor and want to killed by him...
Insanity.

I like the focus on the Episode was the Relationship between Natsuo and Endeavor.
I understand why Endeavor hesitated and let the boys saved Natsuo instead.

I see Manga Reader keep complaining about MVA not been adapth yet, I'm glad to be Anime only know nothing so i didn't ruined myself from the expectations.
Jul 31, 2021 9:16 AM

Oct 2016
They sacrificed the pacing of the last episode for this episode and to be honest, it paid off. This episode was fucking fantastic. And glad they used trinity this episode in Bakugo, Deku and Shoto's moments, perfect usage of the soundtrack. The Todoroki family is definitely one of the best plot points in the series, it's just done so amazingly. Plus the voice acting on Endeavor when he was talking to Natsu like he was trembling was great.

There's no episode next week, its moved to the week after next which sucks. But really looking forward to the next episode for the Aizawa and Present Mic backstory.
Jul 31, 2021 9:36 AM

Mar 2020
Bakugo's hero name!!! I wonder what it is.
Todoroki family drama was one of the major motivations for me to continue watching this season and seems like it ended, at least for now.

Jul 31, 2021 10:15 AM

Oct 2015
davidyodo24 said:
Insanity.

I like the focus on the Episode was the Relationship between Natsuo and Endeavor.

I see Manga Reader keep complaining about MVA not been adapth yet, I'm glad to be Anime only know nothing so i didn't ruined myself from the expectations.

Viewership of the whole season is down on Funimation and Crunchyroll. I don't know wtf you're so pleased about seeing a portion of the fanbase upset.
Jul 31, 2021 10:21 AM
Jan 2018
MoonStar9 said:
davidyodo24 said:
Insanity.

Viewership of the whole season is down on Funimation and Crunchyroll. I don't know wtf you're so pleased about seeing a portion of the fanbase upset.

Someone mentions a different viewing perspective? What???

You know that’s not allowed here.
MaxxzsJul 31, 2021 10:28 AM
Jul 31, 2021 10:23 AM
Oct 2019
MoonStar9 said:
davidyodo24 said:
Insanity.

Wow Majority are Disliking it so i must have too.
Jul 31, 2021 10:48 AM

Sep 2011
This was a pretty good episode. A decent rehash of an old story idea but it was done well here. People could stand to be less pessimistic about MVA though and wait to see if it's actually butchered.
Jul 31, 2021 10:49 AM

Jan 2018
This episode aired 30 minutes earlier, an inconsequential decision for most western fans... and the next episode got delayed by a week... again.

I'm not a fan of these recaps (alongside OPs and EDs) taking up time for the main content.

Natsu is kind of annoying being stubborn not forgiving his dad but I can understand.
0451Jul 31, 2021 10:53 AM
Jul 31, 2021 10:50 AM

May 2018
Nice end to this arc! I hope Endeavour's family get together soon
Jul 31, 2021 10:50 AM

Nov 2018
This episode was epic, finally we got some action, also, Endeavor's character development is amazing, maybe he can actually become a likeable guy from now on, interested to see more.

SEIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jul 31, 2021 10:53 AM

Aug 2017
I liked the episode and the upgrades to their powers. Also, the melodrama is good, but I'm no so into it. I disliked the voice Bones gave to the the villain. Too cringy for me. Also also, Bakugo has finally decided on a hero name? Can't wait to hear it.

Finally, anyone else for the Fuyumi x Midoriya ship? I think they would make a good couple.
ZenielDanakuJul 31, 2021 10:57 AM
Jul 31, 2021 11:07 AM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
Decent episode. Deku, Shoto, and Bakugo managed to save Natsu from a villain that is obsessed with Endeavor. There is not end to the Todoroki family drama and it seems like Endeavor's dream of his family having a good time without him will become a reality as Fuyumi, Natsu, and Shoto will live in the new house when their mom gets out of the hospital while Endeavor will stay at the old house alone.
Jul 31, 2021 11:09 AM
Nov 2019
A pretty good episode, but I can't help but feel like this and last episode could have easily fit into one episode if it weren't for the recap and flashbacks. and according to the preview next episode will be the Kurogiri stuff. So still no MVA. At this point my expectations are pretty low.
Jul 31, 2021 11:10 AM

Apr 2018
Everyone in the Todoroki family except Endeavor looks so ugly, they should die so that Todoroki can become an avenger character.

Jul 31, 2021 11:14 AM

Aug 2017
Juralumin said:
Everyone in the Todoroki family except Endeavor looks so ugly, they should die so that Todoroki can become an avenger character.

I like Fuyumi, tho. She seems to be older than Uraraka but equally charming and hot as hell.
Jul 31, 2021 11:24 AM

Apr 2018
ZenielDanaku said:
Juralumin said:

I like Fuyumi, tho. She seems to be older than Uraraka but equally charming and hot as hell.
OK she survives only to find out that now her wish that all her family members are enjoying the food she prepared with her mother and todoroki will never come true and hence becomes an avenger.

Jul 31, 2021 11:45 AM

Oct 2015
Maxxzs said:
MoonStar9 said:

Go away.

davidyodo24 said:
MoonStar9 said:

Stop arguing against things nobody said. Enjoy the season all you want but why are you pleased other fans aren't?
Jul 31, 2021 11:53 AM

Jun 2020
@MrBrawlz u sure da gud shit dont start until szn6? 😐
Jul 31, 2021 12:00 PM
Jan 2018
MoonStar9 said:
Maxxzs said:

Go away.

davidyodo24 said:

Stop arguing against things nobody said. Enjoy the season all you want but why are you pleased other fans aren't?

He said he was glad HE was an anime-only so he didn’t have the high expectations others did.

He didn’t say anything about being glad about other fans not enjoying the series.

Did you not read what he said or what?

You gotta stop arguing against things nobody said.
MaxxzsJul 31, 2021 12:06 PM
Jul 31, 2021 12:04 PM
Apr 2020
UUUUGH! I had completely forgotten that there is something else that happens after this quick fight. Ahhh this is frustrating. At this rate the arc we all are waiting for will be cut off THIS IS INDEED FRUSTRATING knowing there could have been more time if only we didn’t have a filler and multiple recaps in each episode that waste a good 5-7 minutes.
But oh well other than that. Cool episode.
Jul 31, 2021 12:07 PM
Oct 2019
MoonStar9 said:
Maxxzs said:

Go away.

davidyodo24 said:

Oh no,
Anyway...

In case you haven't figured it out, I'm already said it in my first post.
Jul 31, 2021 12:07 PM

Oct 2015
Maxxzs said:
MoonStar9 said:

Go away.

He said he was glad HE was an anime-only so he didn’t have the high expectations others did?

He didn’t say anything about being glad about other fans not enjoying the series?

davidyodo24 said:
It's so funny to see Manga Reader are in panic mode...

davidyodo24 said:
Another Manga Reader ranting about how good the Manga is...
Probably you should just stick with the Manga.

davidyodo24 said:
You know what went wrong?

The Manga Reader...

Just a few of the posts I saw him make.

Actually, just go away.
Jul 31, 2021 12:08 PM
Oct 2019
MoonStar9 said:
Maxxzs said:

He said he was glad HE was an anime-only so he didn’t have the high expectations others did?

He didn’t say anything about being glad about other fans not enjoying the series?

davidyodo24 said:

davidyodo24 said:

davidyodo24 said:

The Manga Reader...

Lmao this guys really stalking my account...
Wow
Jul 31, 2021 12:10 PM

Oct 2015
davidyodo24 said:
MoonStar9 said:

Wow

You posted those three comments on the most recent MHA threads bruh.
Jul 31, 2021 12:10 PM
Oct 2019
Maxxzs said:
MoonStar9 said:

Go away.

He said he was glad HE was an anime-only so he didn’t have the high expectations others did.

He didn’t say anything about being glad about other fans not enjoying the series.

Look at that, it's so easy if people can actually read.
Thanks dude.
Jul 31, 2021 12:12 PM
Oct 2019
MoonStar9 said:
davidyodo24 said:

Wow

And you think is necessary to bring in here...

What did you want to prove?
Lmao
Jul 31, 2021 12:12 PM
Sep 2017
I don't believe this.

They're actually doing the first couple chapters of the Paranormal Liberation Arc BEFORE MVA?

Why? Why are they so hellbent on pushing back the MVA arc? I don't care if the original manga arc got lukewarm reception in Japan, it's CRUCIAL to future events in the manga! So to see them do THIS...

I dunno. They better knock the adaptation out of the freakin' park. Otherwise, this "experiment" will have been a detriment.
Hot Take: Jujutsu Kaisen is overrated, and there are only 3 mainline Sonic games that are terrible.
Jul 31, 2021 12:13 PM
Jan 2018
MoonStar9 said:
Maxxzs said:

davidyodo24 said:

davidyodo24 said:

davidyodo24 said:

The Manga Reader...

But as you can see I wasn’t referencing those comments though, I didn’t even see them in this thread.

If you have a problem with those specific comments why not just reply to him , y’know, from those particular comments.

If you’re replying to him as though he’s saying something from a rather innocuous comment, it makes you look like an aggressor for really no particular reason.
Jul 31, 2021 12:18 PM

Oct 2015
Maxxzs said:
MoonStar9 said:

But as you can see I wasn’t referencing those comments though, I didn’t even see them in this thread.

If you have a problem with those specific comments why not just reply to him , y’know, from those particular comments.

If you’re replying to him as though he’s saying something from a rather innocuous comment, it makes you look like an aggressor for really no particular reason.

He knows why I'm replying to him. You're the one that didn't have context and jumped in anyway.
Jul 31, 2021 12:20 PM
Jan 2018
MoonStar9 said:
Maxxzs said:

He knows why I'm replying to him. You're the one that didn't have context and jumped in anyway.

This is an open forum brother man, I jumped in because you replied to a relatively neutral comment with some sort of malice.

Seemed a bit strange to me.
MaxxzsJul 31, 2021 12:31 PM
Jul 31, 2021 12:24 PM
Oct 2019
MoonStar9 said:
Maxxzs said:

No, i have no idea why in the first place.
How did i supposed to know.
You are the one bringing another context and jump in here. Lmao
Jul 31, 2021 12:37 PM
Aug 2020
MoonStar9 said:
davidyodo24 said:

Wow

Whole ass stalker 💀
Jul 31, 2021 12:44 PM

Oct 2015
davidyodo24 said:
MoonStar9 said:

Why would you not know? You posted those comments just minutes earlier.
Jul 31, 2021 12:45 PM

Apr 2020
Feels good to have 3 chapters adapted in 1 episode.

Jul 31, 2021 12:50 PM

Jan 2009
well at least the action scenes got decent sakuga

and Fuyumi best girl
Jul 31, 2021 1:05 PM
Oct 2019
MoonStar9 said:
davidyodo24 said:

Well I'm done here, this guy didn't get it.
Jul 31, 2021 1:08 PM

Oct 2015
davidyodo24 said:
MoonStar9 said:

Well I'm done here, this guy didn't get it.

Lol get what? You didn't explain shit! The only reasonable thing you said was that I shouldn't have brought your other comments here to argue with the other guy, and even that is debatable since it's pertinent to what was being discussed.
Jul 31, 2021 1:29 PM

Aug 2017
Juralumin said:
ZenielDanaku said:

OK she survives only to find out that now her wish that all her family members are enjoying the food she prepared with her mother and todoroki will never come true and hence becomes an avenger.

I didn't watch any of the Avengers movies. Not a single one. So, while I can't quite say "reference not found" because I know what the word "avenger" means, the reference in question is probably not what you meant to express.
Jul 31, 2021 1:51 PM

Aug 2020
Tetsu Inada's acting here was really on point. Never heard Endeavor emit anything more than a sullen snarl to his voice. But here, he sounds like he's on the verge of crying. I'm really glad he landed a major role as Endeavor, because he usually tends to play minor villains. He's really talented.

Jul 31, 2021 2:06 PM

Apr 2018
We're almost at the end of the arc, one more episode left I guess. Hopefully, they don't rush MVA in this season. I'd rather have it in the next season but whatever.

Pretty good episode, some nice action scenes. He's still not ready to forgive his dad, he never will. But, Endeavor will try to atone. Hiliarous scene when Bakugo didn't wanted to tell his Hero name to the other guys xD

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Jul 31, 2021 2:12 PM

Mar 2017
This might be my favourite ep of the season cause those action scenes were amazing but there was also a lot of heart. I got chills seeing the three boys take on that villain on their own and saving Natsuo cause they just looked so badass!

It was so emotional to see Endeavour forget himself and run to Natsuo after the boys saved him and just hold him tight. It was pretty heartbreaking seeing him realise that the only way to fix his broken family is for him to not be a part of it.

Jul 31, 2021 4:30 PM

Mar 2010
Twas a bit dragged out. But I enjoyed how the lads are getting a bit closer.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Jul 31, 2021 4:59 PM
Jul 2018
The development of Endeavor was even interesting when he decided to that decision in the matter of separating from his family because of the aggression of Todoroki's mother, Ending showed a lot of admiration for Endeavor that he was already arrested and released that he had a great fight of Ending vs Deku Bakugou.
Jul 31, 2021 7:46 PM

Jul 2016
Couldn't care less about that lunatic villain and Natsuo but I'm always down for more Endeavor development. All in all, pretty nice (and bittersweet) way to conclude this arc.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

215 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 16, 4:28 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

298 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 16, 3:22 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

123 by ToG25thBaam »»
Sep 16, 2:35 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

149 by WhoTFTookMarina »»
Sep 8, 12:16 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 14, 2021

148 by Mika000111 »»
Sep 2, 9:57 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.