Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]
Dec 1, 2021 12:43 AM

Jul 2013
Damn is Ruijerd the last Sperd left? Also looks some god is responsible for Rudeus' reincarnation.
Dec 22, 2021 4:58 AM

Dec 2008
Big Mana bomb was way too powerful now they must walk all the way back XD
I think it was time to change locations for the story, but it's like they are on a different planet, but it is still the same world only much more vast.
Now it feels like the usual isekai and less women to molester for Rudy.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 8, 2022 11:59 AM

Mar 2021
The man god was strange I liked how Rudy didn’t just cower and trust him straight away. I thought it was just a meme about the loli demons but surely enough Roxy is 44 that does make it feel a little better that he stole her panties. I like the new location and the story is becoming more interesting as it progresses.
Feb 9, 2022 6:46 PM

Feb 2021
am i the only one who's finding this ridiculously cliched? there's barely any substance or even style that's remotely unique at all, just watching for the infrequent comedy at this point. they could at least introduce some deep and complex bad guys and supporting characters to make this less of a drag
Feb 23, 2022 10:12 AM

Jul 2021
No way this episode was 20 minutes long. Went by in a flash.

So Superd's aren't the bad guys, huh? I mean they were kind of I mean they were made bad because of Laplase, it wasn't Superd's fault, they were wrong to trust him. It's really unjust how everyone is scared of them. Especially I feel bad how Syplhy was treated badly just coz her hairs were green :/

Ruijerd seems like a really kind person with a big heart, he's willing to help human kids who are taught that Superd's are badl. He seems like a very dependable person too, I like how Rudeus has decided to help Ruijerd like he is trying to help Rudeus, he has nothing to gain and still is going out of this way to help Rudeus and Eris.

That was Roxy's home town and those were Roxy's parents was unexpected lol, knowing Roxy came in handy for Rudeus and Eris.

5/5 episode. I'm so glad I waited to binge this instead of watching it weekly. The waiting has paid off!

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 4, 2022 4:25 AM

Jan 2013
I really hope Eris won't be in the show for much longer. She's just downright horrible.

Also, fuck the blue haired people (and the christmas tree guy) for hurting tortoises.
Mar 4, 2022 8:21 PM

Sep 2015
I miss Ghislaine D:, I hope I get to see her in the next episode, her not being in the appearance is very worrying for me.
August 6th 2023: Biggest upset ever, deception, selfishness, or scammed, manipulated. Heavy damage costs, and more. Days since: 15 Last updated: 8/21/2023

One Piece Episode 1041 & 1042 & 1047 & 1048 & 95.75%/1049 & 1053 were a mistake and Uta brought the salvation -AhriTheS3xyFox

Apr 19, 2022 8:16 AM

Jun 2020
Rudy is back to his past body I wonder what that's about I thought he's having flashbacks but it's just god talking to him he really is shining

Eris' reaction is just a slap in the face for Ruijerd better give her an oscar wait Eris isn't a Smi-, When she started crying I was about to laugh but I actually feel kind of bad I lost my touch

Roxy's hometown this should be good and seeing her parents as well that's a twist of fate, Can I call you Father-In-Law "no" giga chad.
May 8, 2022 7:47 AM

Dec 2013
Aug 17, 2022 5:13 PM

Oct 2019
Some pretty solid world building I suppose, I know I have yet to see what this anime has to truly offer, but so far I'm not that impressed just yet. Looking forward to the next episode at least.
Sep 13, 2022 8:27 PM

Jan 2011
last episode i was thinking about dropping this... but gotta say this one was really good
Nov 5, 2022 4:47 PM

Mar 2010
Boring.. I could care less of the green haired people.. Damn I was hoping this would remain so fucking slow.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Nov 25, 2022 3:03 AM

Jan 2015
I really liked this episode. Show had me worried with this change of direction but it proved me wrong, it's doing everything really well. Has a much cleaner grip of itself compared to Shield Hero which really fell off.
Dec 24, 2022 12:16 PM
Sep 2022
Começou a jornada do herói e estou querendo ver no que vai dar...
Jan 15, 2023 5:47 AM

Apr 2013
Definitely a change in tone, I don't mind that new adventure style atmosphere though. Also we have a full episode without Eris being violent, good. I thought that the story about the Sperd was exaggerated, but there was more to it, apparently Laplace is the culprit.
Jan 17, 2023 3:25 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
All of those presents are prooving helpful.
Mar 11, 2023 1:25 PM

Jul 2009
"Can I call you father-in-law?"
"No"

Best exchange in the series so far. The deadpan delivery got me chuckling lol.

I like that we're actually getting some lore bits regarding the world now. I noticed this show has mostly been character development but very little about the setting itself.

I remember Roxy hinted several times she was a demon earlier on. Never realized she meant that literally.
Apr 4, 2023 8:05 PM

Mar 2014
CGI god didn't bother me because I couldn't ***ing see them at all. Way too bright

This sure was a hard left-turn on Rudeus' cozy isekai life.
May 15, 2023 3:46 AM

Jul 2021
Lmao just noticed that the Man-God and Rudeus conversation is basically Gintoki and Otose talking lol
Jun 28, 2023 5:29 AM

Jan 2018
Roxy is 44? Bruh. But seems like she'd be around 20 if converted to human years, because she's almost a quarter way through her race's average lifespan. She's not middle-aged. Albeit looking at her mother, seems like middle-aged Migurd don't look like middle-aged humans at all.

They met a Sperd. And he seems like a good guy. Seems like Sperds are misunderstood species. But damn, the stories told about them are waaay over-exaggerated. I wonder if he's the last of his kind. If he is then fixing their reputation might not be worth it.
Jul 2, 2023 7:23 PM

Dec 2022
Ruijerd the promising/interesting character so far after Ghislaine and he's actually a rather humble superd.
Lmao Eris's reaction to him because of the whole being told abt the story of superds eating you at nights and whatnot XD

Jul 23, 2023 11:38 AM

May 2015
Trotoise houses! Tortoise houses!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
Aug 5, 2023 6:57 PM
Aug 2021
Goddamn why they all baddies? blue haired mom sheeeeesh
Anyway, good episode. what a coincidence they ran into the home village of Rude's Master huh.
Aug 20, 2023 3:40 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Ah so we spend the last 3 episodes of cour 1 already on the demon continent with the first stop being: Roxy's village! Also I must've been in a bad mood or it was just an accident, but for some reason I gave this episode a 3 out of 5 only. And Ruijerd's backstory with the Sperd and Laplace? I must've zoned out completely during that part because I don't remember that at all- and that is a crucial part of establishing Ruijerd's character for sure. I want to know more about this war that happened 400 years ago, and what it must've looked like. Definitely got to be some real powerful beings in play, which we got a taste of at the end of the turning point episode before this.

I actually just recently somewhat accidentally spoiled something for myself (still an anime-only, but I'll be getting to the light novels as we wait for season 3/season 2 cour 2), but we get some hints about this world, some foreshadowing perhaps, as Rudeus is speaking with the man-god: in which he calls the world which Rudeus reincarnated into as "six-faced"... hmmm.

Really am curious to find out more about this world. Not only are the characters interesting, but the world they inhabit as well is just so deep and rich, with so much to learn from and explore. I wanna know what caused this mass teleportation incident, and if there truly was some powerful being behind it with an ulterior motive and intent. We don't know his name at this point in the anime, but that guy in the last episode who faced off a dragon's name is Orsted, and I wonder what him and all these, what are they, demon-gods or something, up to??

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 22, 2023 2:11 PM

Feb 2015
Wow the story is over. Thanks for nothing. Into the trash it goes.

1/10
Sep 14, 2023 12:22 PM
May 2020
Oh, my goodness, Roxy is 44! The fact that her race ages so slowly makes so much sense for her character! Abd the backstory for the green-haired demons! Dang Cursed Weapons!
How old is this guy if it all happened four hundred years ago and he went through it?!?
Sep 14, 2023 12:23 PM
May 2020
Reply to EvilSociopath323
For anybody wondering (and not knowing google), this is the worldmap.
@EvilSociopath323 WAIT, wait, wait... there are hobbits?
Sep 14, 2023 12:31 PM
May 2020
Reply to Lezet

Bitch, it's Lil Uzi Vert.

Maybach, Maybach.
@Lezet He reminds me of someone from Reincarnated as a Slime, but I am not sure who.
Oct 17, 2023 3:55 AM
Dec 2022
Rudy gaining more allies which is always a good thing.
Nov 11, 2023 7:38 AM

Sep 2023
zxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxczxc
Dec 8, 2023 11:28 PM

Nov 2023
Alright time for the wield fantasy stuff my brain refuses to understand
Dec 13, 2023 7:30 AM
Nov 2023
Gahhdamn, what a really incident that was. Everything was already going fine
Mar 29, 8:43 PM
Dec 2022
Oh dear bro is back in the silly body man god
Reincarnated as a Rudeus
Ruijerd kinda epic

Roxy dad what has bro been through

bro is really epic I love him
Apr 3, 12:06 PM

Jun 2020
I’m sure god is very interested in real life Rudy after he said that it’s he’s spiritional body it’s start to even harder to see Rudy. At leas this episode was actually interesting and we meet new not pervert man which is pretty rare in this anime.

Btw I didn’t understand why everyone saying that Eric’s reaction was strange or unnecessary she is 12 years old girl who sees a man that she think gonna kill her
Apr 8, 2:23 PM
May 2023
Very good episode, the god of men doesn't give the impression of being god hahaha he looks like just another random and it's interesting that there is more than one god.

So it was a mana disaster that teleported them randomly, lots of questions.... Who did it ? Why did they do it ? Did their plan work or something went wrong ? Where is Ghislaine ? etc. All will be answered in due time

Interesting character Ruijerd, it seems that the story doesn't tell the whole truth (although it was something to doubt, if the magic books are not accurate either)

What a good animation they did to Ruijerd during the question about the history of his tribe, and it was all a betrayal by LaPlace so they ended up attacking each other... which leads me to the next question, for what purpose ? or maybe he was bored haha

You have a very big burden Ruijerd, changing people's thinking about your tribe is going to be almost impossible... it's something that is already ingrained in the culture but good luck.

Now I understand why the special treatment he has with the children.

Roxy's village seems peaceful and full of Hippies hahaha

PS: I started an adventure in a far away land
Apr 10, 1:56 AM
Apr 2024
Not creepy. I loved it compared to the rest of show
yo
Apr 26, 12:40 PM

Jan 2021
There is nothing more tragic than a miscommunication
May 11, 5:01 AM
Apr 2024
BESUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jun 15, 7:12 PM

Dec 2022
ah the classic corrupted weapons betrayal, vintage evil mastermind stuff
Ruijerd is like the ultimate badass, rooting for this guy
Wow.... is Eris actually.... becoming... likable???
Pages (7) « First ... « 5 6 [7]

More topics from this board

» Am i missing something? ( 1 2 3 4 )

Kenzolo-folk - Jul 1

193 by Kenzolo-folk »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MegamiRem - Dec 31, 2020

387 by Inconsistent1 »»
12 hours ago

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2021

474 by Blinkiwnl »»
Yesterday, 10:24 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2021

233 by Blinkiwnl »»
Yesterday, 9:40 PM

Poll: » Mushoku Tensei: Isekai Ittara Honki Dasu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2021

300 by k-rolzinha »»
Jul 1, 8:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.